Think Thin (dg, wg both, role reversal)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Think Thin (dg, wg both, role reversal)

Postby hgrambly2 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:19 pm

Thanks for your comments! Like I said, any rough drafts I'll go back and edit and add more details, but for now, this is mostly barebones first drafts. I'm working on the last part to chapter 6, part 3 right now, involving Victor's second client. It should be done around Wednesday, but if not then, expect it on the weekend. I kind of want to delete all parts to chapter 6 and just post it cohesively so people can read it fluidly, but idk.
hgrambly2

Postby beatlemasterkingkong » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:52 pm

Another great edition, I can't wait to see Victor's Changes.
beatlemasterkingkong

Postby hgrambly2 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:30 pm

Hey all! Sorry about the delay and everything! I'm not abandoning this story or anything. It's just work and coursework is sapping any free time I have for this project. I wrote about half of Victor's session and will try to finish that up tomorrow and have it posted in the evening. Stay tuned!
hgrambly2

Postby APPLEPIECHAMP » Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:45 pm

hgrambly2 wrote:Hey all! Sorry about the delay and everything! I'm not abandoning this story or anything. It's just work and coursework is sapping any free time I have for this project. I wrote about half of Victor's session and will try to finish that up tomorrow and have it posted in the evening. Stay tuned!

One of my favorite stories on the entire site so far! Hope we get more soon.
APPLEPIECHAMP

Postby Lyssa » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:19 pm

Fantastic story, please continue. I like how Georgia picked up the beer drinking habit, I wonder if other habits which oppose being physically fit will happen?

:D
Lyssa
Transformation Grand Master

Postby hgrambly2 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:25 pm

[I'm so sorry guys for the extended absence, but I have no free time, what with having a full-time job and taking two medical courses in my free time! If I ever have an afternoon to get myself in the mood and really provide a juicy chapter, I will! I promise I will! But for now, my head is swimming in pathophysiology and medical terminology and not on fast and fluid literature! But I don't come empty-handed. This is a rough draft of the next part of the chapter I wrote three weeks ago. It's all I have, but I promise to find some free time in a week or two]

6 Contd. (Part 3: Victor and the Pip-Squeak)

Meanwhile, Victor was held on an invisible leash by Barb and directed into the room where a diminutive man sat in a chair. Victor’s heart raced as he saw the man’s size. His small, thin arms and scrawny legs. The way his head looked so large on his body. When he saw the two walk in, he stood up and greeted Victor.
Victor’s heart raced even faster as he saw the man’s head cock upward to Victor, holding up his hand to shake Victor’s.
“Delighted to meet you,” Said the man with a glowing smile on his devious face. Victor shook his small hand.
“What are you, a midget?” Asked Victor. Barb turned her head and gave Victor a nasty look.
The man laughed, taking no offense. He pushed aside his auburn hair from his glasses and preened his buttoned-down shirt.
“Maybe to someone like you, but no- I am not a midget. I’m 5’5, which, I know, is small for a man, but I get by on style and substance,” He said. Victor took stock of his fancy shoes and tailored shirt and designer pants. Everything looked expensive on him, but strangely baggy and loose. He could tell his jeans were rolled up several times at the bottom and his shirt was two sizes too big for his painfully thin body. Even the fashionable hat he wore engulfed his cranium.
“You could use some help in the gym. I could be your partner. I- err- could show you how to lift weights. Build muscle. Maybe get people to take you seriously-” Victor, in his own naïve way, was trying to avoid his fate by convincing the man that he could help him in a more traditional way, and for a moment, the man was encouraged by his words. That is, until he said the last part. That’s when the man turned to Barb and said, “I think I’m ready.” In a stern, even tone
Barb beamed and went with the man to the table. Victor stood where he was dumbfounded until Barb commanded him to sit down.
“But-” His legs mechanically began to move.
“No, I think I’ll choose the easier method, Victor. All that time in the gym. All that sweat. Why should I subject myself to that? Besides, like you put it, I wouldn’t be taken ‘seriously’ anyways.” Said the man.
A cold sweat ran down Victor’s spine.
“Okay, now Mr. Lintle-” Said Barb.
“Call me Mark.”
“Mark- what brings you here today?” Said Barb, taking her eyeglasses hanging from a bit of string on her triple chin and pushing up on her play-dough face. She took out a notepad and a pen from the weeds in her hair and started writing-
“Well, this should come as no surprise to you, big boy, but I want to be taller.”
“Fuc-”
“Victor. Stop.”
“No, no. Allow the ape to speak.” He said, his glare locked onto Victor.
Barb nodded to Victor, releasing his clenched jaws.
“That’s not fair. The last guy took some of my height. C’mon, man! I’m only 6’1!”
Mark turned to Barb. “So he was taller than this?”
“Oh yes, he was a real big boy...” She said, looking Victor up and down. She admired his shortened height and his less-defined arms and the way his stomach sat like a small pillow against his trousers. She wickedly thrilled in how he had changed from just one client visit. Not to mention the theft of half of his cock.
“Please man, I can’t get any shorter. I’ll feel like-”
“Like what!?” Mark spat. “A shrimp? A small fry? A midget- as you so blatantly put it? Why? Because you’ll feel weak in front of other taller men? Are you that insecure!?! What about women? Are you dating someone, Victor?”
“Yes he is,” Said Barb. “And she’s tall as well.”
Mark smiled. “If you’re insecure about taller men, then you’ll find it’s worse with women who are taller than you. When you find a girl and she’s just two inches taller than you- not enough to make much of a difference- it will come back to bite you. Love can endure anything, except height differences it seems. You’ll fight over power roles or when she wants to wear high heels. You’ll feel paranoid when she talks to her friends. Sex will be different. You may have to take a more submissive role!” He cackled boisterously.
“So what would you like done, Mark?”
After regaining his composure, Mark replied, “I could be fiendish and ask for a foot, leaving you shorter than me, but I won’t. All I want is to be taller than you by four inches.”
“So...hold up....that means you’ll be 6’4’’ and I’ll be 5’1’’?!?!”
“No, you moron! For every inch I gain in height, you will lose one. Now do the math slowly, and...”
“I’ll be 5’7”.” Said Victor, pitifully.
“And I’ll be 5’11.” Said Mark Lintle.
“Don’t you want to round up, darling? There’s all these jokes about the difference guys who are six foot and guys who are an inch shorter-”
“Ah, you’re right. Fine, make me 6 foot even. That means I’ll take seven inches from Victor here.”
“Seven inches! That’s- that’s-! That’s 5’6’’!!! That’s shorter than my girl-friend! I can’t- I-!”
“At least you won’t be 5’5’’.”
“Listen here you little-”
“Silence him,” He said leaning next to Barb.
“Shut it!” She said. Victor closed his mouth.
“Next is another obvious desire. Size. Now, Victor I can tell you noticed my physique or lack thereof. the simple truth is that I’m not much of an eater. And given my size, I haven’t ever been more than 140 pounds. I think I’m hovering around 135 at the moment while I see that you’re well over 200 pounds.”
“Try 250,” whispered Barb.
“I see some fat and muscle make up the bulk of that weight, but what I want is all muscle. I want to take forty pounds of muscle from your body. Good, solid, man muscle from every limb, joint, body part, and muscle group. I want your hard work, your grit, your determination. I want to take it out of you as you shrink and grow weaker. In the end, I want to switch places with you, so that you can understand what it’s like to be the small fry. The guy who always has to be looking up. I want you to be the midget.”
hgrambly2

Postby CodyBlast » Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:40 pm

"Let the ape speak."

Fuck, dude. I'm a relatively muscular guy and I dunno why, but that line got me. Along with the shifting balance of power. I sorta like that Victor isn't going from hot, jacked, and tall to ugly. He's just going from very "alpha male" with a perfect body to modest and meek. Aces, yo.
CodyBlast

Postby @ctive1 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:07 pm

oh god i really hope you update this soon im a raging bisexual w love for the tfs for both the guy's and girl's tfs, i can't wait to see her have to deal with her milkers and the bf becoming an insecure little simp sucking on his gf's titties and becoming a short little dweeb who cums too fast w the gf becoming an aging fat drunk slob ive been coming to the site just for your and audipwr's stuff - legit i would totally pay if you set up a patreon for you to do bi-monthly chapters with this level quality
@ctive1

Postby Lyssa » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:36 am

I hope you continue, this is a fabulous story! :D

You have such a super cool talent!

:D
Lyssa
Transformation Grand Master

Postby beatlemasterkingkong » Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:53 pm

Another great addition. I look forward to the next chapter. :)
beatlemasterkingkong

Previous

Return to Stories