Beast to Beauty - Beautification, Feminization, Ungrowth

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Beast to Beauty - Beautification, Feminization, Ungrowth

Postby JackassOfAllTrades » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:49 pm

I'd love to see this finished. It's a great story.
JackassOfAllTrades

Postby KaosZX » Thu May 12, 2022 11:05 am

I would like to see how this marvleous story continues....
KaosZX

Postby Tigerharpy » Tue May 17, 2022 10:42 am

Author's Note : Sorry of the sloppiness. I'm fighting with a buggy keyboard right now. And sometimes you just have to get something posted and fix it later.

Part IV - A

"How much longer?" A high voice asked, trying not to sound shrill.

"Not much longer." The voice of Wizard Gaits drifted from beneath the gown along with the sensation of his clinical manipulations.

Hilda grimaced, and not only at the infuriating calm of his voice, laying back flat upon the examination table and trying to ignore the aching in the pit of her stomach. Not too long ago, she'd have sneered at the Wizard's silvered instruments and twisted them into corkscrews with a single clenching of her mighty cunt.

But that power, like a mighty mailed fist within the pit of her stomach, was gone. Torn from her body, the lion's share of her strength and stature along with it. Her hands balled and her lips trembled until she clenched her jaw to still them . . .

She could see what she had been left with in the mirrored surface of one of the Wizard's machines. They had seemed like ridiculous toys to her, the first time she had strode into this lab, towering over them and fit to break them apart with her bare hands, caring not for what they were. Now, they loomed above her, almost sinister in their inscrutable purpose.

Hilda stared at her distorted reflection, and the reflection stared back, an unrecognizable waif barely out of adolescence, not more than nine or ten stone and perhaps sixteen hands tall. A mop of short, rust red hair hung about her head, the small face regressed into girlishness dusted with freckles and decorated by a button of a nose. The once succulent crimson lips had grown thin and a pale color of peach flesh.

The body beneath her hospital gown was still strong, for a girl-child that was, with small well developed and sharply defined muscles, a few veins standing proud against the taut sunburned skin, tight pectorals pushing up beneath pert young breasts. But it was a mockery of her former glory, embers before the inferno that had been Brunhilde.

Was this punishment? Hilda wondered bitterly.

Had the gods she had never believed in looked upon this mortal that dared to approached their glory and snuffed her out?

Was she cursed?

These questions and more spun within her mind. All that she knew was that from as far back as she could remember, until the day she had set foot in this accursed castle, her power had grown and grown, the glorious sensation of swelling in size and strength that had been the foundation of her pride. And in all too brief a time, it had steadily dwindled away, until almost nothing was left.

She willed her balled fists to relax as the burning of her forearms impinged on her thoughts. Pitiful as she was now. What would be left of her if even this final morsel were to vanish?

"Done." The Wizard Gaits pronounced, the feeling of his tools receding from within her.

Hilda breathed a sigh and hurriedly sat upright and cross legged upon the table, leaning intently towards the wizard as he unhurriedly jotted his notes.

"Well?"

"Well . . ." Gaits replied, studying his notes intently.

"Grrrrr!" Hilda clamped down on her temper, lest she lose even that control. The foolish Wizard would speak only when he was well and ready and not a moment sooner, infuriating as it was, and so she waited.

At last her patience was rewarded as Gaits looked up and fixed her with a watery stare. "I cannot speak conclusively, but the preliminary findings are curious indeed."

"Curious." The girl-child upon the table parroted weakly.

"Here, look at this chart. And this one here." He handed over his notes, showing scribbled lines upon a sheaf of parchment. Hilda squinted at them, and though her literacy had groan by leaps and bounds in her time with the Wizard, she could not decipher its meaning.

"These charts are derived from blood samples taken over the past weeks. They are measurements of hormone levels."

"Hormones?"

"Ah . . . A distilled essence within blood." Gaits explained quickly. "Estrogen and testosterone are two such hormones which govern human growth and development. The samples found that both were present in your blood at extremely elevated levels."

Hilda frowned. "Were?"

"Well, as you can see from the charts here and here, both have steadily diminished over the last several weeks, only to fall precipitously after your latest . . . ah . . . metamorphosis? I can only presume, if I had taken samples as you were when you arrived, I would have found them higher still!"

"Then these . . . hormones . . . They were responsible for my size? For my strength?!" Hope welled and then deflated as the Wizard looked fretful.

"Well . . . That is . . . difficult I'm afraid. The collapse of your hormone levels almost certainly relates to your affliction, but they cannot be the sole cause. They govern the development of the body, but work within natural law. Which leaves me to consider unnatural ones."

"Unnatural?" Hilda repeated. She tired of sussing out the Wizard's thoughts. "What are you saying?"

"I recall a conversation we had over dinner, regarding your past." Gaits begin, carefully taking off his spectacles and cleaning them with a handkerchief.

"Yes. I remember as well. You could not fathom how my . . . my physique . . . came to be." Hilda grew uneasy, not knowing what Gaits would say next, but dreading it nonetheless.

"I thought perhaps that you had some orcish blood to you." Gaits explained. "Perhaps even a quarter giant. But then I remembered tell of your age. Twenty this year, yes?"

"As near as can be reckoned. You know I do not remember my youngest days." The mercenaries who had raised her had told tales of the feral and brutish child she had been.

"You would not remember, but around the time you were two or three years of age, there was a great upheaval in the Kingdom. The old King was overthrown and the Royal Family put to the sword. The coup was very thorough, but hardly bloodless. For years after, battles and skirmishes raged. In fact, those battles probably attracted the mercenaries that raised you."

Hilda blinked, shaking her head angrily. "But what would that have to do with what ails me?"

"At that time, many wizards supplied their services to both sides of the conflict." Gaits explained patiently. "My own master aided the loyalists, for instance, those loyal to the old King and his family. Wizards fought in battles and made many things to aid the armies. Warrior beasts like my servants. Enchanted arms and armor. And potent elixirs that could empower even the feeblest of warriors . . ."

"Elixirs?" Hilda repeated. "Empower? Are you saying . . ."

"It is only a possibility." Gaits nodded thoughtfully. "But it would explain a good many things. When you arrived, you weighed over thirty stone and stood twenty hand height! The human body is simply not meant to grow to such sizes. Your legs should have shattered under your own weight. Your organs should have failed. To tell the truth, when you were training, I half expected to witness a cardiac episode from the exertion. Put simply, your body was impossible. Unless . . ."

"Unless."

"Unless it was modified under the influence of magic. Your bones reinforced. Your organs fortified. Your ability to heal so quickly and grow stronger after every ruinous exertion. Those are all desirable qualities in such an elixir. Hilda?"

The former She-Beast's face had grown blank. Her gaze turned inwards as her mind spun and her thoughts rebelled.

'Not natural?' Had the form of the mighty Brun had not been hers by right?

'An elixir?' Had she merely been exposed to some Wizard's brew?

Was that really all that Brun was? Some pinkish goop secreted away in a glass vile in some forgotten wizard's tower? Until one day, a toddler had wondered by, the vile had fallen, broken, and the child had been exposed?

"NO!"

"H-Hilda?!" Gaits looked on with alarm as she leaped from the table and stormed to an fro across the floor of his lab.

"Why then? Why is this happening? Why now?!" Her voice growing higher with every word until it threatened to crack. "Every day I grew stronger! How then could my power abandon me?"

"There could be many causes." Gaits pondered. "It could simply be that the elixir's effects finally wore off over time. Or that the active ingredients eventually filtered from your body."

"Could you make more?" Hilda looked at him desperately. "Replenish what has been exhausted within me?" If a single dose could last for almost two decades, then was still hope she might yet be restored.

"I . . ." Gaits leaned back as Hilda strode up to him, projecting presence with all of her might, she stood on the tips of her toes, gazing up at him as he leaned back over his writing desk. The Wizards mouth worked for a time before clamping shut. He closed his eyes and this time answered resolute. "It might be possible." Hope! "But you must know that there is another possibility." Dashed! "You were quite proud of your tolerance for strong drink. And this too was more than could be explained by sheer size. It is natural to think that who ever devised the elixir that created you would have included a strong tolerance for poisons. And this tolerance, like your strength and stamina, may have grown over time."

"I don't understand." 'Hilda said, knowing it for a lie. She suspected what Gaits was going to say next. But didn't want to understand, for it was too cruel. It stabbed at the very heart of her pride.

"Potions too, are a sort of poison. The only difference being the dose." Gaits explained. "It is possible, that in all this time of growth, you simply reached an inflection point. The point where your body grew so strong, that you grew immune to the very compounds that were granting your strength. In that case . . ."

"In that case . . ." Hilda heard her own voice, distantly, finishing for him. "There may be no way to restore my strenght."
Tigerharpy

Postby apediuex » Tue May 17, 2022 12:43 pm

Welcome Back!
Thanks for the chapter
apediuex

Postby funfun74 » Tue May 17, 2022 1:37 pm

Yay, the story continues! Great to see you back and thanks for sharing this story and thanks to the person who commissioned it.
funfun74
Transformation Grand Master

Postby TF Fan88 » Tue May 17, 2022 11:26 pm

Welcome back! It is great to see an update to a great tf story. Looking forward to seeing where it goes from here!
TF Fan88
Transformation Master

Postby thetropican » Wed May 18, 2022 3:42 am

Yeah! Welcome back Tigerharpy!

It is great to read from you again!

A fantastic chapter, evocative, rich in world-building, and characterization. Love the content and how it is presented! Your writing skills keep impressing me!

Tigerharpy wrote:"It might be possible." Hope! "But you must know that there is another possibility." Dashed!

I love this line! :lol:

I find it fascinating that in each phase of her metamorphosis Hilda is still physically superior to the majority. As Brune she was probably the strongest human being alive, as Brunehilda she was at the ‘top ten thousandth percentile’, even as Hilda she is still strong, for a girl-child…

I am looking forward to reading more and seeing how the story develops from here!
thetropican

Postby Tigerharpy » Wed May 18, 2022 1:57 pm

thetropican wrote:
I find it fascinating that in each phase of her metamorphosis Hilda is still physically superior to the majority. As Brune she was probably the strongest human being alive, as Brunehilda she was at the ‘top ten thousandth percentile’, even as Hilda she is still strong, for a girl-child…

I am looking forward to reading more and seeing how the story develops from here!

I sort of set up the start of this story as a bit of deconstruction of the typical FMG dominatrix. Starting from the end state of those sorts of stories, the hulking slab of cruel and prideful female muscle.

The original commission was supposed to simply be a tough rugged lady-knight becoming girlish. But when the commissioner unintentionally mentioned an absurd size and physique for the character that would become Brune, I decided to run with it.

Likewise mentioning the actual consequences of building a human body on such a massive scale. The sheer weight and stress on the skeletal structure. Just walking about with that absurdly v-shaped upper body would mean Brune automatically never skipped leg day XD

I feel a bit like one of those directors who gets a script and runs with it in a direction completely orthogonal to the one the studio expected. XD
Tigerharpy

Postby thetropican » Sun May 22, 2022 2:22 pm

Tigerharpy wrote:
I sort of set up the start of this story as a bit of deconstruction of the typical FMG dominatrix. Starting from the end state of those sorts of stories, the hulking slab of cruel and prideful female muscle.

The original commission was supposed to simply be a tough rugged lady-knight becoming girlish. But when the commissioner unintentionally mentioned an absurd size and physique for the character that would become Brune, I decided to run with it.

Likewise mentioning the actual consequences of building a human body on such a massive scale. The sheer weight and stress on the skeletal structure. Just walking about with that absurdly v-shaped upper body would mean Brune automatically never skipped leg day XD

I feel a bit like one of those directors who gets a script and runs with it in a direction completely orthogonal to the one the studio expected. XD

I imagine Brune at the start of the story a bit like a 3D model by Tigersan. Not the most extreme ones, but still quite far from a realistic human body.

I am also glad that you made her more extreme, her starting as a "tough rugged lady-knight" would have been interesting, but I think the form of a "hulking slab of cruel and prideful female muscle" allowed you to create a more intriguing character.

Once again my congratulations to you for your excellent work and to the comissioner too for ordering it!
thetropican

Postby apediuex » Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:28 am

Missing this story
apediuex

PreviousNext

Return to Stories