Super-heroine Slip Up Pt II (humiliation, Body Mod, MC)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Super-heroine Slip Up Pt II (humiliation, Body Mod, MC)

Postby FFA5924 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:21 pm

Part I

“Ok, one more building to clear and we should be good to go Hawk.”
“Yup. If this utilities map is correct the only place left to search after this will be the underground storage area.” Hawk says to her comm set.
-Hang in there Raven.. we’re going to find you.- Red Queen says as she quietly slides through the ventilation shutter on the nondescript warehouse.
Dropping down to the ground level Red Queen stands in a picturesque Superhero pose.. Her dark red hair pinned up carefully behind her platinum crown. While her skin is a light tan, it is completely flawless. Her uniform consists of a red corset top with a miniskirt to cover (but accentuate) her curves covered only in a red pair of tights, Red latex boots cover her athletic calves. While her uniform is sexy on its own, what it covers and highlights is even more impressive. Unlike Ravenstrike with her sexy “girl next door” figure (or as our readers know, former figure) Abigail Rogers (AKA Red Queen) is a sexy mix of muscle with T&A… At 5’6” she isn’t the tallest of the team but her proportions are the biggest. From her muscular shoulders and thighs to her natural 36F breasts to her 1000 squats a day ass she is clearly the strongest and sexiest of the group. This is an image she has cultivated over the years. Hours in the gym doing everything from heavy weight lifting to dancing to get her body in the best possible shape. She’s the hottest, and she knows it. They know it, hell she even flirts with her enemies if only to throw them off their game in a fight. Red Queen just exudes “Sexy”.
She catches a glimpse of her reflection in a metallic tank in the room and smiles at her reflection, gives herself a wink and a kiss and just as she starts to move into the next section she hears Hawk over her earpiece
“Red Queen, I found something, come to the southwest corner!”
“On the move.” She replies
Red Queen enters a small room and finds Hawk on her hands and knees looking down into a metal grate on the floor.
“Whatcha got?” She says giving her a raised eyebrow at her position. “And you do realize anyone could get the drop on you in that position.” She kneels down herself resting one knee on the ground while remaining upright in a defensive mode.
“Yeah yeah.. I’m sooo worried someone is going to somehow take YOU out and then I’m left to fight whatever remains of them *alone*” Hawk replies with an eye roll.
“I’m serious Hawk… You think you are “safe” because I’m here but we also never would have thought that Raven would get captured either. I might not always be here to have your back. Just think about that until we find her ok?”
“Yes mommy.” Hawk giggles.
“…”
“OK ok! Geez, I know..” Hawk relents..
“So what do you see?”
“I see a light down there to the east. There is a ladder here that looks pretty well used too.”
“A hidden entrance.” Red Queen says knowingly.
“That’s my guess.”
Red Queen defers to Hawk’s powers of super vision (the original reason for her alias) and they share a few more comments before deciding to enter the darkness of the “drain”.

As both women complete the climb down, Hawk looks towards the east seeing a light about 100 yards away confirming her earlier suspicions that this isn’t *just* a water drainage pipe.
Seeing her opportunity to be the “leader” in the absence of Raven, Red Queen brushes past Hawk and says “Ok, let’s do it!”
“Ok!” Hawk says always happy to be a follower.
The pair rushes into a small opening and finds the source of the light. A bright spot light shining down the drain line they came out of.
Hawk hesitates. “Red?”
“It’s fine, let’s just hurry up and get out of here.”
“But why only that direction? Which way should we go?”
The duo stares down the 4 pathways and can barely see anything but there is a reekling odor coming from two of the tunnels. “Well those two are out.” Red says.
“Yeah I think those are REALLY sewer pipes.” Hawk says looking at the remaining pathways. She squints and then says “Ok this one looks like some kind of storm drain.”
“Why’s that?”
“It’s filthy.” Hawk pauses and then finishes with “But I bet we could find an entrance because I see several sets of footprints down there.”
Red stares down the dark tunnel “What about the other one?”
“It’s really clean. Like… Too clean.”
“Hmm.” Red says as she thinks about her choices… “ok, let’s try this one.” Pointing to the clean tunnel.
“But.” Hawk starts to protest but Red is already quickly heading down the pathway.

Reaching the end of the tunnel they find a large opening..
“Shit.” Red mutters.
“I told you.” Hawk says catching up to her.
“I know.. ok let’s head back.”
The pair starts heading back towards the pathway when Hawk says “What’s that smell?…….”
FFA5924
Transformation Master

Re: Super-heroine Slip Up Pt II (humiliation, Body Mod, MC)

Postby FFA5924 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:25 am

Part II

Red Queen wakes up in a brightly lit room, laying on her back on a small bed. A quick check and she feels that her arms and legs have been immobilized, her arms at her sides. She leans up and looks over her large bust still in her uniform -at least I’m clothed- she thinks.
While she’s been expecting to have some henchmen come in now that she’s awake she finally gets a little bored and starts looking around the room.
White walls, floors, ceiling, everything is white. -If anything these assholes are at least clean.-
After what seems like an hour a voice comes over the intercom. “Welcome Red Queen. We are so excited to have another member of your team as our guest!”
“Gee thanks.. I’m thrilled to be here.” She replies
“Well probably not yet, but don’t worry, you will learn to love it here.”
“Right… so where exactly is *here*?”
“You are at our research facility. You and Hawk really should have taken that other tunnel. It leads to our headquarters building. I mean, you’d eventually been caught but it would have been pretty exciting for you to see where we rule our little empire from.”
“Ok, so then what was the point of bringing that up if you say we would be captured anyway?”
“You mean the clean path and the dirty one?”
(Red Queen nods her head)
“That was a test, but not for you. It was confirming if our little birdy was telling us the truth or not. She passed, if you are interested.”
“Not really.” Red replies.
“Well you should be. The test question depended on you.”
“Oh yeah?”
“Indeed. Your choice to take the path you carelessly ran down proved several things about you AND confirmed that every step from here on out will work.”
Red starts getting annoyed. “Oh yeah? What did a choice about a tunnel prove about me?”
“That you would choose being clean over the possibility of getting dirty, even when Hawk was correct that the other tunnel saw a lot of traffic and would most likely lead to a hidden entrance. It took us a week to get that entrance dirtied up and three days of cleaning to remove all the dirt and trash. We don’t always have that tunnel dirty like that. It was just for you!”
Red is even more annoyed that she fell for their trap…

“Now let’s review what we know about you ok?
1 - You chose clean over dirty.
2 - You want to be in charge since you rushed passed Hawk to “lead” the way.. Right into a trap.
3 - You don’t weigh the evidence and act only out of what you *feel* like you want to do.
4 - You are *no* leader like Ravenstrike.
And finally…
She was right about you. You are not a leader, and would walk right into a trap given the right conditions. You were easy.”

“Fuck you.” Red quips.
“Fuck me? Now that is no way for a queen to speak. You know, Penny used to talk like that too, but we got her straightened out. We will get you fixed up too.”
The door opens and a group of lab techs enter rolling a cart with unknown medical equipment, Red can only watch as they set up several IVs and begin giving her some sort of concoction of liquids directly into her bloodstream. Three of them giving her a burning sensation as it courses through her body. She squints her eyes at the pain but doesn’t want to show any weakness to her captors…
“You will learn to be a good girl just like she did; it just takes time, but we have LOTS of time to train you.”

Twenty minutes later and the IVs are complete, they remove them and then unbuckle the weakened superhero and sit her up. She is too weak to stand but tries anyway only to fall on the cold floor.
“Careful there girl. Wouldn’t want o hurt yourself.” A tech says pulling her up to her feet.
“Wha’did’you do to me?” She says groggily.
“Just getting you trained up for your new life.” He says with a smile.
She starts feeling lightheaded and he has to steady her again.
“Here, let’s get you out of this constricting super suit.” He says as he unhooks her corset top, her large natural breasts spilling over the top and then once freed defying gravity. Her dark nipples stiffening in the cool air. He next pulls her corset and attached skirt out of the way and then slips her tights down to her knee boots.
“Lay back.” He barely pushes her chest and she rolls back on to the bed.
He quickly pulls off her boots and then removes the tights. Standing up he sees the sexy woman in all her naked beauty.
“Nice tits.” He says causing the woman to blush.
“Here, let’s get you something to wear.” He hands her a pair of white boyshorts and a white camisole. She tries pulling on the shorts but I’m her weakened condition she can’t get them over her hips.
“Up you go.” A female tech says as the two get her sitting up and assist her putting on clothes.
“There, that’s better.” The male tech says with a grin. “Now all anyone sees is your nips through the thin top.”
Red looks down and sees that the material is so thin that you can clearly see her areola and nipples through her shirt.
“Ok, put her in the chair so they can get started upstairs.” A third tech says as he taps away on a tablet in his arms.

Red Queen is assisted into an examination chair and she is once again restrained from her head straps to her ankles. The chair is a large white padded examination chair complete with gynecology stirrups.
“Good morning Red Queen.” A voice says on the speaker.
“Not so good, but I assume it *is* morning.” She replies.
“Nice comeback, perhaps we need to up the dosages George.” The voice responds.
A tech stands up and approaches the superhero and without notice jabs a needle in her thigh and then returns the syringe to his pocket.
“Thank you George.”
“That should do the trick ma’am.” He responds and takes a seat on a stool by the rolling cart.
“Now Red Queen, we need you to help us out with some information about some of our members that you have taken from us.”
“Taken from you?” She replies
“Yes. They are our associates and we need them back. We need you to tell us where they are being held captive.”
“That’s ironic.” She responds.
“Not really. You kidnapped them and are responsible for holding them hostage! So you should help us free them.”
“Uh, your “Associates” are criminals and serving sentences for their crimes. They aren’t innocent?”
“I’m sorry, are you a cop? Do you have some sort of arresting powers we non-supers don’t have?”
Red Queen arches her brow…
“I didn’t think so. Because if *we* were to grab someone off the street and hold them against their will it would be called “Kidnapping” would it not?”
“You’ve got to be kidding me right?”
Red Queen replies with a bit of a slur as the latest dose is starting to hit her.
“Not at all dear. We want our people back, we want you to tell us where and how, and if you don’t….. You will pay.” The voice has an ominous tone at the last part…
“I’m not… very…” she gives a long yawn “I’m bored with this.”
Red Queen passes out…

Later…

Red Queen wakes up from a deep sleep confused at where she is. It’s pitch dark and she is still strapped in a chair. Aside from the dark she notes that it is hot in the room. Like holy shit it’s hot. In the pitch black and silence her senses are heightened.. she feels her hair sticking to her forehead, and how sweaty she is. She feels a bead of sweat sliding down between her long cleavage and absorbing into her white top.
“Hello?” She calls out
She tries her bonds and finds they still will not budge.
She waits….

Some time later she is angry and frustrated. She’s sweaty and her clothes are soaked with her perspiration, she’s thirsty, she’s tired of being stuck in this damn chair.
“HELLO!”

“Hello!!!”
…..
“Hello?”

Red Queen starts thrashing in her bonds desperately trying to break free…
It’s no use, she’s just even more sweaty…

Some time later (she’s lost track of time in the dark and silence) the lights turn on brightly causing her to squint her eyes.

“Ready to talk?” The voice says on the speaker.
“No!” She shouts back but her voice sounds less than confident as she truly doesn’t want to be left in this hot room in the dark strapped to a chair.
“Suit yourself.” The speaker “clicks” off
The lights start dimming and Abigail starts frowning but then the light turn back on to bright.
“On second thought. Let’s try something else.”
There is silence for several minutes.
“Well what?” Abigail says to the silent room.
There is no response.
Another few minutes later and the door opens behind her. She hears several sets of feet making their way towards her in the chair.
A man peeks over her shoulder and introduces himself.
“Hello Abigail, I’m Maurice Jones. I’m here to get your training…. Kicked up a notch.”

Other techs unstrap the super and stand her up, she’s very stiff from being locked in a seated position for so long. She stretches but only before she is grabbed by the techs and finds herself bent over the arm of the chair and resecured.
“That’s better. Now I heard you were asking what the “something else” was… Well my dear, (he yanks her boys shorts over her curvy ass cheeks) “this is it.”
He raises a metal crop above his head and begins to laugh….
FFA5924
Transformation Master

Postby FFA5924 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:41 am

Part III

“I believe she’s ready to behave.” Mr Jones says to the mirrored panel above.
At his left Red Queen is chained by her arms and neck totally nude, her back, thighs, and buttocks look like an map with angry crisscross red stripes… she openly cries, drool and snot running down her breasts that are also covered in welts from a riding crop.

“Let’s see…” the voice says. “Abigail? Are you ready to tell us everything?”
She says nothing but her body shudders at the stress she is under…
“Aaabigail? You gonna be a good girl?”
She starts crying…
“Tell us what we want to know and we can stop all of this.”
She sniffles and then gets an angry look on her face. “No….” She says defiantly.
“Oh my. Well if you are too proud to be a good girl, I guess we will need to knock your pride down a few pegs.”
More shuddering from Red Queen and then a few tears.

“George?”
“Yes ma’am?”
“Let’s take a little independence from our newest guest.”
“Of course! And what independent behavior would you like to remove? Ability to eat on her own? Less mobility?…”
“Well you *know* how well elimination restriction works on our subjects.”
George smiles “Works almost every time. We can make that happen. Wet or Dry?”
“Oh wet of course. That is so much more fun. And besides, we all know how our friend here hates being dirty.” You can hear a laugh before the speaker cuts off.
“Let’s get to it.” George says to other techs. As they start working on getting everything set up the speaker turns on again.
“You see Abigail, us women are *very* self confident. Very independent, very proud…. I can tell you are a VERY proud woman, probably why part of your alias is Queen am I right? A self confident woman that doesn’t need anything or anyone am I right?”
Red Queen holds her head up a bit agreeing with the accolades she’s being given; even if it is an enemy. -Nothing wrong with taking a compliment from an enemy- she tells herself.
“So how can we chip away at your confidence? Your pride? Hmm… This is a constant concern for us here at this research facility. So we have learned that one of the best ways to do this.. especially with a woman such as yourself; is to simply take away your continence.”
Red Queen looks confused.
“Ah. Ok. Let me dumb it down. I have found that the BEST way to show a woman that she is helpless is to take away her ability to use the bathroom when or how she wants.”
Abigail’s eyes widen. And looking down she sees that two techs have positioned themselves on each side of her.
“No!” She starts moving around, “Let’s talk!” She tries to negotiate.
“Too late for that dear.”
Within minutes Red Queen finds herself with a catheter in her bladder running down to a bag on her leg and an enema tube in her ass emptying a liquid into her bowels…

“Let’s let this run for a bit gentlemen…. What do you say? 5 rounds?”
“Yes ma’am.” George says as he completes the set up of auto injections to Abigail’s new IV ports in her arms and legs.
After getting everything in place he leaves the room and once again she finds herself alone in the pitch black and silence…
Twenty minutes of silence and she can feel the pressure in her bowels, she feels the warm urine as it trickles into the bag on her leg. Sometime during her last episode they must have turned off the heat because now she is shivering.
She realizes that she also hears something. Very faint, like buzzing in the background…. Maybe more like static? She also hears bubbling in her belly. She can’t see it but she knows it must look like she’s pregnant so much fluid is being pumped into her bowels.

More time passes, she doesn’t hear the noise anymore, she isn’t listening. All you can hear from the room is her whimpers as her need to release the punishment enema is like a torture unto itself.
In the lab they can hear her weak pleas for help.
“How much?”
“One gallon ma’am.”
“Wow, that’s a lot for the first time. Go remove the tube and let’s see how our girl handles getting a little dirty.”
“Can’t wait!” George says heading downstairs.

2 rounds later…
“Please!!! Please!!!! (Sobs) PLLEEAASSEE!!!” Abigail whines as George steps back out of the room leaving the bound woman to release her bowels on the floor below her for a third time.
While they have never turned the lights on they have enjoyed watching the night vision videoing of the proud Red Queen shitting all over her legs and then then left the stand in her own mess. She fought the first “release” for 20 minutes and then tried to hold herself up so that she wouldn’t have to stand in her waste. George administered high doses of muscle relaxers to ensure that she wouldn’t be able to continue that amount of resistance to her humiliation.
“3 rounds down.” Maurice says.
“Yup. She’s on her way to being a good obedient pet in no time.” George replies.
“How many times has she filled her cath bag?”
“Every time we go in it’s completely full. The extra fluid we are dumping in her system along with the muscle relaxers and diuretics will ensure she keeps pissing long after her 5th round. Hell, the amount of water pushed in her intestines will also keep her over hydrated.”
“All a part of the plan.”
“Indeed.”
George checks the alarm that went off on his phone. “Well, Round 4 it is!”

Unknown to Abigail but this process continued for 22 hours. During the last 4 hours they have raised the heat to a balmy 98 degrees and increased the humility to 85%. It’s basically a rainforest in the room and now mixed with her feces she is also coated in a sheen of sweat compliments of all the liquid in her body.
The lights turn up and our heroine is too ashamed to look down at herself.
“Good morning!” The speaker says happily.
Abigail tries to look tough but she’s exhausted and humiliated so she just tries her best not to openly cry.
“Well look at you! You’re a sight girl! A dirty girl standing in your own little sewer pond. Bet the smell is terrible. And just look at your fat tummy! (Abigail moans) Let’s get that belly emptied out.”

The door opens and George walks in holding his nose. The heat has cause her eliminations to smell even worse.
“Pee-U!” He says waving his hand across his face.
“Now George, you know how she hates being dirty. That wasn’t polite.” The woman’s voice dripping with sarcasm…
George removes the catheter and the enema plug and as he starts to put everything away.
“George!”
“Yes ma’am?”
“Now we can’t just leave the poor thing naked in there. Give her something to wear.”
George smiles and picks up her well worn outfit and then with the assistance of other techs unchains her arms and neck slips the dirty camisole back on her upper body. She doesn’t fight back once her arms are released. She’s exhausted. She tries to tell herself that it’s because of the drugs and that she’s been chained up so long, but she knows that the truth is that she’s mentally drained from being captured, left in the dark, and utterly humiliated…
She looks at George seeing him put on exam gloves and then picks up her boyshorts before telling her “Well lift up your leg Abigail.”
“Wha.. What?” She looks at her filthy legs and at the pool of her own waste at her feet..
“Lift your leg girl!” He says sharply.
“But I’m all dirty?” She whines.
“Yup. But I was told to put some clothes on you so do as I say!” He slaps her inner thigh for effect…
Abigail feels new tears run down her cheeks as she obeys and lets George slip the underwear up her muscular thighs (sliding along waste water and errand feces) and then pulls them over her asscheeks where she feels sticky poop mixed with the wet slurry at the trim of the panties and along her buttocks.
She feels another sensation as well since she hasn’t released her last enema yet. She bends at her knees and grasps her distended belly, the heat of the room makes her feel quite nauseous.

“Now that you are somewhat presentable… Ready to tell us what we need to know?”
The dirty woman just stands there sobbing
“Abigail? Answer me.”
“I c… c….. ca-ant do it… please… I can’t tell…”
The voice interrupts her “Wrong answer. George.”
“Yes ma’am.” He replies motioning for the other techs to move. They grab Red Queen and once again attach her arms above her head and then secure her collar to the ceiling.
“Should’ve answered correctly, now you will be punished for your failure.” The woman’s voice says.

A couple minutes later and Maurice is in position to begin more “training.”
He brings the metal whip down across her upper thighs several times and then starts verbally tormenting his prisoner telling her how much she stinks, how disgusting it is that she has shit all over her, he describes how dirty her shorts are and that he can see a lot more than “skid marks” on her ass.
Several minutes of this and Abigail has a new torment… she feels a little spurt of shit water escape her ass. Mr Jones stops and laughs at her for her “Outburst” which cause her to start crying, each breath leads to more of the slurry to pour out. Eventually she loses her control and helplessly empties her bowels into the now tan-ish underwear.
He reaches around her belly and then pushes as hard as he can against her bladder. She responds by pissing herself while crying like a baby.

“Disgusting little animal.” He says.
“Let’s give her some time to think about doing as she is told.” He says, “Gentlemen, shall we?”
The group leaves the room to the sounds of Red Queen crying intermixed with loud wet farts…
FFA5924
Transformation Master

Postby FFA5924 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:51 pm

Part IV

The lights come back up causing Abigail to gasp at the surprise; she doesn’t know how long she’s been left struggling not to hang herself while literally “wearing” her excrement but she is no longer sad and feeling sorry for herself. No, she is PISSED that they’d treat her this way. That she was humiliated by these evildoers..
She’s ready to attack, even if only verbally anyone that dares come in the room! She’s…. She’s….. she’s looking at her reflection in the mirrored panel before her. She sees how dirty she looks. A busty, muscular woman with her hair greasy from her sweat, her white top showing her perspiration and “boob sweat”, and her formerly white shorts.. -just yuck- she tells herself, the front stained yellow and brown from her leaking while she can see them sagging down at the back from the remaining feces in the seat.. legs with dried shit on them and when she looks down she sees that they have emptied the “pool” under her feet but now there is drying poop on her feet, between her toes…
Her anger starts to relent to feeling sorry for herself… she stifles a new round of crying just as the door opens behind her.

“Rise and shine my Queen!” George says with a laugh. He walks around to face her and she sees that he has a regular garden hose in his hands. “What this? Well, I was asked to clean you up some, so here we go.” With no further ado he sprays her with the cold water!

A few minutes later and she’s soaked from head to toe. He pulled down her shorts and hosed them out too. Leaving them down at her ankles.

“Good morning!” The female voice says over the intercom, “Let’s try this again.”
“Fuck… YOU!” She screams at the mirror.
“I see. A dirty mouth….”
“Shall we clean it out?” A female voice says behind her.
“Not at all dear, let’s make it dirty to match the rest.”
“I love it!” The happy voice says.
A short woman in a black sailor dress steps into her peripheral vision. Short, cute blonde younger woman…
“Hi! I’m Mistress Jennifer. Once I was just like you. A naughty girl that didn’t do what I was told.” Jennifer picks up a pet funnel and clips it around Abigail’s neck. “But then I helped train your friend Penny, and taught her how to be a good girl and tell us everything we wanted to know!” She pulls her top up over her large sweaty breast and then pulls her shorts down to her upper thighs. “You’re going to need a haircut down here.” She says tugging harshly at her red pubes… she then walks to a table and lifts up a clear bag with a yellow fluid inside. She steps over to Red Queen and then “Bottoms up!” Pours the contents into the funnel around her neck! It covers her mouth and then her nose.
Red Queen starts blowing bubbles in the liquid and her eyes tear up.
“Drink up silly!” Jennifer says as she starts whipping Abigail’s ass with a large wooden paddle.
Around the 16 paddle mark Abigail can’t hold out any longer and she shrieks at the taste of urine in her mouth.
Jennifer continues spanking her with the paddle until the urine is back at an “acceptable” level.
“Ready to talk?”
Abigail whimpers “Where’s Raven..”
SLAP
“That isn’t her name anymore.” Jennifer says with a sneer. “She gave up her status as a super hero with her slutty behavior and weakness.”
“Wh.. where is Penelope?”
SLAP
“Too fancy. Not the name of a little slut.”
Abigail cries but remembers what this new tormentor called Raven.. “Where is Pa.. Penny?”
“Good girl!”
SMACK! She lands another blow to her ass for good measure.
“Now let’s give you an update on what little Penny has been up to here.”

While Jennifer tells Abigail what all Penny has done she refuses to believe she could possibly be so weak as to degrade herself to blowjobs and submitting to this young woman.
“It’s all true. How do you think we caught you? We knew you’d do what you did since we had help every step of the way!”
Abigail tears up again…

“Now. Tell us where you’re hiding our associates or this will just get worse.”
Abigail starts crying again…
“It’s ok! Good girls get rewarded, but bad girls get punished.”
It’s.. it’s in the mountains of Colorado!”
“See how easy that was?” Jennifer pats her shoulder..
“But.. you waited to answer and we can’t let that kind of thing go unpunished.”
George dumps another bag of urine in the funnel as Jennifer pulls a metal whip out of her jacket and begins whipping the sensitive underside of Red Queen’s breasts.
“Argh!” She screams as Jennifer whips the sensitive flesh as hard as she can..
*cough… cough…* “ugh!” And the pain is too much. Abigail vomits into the funnel causing a mix of urine and semisolids to pool just above her mouth!
“Drink it!” Jennifer yells as she starts whipping her buttocks with renewed fury!
Abigail chokes down the contents of her funnel and then hangs her head (as far as the chains will let her) and cries…

2 days later….
“It’s almost showtime little pet!” Maurice says as he puts his cock back in his pants from pissing on the face of Red Queen. He walks around to survey his latest project.. she’s been fitted with an enema that cleans her out several times a day. They have cathe’d her again so that they can collect her urine just so they can make her drink it. Her breasts are striped with angry red marks, her ass matches. “Red ass… Red Queen.” He remarks.
As for Abigail she says nothing. She’s trying to swallow the last of his piss so she can breath through her mouth and not smell herself. It’s been days since she’s had a bath, they only hose her down so between her sweat, piss, shit, and snotty nose… she reeks. Her skin is blotchy, her privates itch, and she has a few visible rashes from lack of hygiene.
“30 seconds Maurice.” A man says approaching with a bag.
“Showtime.” He replies. “You know, it isn’t very convincing that you are a “Leader” when you’ve never once asked us about your subordinate Hawk. Just something to think about.”

A little later and Abigail is thrashing around in her bonds after being pissed on by that shitbag Penny. She’s wheeled back into her own cell and the techs ask George to come subdue her.
George gives her a sedative and more muscle relaxers. And she finally falls into a fitful sleep.
“Make sure she’s too weak to fight anymore. Then we can take care of some *real* training.”
“Yes ma’am.” George says as he steps out of the room.
FFA5924
Transformation Master

Postby FFA5924 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:35 pm

Part V

Abigail wakes up in the pitch black darkness of her cell. She is no longer bound and from feeling around she can tell she is on the floor, and the floor is still covered in her feces and urine. She is naked, wet, and she feels her hair is matted with dried shit. She is also very cold as they have chilled the room down to 65 degrees. She listens for any sounds of someone coming from outside of her cell door… all she hears is that same buzzing sound. She scoots over into one corner hoping the two walls will help her conserve some heat. She feels the prickly hairs on her legs and thinks that she’s had to have been here over a week for this much stubble. She smells her body odor and filth coming up from between her thighs and she starts crying….
In the control room they can hear her faint pleas of “please.” Over and over again.
“Trigger hunger.”
“Yes ma’am.” A tech responds by a few clicks on a touchscreen.
A few minutes later and despite her current state, Abigail is starving. She is holding her stomach in her hands trying to ward off the hunger pangs to no relief…
“Come get me in an hour.” The director says as she leaves the room.

An hour later and the cell door opens to the sounds of a cart rolling and two sets of feet. Abigail tenses up thinking she might get the drop in the two men. But instead she smells something… over the stench of her own body and the state of this cell floor she smells… FOOD. Her mouth starts watering… her stomach turns and growls.. and suddenly attacking someone is the last thing on her mind…
“He-re puppy, I know you’re hungry.”
Abigail frowns at the demeaning name but he’s right, she’s starving…
“You want something to eat? You gotta come get in your kennel first.” He stares right at her “I’m wearing night vision so I can see you even when you can’t see me silly.”
She hears a metallic sound of the kennel door opening.
“Come on pup. Crawl over here like a good girl and get something to eat.”
She starts to stand
“No ma’am! You will crawl over on your hands and knees or no food for you.”
She blushes but her hunger is so strong.. she lowers to her hands and knees and shedding a few tears she crawls to the cage and enters.
“Click” goes the lock and the men roll her over by the door.
Next she hears a metal bowl placed in front of her head.
“Ok pup. Slide those legs and arms to the sides of your kennel.”
She places her legs on the bottom edge of the cage and then puts her arms along the same corner placing herself in a face down ass up position.
“P-U you are a dirty puppy!” He says rotating a lever that locks her body in this position. She blushes at the comment but has to agree…
“Ready to eat?” A familiar female voice says
“Yes.”
SMACK
“Ooh!” Abigail says surprised..
“Puppies don’t talk. They bark.” Mistress Jennifer says with a laugh. “Bark for me puppy!”
Red Queen finds herself barking on command for the next several minutes..
“You are a good girl!” Jennifer says. “Go ahead and take a bite.”
Abigail dives her head forward into the bowl and starts eating the canned tuna fish they’ve given her. While Red Queen would never eat something like this, Abigail is starving and greedily chomps on the food getting the juices and bits all over her face, even some in her nose.
“Thirsty pup?”
“Bark bark!”
“Ok. Here you go.” The bowl is removed and then Abigail hears a steady hiss and smells coffee. The bowl is placed back in front of her and the hungry girl dives her face into the bowl again slurping up the liquid and the meat.
“Sorry about the smell. I had 4 cups of coffee this morning.” Jennifer says laughing at the superhero greedily slurping up her piss mixed with tuna fish.
While Red Queen screams to herself for what she is doing, Abigail couldn’t care less and licks the bowl clean.
As soon as they remove the bowl reality hits her and she feels ashamed and humiliated at what she’s just done…. How far she has sunk…
And then suddenly she feels an entirely different emotion…. She thinks about how nasty it is that she just ate canned tuna marinated in another woman’s piss… She thinks about how disgusting she is kneeling down like a dog.. but she realizes even a dog would clean itself to get all the excrement off it’s fur.. she bites her lip and her hips rock back and forth, she feels her large breasts swaying a bit in the cool air and she leans down so that her stiff nipples can touch the cold metal of the cage floor….
“Abigail!”
“Huh?” She catches herself and then feels flush that they might have noticed her movements…
“Would you like to get cleaned up?”
“Yes! Please! Uh… Mistress..”
“Ok! So tell us more about our people and where they are hidden…”

Abigail gets questioned for the better part of an hour by Jennifer, she tried to keep most details hidden and feigns ignorance on some of the particulars.
In the control room the Director has the trigger sound adjusted..
“But I already told you ma’am, the…… ugh….” A sudden chill comes over our restrained hero… she wants to grab her belly but her restraints keep her from moving..
“Red Queen? I asked you a…”
Without warning Abigail lets out a splattering of shit that runs down her thighs and pools at her knees.
“Haha! Good grief woman.” Jennifer says jumping back from the cage.
Abigail is horrified that she just shit herself in front of her tormentors, and this time it wasn’t an enema forced inside, she just…. Shit.
“I’ll ask again.”
“He was transferred to… to… our Reno facility… ugh… Oh God!”
Night vision isn’t needed to know that the Red Queen is spraying urine on the floor of her cage, the sealed bottom keeping her waste pooping around her legs, arms, and long hair.
“Good girl! You have answered enough for today. See ya.” Jennifer and the techs step out leaving the caged woman to get a restless sleep laying in the cramped cage.
“It really is amazing how well the subliminals have taken root.” A tech in the control room says to the Director.
“Yes it is. Not just the trigger sounds either. How quickly she obeyed the commands and even “barked” for us. Her strong body will weaken just as fast as her mind in this next phase.”

For the next several days Abigail gets accustomed to her new position. Kept in the dark, fed a bowl of canned tuna covered in the piss of whomever feeds her, forced to defecate and urinate in the locked position. She now must rest her head on her bowl so that she doesn’t sleep with her head in her own filth.
In the meantime George has been constantly replacing her IV fluids and adding medications to weaken the superhero’s body to match the damage they are making to her mind. Two weeks after the start of this portion of her training finds her giggling to herself about her condition, and looking forward to any kind of interaction with her captors.
Currently she is licking the bowl clean of today’s tuna fish and George’s piss. She can’t help herself, the protein needs of a woman in her physical condition requires her to eat to maintain muscle mass and she stays in a constant state of hunger.
“That’s a good girl. Now get some rest.” He says pushing down the plunger of a sedative into her IV.
FFA5924
Transformation Master

Postby FFA5924 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:51 am

Part VI

Abigail wakes and jerks up into a sitting position.. she isn’t tied down, she’s not cold, or naked… and the room is dimly lit but not pitch black… her eyes squint and she tries to see where she is. She’s sitting up on an exam table, she can feel the cushioning under her ass and legs.
“Lay back for us.” The familiar voice commands from the speaker.
Abigail jumps at the sound, fighting the reaction of pissing herself after weeks of eliminating when needed, and then calmly lays back on the table.
“Thank you.”
She smiles at the praise.
“The Red Queen… a Posh and elegant superhero if ever there was one. Always perfect, always put together, always ready for whatever comes her way be it an enemy attack, or a photo shoot.”
The bed begins tilting forward finally resting in a 80 degree angle. Abigail feels the weight of her body on her feet and legs after weeks of being on her knees and it feels almost alien to her.
The monitor turns on to show Red Queen at a press conference two days before she was captured. Hair perfect, uniform crisp and clean, her breast rising and falling accentuating her sexy cleavage while her muscular legs and arms beg attention from both women and men…
“Stand and approach the screen.”
Abigail starts walking towards the looped video of herself and realizes how stiff she feels. Just as she gets halfway to her own image the lights turn all the way up and she has to squint after weeks of darkness…
“Take a look at you..” the voice laughs over the speaker.
Abigail looks at her video and then to her reflection.
What she sees causes her to giggle but then she tears up..
Instead of the confident superhero she sees a woman wearing a filthy top with sweat, urine, and even brown smears staining her “cleaned” shirt. Her proud breasts jut out with her nipples tenting the fabric. Her shorts are much worse for the wear. There isn’t a stitch that isn’t yellowed or worse, brownish from her ordeal. Her hair is greasy and matted around her face. Speaking of her face, it is dirty with dried tuna around her mouth after being strapped down in her cage for so long, her eyes have dark circles underneath them, her tanned skin fading… In reality her entire body is filthy. She looks down at her legs and sees dried trails where her urine and feces have dripped and dried. She sees that her leg hairs are easily visible and she can only imagine how bad things are under those panties….
She also notices that her legs and arms are losing some of their muscular appearance. Still very toned and strong, but visibly smaller.
The fire opens behind her and a group of techs along with Jennifer enter.
“My my… our little pup sure looks rough in the light.” Jennifer says as she starts circling the filthy woman.
“This outfit… This hair…” she grabs Abigail’s arm and snatches it over her head exposing underarm hair and angry red rash. “God… you need a bath.” She says dropping her arm. Jennifer steps to a cart and picks up some wipes and cleans her hand off.
“Well let’s see the rest.” Jennifer says approaching the woman again.
“Ma’am?”
“Lose the clothes stupid.”
Abigail starts sobbing as she pulls her cami over her head, the ability to SEE the filthy garment having a physiological effect on the woman even though she KNEW how dirty her clothes were. Her breasts jiggle back into place and she turns to get direction on where to put her top..
“Just drop it” Jennifer answers “Arms above your head.”
Abigail complies and Jennifer points to her hairy pits and starts making degrading comments. At first Abigail is humiliated and shutters with shame but then a new emotion hits her, the emotion isn’t lost on her visitors as they can see her nipples stiffen.. her breathing increases..
“Now the shorts.”
Abigail gets more embarrassed and aroused as she starts lowering the shorts over her buttocks, just as she starts to slide them down her thighs Jennifer stops her.
“Looks like someone has sticky panties.” She says pointing at how the fabric of the gusset is slowly peeling away from her furry sex.. “Hmm, well take them off dear.”
Abigail pulls them completely off and Jennifer tells her that she needs a “panty check.” This leads to Abigail holding her panties open exposing the stained and damp gusset while Jennifer chastises her for her lack of hygiene and her lack of self control. While most women in this same position would be embarrassed and mortified, Red Queen finds herself getting more and more aroused. She bites her lip while her hairy sex gets plump and her clitoris now peeks out with the glimmer of her juices shining…
“Abigail!” Jennifer shouts.
Abigail opens her eyes and makes a conscious effort to stop gyrating her hips…
“Tsk tsk… stand up straight and stop that fidgeting before someone thinks you are being slutty.” Jennifer says as she moved behind the embarrassed woman. “Go ahead and take those nasty clothes away for her.” Jennifer instructs a tech. Abigail feels the heat of embarrassment on her chest when she sees the disgusted look on the tech’s face as she puts on exam gloves to retrieve her filthy clothes.
“I think you’d like a bath wouldn’t you?” Jennifer asks.
“Yes ma’am. I… I’d love one.” Abigail replies hopeful.
“Ok, let’s go over some details about the Reno facility and then we can get you cleaned up.”

An hour later finds our heroine standing in a steaming shower, her hands against the wall and her legs spread in a “police search” stance.
“Feel good?” Jennifer asks her.
“Yes ma’am.”
“Good. I think we’re ready to get you all cleaned up. You were *such* a good girl for us today. And like I said, Good girls get rewarded.”
“Th.. thank you ma’am.” She replies..
“Now, I think you deserve an extra special bath-time so we are going to help you get squeaky clean!”
“Yes ma’am.” She replies enjoying the warm clean water on her skin..
“You stay put and my assistant will take care of everything. Understood?”
“Yes ma’am.”
“Ok. Go ahead, get her all cleaned up.”
Abigail feels two hands start washing her hair, the shampoo smells familiar to her but she can’t put her finger on the scent, and she doesn’t care as she is so happy to be cleaned up after so long. The shampoo is rinsed from her hair and then soapy hands start washing her back, then her arms, followed by her ribs causing her to giggle a little… then the hands find her sensitive breasts, the soapy hands run along her ample side boob and underneath her breasts. Red Queen feels her knees weaken at the pleasant sensation as her nipples stiffen.. the hands move down her belly and further down till they brush her pubic hair… she pushes her pelvis out towards the soft, soapy hands but they move up again and start kneading her firm breasts again… Abigail feels herself getting aroused when the hands start squeezing her stiff nipples and she moves her ass back hoping for some contact.
“No no silly girl, your ass is too dirty to be posting it out like that.” Jennifer laughs.
Abigail moves her ass back in place as the hands move down to her hips, thighs, legs and feet…
Abigail is getting close to orgasm as the hands start washing her overheated sex caressing the soft folds with one hand while the other works itself between her ass cheeks…
“Ugh….” She moans as the hands move away leaving her gyrating her hips in the air…
SLAP! A soapy hand pops her right cheek and then Abigail hears a female giggle as the same hands start flicking her stiff clitoris while the other hand slips a soapy digit into her brown eye..
“Ughhhhh.” She moans as she climaxes on the hands of her unknown bath attendant…
“Naughty girl!” Jennifer says mockingly. “Let’s get all of that body hair back in line. Go ahead and turn around.”
Abigail turns around and comes face to face with Penelope! She’s completely nude and blushing with her own arousal from serving her Mistress…
Abigail frowns and wants to punch her, cuss her! Anything! But instead she blushes and follows her former team leader’s instructions putting herself into better positions to have her body hair removed. First her underarms, then her legs, finally Penny has her squat down so that she can remove all of her pubic hair…
“All of it?” She asks her Mistress.
“All of it pet, Red Queen isn’t in a position to have any hair anymore is she?”
“No Mistress. She’s just like me.”
Abigail looks at her bare sex and then at Penny’s bare slit and sees that her clitoris is just as puffy as her own. Penny looks down at her own body and then giggles out “We are twins! So bare and so horny.”
“Yes you are! Such naughty girls I have.” Jennifer says popping her slave on her large ass.

After her shower Abigail is led to her cell but finds that it has been upgraded to include a bed, couch, water cooler, even a TV! She looks for a toilet but notices that there is a little girl’s potty instead. She starts to frown but then she reminds herself that anything is better than using the bathroom on herself and then laying in it… and it is pink -at least- she tells herself.
“A pink potty.” She says aloud with a giggle. She then feels the need to pee so she straddles the potty and releases her urine with a sigh of relief. She sees a pack of baby wipes and as she is wiping herself the door opens and George enters with a food tray.
“Using your potty?” He says
“Yes sir.” She meekly replies quickly dropping the wipe in the potty and standing up straight.. until she realizes that she is totally nude in the presence of a man. She covers herself as he remarks “Got a new haircut.” Looking at her bare sex.
“Y.. yes sir, Mrs Jennifer told Penel.. uh, Penny to take it all off.” She feels stupid telling him that much info..
“Well a bare slit suites you.” George turns and steps back out of the room. Abigail looks down at her puffy lips and thinks to herself that it *is* kinda cute on her…
The door closes and she looks at the tray of tuna fish, a green apple, and a glass of orange juice; her former feelings of embarrassment turn to hunger. She sits down and happily eats her meal.
FFA5924
Transformation Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:59 pm

Another brilliant installment! Great job! Well done! I am dying to know what happens next! :)
ssj3gohan007
Transformation Grand Master

Postby FFA5924 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:31 pm

ssj3gohan007 wrote:Another brilliant installment! Great job! Well done! I am dying to know what happens next! :)

Thank you! And thanks for always giving me feedback on my stories too! :P
FFA5924
Transformation Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:28 pm

FFA5924 wrote:
ssj3gohan007 wrote:Another brilliant installment! Great job! Well done! I am dying to know what happens next! :)

Thank you! And thanks for always giving me feedback on my stories too! :P

You are most welcome, my friend! My pleasure! :D
ssj3gohan007
Transformation Grand Master

Postby FFA5924 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:31 am

Part VII

Abigail wakes up in her bed feeling well rested. Weeks of sleeping anywhere from hanging by chains to laying in her own waste… She feels like she’s been asleep for a week. She smiles at the soft music she hears coming from the ceiling mounted speakers. It sounds pretty childish but it’s soothing to her.
Another 20 minutes of enjoying her peace and comfort and she realizes she needs to use the “potty” or as she giggles to herself, an ACTUAL potty.
After peeing and getting herself cleaned up she notices that there is a cabinet in her room now. She opens the cabinet and finds CLEAN CLOTHES!! She actually gasps with happiness and reaches in to find something suitable to wear.
After searching through the options she finds herself wearing a pair of white cotton panties with a little bow on the front

https://ibb.co/M2C0Yb4

She thought these panties would go great with the Sailor Moon style naval uniform skirt and top. White with green trim and a green bow on the front. A pair of warm fuzzy socks with two mint green stripes on the top and a pair of black Mary Janes completes her look. She looks at herself in the mirror and decides that while she looks a little juvenile in this outfit, it was the most professional option in the whole bunch.

“Good morning, don’t you look sweet in your little uniform?” The Director says over the intercom.
“Yes ma’am.” Abigail says with a blush at the complement.
“Too bad we didn’t get your size right though.”
-huh?- she thinks suddenly a little self conscious about her choice in clothes….
She looks at herself in the mirror and instead of seeing the “Professional” look she envisioned previously she now only sees what the Director means about her clothes.. Her top is too small with her 36F bust pushing against the fabric enough to bare her belly above her navel. The silk mint green tie is strained against her cleavage while the neck is forced apart exposing more of her body.
Looking down she sees that the skirt is far too short in general but with her curvy hips and ass the skirt stops just short of the bottom of her panties on the front, blushing she turns around and verifies that the back of her panties are exposed halfway up her cheeks…
The Director stifles a giggle as she notes that this embarrassment is gearing up Red Queen’s newfound humiliation fetish, tale tale signs such as her breathing increase and her nipples now visible in their stiff state through her thin white top.
Down below Abigail is flush looking at her muscled legs and calves against her fuzzy knee high socks. She starts absentmindedly biting her lower lip trying to fight her sudden urge to touch herself…
“Well.. let’s talk a little more. Don’t you see how working with us makes everything better?”
“Yes ma’am. Good girls get rewarded.” She shakes her stare at her panties peeking out from the front of her skirt hoping that her bare lips don’t give away how excited she’s become…
“Let’s discuss a little more about your time working with…”

Abigail wakes up to the sound of music in her room.. she looks around and smiles at her recent upgrades over the month of being a “good girl” and working with the staff but never telling them *everything*…
Her couch now has two pillows featuring her image as Red Queen. There is a matching fleece blanket too! She slips out of bed and catches a glimpse of her light blue nighty with matching panties.
The dampness in her panties reminds her to pull back her light pink sheets and grab her “toy” they gave her after catching her rubbing herself last week, and she puts it in her new nightstand.
She then uses her potty and then waits for Penny to come take her to the shower. She doesn’t blame her anymore for helping them capture her and Hawk… -Rebecca…- she tells herself….

“What happened to Rebecca?” She asks Penny as she gets her light red stubble removed on her much whiter skin; a few months of no tanning has left her with the fair skin of her childhood.
“Oh I don’t know, I never see her; but I hear they are treating her well! She didn’t get in as much trouble as we did. Mistress said Becky was a good girl almost from the start!”
Abigail frowns thinking about how weak Hawk is to just surrender but then she forgets about that when Penny slides her fingers up and down her bare lips with expert timing…
“Mmmmmm… that feels good Penny.” She moans
“I know, I’m really good at making girls happy!” She beams with pride. “Mistress tells me how good I am when I make her happy too.”
She finishes her comment with a slap to her friend’s butt and then turns off the water and towels Abigail off.
While Penny is busy drying Abigail’s shoulders and arms Abigail starts to notice some subtle differences that she hasn’t paid attention to before. For one, her arms and legs are much smaller than they used to be. They are still toned but her built “fitness model” quads and biceps have given way to thin legs and arms. Her torso seems to have lost some of her solid shape too. Her abs have stopped being prominent unless she flexes them. She turns and looks at her ass and sees that it also is smaller but just as pert. Looking at Penny as she stands up she can’t help to feel “small”, she could almost swear that she’s shorter too.. She wrinkles her nose at that thought which isn’t lost on Penny.
“What’s that look for silly?”
“Uh.. well…. I just noticed that I look… *Small*….” She starts blushing at the admission; even to a friend.
“What do you mean? You have a great body honey, those titties and that bottom!” (She spanks her on the ass playfully) “You are just yummy!”
Abigail blushes and Penny sees her nipples stiffen along with the flush across her large breasts.
“But I was always the strongest… and um,” she looks at Penny’s massive breasts capped with large, sexy nipples “and.. bigger.” She darts her head down to look at her own cleavage.
“Well I bet you ARE the strongest! Look at me, they gave me this new body and I bet you could take me in a fight! And as for these (she squeezes her breasts causing her to moan) “mmm… They are supposed to be really big since I was a bad girl… that’s not *your* fault Abby!”
Abigail giggles at the nickname.
“Anyway, let’s get you dressed and ready for your day.”

Two hours later finds Abigail seated at a student style desk in front of a “panel” of Agents and Jennifer. They are all dressed in business attire and Abigail feels a little self conscious sitting in a childish school desk wearing a short light blue and gray pleated schoolgirl skirt with a short sleeved white dress shirt that won’t button all the way thanks to her boobs. She wears her matching plaid tie (loosened down to her breasts) since it helps make her feel more professional. Her white knee highs look fitting with her black Mary Janes. She has her legs spread just a bit and the lack of a front cover gives the facility staff a peek at her plain white panties peeking out between her thin thighs.
She looks at their “tablets” sitting on the table and then looks down at the lined notebook paper and a pencil she gets. She feels stupid and childish and she’s sure that if it weren’t for the funny unicorn eraser on her pencil she’d just cry!
“Abigail, last week you told us that the Colorado facility has a 24 hour patrol consisting of 12 guards correct?”
Abigail thinks as hard as she can trying to remember what she told them since she tries to never give accurate numbers or positions.. “uh… I think so ma’am.” She lies.
“That’s weird. Because my notes show that you said that about the New York facility and it was 24 guards in Colorado.” Jennifer looks annoyed.
“Uh… I might… maybe it was… I guess I was confused then. It’s definitely 12 ma’am.”
“Confused or lying?” Jennifer says standing up from her chair.
Abigail looks up at Jennifer thinking she looks so imposing in her black suit and high heels.
“Did you lie to us?” She leans in and takes Abigail’s chin in her fingers.
“N.. no ma’am. I might have just forgotten.” Abigail’s nipples begin to stiffen and she starts to fidget in her seat. She feels heat building up in her chest and further south as well…
“We will see.” Jennifer takes her by the hand and walks her over to a padded chair.
“Well lay down and we will see if you just forgot or if you were naughty…”

30 minutes later…
Jennifer is sipping her coffee and quietly laughing to herself at what she sees before her.
The mighty Red Queen, nose in the corner, plaid skirt tucked in her waistband, cotton panties around her ankles, bottom bright pink from her spanking, but instead of crying or looking contrite, Jennifer hears the quiet sound of the Super rubbing her wet slit thinking that no one will notice.
A few moments later and Abigail lets out a gasp as she cums from her efforts at which time Jennifer claps and tell her “Bravo! What a great show you’ve given us today!”
Abigail is mortified at her comment and her lewd display… which gets her “juices” flowing again.. -STOP it Abigail!- she tells herself…
“Ok then, pull up those panties and let’s try again. Remember, be a good girl and tell us the truth right?”
“Yes ma’am. I’m…. I’m sorry.” Abigail says pulling up her panties and fixing her skirt. She returns to her desk and takes her seat.
“Now, let’s try this again.” Jennifer says beginning to read off questions to the contrite girl before her….
FFA5924
Transformation Master

Next

Return to Stories