Taylor’s Holiday (DG, Cultural)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Taylor’s Holiday (DG, Cultural)

Postby Seydlitz1916 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:58 am

Looking foward to Tracey's answer. I wonder how far Tracey will let herself go. Is there any Taylor left inside her? I will stay tuned.
Seydlitz1916

Postby observer12 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:09 pm

Once again another great chapter, can’t wait til next addition, maybe a small part of Taylor will survive…
observer12

Postby GeneGenie » Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:20 am

Hi everyone! Thank you for all the really lovely comments you've left since my last post! Hearing your feedback and knowing that you enjoy my writing is amazing and i'm really sorry i kept you waiting for the next chapter. I blame work, my own poor planning, and the release over OverWatch2.

I hope you enjoy the next chapter!

Chapter 23

“OMG..Yes, yes of course I will Kev!” Tracey rushed forward as he rose from his knees and embraced him in a tight (and now familiarly squishy) hug.

Tracey shocked herself at how quickly that answer had come to her. She wasn’t the type of girl to just settle down with the first man who was interested in her. Before she’d played the field, explored her options and hell, she’d even enjoyed a few break-ups in the past. This connection she had with Kev was different though. Despite her new look and shifting outlook on life, she was she’d always known that once she’d found the one, she wouldn’t have to think or contemplate, the answer would be there instinctively, and as their lips touched, she knew she’d made the right decision. However, she was suddenly broken out of the moment by a sudden *flash* from the doorway beside them.

“Whoops, sorry, I never know how to turn that off on these damn things!” Martin said with a smile and a bit of a grumble. “Kev told me he had a question to pose tonight and asked me to capture a few photo’s I hope you two don’t mind!”

“Not at all Martin, I wouldn’t of asked you if I din’t want you to.” Kev answered for Tracey and she just smiled and posed as Martin took a few pictures of the happy couple. It was a little like being on the catwalk again, although if she’d known that this was a moment that would be captured forever, she wished she’d won a slightly classier outfit!

Martin led the couple back in from the cold and into the bar, but just before they entered the threshold he bellowed “SHE SAID YES!” and the whole pub erupted into a cheer. It turned out that Tracey was practically the only one who didn’t know Kev was going to propose tonight (maybe that was the reason she’d got so many knowing stares from customers earlier) but now the secret was out the whole place seemed far more relaxed and Tracey took compliments and free drinks from any regular that would buy one for her. The vibe reminded her of award nights. Taylor had won more than her fair share, and the afterparty was always one of the more fun experiences. She enjoyed being showered with praise, but at those parties there were some who were clearly jealous or bitter about her success and that would sour the mood. Then there were those who would sycophantly praise her for her success, and that was just as tiring. They’d be the ones who’d email her with an agency offer the next day, they only saw it as a chance to ‘network’. Here everyone had a genuine feeling of happiness for her, and Kev was popular too.

“Oh it couldn’t happen to a nicer man”

“I always hoped he’d find someone, we’re just happy you came along!”

“Women our age can’t afford t wait much longer can we? He’ll make a wonderful father!”

Tracey smiled politely at that last comment. She was still her own woman, not some breeding station for a man. Not that she’d object to having kids with Kev, but still, she wished others wouldn’t just assume that this meant kids weren’t that far away! The rest of the night was lots of free booze, more booze, pork scratchings, more booze, and then a taxi home and bed. Both of them were too full and bloated for any type of fun. Instead they fell asleep in each others arms, and waited for the morning, when the reality would finally sink in.

Tracey awoke with a throbbing headache and the mother of all hangovers. She drank more than she used to these days, but getting older meant the consequences were getting less and less fun. The bed was empty beside her, and she could hear Kev crashing around downstairs, so she pulled on a robe and stumbled into the kitchen.

“Boy I need a fry-up after last night, do you want one too?” She called out to the living room.

“Yes please babe, or should I say ‘Fiancé’?” Kev said with a chuckle as he walked into the kitchen, he was shirtless and still only in his boxers as he opened the fridge to find some orange juice and set the table.

“Ha! You can call me whatever, this doesn’t change much does it? I’d have been yours even if you didn’t ask me” Tracey said over her shoulder as she concentrated on the sausages in the pan.

“I know, but I felt the time is right, plus getting married will help you more. It gets you citizenship and it means you can get a job. Unless you like the idea of being my ‘good little housewife’!” Kev laughed and walked up behind her, wrapping his hand around her waist and squeezing a little.

“Fuck off, you know I’m an independent bitch! I might want to be your wife, but don’t expect me to be some submissive pet you keep indoors and only bring out at parties!” Tracey fought back. She still had that independent streak in her, though she wondered if she really meant what she’d said. These days in the house by herself had been nice, life was easy now. Did she really want to go back to the stress of work and a daily grind. These days it was hard enough for her to wake up on time! Still, she kidded herself, told herself that part of the reason she’d agreed to marry Kev was to give her a little more freedom, and her response was enough to push back at Kev a little.

“Ok, I know you can’t be tamed’. I’m just saying it would be a shame to waste these cooking talents on anyone else. As long as you still cook me breakfast you can do what ever you want. Deal?” Kev responded.

“Deal!” Tracey replied, sliding the scrambled eggs and sausages onto a plate and handing it to him.

“Ohh this looks amazing, as a reward I might give you a little ‘extra sausage right now!” Kev grabbed her plump arse and started kissing her neck. For a moment Tracey leaned back into it, allowing her cheeks to grind against the hardening member in his boxers, and then she regained a little bit of self control, slapping his hand away.

“Fuck off you perv!” She replied with so little force that Kiev probably considered it to be playful flirting. “Eat your breakfast first, then we can discuss what happens next!”

Breakfast was eaten quickly by both of them, the lust still bubbling under the surface, and once they were finished, Tracey bent over the table to grab the dishes when a firm hand swatted at her backside. She yelped as Kev now stood behind her, her body a right angles over the table as one of his hands crept up underneath her robe and cupped her pussy. The other pressed on the small of her back, gently keeping her in this position, and she squirmed and spread her thighs as he discovered just how damp she truly was.

“Oh my, you really are hungry for that extra sausage aren’t you? Well, a promise is a promise!” Without hesitation Kev slid inside her, and Tracey took it. Her arms outstretched, hanging onto to the table tightly as the glasses and cutlery shuddered and jumped with each thrust. This wasn’t the first time she’d been fucked in the kitchen like this, but last time there was more build up, more teasing and a lot more wine. This time it was 9.30am and she was just waking up, but she was still ready, her body always seemed ready for him. It wasn’t long until both had reached an efficient climax.

Kev removed himself, gave her butt one last slap, and tugged down her robe. “There you go babe, oh and don’t forget to dry up after you’ve washed the plates this time. Drip drying makes the glasses look all streaky!”

He walked away and Tracey merely nodded, her head was a foggy mess and the lust made it hard to argue. She’d follow his rules this one time. It was nice to make him happy after all.

As the next few weeks went by, discussions about the wedding went into overdrive, and it highlighted a few practical concerns for Tracey.

Firstly, Tracey was still concerned about her weight. It wasn’t so much of an issue when she’d just been idly looking for jobs or trying to keep the rest of her life on track, bit now it was serious. She did NOT want to look fat in her wedding photos, and she was worried that if she bought a dress today, by the time the wedding came round, she’d have already outgrown it. It was time to take back some control. Between them, her and Kev set the wedding date for 4 months time. That should be more than enough for Tracey to start a diet. The first step is always the hardest though, and on Monday she took the trip into the bathroom to step on the scale for the first time in… well she couldn’t remember, all she was sure of was that she’d been avoiding it for a good reason. She stepped on it gingerly, waiting for the numbers do to their terrible dance, and she opened them once more. 192. 192! If she had Jim and her unhappiness to blame for her weight gain before, she didn’t know what her excuse was this time! Maybe she was just too happy with Kev, too comfortable (and the constant snacking hadn’t helped of course) but this number still seemed way too big. If she didn’t slow down she’d be over 200lb by the time the wedding came round and she was not prepared to let that happen! She quickly dipped into her wardrobe and did what she hated, she checked the size label on a few of her newly bought t-shirts and leggings. They varied but mostly settled between a size 18, and the more snug / stretchy items were a size 16.

‘OK, so I’ll aim to lose about a stone a month so that’s…’ she did the maths in her head 'Roughly 56lb.. lets make it 50lb by the wedding day. And aim for a size 12 dress?’ The suggestion was sensible, if a little embarrassing. Taylor would’ve felt that size 12 was fat, for Tracey now it was her dream wedding dress size! She’d need to be disciplined though, but she knew when she had a goal in mind, anything was achievable.

That morning Tracey was on a mission and set out a brief exercise and diet plan for her to follow. The premise was simple, cereal for breakfast, a walk in the morning, a light lunch, Ring Fit in the afternoon, and healthy tea. She’d then try to avoid alcohol, ice cream and Jaffa cakes for as long as possible (her main vices). She allowed herself a small treat on Fridays ( and packet of Jaffa cakes and one pint of cider down the pub with Kev) but apart from that she’d be a saint! She promptly threw away her treats, put on her coat, and went to the supermarket to stock up on new healthy supplies!

The next few weeks we're tough. Tracey soon realised how accustomed her body was to snacking now and her appetite teased her for most of the day. She did her best to ignore it though and turned to her other vice (smoking) to help suppress it and give her something to do whenever she felt like raiding the cupboard. 3-4 cigarettes a day had turned into 10-12, and she often picked up a new box on her daily lunchtime walk to the corner shop.

Her diet was also not helped by Kevin’s insistence that he still had what he liked to eat. He was supportive of her changes and never once stopped her from dieting, but he still wanted to have his fry up, his burgers, his steaks, and a vast array of cheesy, meaty fattening goodness that often made Tracey’s mouth water while she was cooking them. Preparing, cooking, and doing washing up for two different diets was also time consuming, and Tracey hardly found time to look for a job as most of her day was spent with day-to-day chores. Kev had been fairly relaxed about the state of the house when she’d moved in, but now he was commenting on every speck of dust or crumb he noticed. Tracey therefore did her best to keep the place tidy, plus hoovering each day was another good way of burning calories. Tracey was too fixated on loosing weight that she hardly noticed that she was now practically working as a full time housewife, even if she wasn’t married quite yet.

After 3 months of hard work and one more month until the wedding, Tracey stepped on the scale to monitor her progress. ‘Yes another 2lb down!” She exclaimed as she hopped off and added the new number to her chart. She was down to 160lb now. Progress had slowed as the months went on, and she doubted she’d hit her goal to lose 50lb in total by the end of the month, but it was progress, and that’s all that mattered. Maybe now she’d finally have the courage to choose her dress, but for now there were other wedding problems to be solved.

Weddings meant family and friends, and to be blunt, Tracey had neither nearby. The story Tracey had spun about her family to Kev had him convinced, but there was still a lot of sadness that her parents couldn’t see her on her wedding day. She wondered wha her mum might have to say about the whole thing (probably that Taylor could’ve done a lot better for herself. Her Mum would be half right, Taylor could’ve picked anyone, but for Tracey, Kevin was perfect). She’d also have to choose someone other than her father to walk her down the aisle. The answer to that seemed fairly obvious. Martin had been like a surrogate father from the moment she’d arrived. He’d always been fairly protective of her, even when she’d been at her worst with Jim, and his tough love had brought her to where she was today. When she asked him he practically jumped down the phone to hug her and say yes! Tracey couldn’t have been happier, and that was one issue solved, but another pressing one remained.

Her bridal party would be depressingly small. Kev said his sister could be a bridesmaid, but apart from that Tracey had made few close female friends, until an idea struck her one day. She booked an appointment with the salon, and walked down to get a top up off her tan.

As ever an enthusiastic Kaylee greeted her, but until now Tracey had tried her best to keep the girl at arms length. In her old life, Taylor never got too attached to make-up artists or clothes designers, she was friendly of course, but they were staff and ultimately, disposable. Right now though, she didn’t need staff, she needed a friend, and maybe it Kaylee she could find that spark.

Tracey stripped off and popped on her paper pants for another session in the spray tan booth. (She was skinny enough that she may’ve gone in naked, but she was still natural between her thighs and she wasn’t quite ready to show that off to anyone but Kev).

“Oh wow you look amazing! Get any skinnier and you’ll be able to borrow some of my clothes!” Kaylee said in her typically bitchy fashion.

Usually Tracey would’ve ignored this comment, or just smiled her way through it, but today she changed tack. “What makes you think I’d wanna try on any of your clothes? I don’t get one from the fucking charity shop!”

Kaylee froze, the spray tan machine stopped, and for a moment Tracey wondered if she’d gone to far…

“Oh you cheeky cow! Not all of us can use our man’s credit card to just buy whatever you want you know?” Kaylee hit back, teasing Tracey but enjoying having a sparring partner for once.

“Well why don’t you come out with me one day and I can buy you some real clothes. Something that doesn’t make your arse look massive?” Tracey hit back, wondering just how far she could push it.

“Look who’s talking! It might be smaller now but yours ain’t exactly skinny!” Kaylee jibed and made a point to spray in the direction of Tracey pale dimpled cheeks.

“I mean it!” Tracey said, ‘Why don’t we go shopping, or something, together?” Se asked, trying to build a bridge between the two of them.

“Oh.. yeah .. I mean like sure. I’m off tomorrow afternoon if you wanna hangout or whatever” Kaylee replied, trying her best to sound like she wan’t bothered, but the excitement in her voice told a very different story.

Tracey smiled, she’d found a way in, and if all went well, then she’d ask Kaylee to be her maid of honour. Kaylee was one of the most fun and genuine people she’d met in this town and she hoped this could be the start of an amazing friendship. Plus most important of all, Tracey decided if she was going to be married she wasn’t going to go out with a whimper, she wanted to truly enjoy her last few nights of ‘single’ life, and she had a feeling that if anyone knew where to find a fun night in this town, it would be her. Her mind drifted to the possibility of Kaylee organising her Hen party…
It’s me, Hi, I’m the problem it’s me.
GeneGenie
Transformation Master

Postby Seydlitz1916 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:23 am

Nice development, it sounds like Tracey is becoming her old self (pre- Tracey) .... but Kaylee .... sounds like a little meanness there, what does she have in mind? Can't wait to find out.
Seydlitz1916

Postby observer12 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:45 am

Another great installment, can't wait to see the next one. I wonder if a girls night might include drinking and karaoke? Would add a little from the past.....
observer12

Postby brightsun21 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:26 am

Looking forward to seeing where this new friendship takes her
brightsun21
Transformation Master

Postby GeneGenie » Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:39 pm

Hi loyal readers. Thank you again for the feedback! After a bit of a slow down in my writing I've had a quick burst of inspiration and so this one is coming to you a little earlier than expected. I hope you like the first of Kaylee and Tracey's adventures together!

Chapter 24

Tracey rushed down the stairs with a clatter as she rushed into the living room. She was a little flushed as she got down on the floor, looking under the sofa as she huffed and puffed, getting increasingly frustrated.

“Have you seen my earrings babe?” She shouted “I know I had them last night and I took them off before we…”

“I put them on the side next to the bread bin!” Kev replied. Tracey was relieved, that was one last thing she had to worry about. Today was her big shopping trip with Kaylee and she wanted to make the right impression. She took the gold hoops and put them in place before making her way to the shoe rack to try and find the perfect pair of heels. She settled on the black pair, they matched her leggings and went well with the leopard print vest top she had on top. She grabbed the small black handbag that was hooked over the bannister, doing a few last minute checks. She had her crappy phone, her keys, and her purse. She checked how much cash she had on her, there was only a fiver and few bits or shrapnel after Kev had leant her £20 at the pub the other night. It was fine though she always had… ‘fuck? Where was it?’

“Babe, have you taken my credit card again?” Tracey said with more than a hint of annoyance, stomping into the kitchen to confront Kev.

Kev was sat at the table, still drinking a cup of tea, barely looking up from his newspaper as he replied calmly. “I think you’ll find I took my credit card back. There is a difference you know.”

Tracey pouted, he had a point, but she really needed that card today. “I know but please babe. You know I arranged this as a day to hang out with Kaylee. I have zero friends round here and I don’t want to be someone who leaches of her new best friend the moment they meet up!” She wined, sounding a bit too bratty for Kev’s liking. He put his paper down and replied.

“Yes I know, but it seems that you’ve had absolutely no issue leaching off me this whole time. How much did you spend the last time you went shopping?” He was making eye contact now, and Tracey sheepishly looked at the floor.

“One.. fifty” She whispered, looking away and shuffling in her heels

“Sorry speak up, I couldn’t hear you. How much did you spend last time?” Kev pushed again.

“Ok, Ok, It was £150 alright. But my wardrobe needed a spruce up, you know how I’m changing sizes right now. I fit into my first size 14 the other day!” She said with a hint of pride, smiling up at him, hoping she could charm that credit card from him.

“Please please please? I need it and I’ll be careful with my spending. Just for today then you can take it back, I promise.” She smiled sweetly again, turning on the charm.

“And what’s in it for me? Why should I hand it over? Kev stood up at this point, meeting her eye to eye. She was naturally tall and the heels usually made her feel strong and powerful, but with Kev’s steely glare piercing into her soul, she could feel that strong will shrinking a little.

“Oh I dunno? How about you get all of this later?!” She did a little wiggle as her hands brushed down from her chest to her hips. “I’ll even wear my tracksuit again. I know how much you like that!”

Kev’s gaze softened a little, just as his cock began to harden. She was making inroads here, but Kev hadn’t agreed to anything yet.

“Hmmm ok, but I’m not going to be fooled that easily. How about we strike a deal. You pay half now, I give you the card, then you pay half later, deal?”

Tracey hardly thought before she’d agreed. “Yeah sure. Wait, what does half now mean?”

Kev silently undid his belt buckle and unbuttoned his pants. Tracey could see his bulge from here, and as he softly pushed on her shoulders, she knew what she had to do. Her face was red as she took him in her mouth, her lips softly wrapped around as her head bobbed in time with her fingers pumping at his shaft. The sensation wasn’t new. She’d given him a blow job plenty of times by now, and she’d learnt to swallow, just as he liked, but the context behind this was different. Before these were given as a treat, or something to help get him excited in the morning. Now, she was doing it for his credit card, for money. Did this make her any different from a whore? She didn’t know. She didn’t want to think about it. All she knew right now was that there was very little choice and that the end justified the means.

His hand grabbed the back of her head, the sign that he wanted her to go deeper. She followed and went deeper and faster, gagging slightly on ever 4th or 5th stroke as his cock tickled the back of her throat. He always seemed to laugh at the noises she made when this happened. It helped though, and soon she felt that familiar twitch, followed by the explosion. She swallowed all she could and he let go. He tucked his cock back into his pants, buckling up and leaning down he slide the credit card into her cleavage before giving her a quick kiss on the forehead.

“Good girl. Now you better get going, you don’t want to keep your friend waiting do you?”

Taylor silently nodded and got back to her feet. By the time she’d straightened herself out Kev was sitting back down, head in the paper acting as if nothing had happened.

“Ok, and thank you babe. I’ll see you later ok? Dinner is in the fridge, just 20 mins at 200 C, you got that?” Tracey replied, trying to set her mind out of ‘slut’ mode and back into something far more presentable.

“Yes I can handle that. Have fun dear, love you!” Kev replied from behind the paper,

“Love you too hun!” And with that Tracey turned for the door.

She met Kaylee in the small shopping precinct in town. The place was an odd and run down affair, filled with a strange mix of independent and chain stores, with about 25% of the shop fronts empty or abandoned as people changed their shopping habits in favour of the internet. However, for a girl with her partner’s credit card, it was the perfect way to spend the day.

Kaylee bounded up and gave Tracey a big hug. She was wearing a tight pair of jeggings and her red hair was in a tight ponytail. She worse a similar black puffer coast to the one Tracey was wearing, but she had a pair of trainers on, rather than heels, and as she hugged Tracey the height difference was noticeable as head almost nestled in her boobs!

“Heya Trace you’re looking fierce! Wanted to make good impression or sumthin’?” Kaylee asked.

“No…” Tracey blushed, brushing a loose strand of hair behind her ear “Just wanted to look nice on my first trip out with you! Where did you wanna go?” She flashed Kev’s credit card in Kaylee’s face “My treat!”

Kaylee’s eyes lit up and they soon found themselves in Primark to have a bit of a binge. Tracey needed to update her wardrobe anyway. Not only because she’d sized down, but winter was coming and she needed something warm and comfortable. She and Kaylee danced between the changing rooms, and shared fashion tips and advice. Although they had quite different body types, they were able to help each other out quite well. Now out of her pink tunic, Tracey could see that the petite Kaylee had some significant curves to show off, most notably her chest that dwarfed Tracey’s in comparison. Anything low cut or chesty and Kaylee was in it, and even Tracey found her eyes wandering down to her friends cleavage every once in a while. They exited Primark with 2 full bags each, and another hit on the credit card for Kev.

“Ok, so what next, what do you fancy?” Tracey asked her friend.

“Well, it’s your wedding soon right? Every bride needs some amazing lingerie for the honeymoon. You wanna surprise him for the first night you sleep togetha. Don’t you?” Kaylee couldn’t keep a straight face at the last bit, and both of them burst out into a fit of giggles.

“Yeah but seriously though, there’s this well posh place around the corner. Boux Avenue. They do some classy stuff in there. Why don’t you treat yourself (and me) while we’re at it!”

Tracey hesitated for a second, though that place had seemed cheap to her when she was a star. However, now one bra would cost the same as about 5 of the items she’d just bought from Primark. On the other hand, would Kev complain when he saw what she looked like in them? “Ok sure, sounds like a laugh, lets do it!” They giggled and made their way to the store, to see what they could find.

Once in, Tracey could see that Kaylee was clearly out of her depth. The lingerie wasn’t on shelves, but packed away in little draws, and shop assistants constantly hovered on her shoulder. They clearly thought both Tracey and Kaylee were just messing around and they wanted them out of the store as soon as possible.

“Can I help you with anything Madam?” The shop assistant asked Kaylee, causing the girl to uncharacteristically freeze. “I must warn you that those bra’s are £50 each, maybe you’d like something from our sales selection?”

The girl started to usher Kaylee over to a rail of last years fashion. The redhead seemed dumbstruck, unable to act. She did feel out of place here, but that’s when Tracey felt her old self kick in. Infuriated at the way this lackey was treating her friend, she stood up tall and towered over the assistant.

“She’s with me and she’ll be able to pay her way just fine actually.” She passed over her selection of a white bra and thong set with matching suspender belt and stockings. “I’d like to try these please and my friend would like to try on this, and this” she grabbed a matching red set from just above the draws. “What size will you need them in Kaylee?” She almost forgot what she was dressed like, and how cheap she looked, and this confidence took the shop assistant by supine.

Kaylee’s face lit up, Tracey could be a glorious bitch when she wanted and she got to see it close up! The shop assistant was shrinking back into herself, embarrassed that she’d picked on Kaylee like that in the first place. “Oh a size 12 for the knickers, and a 32F for the bra”

“Well you heard her, be quick. We’ll be waiting for you in the changing room… Susan” Tracey replied, making sure she took a good look at her name badge before strutting away, Kaylee in toe.

Kaylee looked up at Tracey in awe and waited until they were out of sight before she spoke. “Holy shit Trace where did you learn that? Did you see that sour bitches face?! It’s like you Jedi mind tricked her or something!?”

“Oh it’s just a simple trick really. These places thrive on good customer service and reviews. It’s easy to put assistants like that in their place once they know you might be a returning customer.” Tracey smiled.

“Well it’s still fucking amazing! How do you know all that? You go to these types of places often?” Kaylee probed a little, wanting to know more about her friend’s past.

“Oh no, I used to, with my, um… mum. But I haven’t been in a long time, just picked up a few tricks from her that’s all” Tracey smiled nervously, trying to move the subject along. “I hope you don’t mind that I picked for you, but…”

“Na it looks rad, as long as you’re paying I’ll like it I’m sure!” Kaylee beamed back at her and snarled a little when the assistant came round the corner with some samples to try on.

“Thank you Susan, we’ll need some time by ourselves now” Tracey said, he eyes motioning Susan to the door. She nodded demurely and left, leaving Kaylee and Tracey with the run of the luxurious dressing rooms!

“OMG. amazin!” Kaylee said, watching the whole scene unfold. “Remind me to take you with me next time I need to buy some expensive shit! OK, I’m gonna try mine on, see you out here in a bit and we can compare!” She rushed out of the seating area just outside the dressing rooms and behind a curtain. Tracey turned and made her way into her own booth.

Once inside Tracey felt more like her old self. The dressing room was a 360 affair, with mirrors allowing her to see every angle of her body. She remembered countless fittings and gowns she’d worn before, often spending minutes in awe of her own reflection. As she stripped in here though, those feelings of excitement turned to dread, as she could see what had happened to her body after all this time as Tracey.

The working out was having some positive effects at least. Her double chin was gone, as was that extra ‘bulk’ in her arms that had now faded a little as she worked on them a little. Her chest had suffered though. What perkiness she once had had turned into a more noticeable sag, and although her chest had shrunk a little as she lost weight, the perkiness had not returned, and she wondered if she’d ever get it back.

Around her middle the results were far better. She still had a little paunch, but nothing like she’d had weeks previously. What was clear were the new rows of stretch marks that littered her belly. Signs of her rapid growth. Cream might help it go away, but her eyes lingered on the imperfections, her fingers running along them and noticing the difference in the texture of her skin.

Then eye eyes came to her bottom half, her ass and thighs. Where before Taylor was know for her legs, her height, her towering prowess, Tracey was know for her arse. Despite all her efforts, this pear shaped figured she acquired just wasn’t shifting. It had shrunk a little, but not at the pace of the rest of her body, and despite her attempts at squats, her butt still wobbled and jiggled as she rocked side to side to try and see it from all angles. Her thighs weren’t much better. She’d said goodbye to her thigh gap a long time ago and it wan’t coming back. Both were also dotted with small patches of cellulite. That fat now seems more obvious now she’d lost a little weight and each imperfection was on show as she stripped and swayed in the light of these mirrors.

She tried not to dwell on it for too long and got dressed instead. The bra fit well and corrected the sag. The underwear did it’s job, mostly. It was a thong at the back (Kev would love that) but she couldn’t quite fit all of her new bush behind the lace material. She wasn’t sure if she needed a trim, or if her fupa was a little bigger than she’d like. Either way she’d make sure Kev would be focused on her arse if she bought this set. The suspender belt looked nice, but dug into her ass and thighs, making them both look even larger as she attached them to the white stockings. She slid back into her heels and did a twirl. “Hmm.. ok I think I can pull this off..” Her train of thought was interrupted by a call from the door

“Knock knock, can I come in yet, I wanna see what yours is like!” Kaylee exclaimed.

“Ok sure, just be honest ok?” Tracey pulled back the curtain and saw her friend bounce in. The set she picked out look incredible against Kaylee’s tanned body (she clearly used her own services) and her tits were practically spilling out of the push up bra. “Wow, are you sure you don’t need to size up a little?”

“Oh what these?” Kaylee cupped and squeezed her chest “Na, been this size for ages and I know what fits!” She looked over Tracey and smiled “You look amazing bitch, Your man is gonna love it! I got say I love my look too but what’s the point of the suspender belt? Don’t it just make it harder for him to take your knickers off?” She giggled.

“Well yes, but you need to make him work for it!” Tracey smiled “Plus if you’re in a rush he can always just push them to the side. Men are usually great at problem solving when it comes to finding ways to fuck us!”

They giggled and shared a knowing glance before chatting a little longer, making the shop assistant wait before they eventually they emerged full clothed again. Tracey paid in full, and as they walked out the store the two of them were practically arm in arm.

The partners in crime hit a few more shops, until finally their stomachs gave in. Kaylee wanted KFC but with Tracey’s diet that was not go to happen, so the sealed for a Pizza Express instead.

“Wow its well posh in here ain’t it. I bet a Prince could dine here! I think I only really been in here before for dates!” Kaylee exclaimed. Tracey looked at her friend with bemusement. 'Pizza Express, posh? This girl really hadn’t seen much of the world had she?’

They settled in and ordered food, and wine, lots and lots of wine. Tracey tried to be good, she ordered a light starter and the thinnest base pizza she could, covered in more leaves than cheese, but by the time dessert rolled round, she was too full of wine and good spirits to fight her stomach’s rumblings.

“Two chocolate fudge brownies please, with an extra scoop of iesh cream” Tracey slurred at the waitress. Between her and Kaylee they’d had about 2 1/2 bottles each, and now cocktails were on the way as an accessory to pudding.

“To new friends” Tracey said as she raised the glass for a toast.

“To new friends and to Kev’s fucking bank account!” Kaylee replied, giggling as the glasses clinked and spilled a little before they started to sip at their drinks.

“You know Kay, I’m had such a fucking WONDERFUL time with you today!” Tracey couldn’t control her voice as she spoke and she was remarkably loud in just a sparsely populated restaurant.

“Well yeah I just wanna say..” Kaylee started

“SHUT UP, I haven’t finnishehhed yet!” Tracey slurred with a smile “I haven’t,, had a fucking girl friend since I got here and you.. you, you, you you..” She trailed off, until she found her train of thought again “YOU! You are the best, the best I could hope for! Would you, do me the honour of being…?”

“My wife?!” Kaylee butted in and giggled

“NO! No…no..no, no..not that. I want to, to do the honour of.. to have the privilege of.. I want you.. to be… to have the responsibility to be…” Tracey was trying to keep it together but was struggling now.

“To be what bitch? Spit it out!” Kaylee retorted.

“To be.. too be.. to be my maid of honour!” Tracey smiled and looked across “Will you?“

“Oh my fucking gawd. Hell yeah, that sounds amazing!” Kaylee smiled and almost jumped across the table to hug her “Just don’t put me in a minging bridesmaid dress? Oh, and I get to invite people on the Hen! Oh, and I I should totally do your hair and makeup on the big day! My wedding rates are very reasonable! Oh and..”

“Yeah yeah, whatever, I’m just happy you said yes!” Tracey slurred back, hugging her new bestie. She wasn’t sure if it was the alcohol speaking, but right now she felt she’d found a true friend here. Someone who she could bitch to about Kev when he annoyed her. He was he rock but she couldn’t just seem all the time. More importantly, she wasn’t alone anymore.

That feeling was quickly replaced by another, and Tracey suddenly stopped in her tracks as her stomach churned.

“Oh fuck I think I’m gonna..” She stepped up from the table, stumbled into the bathroom, and threw up in the nearest toilet. Her new friend was fun, for sure, but could she keep up with her? Tracey wasn’t sure she was the best influence.
It’s me, Hi, I’m the problem it’s me.
GeneGenie
Transformation Master

Postby Scrape » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:08 am

Kaylee seems like a fun and creative person to be around. I'm sure she'll introduce Tracey to all sorts of unsound stuff.
Scrape

Postby brightsun21 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:03 am

Love the influence of Kaylee
brightsun21
Transformation Master

Postby observer12 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:03 am

Another great installment can’t wait to see where this goes….
observer12

PreviousNext

Return to Stories