The Curse of the Shrinking Bust (BR, Reality Change)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: The Curse of the Shrinking Bust (BR, Reality Change)

Postby drmordo » Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:06 am

Hot story. You can really feel the pain of Mark's loss. Loving this story, hoping we'll see more of it soon.

And, if I'm being honest, I hope Mark DOES find a way to reverse this terrible curse...
drmordo

Postby allthosecurves » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:00 am

Great chapter! I love the difference in perspectives, especially how Jessica prefers being nearly flat chested in this new reality against Mark's loss (trying to be supportive while also utterly devastated at the loss).
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby jpmatrix » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:38 am

Thank you all for your feedback. Here's the next chapter

DISCLAIMER: This story has been written with the help of Perchance AI story generator tool

SYNOPSIS: Mark founds that his sexy and until now busty girlfriend Jessica has become flat chested overnight. Furthermore, she thinks that she always has been happy with her petite figure. And her photos and clothes have been reshaped into her new body.

Chapter 4 – Girls’ gossip

After finishing breakfast, Jessica returned to her room and retrieved her jogging attire hanging neatly at the hanger on the door. The blue running shorts were her favorite, with their soft, breathable material that wicked sweat away from her skin. She chose a clung blue tank top that showed off her toned arms and midsection, her tiny breasts invisible beneath the elastic fabric. She slipped on her new running shoes, lacing them up snugly, and then, with a quick glance at the clock, she headed out the door.

The morning air was crisp and refreshing as she jogged down the tree-lined street. Her lungs filled with the invigorating scent of freshly cut grass and blooming flowers, her heart pounding in rhythm with her feet as they struck the pavement. She kept a steady pace, focusing on her breath and the rhythm of her strides. She felt alive, invincible, as if she could run forever.

Jessica will never understand why her friends complain about her breasts getting in the way while they jogged. For Jessica, hers were a blessing. They barely bounced with each stride, moving freely beneath the fabric of her tank top without the need of a sports bra. As she ran past a particularly fit-looking man walking his dog, she caught him looking at her for a moment before quickly averting his eyes. She grinned to herself, feeling flattered despite her best efforts not to.

After returning home, she stripped out of her jogging attire, revealing her toned physique. Jessica took a moment to admire her body in the mirror, marveling at how well her slim frame had adapted to the rigors of jogging. Her nipples sat atop her ribcage like two perfect little buttons, hardly moving as she breathed. She wondered if other women felt the same way about their breasts while exercising, or if it was just her. She supposed it didn't matter, really.

She stepped into the shower, luxuriating in the hot water as it cascaded down her body. The steam rose around her, misting the mirror and making everything appear hazy and dreamlike. She massaged a fragrant body wash into her skin, enjoying the way it made her feel clean and refreshed.

As she soaped herself, Jessica's mind inevitably drifted back to the previous night, when she'd been with Mark. The memory of his strong hands on her body, his rough whispers in her ear, sent a shiver down her spine. She smiled to herself as she recalled how he had made her come, over and over again. It had been incredible.

Her fingers trailed lower, finding her soapy sex already wet with anticipation. She parted her folds, revealing her smooth, glistening labia, and began to tease herself, circling her clit with one finger. The sensation was almost too much to bear, and she arched her back into the spray of the shower, her hips bucking forward involuntarily.

As she touched herself, images of Mark filled her mind, his muscular body, his confident smile, the way he made her feel so desired and cherished. She bit her bottom lip, trying to stifle the moans that threatened to escape her throat, but the pleasure was too intense to contain.

Jessica reached for her left nipple, pinching it gently between her thumb and forefinger. She winced as the sensation shot through her, her body tensing. She let out a soft moan, feeling a wave of pleasure wash over her. She pinched it harder, rolling the tiny nub between her fingers, and then, unable to resist, she brought her other hand up to join the first, squeezing them both in a vice-like grip. Her breath came in ragged gasps as the pleasure built inside her, threatening to overwhelm her senses.

She arched her back, thrusting her chest forward, presenting her nipples to the cool air of the shower. They stood at attention, hard and sensitive to the touch. She circled them with her fingers, teasing them, drawing out the pleasure until she thought she might scream. Her hips bucked wildly, seeking release, and she finally felt a powerful orgasm wash over her, shuddering through her body in waves of pure bliss.

As she came down from the high, Jessica leaned her head against the cool tiles of the shower, trying to catch her breath. She felt drained yet strangely satisfied, as if she could run another few miles without breaking a sweat. She smiled to herself, knowing that her nipples provided a way to relax and recharge after her morning jog. "Jessica, you are such a naughty girl," she whispered, still a little amazed at her own audacity. "But I think I like it."

Clean and refreshed, Jessica stepped out of the shower and toweled herself dry. With her hair wet, she put on a pair of fresh panties and took the hair dryer to it, carefully styling her brunette locks into a sleek, straight fall. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she admired how her body had transformed since she had started jogging. She had always been in good shape, but the running had toned her muscles and given her a newfound confidence.

She then put on a pair of jeans and still topless she went to her dresser to choose her attire for the day. Her eyes scanned through the clothes she had laid out for her, finally settling on a baggy light blue shirt and a soft gray sweater. Over the years, she has developed an expertise in disguise her lack of breasts with the right kind of clothing, and she knew exactly which shirts and sweaters would work best for her. With her shirt and sweater on, she added a pair of white socks and her favorite pair of black converse sneakers. Lastly, she applied a light layer of foundation, concealer, and mascara, brushed her hair, and headed out the door.

As Jessica exited her house, she took a deep breath of the crisp autumn air. The leaves crunched under her feet as she made her way to her car. She hopped into her cherry red MINI Cooper and started the engine, blasting her favorite pop radio station as she pulled out of the parking spot. Traffic was light as she drove through the city, making good time to the mall where she planned to meet Sara and Elena. She arrived at the mall's parking lot and found a spot in one of the far corners, close to the entrance. She grabbed her purse and hopped out of the car, locking it behind her.

As she walked towards the mall, she could see Sara and Elena waiting for her near the food court. They waved at her when they spotted her and she waved back, feeling a warm rush of happiness wash over her. They met through her respective boyfriends Mark, John, and Paul, who were attending the same school. They quickly became inseparable friends, sharing their love for shopping, movies, and each other's company. Jessica quickened her pace, eager to reach them and spend the day together.

The mall was buzzing with activity as people of all ages milled about, browsing through stores, and enjoying their day off. Jessica threaded her way through the crowd, dodging pushchairs and teenagers deep in conversation. She finally reached Sara and Elena, who were leaning against a wall, waiting for her. They broke into broad smiles as she approached and embraced her in a tight hug.

Hugging wasn't a thing that Jessica loved to do, particularly with other women, because it represented an opportunity to compare chests, and she knew that she would always come up short in that department. But she did it anyway, because she loved her friends and wanted them to feel good about themselves. "Hey, you two," she said, pulling away from the hug and giving them both a warm smile. "I missed you."

Sara and Elena exchanged glances before looking back at Jessica. They knew exactly what she meant; they missed each other too. "You look great, Jess," Sara said, eyeing her outfit appreciatively. "I love your sweater." Elena nodded in agreement.

As they walked deeper into the mall, they passed by a store window display that caught Elena's eye. "Oh my God, guys, check this out!" She exclaimed, pointing at the window. They turned to see a sample sale for a popular women's clothing line. The discount was 70% off, and Elena had always wanted to buy something from that brand. "We should totally go in!" She said excitedly.

Jessica and Sara exchanged glances, both hesitant. They knew how much Elena had been wanting to buy something from that store, but they also knew how tight their budgets were. They didn't want to spend money they didn't have just to make Elena happy. But at the same time, they didn't want to disappoint her.

The three of them hurried towards the sale, pushing their way through the crowd of eager shoppers. They found a spot at the back of the line and waited patiently for their turn to enter the store. While they waited, they chatted animatedly about the dinner at the restaurant the night before: the delicious food, the funny stories, the flirting with their respective boyfriends, the confidences at the toilet about their bodies. They giggled and laughed, forgetting for a moment the attention they usually received from others.

After about 10 minutes, they finally reached the front of the line. The saleswoman greeted them with a bright smile and directed them to the racks of discounted clothing. Elena immediately began browsing through the clothes, her eyes lighting up at the various designs and colors. Sara and Jessica followed suit, both finding several items that they liked as well. Then she came the moment to try them on.

They found an empty changing room at the back of the store, and Elena suggested that they all share the same one. Jessica hesitated for a moment, feeling self-conscious about the idea of changing clothes in front of her friends. She didn't want them to compare their bodies or feel any sort of competition between them. But she also didn't want to make Elena feel uncomfortable, so she reluctantly said nothing and agreed.

As they began undressing, Jessica couldn't help but notice that Elena's body was different from hers. She had some curves in the right places, while Jessica felt more like a compact figure. Sara, on the other hand, had a more athletic build, which Jessica secretly envied.

Once they were inside the cramped changing room, they began to undress quickly and efficiently, hanging their clothes on hangers or folding them neatly on the bench. Elena was the first to undress from her top, revealing her petite frame clad in a black lingerie set. Her bra was pushed up on her chest, accentuating her cleavage. Jessica felt uneasy as she looked at her friend's body, comparing it to her own.

Sara was next, discarding her clothes in a heap on the floor. Her body was taller and bonier than Elena's, but her breasts were similar in size. Sara’s bra was pink with golden embroidery. She said: “Hey Elena! are you wearing the push-up you promised to lend me yesterday?”

Elena nodded; her cheeks flushed. "Yeah, it's quite comfortable! And the push-up effect is nice too. You can have try it on now if you want to borrow it some day." She then unhooked the bra and handed it to Sara, who meanwhile had unhooked hers. That meant that the two of them were topless, and Jessica couldn't help but feel uneasy in this situation.

"Well, here goes nothing" Jessica thought to herself, and she pulled her sweater and shirt over her head in a swift motion, revealing her braless torso to her friends for the first time. Elena was the first to react: "Oh my god, Jess! I knew you were small, but really you have got nothing in there!" she said, pointing at Jessica’s chest. Jessica glared at her, and Elena immediately regretted her choice of words. "I mean, not that it's a bad thing... It's just, you know, different from us." She gestured toward Sara and herself, trying to sound more reassuring.

Elena was silent for a moment, watching Jessica carefully. "Jess, no offense, but as I said yesterday at the restroom, I'm afraid I can't lend you my bra. You're not in our league." She said, gesturing to Sara. "But, you know," Sara said, "I've always thought that a small chest can be really sexy. It's not about having the biggest boobs or anything. It's about confidence and how you carry yourself." She smiled at Jessica. "And honestly, you've got plenty of that."

Jessica smiled back, feeling a little more at ease. "Thanks, Sara." She turned to Elena. "And you're right, Elena. It's just a difference, not something to compare or compete about." Elena looked relieved, grateful for Jessica's understanding. "I love my bee stings and how sensitive they are," Jessica continued, reaching out to touch her friend's bra. "They're perfect for me."

Nevertheless, as the three of them were topless in the cramped changing room, Jessica examined the breasts of her friends. Sara's breasts were round and firm, with pale pink areolas surrounding them. In contrast, Elena's breasts were saggy and seemed to drop slightly, with darker areolas that seemed to almost blend into her olive skin. Jessica looked down at her own childish breasts. She had never been envious of women with larger boobs, but in this moment, she wondered in silence how her life would be if she had Sara's or even Elena's.

The three of them continued to try on clothes, laughing and joking as they debated which outfits looked better on whom. Sara was particularly helpful in giving her opinions, and Jessica felt a surge of affection for her friend.

When they had finally finished shopping, they decided to reward themselves with a snack at the cafeteria. As they waited in line, Jessica couldn't help but notice the barista behind the counter. She was a busty blonde with curves that seemed to defy gravity. Her breasts were perky and perfectly shaped, and she moved with a confidence that was both alluring and intimidating.

"God, I wish I had her body," Elena sighed wistfully, eyeing the barista enviously. "It's just so unfair." Sara rolled her eyes and playfully punched her friend in the arm. "You're just jealous," she teased. "Besides, you know you wouldn't be able to pull off that body type as well as she does."

As they took their seats at a table, Jessica couldn't help but steal glances at the barista as she served other customers. She marveled at the way the woman moved, the way she held herself. There was an air of self-assurance about her that Jessica envied. She couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to have a body like the barista's. Not because she wanted to look like her exactly, but because she wanted to feel confident and self-assured in her own skin.

Sara noticed Jessica's gaze and smiled knowingly. "You know, Jess, everyone's got their own thing going on. You're beautiful just the way you are." Jessica felt a warmth spread through her chest at the compliment, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something was missing.

The three friends continued their conversation as they ate their snacks, occasionally stealing glances at the barista. Elena, on the other hand, seemed to be growing more and more agitated by the comparison. "I just wish I had her boobs," she muttered under her breath. "Why can't I be like that?" Sara shot her a look of disapproval. "Elena, you're beautiful too," she said reassuringly. "You just need to learn to love yourself for who you are."

Jessica saw the opportunity to raise the topic of the discussion she had with Mark this morning.

"Speaking of boobs, I've had a surrealistic morning with Mark. He has waken saying that I had big boobs when I went to bed yesterday, and that I must have lost them overnight."

"Wait, what?" Sara interrupted; confusion etched on her face. "Did he seriously say that?" Jessica nodded, still finding it hard to believe herself. "That's creepy and weird," said Elena. "You were having dinner with us, and you were as small as always. How could he have possibly thought you had big boobs?" They all fell silent for a moment, lost in thought.

"And not only that, he insisted that in the past he had bought me big bras, like DD-cups. That's... that's strange. He knows that in my life I've never owned a bra, let alone something that big," Jessica mused aloud. Sara raised an eyebrow. "You've never worn a bra before?" she asked, incredulous. Jessica shook her head. "Nope. I mean, sometimes I've worn sports bras for sports and stuff, but never a real bra."

"It's hard to me envision you with DD-cups," Sara admitted with a laugh while putting her hands at a distance from her own breasts to illustrate her point. "But then again, I don't know why Mark is doing that".

"He even insisted that the top I wore yesterday to dinner wasn't the same" Jessica added, thinking back to the conversation. "The lime one with the open back?" Sara asked, remembering the top in question. Jessica nodded. "Yeah, that one. But according to him the "opening" was at the front, and that allowed me to show a lot of cleavage. It was weird."

"So, you're saying that he's basically saying that you had big boobs one day, and then they disappeared overnight?" Elena summarized; her eyes wide with disbelief. "Not only one day, but he also emphasized that I was an early bloomer and that I must have had them for a while" Jessica clarified. "And he also said that he remembered me being the bustiest cheerleader in high school."

Sara rolled her eyes. "Oh, come on. That's ridiculous. You've always been small, and you know it. You'd remember something like that, wouldn't you?" she asked Jessica. Jessica shrugged uncertainly. "I know, and I have all the photos and footage to prove it" she blurted. "It's just so strange. He kept insisting on it, though. Like he was really sure of himself or something."

Elena frowned. "Maybe he's just going senile or something. You know, getting old and forgetful." They all laughed, but the joke didn't quite seem to land. The conversation shifted to other topics, but Jessica couldn't help but feel unsettled by the encounter with Mark.
jpmatrix

Postby drmordo » Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:42 pm

I like where this is going. Jessica may have been disturbed by Mark's comments before, but I think the seeds of doubt and confusion are rooting into her mind. Maybe, soon, she'll remember a time when she could fill that DD-Cup bra.

Hopefully, it won't be too late...
drmordo

Postby jpmatrix » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:15 pm

Here's the next chapter in the story. Remember that in my Deviantart profile you can also follow the story, as well as see some Jessica's pics.

DISCLAIMER: This story has been written with the help of Perchance AI story generator tool

SYNOPSIS: Mark founds out that his sexy and until now busty girlfriend Jessica has become flat chested overnight. Furthermore, she thinks that she always has been happy with her petite figure. And her photos and clothes have been reshaped into her new body.

Chapter 5 – The quest

Mark finished his breakfast, his mind racing with worry. He stared at his empty plate, trying to remember the last time he had felt this overwhelmed. Not only was Jessica acting like she didn't even have breasts, but she seemed genuinely happy with her new flat chest. It was as if she had forgotten the entire reason they had met in the first place. Mark let out a sigh, knowing that he had to find some answers.

He got up to clear the table and wash the dishes. While he was drying them, Jessica came in her running attire, ready to do her morning jog. She wore a set of a blue tank top and shorts that clung tightly to her figure. It was clear that she was braless and that her torso was absolutely flat, showing only two little bumps where her nipples should be, but she didn't seem to have any sort of discomfort or self-consciousness about it.

She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and headed out the door. Mark watched her go with a mixture of emotions, trying to reconcile the woman he loved with the stranger she seemed to have become. With a deep sigh, he decided it was time to take action.

He went upstairs to the studio and rummaged through their old photo albums and movies. In every single picture and video, Jessica appeared always as flat chested as she was now. There was no denying it. He couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness as he saw her happy, carefree self in these images. It was as if she had never experienced the joy of having breasts in the first place.

A particular photo caught his eye. He remembered having seen this one, taken during their first year at college. She was in her dorm with four friends, all of them laughing and sharing a joke. Jessica was in the middle, her arms around two of her friends, her chest invisible beneath her shirt. It was as if she had never grown breasts at all. And all her friends were in their bras, showing four pairs of young boobs. None of them were particularly big, but they were definitively there.

But that's not what he remembered. In his memories, she had been cladded in her bra too, and it was clear that her boobs had no competition in that group. She alone could probably have more tit-flesh that the other four girls combined. He wondered if maybe it was just a trick of his memory, or if something had really changed.

Curious, he decided to watch a video from their last holidays together, where they had gone to the beach. He found it and started to play it. There she was, lying on a towel, her tiny bikini top pushed up to her neck, revealing her smooth, flat chest. She was laughing and talking with him at the camera, her face flushed from the sun and her hair tied back. They looked so carefree and happy, like the perfect couple. But as he continued to watch, he noticed something different about her.

Her dresses were more revealing than usual, showing more flesh, usually backless and with extreme low cuts, revealing the tiniest hint of her flat chest. She looked more daring than before, almost as if she were trying to draw attention to her new, flat figure. And yet, she didn't seem to be self-conscious about it at all. It was almost as if she were proud of her body.

In the scenes in the hotel bedroom, she had no problems being nude in front of the camera. She seemed completely at ease with her body, flaunting it for him without a hint of self-consciousness. It was as if she had always been this way. The video went on to show them kissing passionately on the beach, their bodies pressed together, and Jessica even going so far as to take off his swim trunks and reach between his legs to engulf his member with her mouth. It was clear that she enjoyed being nude with him, and she didn't seem to have any reservations about it.

Mark couldn't help but feel a mixture of emotions as he watched this new side of Jessica. Part of him was aroused by her newfound boldness, but another part was confused and hurt. He wanted his Jessica back, the one with the boobs that everybody noticed and envied.

There's only one Jessica, and he'd known her for years. But the woman in the videos and photos couldn't be her. Could she? It didn't make any sense. Was he going crazy? Maybe he was just imagining things. He decided to look for help.

He grabbed his phone and quickly found the number of his psychoanalyst, Dr. Klein. He hadn't seen the man in a few months, but he was still his best bet for figuring out what was going on. Mark hesitated for a moment, unsure if he wanted to confess his recent thoughts to the doctor, but ultimately decided that he needed some help. He dialed the number and set an appointment for later that day.

In the meantime, he decided to do some research on the internet. He typed in keywords like "flat chest" and "body image" and "psychological changes" and scoured through pages of search results. He discovered that there was a condition called "female pseudogynecomastia," which was the development of female breast tissue in men. It was rare, but it did happen. He also found articles about women who had gone through plastic surgery to remove their breasts, only to find that the procedure had left them feeling more liberated and empowered.

But he found nothing related to a woman's body undergoing such a dramatic change and the subsequent shift in reality. He tried different keywords, searching for any clue that might explain what was happening to her. But the more he searched, the more confused he became. It was as if Jessica had been replaced by a doppelganger with a completely different personality. He couldn't help but feel like he was losing his grip on reality.

Frustrated by not doing any advances, he quickly dressed, grabbed his keys, and hurried out the door, making his way to the library. He had a couple of hours before the appointment with Dr. Klein.

The library was always a sanctuary for Mark. The familiar smell of old books and dusty pages calmed his nerves, and the rows upon rows of knowledge seemed to stretch on forever, promising answers to any question he might have. He made his way to the back, where the more obscure texts were kept, and began to search through the stacks, looking for anything that might help him understand what was going on.

As he searched, he couldn't help but feel a pang of longing for the Jessica he remembered. The Jessica who had first walked up to him at the bar, her ample chest spilling out of her low-cut top, and had whispered in his ear, "I saw that you were checking me out. You know you want some of this." He remembered the way she had leaned in close, her cleavage practically in his face, and the way he had felt when she had finally kissed him. It was like being hit by a ton of bricks, and he had been hooked ever since. But now, she was gone, replaced by a flat-chested woman who seemed to have no memory of their past together. It was as if she had been erased from his life.

Hours passed as Mark searched through book after book, article after article. He found himself getting more and more frustrated, feeling like he was chasing his tail. He had come to the library hoping to find some answers, but instead, he was left with more questions than ever before. Just as he was about to give up and head to see Dr. Klein, he stumbled upon a dusty, ancient tome, its leather binding worn and cracked with age. The title was written in faded gold leaf: "The Chronicles of the Eternal Flame." Curiosity getting the better of him, Mark took the book with him, intending to study it later that night.

When he finally arrived at Dr. Klein's office, he was feeling anxious and confused. The waiting room was empty, and the receptionist waved him in before directing him to the back. He took a seat in the comfortable chair across from Dr. Klein's desk and tried to gather his thoughts.

"So, Mark, what can I do for you today?" Dr. Klein asked with a gentle smile. He looked older than the last time Mark had seen him, but his eyes still held the same warmth and intelligence.

Mark took a deep breath and began to tell the doctor about Jessica's change in appearance. He was happy with his busty girlfriend and suddenly she had become flat-chested, her clothing adapting to her new figure. He was confused and hurt, not sure if he was imagining things or if something had actually happened to her. As he spoke, Dr. Klein listened intently, nodding from time to time.

When Mark finished, Dr. Klein leaned back in his chair and steepled his fingers. "It sounds like you're experiencing a bit of cognitive dissonance, Mark. You have a mental image of Jessica that you think you're used to, but when reality doesn't match that image, it can be disorienting. The way you describe her change in appearance reminds me of body dysmorphic disorder, where a person becomes obsessed with a perceived flaw in their appearance that others don't notice. In Jessica's case, it might be her breasts. The way you mention her flat chest and how her clothes seem to adapt to her new figure suggests that you're seeing her through this distorted lens."

Dr. Klein paused, waiting for Mark to respond. When he didn't, the doctor continued, "It's important to remember that our memories aren't always accurate. We often change and grow, and so do the people around us. Perhaps your perception on Jessica's image has shifted. It's also possible that you're projecting your own insecurities onto her. You seem to be very invested in the idea of her having big breasts, and maybe that's something you're struggling with yourself."

Mark frowned, clearly not convinced. "But why would she change like that?" he asked. "And why does she look so different in the old photos and videos?"

Dr. Klein leaned forward; his expression sympathetic. "In reality, she hasn't changed. Is your perception of her appearance what has changed. It's possible that you were so focused on desire her to be curvy that you didn't see her as she really was. Now that your focus has shifted, you're noticing other aspects of her appearance, like her natural figure or the way she carries herself. Maybe she's always been beautiful in her own way, but you didn't see it before."

Frustrated, Mark exploded: "But she did got breasts! And big ones! I remember me buying her lingerie and massaging her! I remember her moaning and asking for more!" He paused, his breath hitching, and then added more quietly: "I just want my Jessica back. I miss her."

Dr. Klein's expression softened, and he reached out to place a comforting hand on Mark's shoulder. "I understand that this is difficult for you, Mark. But the truth is, she never changed. You did. You were so focused on your desire for her to be curvy that you missed the person she really was. Now that your perspective has shifted, you're seeing her differently. Perhaps it's time to accept this new reality and rediscover the woman you fell in love with."

The doctor paused, allowing Mark's thoughts to process the new information. Mark didn't respond, but he didn't pull away from the doctor's touch either. Finally, Dr. Klein continued, "You mentioned that Jessica's behavior hasn't changed. That's another important thing to consider. Maybe she's always been confident and comfortable in her own skin, even if it wasn't the way you wanted her to be."

The two men sat in silence for a moment, the weight of Mark's confusion and hurt pressing down on them both. "I understand that this is a difficult time for you," Dr. Klein said softly, "but I want you to know that I'm here to help in any way I can. You can always come back and talk more about this, or you can try to work on accepting Jessica for who she is now. It's up to you."

“But things weren’t like that. At least, not in my memories. Jessica’s figure drew the attention of everyone wherever she went. I always thought how I could possibly make a bombshell like her fall in love with me” Mark sadly said. He knew that he needed to process this information more thoroughly before he could make any decisions about their relationship. As he left the office, he couldn't shake the feeling that something had changed between them, but he wasn't quite sure what it was.

He walked aimlessly through the city streets, the warm spring air carrying the scent of blossoming cherry trees and the sounds of people going about their daily routines.

Mark thought about what Dr. Klein had said. She hadn’t changed, it was him who perceived her differently. The doctor thought that he had been so focused on his idea of Jessica's perfect figure that he had missed who she really was. Maybe she was always confident and comfortable in her own skin, just not in the way he wanted her to be. But that was nonsense.

He pulled out his phone and texted Paul and John, asking if they were free tonight. He needed to talk to them, to get their perspectives on what had happened with Jessica. Maybe they would understand what he was going through, or at least offer some guidance.
jpmatrix

Postby allthosecurves » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:35 pm

Very interesting developments! I'm very curious to see where this goes!

I also had a look at your DeviantArt page and love the photos you've posted there. You've done a great job at capturing how she's described in the chapters you've posted here.
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby drmordo » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:29 pm

I definitely agree with Mark. Dr. Klein is either a quack or he's in on whatever's happened to Jessica's Bustline.

Loving this story and loving the pictures on Deviantart. Is it bad that I'm hoping this story gets a happy ending?
drmordo

Postby drmordo » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:13 am

I hope this story doesn't die, jpmatrix! I wanna see what happens next!
drmordo

Postby jpmatrix » Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:08 pm

Sorry guys, I’ve been a little busy these last days. Here comes the next chapter

SYNOPSIS: Mark founds that his sexy and until now busty girlfriend Jessica has become flat chested overnight. Furthermore, she thinks that she always has been happy with her petite figure. And her photos and clothes have been reshaped into her new body. Even his therapist thinks that he’s not seeing reality.

Chapter 6 – Buddies’ chatter

When Mark arrived at the bustling bar, it was alive with chatter and the clinking of glasses, as patrons old and new mingled amongst the dimly lit booths. The scent of cheap beer filled the air, a familiar and comforting aroma that always seemed to make Mark feel at home. His friends John and Paul were already gathered at their usual table, laughing and exchanging stories, with two beers over the table. Mark made his way through the crowd, nodding and waving to acquaintances as he went.

The bartender, an old friend of Mark's, winked at him as he slid his usual drink across the counter, commenting on how sharp he looked tonight. "You clean up real nice, Mark," he said with a grin. "But you know you look even better with a smile on your face." Mark smiled back, thanking the bartender, and made his way over to the table. His friends broke into applause as he sat down, and he took a long draw from his drink before setting it back down on the coaster.

"So, how's it going, Mark?" John asked, his voice slurring slightly. "How was your day?"

Mark looked intently. "Oh, well, it has been a weird day." He took another sip of his drink, enjoying the warmth as it spread through his chest.

"But yeah, actually, the dinner with the girls last night was pretty amazing. The restaurant was fancy, the food was incredible..., and the girls looked fabulous," Paul interjected, winking at him.

"Oh, sure," Mark agreed, laughing. "They really did. It was nice to get all dressed up and go out with them, you know? A nice change of pace."

At that moment, a couple of girls entered at the bar and sat at a table nearby, giggling and whispering to each other. One of them was a busty brunette, and Mark couldn't help but catch himself staring. He felt a familiar tugging in his chest, a mixture of attraction and nervousness.

"Look at that brunette!" Said Paul, nudging Mark and pointing in her direction. "She's got quite the rack on her, don't you think?"

Mark cleared his throat, trying to focus his attention back on the conversation. "Uh, yeah, she's...nice." He took another sip of his drink, feeling a warm flush creep up his neck.
"I wish Sara's were that big" John said, laughing. Mark smiled weakly and glanced back at the brunette. "Wouldn't it be great if our three girlfriends had big knockers? You know, just like that one." Paul added, nodding towards the brunette. The three of them shared a chuckle, but something about the conversation made Mark feel a little uncomfortable.

As they continued to talk, Mark couldn't help but steal glances at the brunette. She was wearing a tight red dress that clung to her curves, drawing attention to her ample assets. He caught her eye for a moment, and she smiled shyly at him before looking away. Mark glanced at his friends, but they were deep in conversation, oblivious to the action. The brunette glanced over at him again, this time more boldly, and he could feel himself blushing.

"You know, Mark," John said, suddenly speaking up, "I think that brunette over there might be interested in you." Paul nodded in agreement, grinning. "Yeah, she keeps looking over this way. Maybe you should go talk to her."

Mark felt a mix of embarrassment and excitement at the suggestion. He glanced back at the girl, then back at his friends, and chuckled. "I'm sorry for you boys, but it seems all busty chicks like me. I'm already in love with Jessica, remember?" He laughed.

But John and Paul didn't laugh. "What's up?" Mark said, confusion creeping into his voice.

It was time to Paul and John to burst to laughter. "Oh, come on, Mark! You're not going to tell us that Jessica's boobs measure up to those?" Paul said between gasps for air. "Come on, man. Jessica is a great chick, very funny and that, but she's built like a surfboard."

Mark chuckled uncomfortably. "Uh, yeah..." He couldn't help but roll his eyes. "That's precisely why I wanted you to meet me today," Mark continued, looking intently at his friends. "I wanted to know what you think of Jessica's tits."

John frowned "Well, Mark, you know we're not exactly strangers to the female form. But I will say that Jessica's chest is not definitely a standout." He winked at Paul, who nodded in agreement. "She's a great girl, but in all honesty, her breasts aren't what first come to mind when I think of her. It's rather the opposite, if you know what I mean."

Paul grinned and leaned in, "Yeah, I mean, I don't want to be rude or anything, but she's just...well, you know. Not exactly endowed, if you catch my drift." He glanced over at the brunette again, and a wistful expression crossed his face. "But hey, maybe it's just me. I mean, you're into her, right? I'm sure she's amazing in bed."

Mark took a deep breath, feeling a mix of emotions. He couldn’t help but feel a twinge of disappointment hearing his friends talking about Jessica's breasts like this. "But that's what I'm trying to explain to you: yesterday Jessica was as busty as that brunette over there, and now she's..." He gestured vaguely, searching for the right word. "Flat."

"No way," John interrupted, looking at him incredulously. "We have known Jessica for years, and she's smaller than Sara and Elena, dude." He took a sip of his drink and motioned for the bartender to refill their glasses. "Maybe you've just been drinking too much or something."

Mark shook his head, feeling a mix of frustration and confusion. "No, I'm serious. Yesterday, she had a pair of big knockers. Like, DD-cup or something. But tonight..." He trailed off, unable to find the words.

Paul raised an eyebrow, clearly not convinced. "Dude, I've known Jessica for years. I've seen her in bikinis, she's always been small-chested. Well, to be honest, she has nothing up there. It's like she just..." He trailed off, shrugging his shoulders "stopped growing tits at eleven or something."

Mark shook his head, feeling more confused than ever. "No, I'm serious. Last night, she wore that lime-green top, and she had those huge breasts. They were just...incredible." He took another sip of his drink, the taste burning his tongue. "And now, this morning, she woke-up with nothing. I mean, they're flat. It's like someone stole them. And not only that, but she’s also oblivious to it and looks happy to be this way. It's...it's just so weird."

John and Paul exchanged glances, still not quite sure what to make of Mark's story. "Look, Mark, maybe you're just under too much pressure...," John offered, patting him on the shoulder. "Or maybe you're just seeing things differently. But Jessica never had boobs".

Paul nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I mean, we've never seen Jessica with boobs. She's always been more of...," he paused, searching for the right word, "a flat-chested gal." He looked at Mark sympathetically, clearly not wanting to add to his confusion. "But like you said, maybe it's just you. Maybe you're seeing things differently."

Mark looked from one friend to the other, feeling increasingly unsettled. "But it's not just me. I'm not imagining this. I swear, last night she had these huge tits. She was totally confident and comfortable with herself, showing that she was way bigger than Sara and Elena. And now… It's like she's been switched out for her flat-chested twin or something."

John scratched his head, still looking unsure. "Are you hearing what you're saying? You're telling us that you've seen Jessica with big boobs last night and this morning she doesn't have them? That doesn't make any sense. How can she just lose her boobs overnight? Moreover, we all saw Jessica last night, and she was...well, she was the same as she's always been, like the president of the itty-bitty-titty committee."

Mark shook his head vehemently. "No, you're not understanding. I'm saying she had had them for years until last night and she doesn't have them this morning. It's like...it's like she switched places with someone."

Paul laughed, dismissing the idea outright. "Dude, that's insane. You've been drinking too much. Jessica's always been flat-chested. We've all seen her at the beach, remember? There's no way she could just change overnight."

Mark felt a growing sense of frustration and confusion. He knew they were not understanding him. "But I'm saying she had them for years and then they're gone now! And she doesn't seem to care that they're gone. She's acting normal, like she's always been this way."
John leaned in, his expression becoming more serious. "Look, Mark. I know Jessica's been your girlfriend for a long time, but maybe you're just not seeing her clearly. She's always been flat-chested. We've all seen her. You know we have. And she's never been the kind of girl who'd care about having big breasts. Maybe it's just you who's changed your perspective. Maybe you're just wanting her to be something else."

"That's not true...," Mark protested, shaking his head again. "I know what I saw… and what I touched last night. There's no way I could mistake that." He paused, taking another sip of his drink. "Maybe I'm just going crazy...," he muttered to himself.

John looked at him with concern. "Hey, man, maybe we should talk to Jessica about this. See what she has to say. Maybe she can clear some things up for you."

Paul nodded in agreement. "Yeah, maybe she can explain what's going on. You know, sometimes we can be so focused on one thing that we miss the bigger picture."

Mark sighed, feeling a sense of unease. He knew his friends were trying to help, but he couldn't shake the feeling that something was really off. "Okay, I suppose I need to talk to her. But I'm not imagining this, guys. I know what I saw and felt last night."

They continued their conversation, but Mark couldn't stop thinking about Jessica and the mystery surrounding her breasts. He tried to focus on his friends, but his mind kept wandering back to the woman he had seen and felt for years. He couldn't shake the feeling that something was seriously off, and he knew that he had to confront Jessica about it.
jpmatrix

Postby allthosecurves » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:29 pm

I really like these chapters from Mark's point of view. I wonder how the confrontation will go?

I don't want to affect the story, but one fun thought I had was what if Mark bought a 36DD bra (Jessica's previous size) and had her try it on so he could see her with big boobs again. She goes along with it because she loves him but once she puts it on, she realizes just how "ridiculous" breasts that large would look a woman with her build/body type. Perhaps she lectures him on his "unrealistic expectations" after she's stuffed it with tissues/socks to fill it to it's full size (her actual size before the change). Maybe she even indulges him in a roleplay where she wears the stuffed bra under a shirt/dress and pretends to be the busty version of herself, only to become concerned just how much Mark is into it.
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

PreviousNext

Return to Stories