Because I Can (mtf)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Because I Can (mtf) by Jjjandj

Postby laristopa » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:36 pm

Wow. That's an amazing twist! I thought they would have simply been the opposite gender before meeting Samuel but- they were each other! That's wild! This is such a fun ride ;)
laristopa
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Jjjandj » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:19 am

laristopa wrote:Wow. That's an amazing twist! I thought they would have simply been the opposite gender before meeting Samuel but- they were each other! That's wild! This is such a fun ride ;)
:D
Jjjandj

Postby Jjjandj » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:32 am

Hey guys, are these lengthy updates too much? Would you rather that I stagger the remaining parts? The next update is kind of long and I'm concerned that I may be burning you guys out. Any input would be much appreciated.
Jjjandj

Postby Transartfan » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:49 am

Post them!!
Transartfan

Postby Jjjandj » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:43 pm

Ok, I’m at an impasse you guys. I briefly posted another prequel chapter for Jamie. There’s a little about Harley and Samuel in it, but it’s ultimately all character development and doesn’t push the story forward, so I deleted it. I’m not getting much feedback so I implore you to let me know if A) you’re curious about Jamie and want her origin story, or if B) I should just get back to Louise.

Please let me know what you want or think fits better!
Jjjandj

Postby laristopa » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:27 pm

Jjjandj wrote:Ok, I’m at an impasse you guys. I briefly posted another prequel chapter for Jamie. There’s a little about Harley and Samuel in it, but it’s ultimately all character development and doesn’t push the story forward, so I deleted it. I’m not getting much feedback so I implore you to let me know if A) you’re curious about Jamie and want her origin story, or if B) I should just get back to Louise.

I think anything you write will be greatly appreciated :)
laristopa

Postby Jjjandj » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:36 pm

laristopa wrote:
Jjjandj wrote:Ok, I’m at an impasse you guys. I briefly posted another prequel chapter for Jamie. There’s a little about Harley and Samuel in it, but it’s ultimately all character development and doesn’t push the story forward, so I deleted it. I’m not getting much feedback so I implore you to let me know if A) you’re curious about Jamie and want her origin story, or if B) I should just get back to Louise.

I think anything you write will be greatly appreciated :)

Psssssshhhhhh <3
Jjjandj

Postby Jjjandj » Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:07 am

Louise didn’t know what to say after hearing Harley tell his story. Selfishly she clung to the fact that Samuel had been living on the property all this time. She looked towards the corner of the yard where the trailhead was and said, “So he’s back this way?” Harley followed her gaze and nodded. Louise popped right up and swiftly walked towards the trailhead and into the woods. Harley silently followed. When she heard his footsteps behind her she spun around and screamed in frustration.

“How can I trust any of you?” she asked.

“We love you, Louise,” Harley said. “We haven’t hurt you or taken advantage of you. We gave you a place to live and a vocation. You have more than enough money to leave, but you haven’t. Don’t you love us, too?” His voice wavered, scared of what she might say next.

“That’s not the point,” she huffed. She waved her arms in the air like a child and stomped away in the direction of Samuel’s cabin. It took about half an hour to reach it. It was about mid afternoon now and clouds moved in casting half the land in shadows as the birds peeped and called to each other in their spring celebration. Giant rays of sunlight cut through the clouds where they could, casting the far off mountain ranges in brilliant light. The cabin was surprisingly clean looking from the outside and had manicured flower beds with little bright green stalks rising from the dark soil. She hesitated before entering. It was equally as neat inside and a total time warp to the 50s. A coffee pot rested on top of the woodstove. Louise touched it and it was warm. He was close. She shouted his name and feverishly popped into each room, but he was nowhere. She ran out of the cabin and shouted his name some more. A twig then snapped and she spun around to see Harley.

“I’m sorry, I just wanted to make sure you didn’t get lost,” he said. She ran over to him and began slapping his chest until she collapsed into his arms. “I’m sorry, bb. He probably walked to Big Creek to watch the trout. He cut his own trail through the woods just to get there from here.” He pointed towards it and Louise pushed off him and made her way towards it. “Louise,” Harley said. “It’s too late in the day, you won’t–”

Louise picked up a rock and through clenched teeth said, “I swear to god, Harley. I swear to fucking god I will hit you with this rock if you follow me again.” Harley held his hands up and stayed put and Louise entered the trail to Big Creek.

She walked for hours as the sun slowly rolled closer and closer to the horizon. It was getting cold and it started to drizzle. Driven by her madness and obsession she plodded forward. In her insanity she thought of two things: becoming the woman she knew she was and sucking Samuel’s magnificent cock, the antenna to heaven that showed her who she really was. Dusk began to settle in and the woods became eerily quiet and the birds stopped chattering and returned to their nests for the night. Louise was scared. She should have listened to Harley. She also figured that if Samuel had walked to the hatchery that day she would run into him sooner than later as he returned to the cabin, but she didn’t. It was now dark and her clothes were beginning to soak through. She shivered and her teeth clicked quickly against each other. She looked up through the trees and could see the scar of sky through the open canopy where the trail was cut. Too dark to see where she was going, all she could do now was stumble forward looking up at the sky to lead the way. She didn’t know it but she was pre-hypothermic, and just as she thought about sitting down to rest she saw a bouncing light. It was coming towards her. The last thing she thought of before she shut her eyes was Samuel.

After Louise threatened Harley with the rock he sprinted back to the house. He told Susie and Jamie what happened and they got in his car and drove to the hatchery in silence. They waited at the bench for her or Samuel, but neither showed. When it began to rain Harley drove the girls back to the house and grabbed a rain jacket and a flashlight. He found Louise on the ground in the dark not far from the bench. She almost made it. He picked her up and carried her to the car and brought her home.

The next morning she woke up in her bed sick as a dog. She was in and out of consciousness for the rest of the day, her fever dreams were confusing and scary. The one that really stuck took place back in her old dorm room. She was Louis again and he was working on a term paper while Samuel laid in bed reading a comic. He turned to Samuel and said, “Can you blow me where the pampers is?” Samuel put the comic down and said, “I’ll show you where the campus is,” and then pulled his cock out. Louis felt his stomach growl and he crawled over from the desk, and each time his hands and knees proceeded forward he feminized until he reached Samuel in full Louise garb. She climbed over Samuel and gave him a passionate kiss and lifted her skirt and held his cock and rubbed it against her clit. She had never been so wet and it glided into her with ease as she rocked her hips back and forth in ecstasy and grabbed her real breasts. She pinched her nipples and then woke up.

Jamie was sitting in the room and when she noticed Louise had awoken she came over to her with a cool, wet rag and wiped the sweat from her forehead and softly said, “Hey there, bb. We were so worried about you.” Louise started to cry and Jamie held her and petted her and said, “It’s ok. You’re going to be ok.”

“I know,” Louise sniffled. “I’m just so happy to be home.”

After Louise recovered things returned to normal for the most part. None of them ever spoke about the day in the woods and she never apologized to Harley even though she knew he saved her life. And as for Samuel she did her best to keep him out of her mind, realizing that every encounter she had with him brought her pain. Pretty soon they were producing content again and it was almost as if nothing ever happened. Spring had sprung and fresh leaves covered the land from the ground to the treetops. It was warm and they kept the windows open. Louise enjoyed sitting in bed and watching the curtains billow in the soft breeze that entered through the window. One afternoon as she sat there taking it in, Harley knocked on her door.

“Come in,” she said.

“Hey, Louise,” Harley said as he entered the room. “I have an idea for a production tomorrow that I wanted to go over with you.” She perked up invitingly. “It’s going to be long and kind of wild and involved, basically you’ll totally submit and do whatever is asked of you, kind of weird stuff like foot jobs, cum smearing, ass to mouth, the works.” It didn’t sound that crazy to Louise and she made a questioning face. Harley picked up on her dubious look and said, “But we need you to be totally naked for it. No pads, no lingerie.”

Louise didn’t love that part of it. She still felt insecure about her body and found confidence in the costumes she wore. However, another part of her felt indebted to Harley. Afterall she would have been dead without him. “Ok,” she said. “I trust you.”

Hearing those words brought a smile to Harley’s. “Ok,” he said. “I’m going to get the cameras ready today so we can start early tomorrow.”
Jjjandj

Re: Because I Can (mtf)

Postby Jjjandj » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:37 am

The next morning before the shoot was wholly unremarkable. Louise came downstairs in a robe and only ate one piece of toast with a glass of water. She didn’t want to risk feeling bloated while performing. Susie excused herself before they finished breakfast to go help Jamie assemble some new furniture she got for her apartment. After she left Harley began to go over the particulars of the shoot.

“All the cameras are in place,” he said. “For this one I want to get every angle possible.” He could see Louise shift uncomfortably in her seat. “But don’t worry, it’s all for editing purposes. I really want to take my time with this one because I think it could be a serious hit.”

“Is there a storyline or anything?” asked Louise.

“Not quite,” said Harley. “We’re gonna rely on chemistry for this one.”

Louise had never performed with Harley alone and felt especially awkward with Susie not being present. She asked, “Is Susie ok with this?”

Harley cocked his head to the side and said, “Of course. Why wouldn’t she be?”

“I dunno, it’s just that I’ve never done a scene alone with you, and she won’t even be there. Feels a little strange.”

Harley smiled slyly and said, “We’re not performing together in this one, Louise.”

“Then who am I doing this with?”

Harley lifted his chin to motion behind her. When Louise turned around she almost choked on her toast. Samuel leaned against the back doorway and gave her a quick wave and then walked over to the table, sat down, and helped himself to a cup of coffee. “Hope you don’t mind,” he said. “But I’m sure there’s some mouthwash around if coffee breath bothers you.”

She was absolutely stunned and flushed with emotion. All that searching, the near death experience in the woods, the betrayal at the bench when he changed her face and the lustful thoughts that kept her awake at nights since. She tried to say something but let out half a choking sound instead.

“Shh, honey,” Samuel said. “I know. I know.” He trailed off as his piercing stare put Louise in a trance. “Harley caught up with me and told me everything that happened. I’m sorry, love. I can’t say I didn’t mean for some of the things that happened…” He stopped and scooped some eggs on his plate. “And I can’t say I’ve lost my humanity cause I’m not quite human after all, but I certainly didn’t mean to almost kill you with madness.”

Now Louise looked angry. A tear rolled down her face and she said, “What do you think happens when you change people the way you do?”
“To be honest,” he said. “I don’t think much of it. Plus for whatever reason most people wind up embracing their changes. They find a new lease on life. Maybe I’ve fooled myself into thinking that I’m providing second chances or freeing people from shame.” Louise certainly couldn’t deny any of that for herself, and as if reading her mind Samuel said, “You know I’ve seen your videos, love. You certainly seem more relaxed now compared to when I met Louis, the uninspired lost bro.”

Louise closed her eyes and remembered her old life. Louis was a loser, he had no meaningful friendships, didn’t feel close to his family, and generally coasted through each step of life. It took becoming Louise to understand this. Louise was exciting and had amazing friends and looked forward to the future. She found beauty in all that surrounded her and even in herself as she discovered more and more things she enjoyed.

Harley cleared his throat and said, “Ok guys, I’m going to go upstairs.” He then looked to Louise and said, “If this feels right when you go downstairs flick the lights on and the cameras will begin shooting. They’re streaming directly to a hard drive so don’t worry about time or anything.” Louise grabbed his hand and gave it a loving squeeze and in return he leaned forward and softly kissed her forehead and then excused himself.

“So how about it, love?” Samuel asked. “Shall we?”

Soft violet lights filled the basement when Louise flicked the switch. She could hear the cameras turn on and the bed had fresh metallic looking sheets on it. Samuel stripped and laid in the middle of the bed with his hands behind his head. “Ready when you are,” he said.

This was it, the moment Louise obsessed with ever since she saw herself fully done up in the mirror with Susie. She let the robe fall to the floor.

Samuel looked her up and down and said, “Ok, love, I know exactly where to begin, but I’m gonna need some help.” His cock slowly rose as he got aroused. Louise crawled her way towards it and without a word or a helping hand sucked it upright into her mouth. It immediately hardened in her mouth and she moaned in approval. By now she was fully comfortable taking it all the way down and holding it there right away. She pushed her face as hard as she could against his lower torso as if she couldn’t get it deep enough. Samuel gently grabbed her hair and lifted her head all the way back up. “Here,” he said. “Let me give you more to work with.” Louise watched as his cock grew even larger. It must have been a solid 12”s now. She licked her lips and continued, though she had officially found her limit and could barely reach his balls now. She could feel him throb and knew he was close. Samuel stopped her again and stood up on the bed. Louise got on her knees to continue and just as Samuel started to cum he pulled back and aimed downward to her chest.

Louise let the cum wash all over herself, lathering her chest until she felt herself massaging her growing titties. Rope after rope of cum continued to rain down on her as they continued to swell. Each time her hand passed over her widening nipples she felt more and more sensitivity in them. She looked down and could have cried as she could now lift them to spread more cum under them as they now sagged downward and pulled against her back. They were as big as her breast forms, if not bigger! She continued to rub them in awe as Samuel laid back down. She could have played with them by herself all day but instead flopped them in Samuel’s lap and wrapped them around his cock. Samuel thrusted as Louise held her tits together and watched his mushroom head disappear and reappear through her deep cleavage. His speed increased and Louise pinched her fat nipples. Just as she could feel him pulsing again he pushed her back, pulled her head down, came on her hair, and shampooed it in as her platinum blonde hair gained volume and lengthened. She could feel it falling around her shoulder and down her back. When Samuel stopped pumping she had to sweep her new hair out of her face as she pushed herself back up on her knees.

Louise caught her reflection in a mirror and she shook her beautiful new hair out. She was even more elated as she felt her real boobs jiggle with each movement. They were absolute melons and sat high on her chest. They were so big that no matter how she moved they stayed pressed together. She pressed a finger down into her cleavage and said, “Oh, I’m definitely going to need a butt to match these.” Samuel embraced her and gave her a deep kiss. She draped her hands around his neck and they made out until Samuel gently guided her to turn around and get on all fours. He spread her legs and positioned himself between them. Louise bit her lip as he pushed his engorged cock into her. In her excitement she did all the work from the bottom, bouncing herself harder and harder against him while he spanked her. A weird sensation got her attention as she started to feel her butt push over her back. Just as her boobs jiggled now her butt did the same, it even felt like it was pouring over her hips. Samuel pulled out and finished on her back and rubbed his cum all over it and around her hips and under her waist on her stomach. She could feel her midsection tighten and couldn’t wait to look in the mirror to see what was happening to her. But before she could look Samuel said, “Get on your back.”

Louise obeyed and flipped over, surprised by how her cushiony butt lifted her hips upward. Her boobs fell back into her face and she pushed them back down and held them there by her nipples, pinching them pleasurably. Samuel threw her legs over his shoulders and re-entered her. This time he did all the work and Louise closed her eyes and felt her curves jiggle and flow in each thrust. He felt massive inside of her and she was concerned that she might not be able to last much longer. As if reading her mind Samuel pulled out and finished himself on her crotch and stomach. She lowered her hands to her stomach to help spread the cum around but caught her finger on a belly button ring. She tenderly explored it before reaching farther down. To her absolute delight her hands glided right down between her legs and smoothly over her new pussy. She popped her head up but couldn’t see over her breasts. “Do you want to feel it?” Samuel asked. Without waiting for her answer he lowered his mouth and licked her clit. Her body felt absolutely electric in its arousal. When Samuel slid himself inside she screamed in approval and pulled him down to her for a kiss. They both thrusted hard against each other until they both came. She felt her orgasm from head to toe and it lasted longer than any other she ever experienced. Samuel came so much that it steadily leaked out of her and pooled below her butt. As she basked in her afterglow Samuel scooped up the cum and coated her thighs with it. Each pass made them bounce more and more as they widened until they tapered perfectly into her giant ass.

They continued for hours. It started to get more difficult for Louise to maneuver her body as she simultaneously got heavier and weaker. Everytime Samuel came he carefully collected his fluids and worked them over any remaining male parts. Arms, neck, calves, etc. Despite her excitement Louise was exhausted. She had no idea how long they had been at it for. Near the end all she could offer Samuel was her feet. She jerked him off between her soles and when he came the first shot arced high enough to hit her face. She licked her lips and rubbed it around like a serum while he gave her a soothing foot rub, working his fingers from her ankles to between her toes. It was so relaxing she fell asleep.

Louise awoke in the dark. She called out to Samuel but he was gone. The bed was cold and damp, the sheets wrinkled and uncomfortable beneath her. She carefully got up and could feel her new body sway differently as she walked across the room to turn the lights back on. When she picked her robe off the floor her gigantic tits almost made her tumble forward, and when she put her robe on she couldn’t close it over them. The Robe felt like it was caught on something behind her and when she reached behind herself to free it she was shocked to find out it was her shelf ass that held it up. She also couldn’t believe how far she had to reach to cup her new cheeks. She lifted her booty and felt it heavily drop after she let go. With every movement her hair tickled her upper body. When she finally saw her reflection in the mirror she gasped and put a hand over her mouth, which practically bounced off her sausaged bimbo lips. Her reflection was thicc and it looked like she had gotten every surgery a girl could dream of. Her thighs rubbed together as she stepped closer to the mirror to examine herself. She softly touched her face as she examined her new cheekbones and pushed at her lips. “Oh mah gawd,” she said, noting that it was harder to enunciate through her padded lips. The makeup around her eyes seemed darker, her lashes long enough to almost touch her eyebrows, which were now painted with no actual hair to be seen or felt. Even her chin was somehow different, equally as distinguished as her cheekbones. As she pushed her hair back to get a better look her fingers got caught in giant hoop earrings. She studied them along with her smaller ears, there didn’t seem to be a clasp on them. They could be pushed through the piercing round and round but couldn’t be removed. As she traced her body downward her waist tapered impossibly inward as if she had ribs removed. And even though she was facing forward she could clearly see her ass ballooning to the sides of her widened hips. She turned to the side and her profile almost looked cartoonish as her ass stuck out behind her in a perfect half circle. When she bent forward to look at her cute toes her thighs visibly jiggled. She was a total bimbo pawg and as she stared at herself in the mirror she couldn’t help but to notice how wet she was getting. Her nails were even longer and pointer now and she was careful as she explored her pussy, swirling her finger around it and listening to the wet sounds it made. When she pulled her finger away she couldn’t help but to sniff it and taste it.

The video changed all their lives. It quickly became the most watched porn of all time. People raved over the realistic transformations that took place and porn producers from all over contacted Harley and Susie to work with them and find out their editing secrets. They were gracious but always declined, stating that they were only interested in working for themselves. Still, others tried to make similar videos but no one could replicate Louise’s magic.

Louise moved out and bought a penthouse in State College proper. The attention she got around town was exciting at first but soon grew tiresome. Everything she wore was either eaten by her ass or not enough to cover her boobs. The only way to make tops or dresses form fitting was to wear belts around her waist. Wherever she went she didn’t need to be naked for people to see her body and she soon stopped running her own errands or going out during the day. Even relaxing on her roof top deck wasn’t an option as people flew drones over it just to get a look at her. Worse, she couldn’t trust herself to call the cops or get any other help as she was constantly overly excited by her new body. The first time she called the cops about a drone she wound up spit roasted. The second time she called, four cops showed up and gave her a bukkake show. Locally she became known as BP, which stood for Bottomless Pit because no one could ever bottom out her pussy or her mouth. As for her ass most men weren’t long enough to get past her cheeks.

Accepting the challenges of her new life now meant that she only left the house on week nights so that she would run into as few people as possible. One night Jamie invited her to get a drink at The Dingle with Susie and Harley, and Louise agreed to meet them, excited to see her old friends and catch up. On her way there she saw a figure hunched over in a dark corner and she assumed it was some creep leering at her, possibly even touching himself. She quickened her pace and kept her eyes forward until she heard the guy crying. She slowed down and looked towards him. They seem to be hiding and she was worried they may need help. “Hey,” she said. “Awe you ok?” Her lips still made some words sound funny when she spoke.

“Go away,” said the guy. “Don’t look at me.”

Louise immediately recognized the voice. “Daniel?” she asked. He looked up in astonishment. It was her old roommate Daniel! “Pwease,” she said. “Let me hewp you. Awe you hurt?”

“Listen lady,” he said. “I don’t know how you know me, but you can’t help me, you wouldn’t even believe me.” He rushed past her and she couldn’t help but to notice how his hips swayed femininely back and forth with each step. In the light of the street lamp she could see his wide hips and the outline of an impressive booty.

“Oh Daniel. I know you betta than you think, and I don’t think you got that butt fwom working out.”

He spun around and studied her face, doing his best to not gawk at the rest of her body. Despite his best efforts he couldn’t recognize her. “Who are you? How do you know me?” He tried to pull his hoodie down over his hips and booty, but it was impossible.

“Come to The Dingle wif me. I’ll get us some Appletinis and expwain eweything.”

Daniel hesitated.

“Oh come on,” Louise said. “It’s not like you’re the only guy awound here who got fucked in the ass and walked away wif a girl’s butt.”

fin :P

Sorry for spamming your message board this past week with this story, won’t happen again.
Jjjandj

Re: Because I Can (mtf)

Postby laristopa » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:08 pm

This was an explosive end to a fantastic story! I can't wait to see where you go from here, thank you for sharing this with us :D :D :D
laristopa

PreviousNext

Return to Stories