Magic Shop: Clothes Rack Revenge (M2F, WG, Mind Alteration)

Moderator: Perplexed

Magic Shop: Clothes Rack Revenge (M2F, WG, Mind Alteration)

Postby Perplexed » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:17 pm

This is the first story that I am submitting, so any feedback would be great. I have the first two parts down here with two more parts planned to be added.

Spoiler: moving forward there will be mental changes, the longer the clothes are worn and this does not take place in the first two parts.

Part 1:
Rachael is a 5'5 twenty-three year old woman, who became pregnant four months ago with her husband Brad. This will be their first child together, but since she has started to show, Brad has begun to show less interest in her. On this Thursday night, like all nights, Rachael was at home again doing all the laundry, dishes and cleaning in the house after a long day at the office. Although she has become pregnant, Rachael wants to work for as long as she can, before taking maternity leave and absolutely loves her job. Brad, on the other hand, has grown fond of his boys' nights out, working late and going off on his own for breaks. Although Rachael and Brad look like the perfect couple with their deep brown eyes and well-kept brown hair, Brad stands a lot taller than Rachael at 6'2. His muscular physique and handsome face is really what drew Rachael to him, and with her stunning looks, the attraction was mutual. This recent behavior from Brad though has really begun to cause Rachael to question Brad's commitment to their relationship long-term. Although Rachael can't bring herself to think that Brad would cheat on her, she did recently crack his phone and turn on his location.

Finishing up the last of her sweeping, Rachael grabs her phone muttering "Out with the boys is one thing, but if I find out that you've been spending time with other girls, then there won't be an army on earth to protect you."

Opening the app, Rachael doesn't recognize the location, it looks almost downtown but not near any club she knew about. A quick search later, and some long deep breaths following that....

"That bastard! He went to a stripclub!"

Calming herself down, Rachael went and made herself some tea. Rachael thinks to herself "There's no point in running into a stripclub to scream at Brad, but he was certainly going to hear it when he stepped through the door, drunk or sober."
Brad's location began moving again and Rachael began hyping herself up. She was ready for a fight, but then the dot began to move in the wrong direction.
"Does Brad have a friend driving him to their house?"

Grabbing her keys, Rachael gets ready to go, yeah she was dressed like a slob, but she didn't care. Rachael was at least twenty minutes away from this house, it looked like it was on the other side of the city, but at least it had stopped and she had the address.
Twenty frustratingly slow minutes later, Rachael creeps into the driveway.

"Hmm, everyone's still awake, maybe it's an after party."

Walking up to the door, Rachael begins knocking as loud as she can. After a brief pause, the door opens and a beautiful blonde with blue eyes and massive breasts opens the.

"Who the fuck are you?" she yells at Rachael.

"I'm looking for my husband Brad."

As soon as Rachael finishes this line, Brad squeezes past this goddess of a stripper trying to calm Rachael down.

"Hey babe, I'm sorry I had too much to drink. She doesn't mean anything, I've just been so horny that I needed some action. We can just go home and talk about it."
One would have thought that Rachael would explode at this, but she just stood there flabbergasted. Unlike her, the stripper knew when to leave and quickly shut and locked the door behind Brad. Whatever happened she was not going to be on the wrong side of a pregnant wife.

One slap later and a "walk home asshole!" and Rachael was on her way home without her pig of a husband.

Given that Rachael had the car, and Brad (who managed to get his stuff back from the stripper) was on foot, she had a few hours to do some research and concoct a plan. Once Brad did finally get home, Rachael just pretended to continue to sleep, tomorrow was a new day and Brad would not be the one ending up on top then.

Part 2:
Rachael wakes up bright and early, feeling well rested after she knows her preparations are in order. Brad for his part has cooked (a rarity) an immense breakfast and is preparing to smooth talk his way out of this one.

"How's my beautiful princess doing today? I'm terribly sorry and I know you'll never fully forgive me but please let me try to make it up to you. I'll do anything."
This was just what Rachael wanted to hear and like a true predator readied her strike.

"Anything?, anything at all?"

"Yes I will do anything, I'm so sorry you have to believe me, that was the alcohol talking last night."

"It was nice of you to make me this spread today, but I'm not really feeling like eating just yet." she says with a crooked smile. "How about me and you go and get dressed. Give me five minutes and we're going to have a me day, where you do whatever I say."

"Anything for you babe."

What Brad didn't know was that Rachael had looked up a magic spell shop that was close-by, not that he would've known what that was anyways. Rachael however, saw that they had a sale rack for clothes when she was browsing their website and knew that any clothes put on would change the user into what the previous owners had looked like.

Stepping into the magic spell shop, Brad is stunned by all of these weird looking antiques. Not in any place to criticize his wife, but he would've come to a cool store like this even if she wasn't mad. Brad looked over to his left and realized that Rachael was making a direct line for the back wall that said clearance. Normally, she wasn't one to go for clearance, but if he was buying, at least he'd save some money. Catching up to Rachael wasn't too hard with her short legs and Brad was quickly right next to her. As he looked at the clearance rack, he moved over to the right side, where there were some cool looking sunglasses hanging from the rack.

"Nope, we're going to look at this side." Rachael forcefully commanded. After Brad shuffled over, she continued "we're going to pick out your outfit for the day from the ladies section. Now before you protest and get angry, you said you'd do anything for me today and this is what I want. I'm not completely terrible though, so you get to choose the pants, shoes and hat, while I will pick out your undergarments, shirt and accessories."

Brad sat there in silence, for what must have felt like minutes, but was at best only ten seconds before answering.

"Fine, you win."

Scanning the bottoms, there were skirts, dresses, shorts, pants, it was as if the more he looked the larger the collection got. "But maybe if I play this right," he thought "I can get out of this pretty unscathed." Grabbing a pair of large bedazzled jeans (hoping they would be able to fit his height), running shoes and a pink ball cap, Brad examined his pile but didn't see any better options. He certainly wasn't wearing any of those dresses or summer hats they had, and those high heels were out. Rachael, for her part, quietly grabbed her loot: a black pair of panties, a B cup bra, a bright pink t-shirt, a couple big blue hoop earrings and some make-up. Leading Brad to the dressroom, Rachael quickly ran back to the rack before taking her D cup maternity bra off and hanging it quickly on the rack, before running it over to Brad. Of course, Brad would be too focused on his own clothes to see that when she put on the B cup bra that she first grabbed her breasts had shrunk down in size and her belly was no longer inflated.

In the changeroom, Brad felt weird. The black panties had slid up his legs, but right when he thought he'd have to make a little room for his eight inch member, the panties tucked right into place. "Gosh." Brad thought, looking in the mirror, "I need to start hitting the gym, look at my ass. Holy it looks like I could get stuck in a door."
Next came his pants. Pulling them up, he could've sworn that he had shrunk down half a foot, and his legs looked terrible. Grabbing the shoes next, they looked a few sizes too small, but just like the rest of the clothes, they slipped on easily. What Brad didn't expect was the resistance he had in his legs from trying to lift his legs to tie his shoes.

"Screw it, I'll just tuck the laces in, it's not like it matters anyway."

Next came the bra, which looked oddly like his wife's favorite bra. After some fumbling, he managed to clasp the back in and without any notice his belly surged forward a bit, almost like he was pregnant, followed closely by two sizable breasts on his chest. Brad's scream could be heard throughout the store, good thing there weren't many customers, and Rachael opened the dressing room door.

"What's wrong honey?"

"Do you see me? I’ve got to take these clothes off!"

"Oh no you don't! You said one day, anything I want. Stop, stop, stop, listen to me. The change isn't permanent, it's only temporary. Okay."

Brad looked at his wife with a combination of confusion and betrayal. She obviously planned this, but maybe if he played along, he could win her back and not be stuck like this.

"Now honey, put on the shirt, hat, earrings and I'll do your make-up. At least this way no one will know it's you right?"

Dejectedly, Brad threw the t-shirt over his head the best he could, and fat began to gather around his midsection and arms. Rachael smiled, this was turning out better than she expected. Next came the hat and Brad's face softened and became feminine, while his hair turned dyed blonde and grew out to his shoulders. After Rachael added the earrings and make-up to Brad, he looked in the mirror.

"You look like you could be my sister!" exclaimed Rachael

"Maybe the woman that ate her." Brad protested

"Well enough of that, we're going to have a great day and I already paid for the clothes." Rachael shot back hauling Brad towards the front of the store

Brad had a hundred thoughts running through his mind, but the one he missed was where his original clothes had went. Rachael knew after the night before, that this was a one-way street, and what better way of doing that than putting his clothes back on the shelves for other lucky patrons. He was a pretty handsome man after all. Maybe the next user will know better than to cheat on their pregnant wife.
Last edited by Perplexed on Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Perplexed
Transformation Master

Re: SRU: Clothes Rack Revenge (M2F, WG, Mind Alteration)

Postby pinkhippo99 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:12 am

I'm liking where this is going so far.
pinkhippo99
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Perplexed » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:02 pm

Part 3
With each step out of the shop, Brad could feel his whole body jiggling and unlike before, he was the one struggling to keep up with Rachael. Stopping on the sidewalk Brad looked across at Rachael and took her in. They now appeared to be the same height, but she looked thinner somehow. Her breasts seemed to be smaller too, and he couldn't remember her ever having breasts that small. Brad didn't have to look down to see his own new additions on his chest though, and could already feel the weight on his back.

Breaking Brad out of his trance, Rachael exclaims "looking great, aren't I." and strikes a pose, before continuing "I think we should go for a walk, there's a nice path close by."

Brad doesn't want to question his wife, but as he absent-mindedly reaches up and begins rubbing his belly, he feels like he's starving. "A walk sounds great, but can we grab a snack first, I feel like I haven't eaten in days."

"Of course honey, bigger girls have bigger appetites, I'm sure there's a hot dog cart around the corner."

Brad wanted to say that he was a man, regardless of how he currently looked, but it kind of just felt right for some reason for him to consider himself a big girl; especially when he was beside such a beautiful and skinny woman like Rachael. "Wait, that's not right!" Brad mentally shouts while shaking his head.

"Coming Brad." Rachael interrupts, "the food won't eat itself."

"Yeah, sorry." Brad replies

"Oh and throughout the day, why don't we just call you Amy? You don't really look like a Brad right now and we could just pretend to be sisters having a girl's day out."

"Sure, but can we at least go back and turn me into something more manageable, it's hard to keep up with you looking like this?" Amy barely managed to get this out while she felt like she was jogging to keep pace with Rachael. "It's almost like she's speed walking or something. Maybe it's just my weight slowing me down." Amy thinks

"Oh look, there it is. We can get you a nice juicy hot dog or two." Rachael says before bouncing ahead.

"Hey slow down! I can't keep up with you. You know I haven't been able to control myself lately and gained all this weight."

Although Amy wanted to question what she just said, the smell of the hot dogs was enough to get her moving.

"Three hot dogs please, just as is and a water and a can of coke." Rachael orders

"Thanks...for ordering...for me." Amy pants

"No problem sis, I got you three and a coke to wash them down. I'm watching my weight but I know you'll just love to stuff your face with these."

Taking the hot dogs Brad really wanted to say this was far too much, but he wasn't Brad right now, he was Amy and Amy could certainly put these away. Brad wouldn't have even ever considered eating this mystery meat but without hesitation, Amy began shoveling them into her mouth with barely a break to inhale some air.

"Wow you really must have been hungry." Rachael laughs

Pausing, Amy looks up from her second hot dog and just says "you don't even know."

After finishing the last of the third hot dog and chugging back the coke, Amy felt a gurgling in her belly before she let out a large burp.

"Oh, I feel so much better."

"Eww gross, I can smell it."

"Well what did you want me to do!"

Smiling, Rachael just turns, grabbing Amy's hand and hauls her along. "Time for our walk."

The walk, in a word for Amy, was hell. She had sweat everywhere and every inch of her was jiggling with each step. Amy muses to herself "how did she convince me to even go on this stupid walk, but boy does she look chipper." Rachael, for her part, was having a lovely walk. She knew she didn't have to walk at her top pace, but it made it all the more fun to watch her soon-to-be ex try to keep up with her. Although the path didn't really have many people on it, one stood out to both Amy and Rachael. A jogger was coming down the path in the other direction and he looked like he could've come straight out of a comic book.

"Girl, do you see that hunk! I'd love to bend over and have him...." Amy exclaims before trailing off.

In a moment of clarity, Brad started to surface a bit, he wasn't attracted to muscle-clad men. Why was he thinking of being bent over and pounded all night long by that chiseled Adonis? As Brad's mind began to wander, taking in every inch of the jogger, Amy resurfaced.

"Hey stud! I bet you want to get a piece of this ass." Amy catcalled

Jerome (the part-time jogger and full-time football player, standing at 6'4 240 pounds of pure muscle) wasn't normally one to stop and talk to women, but this girl had distracted him long enough for him to notice her friend.

"Thanks for calling me over, but your friend here is looking radiant today. What are you doing later, baby? My name's Jerome." Jerome continues while turning his shoulder to Amy.

"Oh I'm just out for a walk with my sister here, as you can see one of us has been eating for two, but I'm sure Amy won't mind if we cut our day short after lunch. I'm Rachael by the way." Rachael beams.

Before Amy can even respond, Rachael turns with a stern glare and follows "you don't mind right?"

Not like Amy had much of a choice, she was used to people looking past her with a gorgeous sister like Rachael. If only she could be more like her.

"Yeah that's totally fine, I'll just head home and get cleaned up. Maybe I'll have a pizza night, while my girl here spends the night on top of all of that." She says while gesturing to their new friend.

After that Amy was basically ignored for the rest of the ten minute conversation and Rachael and Jerome traded numbers. Once they were finished, Jerome jogged off leaving Amy and Rachael in the path.

"Thanks for not getting in the way there, let's head back home. I now have a date to get cleaned up for. Jerome's cute, right!"

"Just make sure you use protection girl, you don't want to end up like you big sis over here. I still don't even know who the father is. One too many drunken nights, I guess."

"Amy, don't worry I'm not as stupid as you are and I bet you put out on the first night with how slutty you are. Maybe it is your fault that you are in this situation after all!"

Although Amy was a little confused about Rachael's outburst, she had long forgotten what had really gotten her into this situation, but Rachael would not be forgetting anytime soon.

Part 4 to come
Perplexed
Transformation Master

Postby Perplexed » Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:21 pm

Part 4 (Final):
Once Rachael and Amy got back to their car, after finishing their walk, their experience couldn't have been different. Rachael can't remember being this active and energetic in her life. She silently muses that her bra must have come from a gym bunny, hence the reduced size, and that maybe that's what prompted her to have put it on the rack in the first place. Well I hope she found a size she liked, because this size was perfect for her.

Amy, on the other hand, just wanted to go home and rest her feet. That walk just reminded her about how much better and hotter her sister was than her. Now Rachael has a hot date, while she gets to go to her house and have a lonely couch-bound night.

Breaking the silence, Rachael pipes up, "Before we get you home, you know what would be a great way to finish the day? Let's get our hair done, my treat!"

"As tired and hungry as I am, girl you know my curls have seen better days! They are just screaming for attention! Maybe I can get some highlights done too!" Amy beems

"You know, I think bleach blonde would really suit you." Rachael suggests

"You don't think that'd make me look like a bimbo would you? Maybe that could let the boys know that I'm still down to party." Amy says with a little grin creeping onto her face.

"Well you aren't in a relationship anymore, and if you don't find a guy soon, you'll be stuck being pregnant by yourself." Rachael jabs

"If it's your treat, I can't say no to that." Amy says before having her mind flooded with lewd thoughts of sucking cock and how good her hair would look as she bounced her head up and down her next date's shaft.

Rachael begins driving Amy over to the mall, where there's a bit of a trashy hair salon inside. Looking over at Amy she notices that she is tracing her pointer finger around her puffy lips and with the drool starting to form, Rachael knows what Amy is thinking about.

"We're here!" Rachael interupts Amy thoughts

"Oh, um, great. Sorry I was just....in thought." Amy slowly responds. Amy shakes her head, and thinks, "I hope Rachael didn't notice how horny I got. I can't wait until she goes on that date, I'm just dripping. Good thing I wore some jeans today."

Entering the hair salon, Rachael was happy to see that there were two open chairs for Amy and herself. After asking the stylist to just take a couple inches off her hair (as she didn't trust this place to do much more than that), she explains that her sister wants a full styling and her hair to be dyed bleach blonde. Rachael's hair only took about twenty minutes to cut and she thought it made her look a few years younger. Once she was finished, she popped over to Amy's station to see how her hair was turning out. Rachael had to stifle a laugh when she looked at Amy's hair. Although it wasn't being dyed yet, Amy had elected to have her hair done with a blunt cut.

"Your hair looks amazing, I can't wait to see it once it's dyed!" Rachael lied

"Oh thanks, it just felt right to me. Your hair looks great too, Jerome's gonna love it!" Amy responded

After Amy was finished with her haircut, the stylist led her to the dying station. After applying the hair dye, the stylist left to allow it to sit and set her timer. A predatory grin appeared on Rachael's face, not that Amy could really see her, with Rachael sitting off to her side.

"Hey Amy, I was just reminiscing about our childhoods. Do you remember how you did in school?" Rachael asks

"You know that's not fair, I was never as smart as you. While you were set up nicely for university, I didn't even make it out of high school! If only I was smart like you and didn't spend all my time fucking the football team, maybe I could've done better than a cashier job. Not that I could even hold that!" Amy pouts

"Sorry, I didn't know about that." Rachael replies while holding back her smile, "What happened?"

"Well it's not like I've ever held a job for more than six months. It's either they bitch at me for not being there on time, like it's any of their business when I show up. Or they yelled at me about snacking on the job. Remember when I worked at McDs and they fired me for sleeping with the pizza-maker from next door, during a few of my shifts? Oh, he was so sexy and could fuck me for hours! I almost get wet just thinking about him."

Rachael was taken back by the honesty and vulgar turn this conversation had taken. But damn was she happy that Brad was truely long gone. Gone was the brilliant businessman that could have anything he wanted, and fuck anyone he wanted. Replaced with this ditzy bimbo that continued to fuck everyone she wanted without a care in the world. Without Brad's intellect and drive, Amy just wandered from job to job, until she was dumb enough to get knocked up without ever knowing the father. This was perfect, and if she ever needed to change Amy further, another stop at the SRU could always be a fun trip. With this last idea, another more sinister idea popped into Rachael's mind. Why not continue to ruin Amy's life, if she ever did try to better herself, then Rachael could step in to put her back in her place; and what better way than to have her live in their old guest house.

"I can only imagine, girl you sure did get a lot of attention from the boys. I was thinking, with the baby on the way, why don't you move into my guesthouse, just to get your feet back under you?" Rachael proposed

"Well that sure would save me rent, and I would get to be closer to you! That would be a dream come true!" Amy smiled

With that, the stylist's timer went off and she came back to finish Amy's hair. After paying and then stopping in at a drive through on their way back (which saw Amy order easily twice as much as Rachael), they made their way back to Rachael's house. Rachael got ready for her date with Jerome and left Amy behind to settle into her first of many lonely nights; at least until she was joined by her baby. Although Rachael had wanted nothing more than to have Brad's children, his betrayal had shown her his true side. He deserved to never be able to do to someone else what he had done to her, and he would get to spend the rest of his life raising the child that he had almost given to her.
Perplexed
Transformation Master

Postby daelon » Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:49 pm

This was great! Think you'll be writing a sequel?
daelon

Postby Perplexed » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:44 am

Glad you enjoyed it and my apologies for the delayed response. I have a list of some stories I'm thinking about doing after I finish my escape room story, but returning to this one wouldn't be out of the question. I could do either a direct sequel or a bit of a spin-off route.
Perplexed
Transformation Master

Postby TF Fan88 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:33 pm

I would love to see a sequel or a spin-off! This was really enjoyable
TF Fan88
Transformation Master

Postby funfun74 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:16 am

I enjoyed the story and it was fun. My only complaint is that its not really a SRU story. Unless that SRU means something different from the old Spells R Us universe tag. If so then I withdraw my complaint. But for me at least a Spells R Us story usually has either the Wizard or one of his apprentices and the store moves around and is usually found by accident by those who need it or deserve to be punished. So I guess I just feel a bit mislead by that SRU in the title. Other then that it was a good story.
funfun74
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Leviathan » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:57 am

funfun74 wrote:I enjoyed the story and it was fun. My only complaint is that its not really a SRU story. Unless that SRU means something different from the old Spells R Us universe tag. If so then I withdraw my complaint. But for me at least a Spells R Us story usually has either the Wizard or one of his apprentices and the store moves around and is usually found by accident by those who need it or deserve to be punished. So I guess I just feel a bit mislead by that SRU in the title. Other then that it was a good story.

Different authors put their own spin on it. There used to be a site that tracked most of the stories and tried to keep a rough canon timeline for it. I wonder if I can still find it….

https://www.angelfire.com/scifi/sru/

Oh wow, that’s most definitely out of date… but a nice trip down memory lane.
Leviathan
Transformation Master

Postby Perplexed » Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:58 am

I will be the first to apologize for misrepresenting something that someone has treasured/fond memories of. I only came across the term a couple times in stories/captions and thought it referred to simply a spells r us shop of sorts. I will do some edits tonight to change it to refer to the store itself.
Perplexed
Transformation Master

Next

Return to Perplexed