The Queen's Demise (Slowburn, DG, WG, humil, swap, shrink)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: The Queen's Demise (Slowburn, DG, WG, humil, swap, shrin

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Thu May 19, 2022 4:54 am

apediuex wrote:
Leviathan wrote:World and story is interesting. Is there a hidden cause to her decline other than hedonism? It seems unlikely for simple laziness to be the undoing of a "living god".

Thank you!
Hoping to address that by next chapter.
Thats actually the biggest reason behind me wanting to write this story, is that I enjoy "realistic" downgrades. Realistic in the sense that they follow the rules of the world.
Kind of like Brandon Sanderson's magic theory, except for downgrades.

Of course, I am not writing a novel or novella, but I still hope to have logic behind most changes.
As an example,
I have already established that her large breasts and height are in large part due to her overwhelming mana. Therefore if her mana went away, we can logically expect that she would shrink in more ways than one.

That's what I gathered as well, though it would require more hands-on intervention than simply getting her to eat more. I wonder...
ssj3gohan007
Transformation Grand Master

Postby and.again.teal » Sat May 21, 2022 7:42 am

Definitely one of the more fun DG stories I've read. Subscribing to this topic, and hail to the Ever-Queen!
and.again.teal

Postby apediuex » Sun May 22, 2022 1:55 am

Year 3761

Mana whirled and surged, rotating in a chaotic whirlpool that crashed endlessly against its confines. This violent yet controlled reaction was taking place within the razor thin walls of the dantian, the small mana storage organ located under the navel of every mage. The Ever-Queen focused her mind on the flow of energies, testing and probing their quantity and quality.

“Almost ready for ascension”

With a contented sigh she leaned back, a hint of a smile on her ruby lips. The Ever-Queen was not a god. Despite being invincible and immortal, she was not officially a god. She had however captured and killed quite a few of them. She was the first Godslayer, and probably the last and she had exterminated them all. Before disposing of them, intensive torture had gotten her the information she needed: the method of apotheosis.

Apotheosis was extremely complicated and technical. It could however be divided into two parts: the Dantian pre-requirements and the actual ascension. The pre-requirements were what stopped the vast majority of beings from turning into gods: at least pure-void level mana quality, and Z-cycle mana quantity. The Ever-Queen had far overshot the quality requirements ages ago, but it was only now that she was finally approaching the Z-cycle. Once the requirements were met the actual apotheosis was a walk in the park, especially for a magical paragon like the Ever-Queen. The Ever-Queen had never even considered the possibility of failure.

The Ever-Queen reviewed her notes one more time, pausing her glance before a sentence she had only recently outlined.

“When the mortal coil turns into a Divine Body, it will return to and forever maintain its peak as defined by the ascender”

In other words, during her ascension, she could return her body to its peak state: The Ever-Queen of several years ago.

The Ever-Queen looked down at her body.

It was not the first time in her nearly four thousand years of living that the Ever-Queen was out of shape. Early on it was either magical experiments that backfired or tough battles that left her bedridden, causing her muscles to atrophy. Later on it was her harem: Thurkhell was a fine specimen, but he was far from the first to have tempted the Ever-Queen away from her training. The Ever-Queen only set two rules for herself
She would never allow anything to distract her from her magical training.
Once her fitness declined past a certain floor (the level of the average Royal-Guardswomen), she would kill her entire harem in order to remove distractions, and then get back into shape

“I guess we are going to look like this for a while longer. Since I will get all my muscles back in a few years anyways…”

The Ever-Queen had reached her lower limit several months ago. However, since she knew her Apotheosis was impending she decided to temporarily ignore the second rule.

The Ever-Queen flopped back into bed, mentally crossing out sword practice from her schedule.

The mental toughness of the Ever-Queen was not to be underestimated. To reach her present position, she had gone through unimaginable hardships. Her will had been softened by millenia of easy living, but by no means was it soft enough that she would let herself break her own rules for no reason. It just so happened that the impending reset of her body would make the hell like training she would have to undergo to regain physical perfection entirely pointless.

She looked better without all the excess muscle anyways the Ever-Queen mused. Flat stomachs were in vogue, not 8-packs. She could afford to spend a couple of years at the pinnacle of beauty instead of the pinnacle of fitness. Why tire herself out when Apotheosis was just around the corner.

Satisfied with that crop of albeit true excuses, the Ever-Queen closed her eyes and slept.

The immensely powerful waves in her dantian continued to rage, slamming again and again into those thin walls.

Thurkhell delivered a solid spank to the soft jiggly ass in front of him. Emma turned around with a yelp, sword at the ready. Upon seeing Thurkhell she let out a smile before bursting out

“Bastard, don't interrupt me during my training. Leave, and you can come find me later when i'm finished”

“There’s only a couple exercises left anyways. The young man can take a seat and watch.

Captain Demacia interjected in a gruff voice

Thurkhell sat and watched as his wife went through her forms. Her sword was slow, but it was steady and well controlled. It was clear that Emma had not been slacking. As a former guard captain, Thurkhell estimated that her skill was probably higher than his, although he could still use his physique to win in a fight. Emma’s efforts also showed on her body.

Emma had lost all of the excess fat she gained during Thurkhells absence. She had yet to lose the blubbery potbelly and soft hips of her childhood, but they were now underlined by hidden yet strong muscles. Even better, her breasts retained all of their increased size.

After the training wrapped up, Thurkhell delivered a short bow to the old man.
“Thank you for doing your best with my wife’s training.

Captain Demacia waved him off
“ No need for that. Your wife’s natural talent is simply incredible. It’s always fun training a diamond in the rough.

The men exchanged a few more pleasantries as Thurkhell waited for Emma to shower and change, before heading back to his chambers with her.

“How have you been, I barely see you nowadays” asked Thurkhell

“Well I am always busy with either sword practice or cooking, and when I am free your busy fucking her Highness”

Thurkhell chuckled

“Her Highness? Not Her Holiness anymore? What happened to the young girl who idolized the Ever-Queen? ”

Emma blushed slightly. Not only had she been a very devout worshiper, but in her youth she had used dolls of the Ever-Queen as cuddle-toys. As she grew up, those toys became paintings and even official Ever-Queen diaries.

“She’s still my idol, it’s just hard to worship someone as a perfect being when you share the same man. In every other aspect, she has met my expectations, particularly that beautiful sword dance I saw her perform last year. In fact, my dream is to duel with her.”

“Duel? It’s pointless to duel someone that much stronger than you”

“Of course I will lose, that's not what I care about. It’s the experience of being on the same stage as my idol, maybe even crossing blades a few times if she goes easy on me.”

“Ill give you a different arena to compete it”

“Hmm?”

Thurkhell started undoing his trousers

“Come suck this heavenly rod, I’ll let you know whose technique is better”

“Shut up, there's no way she would ever do that” retorted Emma, even as she got to her knees.

Passionate cries of lovemaking filled the room.

Head Maid Lina entered the cold dungeon room and shivered at the sight before her.

A massive magical tiger was busy fucking one of her coworkers. The tiger came with a shudder, slipping out of the women before decapitating her with a lazy swipe of his paw. Around him lay the bloody remains of half a dozen women who had suffered the same treatment. He turned, focusing his feline eyes on Lina.

“St-st-stop Bruce, I-I am here to bring you your food.”

Uncaring of her words the massive tiger padded over, his erect penis a clear sign of his intentions.
“HELP”
Bruce pounced, only to get sent flying into the opposite wall by the Ever-Queens who teleport in just in in time.

“Bad kittie, I told you that you could do what you want with the maids, but to leave the Head Maids alone. You’re smart enough to recognize their uniform. Anyways I came to tell you to prepare to come with me to war”

Bruce crawled to his feet before letting out a low growl. He gazed deeply into the Ever-Queen’s eyes before kneeling in submission. Such was the law of the jungle: the weak submitted before the strong.

Lina cautiously tip-toed over, before dropping off the bucket of vegetables.

Yes, Bruce was a vegetarian tiger. He was also a sadistic one, who enjoyed killing those weaker than him. As for his proclivity towards fucking human women ?

Only Bruce knew

Eltra Nation

Inside the central tent of a massive military camp sat the two most powerful people in the nation: President Sebastian and Pope Zlatynsky.

“Pope is there anything we can do?”

Shadows could be seen under the President's eyes. Just two years ago his future looked bright: he was elected president of the world’s only democracy by an overwhelming margin. He immediately got to work bettering his citizen’s lives, cutting down on hunger and homelessness.

Then the first reports started to come in:

“The Ever-Queen has decided that Eltra will be her next target”.

“I'm afraid not. The best case scenario is defeating the Ever-Queen’s army. If that happens, the Ever-Queen will personally take action and end us. At the very least, we will have the glory of leaving our names in history.”

“Fuck History!” Retorted Sebastian angrily. “Can glory bring back our dead nation? No!”

The Pope nodded in understanding.

“There's one thing that might comfort you. As you know, our Goddess was weak even by mortal standards, but it was her mind that elevated her to a God. Before she died, she was conducting research on how the Ever-Queen could be so strong even as a mortal. I was recently going through the Temple Archives, and I think I found the Goddess's conclusion”

The Pope paused here before looking deep into the President’s eyes

“The Ever-Queen will face a tribulation caused by her own overwhelming power”
apediuex

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Sun May 22, 2022 5:46 am

Ah so she would normally kill her harem and all distractions in the past but this time she thinks it's pointless since she will ascend and gain back her physique anyway. I think not killing Thurkell and his wife may be her downfall but if this Apotheosis would fix all her problems then it probably wouldn't successfully happen, as it was foreshadowed. Perhaps her mana organ gets damaged or removed. Or some catastrophic failure of the ritual occurs, probably there will be sabotage. There is also a possibility that her pet Tiger is going to assault her by the end of the story, if that isn't foreshadowing.
ssj3gohan007

Postby RedKing » Sun May 22, 2022 1:53 pm

Hmmm, some lovely hints of what might happen!

I'm hoping Emma manages the impossible and beats the queen, what that might do to her self image!

And the tribulation that's hinted at , I wonder if she has to live through her worst nightmare? Or if she accidentally sets herself to become the powerless hag that was hinted at at the start?
RedKing

Postby blacksword » Sun May 22, 2022 3:00 pm

ssj3gohan007 wrote:Ah so she would normally kill her harem and all distractions in the past but this time she thinks it's pointless since she will ascend and gain back her physique anyway. I think not killing Thurkell and his wife may be her downfall but if this Apotheosis would fix all her problems then it probably wouldn't successfully happen, as it was foreshadowed. Perhaps her mana organ gets damaged or removed. Or some catastrophic failure of the ritual occurs, probably there will be sabotage. There is also a possibility that her pet Tiger is going to assault her by the end of the story, if that isn't foreshadowing.

Or maybe...

apediuex wrote:“When the mortal coil turns into a Divine Body, it will return to and forever maintain its peak as defined by the ascender

But what could happen if during the next few years, her self perception of "peak" ended being heavyly distorted or twisted by outside influence?

apediuex wrote:The Ever-Queen looked down at her body.

It was not the first time in her nearly four thousand years of living that the Ever-Queen was out of shape. Early on it was either magical experiments that backfired or tough battles that left her bedridden, causing her muscles to atrophy. Later on it was her harem: Thurkhell was a fine specimen, but he was far from the first to have tempted the Ever-Queen away from her training. The Ever-Queen only set two rules for herself
She would never allow anything to distract her from her magical training.
Once her fitness declined past a certain floor (the level of the average Royal-Guardswomen), she would kill her entire harem in order to remove distractions, and then get back into shape

“I guess we are going to look like this for a while longer. Since I will get all my muscles back in a few years anyways…”

The Ever-Queen had reached her lower limit several months ago. However, since she knew her Apotheosis was impending she decided to temporarily ignore the second rule.

The Ever-Queen flopped back into bed, mentally crossing out sword practice from her schedule.

The mental toughness of the Ever-Queen was not to be underestimated. To reach her present position, she had gone through unimaginable hardships. Her will had been softened by millenia of easy living, but by no means was it soft enough that she would let herself break her own rules for no reason. It just so happened that the impending reset of her body would make the hell like training she would have to undergo to regain physical perfection entirely pointless.

She looked better without all the excess muscle anyways the Ever-Queen mused. Flat stomachs were in vogue, not 8-packs. She could afford to spend a couple of years at the pinnacle of beauty instead of the pinnacle of fitness. Why tire herself out when Apotheosis was just around the corner.

Satisfied with that crop of albeit true excuses, the Ever-Queen closed her eyes and slept.

Excuses, excuses, excuses another proof that the Ever queen is growing mentally soft; because what she will do with her newly free time? probably eat and fuck!
Anyway good chapter and thank for the update!
blacksword

Postby Leviathan » Sun May 22, 2022 5:00 pm

Very nice addition and helps with the logistics of the changes and world's rules.
Leviathan
Transformation Master

Postby RedKing » Mon May 23, 2022 7:55 am

Can definitely see the disasters for the ever queen piling up.

She'll have a year of no exercising and over eating while emma is training hard. While having her own mental image slowly ground down by becoming lazier and more submissive, with her generals and even her pet tiger noticing. I'm wondering if she herself accidentally damages her self image so badly she permanently sets herself into being powerless freak.
RedKing

Postby apediuex » Thu May 26, 2022 1:21 am

Year 3762 Army camp on the campaign path to Ultra Nation

Emma walked into the massive tent like a prisoner going to her own execution.

It started when one of the Ever-Queen’s maids had come to tell her to prepare food for the queen. Certainly not an uncommon event, and one that had been occurring more and more lately.

Just as Emma turned to start on the meal, a task that was made much more difficult since they were traveling, the maid added:
“Personally bring the meal to the Ever-Queen”
Emma nodded
“No problem”

“I don’t think you understand”

The maid paused, revealing an ill-concealed expression of jealousy
“Her Majesty wishes to enjoy your other services as well”

Emma could scarcely believe what she was hearing

“You mean uh, that I can or rather we will do you know-”

“Yes, you will be having sex” the maid answered, before leaving the tent in a huff.

As soon as the tent flap closed, Emma leapt in the air with a whoop of joy.
Emma was straight and therefore not sexually attracted to women. She was also in a loving relationship with Thurkhell, and the couple would never cheat on each other. The Ever-Queen was the exception to both.

Although Emma wasn’t attracted to other women, the Ever-Queen’s charm transcended gender. She was far from the first straight woman to claim the Ever-Queen as an exception. Even better, the Ever-Queen was her idol.

As for Thurkhell, since he was already sleeping with the Ever-Queen, the couple had agreed that Emma could do the same given the chance. a

After all, lying with a god was not cheating on each other.

This was how Emma found herself just outside the belly of the beast. Excitement had gradually disappeared, and had been replaced by nerves. Thoughts ran through her head like a pack of stampeding horses.
What if she messed up, what if Her Highness was not satisfied with her, would she lose her life? Would she get sent back to her village? Would-

“Stop dallying outside and come in” The Ever-Queen’s charming voice rang out, involuntarily pulling Emma into the tent.

The contrast between the shadowy interior of the tent, and the bright outside sunlight made Emma forcefully blink her eyes a few times to adjust.

When she did, the view unveiled before her blew her breath away: the Ever-Queen in her birthday suit.

The Ever-Queen enjoyed wearing extremely revealing clothing, so it wasn't like Emma had never seen her body before. Still, it was her first time seeing the Ever-Queen’s lush red jungle and rosy nipples.

More importantly, the Ever-Queen had spent the last several years cooped up in her harem, a harem that Emma was only able to occasionally access when she visited Thurkhell. The food that Emma prepared was usually directly dropped off by others. Consequently, she had never seen the Ever-Queen since her first sword practice.

Perhaps this was why the change in the Ever-Queen’s body struck her so much.

The body she remembered had radiated a primal aura. The muscles that composed it resembled the inner workings of a machine. Although many men and even some women had greater muscle volume, the pinpoint perfection of the Ever-Queen’s physique always set her leagues apart. Her mana-filled body kept her scar-free, but even at first glance, no one would doubt that this was the body of a warrior.

Thurkell had mentioned that the Ever-Queen had lost some of her former musculature, but this was beyond Emma’s wildest expectations.

The body unveiled in full in front of her would not look out of place on the typical noble lady. There was hardly a trace of muscle to be found anywhere, biceps and calves having atrophied into thin limbs. The Ever-Queen's stomach was flat, but there was no definition there, not even the barest hint of an abdominal. She looked like the type of woman who had never worked or exercised a day in their lives, but remained skinny due to a strong metabolism.

From a conventional perspective, the Ever-Queen was better looking than ever without the excess muscle. To Emma however, who was training to be a warrior in the image of her idol, the current iteration of the Ever-Queen looked weak.

An opinion she quickly revised as the much taller women approached, the Ever-Queen’s perky breasts directly in line with Emma’s eyes. Emma looked up, then looked down again as she felt pressured by the presence radiated by the Ever-Queens fathomless eyes.

She was taller and more voluptuous than any women Emma had ever met, so although this was the third time they met, the sensation of size inferiority remained novel enough to cut any thoughts of the Ever-Queen's weakness short. The sensation of her clothes disappearing and her body getting frozen by a wave of the Ever-Queen’s hand so she could be inspected, finished off any lingering doubts.

“Muscle or no, the Ever-Queen is still the Ever-Queen. She’d kick my ass in a fight and that's before considering her magic. Oh and she’s also basically the God-Queen of the world. And your first thought was that she looked weak?”

Emma mentally berated herself as the Ever-Queen commenced her inspection.

“Hmm, I initially called you here as a replacement for Thurkhell. Since he managed to hurt himself learning kiddo magic I had to bring some other harem members along.”

She shook her head in dissatisfaction

“They just don't do it like he does. I remember you being a sow, and I like my women how I like my men. I still hoped you might have picked up some of his tricks being his wife and all”

At this point the Ever-Queen cracked a wide smile, lighting up the dark tent with her pearly white teeth.

“I'm happy to see you lost a lot of your excess weight! Still too big for my standards, but it doesn't hurt to try different things. Put the food on the counter and come to bed. You can start by worshiping my pussy.”

With those words, the Ever-Queen turned around and swayed her seductive hips back to bed.

The Ever-Queen’s ass appears to be the last holdout mused Emma. The volume was the same as before, and Emma failed to detect the slightest hint of jiggle. It was clear that one could still bounce a coin off of it.
“For now at least”

With that last blasphemous thought still ringing through her head, Emma turned to follow.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On the desolate plains of Kashmir, two armies stood facing each other. The soldiers of Eltra stood solemn. They knew that just behind their backs was the long Itrean pass, which directly led to the heart of their nation. The Ever-Queen’s soldiers were exuberant: they had the chance to fight and die for their master.

The Ever-Queen sat on top of Bruce overlooking the field, a visibly nervous Marshal Dmitry standing beside her.

“He has one week. I will be in my tent enjoying myself. If the Eltrans haven’t been routed by next Sunday I will do it myself.”

Bruce took off in a blaze of fire, heading back in the direction of the Ever-Queen’s headquarters

Dmitry bowed deeply, before nodding at the robed-man to his right. A fireball whooshed into the sky, signaling to Lieutenant General Alexi that the Ever-Queen had concluded her inspection.

Off in the distance, Alexi saw the signal. He nervously shuddered, before taking a deep breath.

“Skirmishers advance!”

A complex system of flag signals relayed his instructions to the soldiers.

Upon understanding that the battle was finally beginning, they roared like one man.

ALL HAIL THE EVER-QUEEN
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A week had passed since the sounds and smells of men fighting and dying had started sounding outside of the tent.

Emma glanced at the Ever-Queen, who was uncaringly popping grapes into her mouth. Not once had she left the tent to check on her armies.

Emma had gone out and checked on the situation, before the horrors of war had forced her back inside. She now felt extremely guilty for the callous way she had bet on the soldier’s lives.
Indeed, Emma had gotten much closer with the Ever-Queen over the last several weeks of travel. Emma had proven rather masterful at using her hands and mouth. Although the Ever-Queen never pleased her in return, the experience was enjoyable. As a reward for her service, the Ever-Queen had agreed to have a duel some time in the future. She even promised to go easy on Emma by not immediately wiping the floor with her.

Perhaps emboldened by this friendly atmosphere, Emma had proposed a bet.

“What are we betting on, and what’s the forfeit”

“Your Majesty should choose the bet and my forfeit, but If I win I want to call Your Highness by your name.”

The Ever-Queen flared her magic, bringing Emma down to her knees.

“A bold demand.”

She tilted her head and thought about it for a few seconds.

“Fine. We will bet on whether or not my armies can defeat the Eltrans within the week. If they cannot, you can call me by my last name. If they do defeat the Eltrans, I will have your life for your insolent demand”

Now a week later and with the battle still ongoing, it was clear that the Ever-Queen had lost the bet. A fact that she was reluctant to acknowledge.

“Your Majesty-”

The Ever-Queen pouted at Emma.

“Fine, fine I know. I lost”

She slammed her hand down on the steel dresser, but achieved nothing except hurting herself. Annoyed, she cast a quick healing spell before coating her hand in mana and slamming down again. This time the dresser shattered.

Emma idly wondered whether or not this was the same make of dresser that the Ever-Queen had shattered with a single blow during their first meeting.

Her pondering was cut short as the Ever-Queen started to walk in the direction of the battlefield. Step by step, the aura of power around her grew larger and larger. By the time the Ever-Queen reached the two armies, combat had all but stopped as the soldiers were forced to their knees. The soldiers directly in line with her march did their best to crawl out of the way.

The Ever-Queen finally stopped her march near the middle of the Eltran army. She stopped and concentrated on her dantian.

Whoosh

A sea of flames sprung out from around her before quickly covering the horizon, instantly setting all the Eltran soldiers on fire while leaving her own soldiers unaffected. It was a magical fire that burned their very soul, inflicting the most vicious pain imaginable while simultaneously removing their soul from the cycle of reincarnation.

The Ever-Queen turned around and walked back in the direction of her tent. When she arrived, she paused before the kowtowing forms of Alexi and Dmitry.

“We have failed Your Highness”

Snick

The Ever-Queen’s sword returned to her sheath as Alexi’s head flew into the air.

“Train me a qualified replacement you old thing”

She entered the tent flaps, leaving the bawling Dmitry outside.

“Welcome back Your Highness”

“Diarmata”

“Pardon?”

“I won't renege on the bet. You can now call me by my last name: Diarmata.”
Last edited by apediuex on Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
apediuex

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Thu May 26, 2022 4:54 am

Very nice! It seems that the Ever-Queen is getting physically weaker and softer. A number of things are hinted at or foreshadowed like maybe she will eventually pleasure Emma back and be dominated by her. Dmitry might decide that he wants revenge against the Ever-Queen and work together with other people who want to see her fall. I wonder what significance Emma knowing her last name will have, perhaps she will find out her full name and maybe it will come in useful in some magical ritual to steal The Queen's mana? Also, that upcoming duel that was mentioned, perhaps Emma will win that and there will be some stakes involved.
ssj3gohan007

PreviousNext

Return to Stories