Fortune Exchange (attribute theft and role swap)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Fortune Exchange (attribute theft and role swap)

Postby Max_ap » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:58 pm

dacarr9 wrote:Really enjoying this, Max_ap! Looking forward to the next installment!

Thanks. Glad you are enjoying the story. The last part was a bit delay due life issues. Hope to post it during this week.
Last edited by Max_ap on Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Max_ap

Postby Max_ap » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:00 pm

CelebrityChanger wrote:This is quite a good transformation.

Thanks. Slow tranformations are quite hard to come with. Hope you enjoy what is coming next.
Max_ap

Postby Max_ap » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:53 pm

Fifth day - Friday

“Come on Eve. Wake up. You are going to be late for work” I heard Zara yelling at me.

“Give me 5 minutes more” I groaned before curling myself and turning around to sleep more.

“Oh no! I will be leaving soon, so you better get up” Zara said, pulling the sheets away.

“OK, OK. I’m up” I said, still half asleep. I sat on the bed and rubbed my eyes trying to get them open. When I finally was able to do it, I was taken back to notice how Zara’s pupils were going up and down while she was looking intensively below me. Curious, I looked down and I was surprised to watch how my wonderful and ripped E-cup breasts bounced and jiggled on my chest. After finally having outgrown Cecile’s bra, I went to sleep totally naked and braless. The lack of support for my new bigger girls was quite visible and I felt the new pull of their weight affecting my back. Still, while many women complained about it, I quite embraced the pain of it.

“From where do they come from?” Zara said, totally mesmerized by my wonderful orbs.

I had to bite my tongue to stop me saying ‘from you’. “Girls that have a healthy diet are rewarded” I said, reinforcing the reason why Zara’s was smaller. She got my hint and quickly looked down to her chest and touched her small breasts. The look of jealousy in her face as she alternated her stare between mine and her breasts was everything I needed to shake any sleep left in me. “Puberty took its time, but when it finally hit me…” I said taking my time to slowly stand off the bed enjoying how Zara had to crack her neck up and up to see me. “... it hit me hard!” I exclaimed, stretching my body to its full height just to place my hands on my wide fertile hips showing off my perfect hourglass. Looking at Zara so small made me feel so sexy.

After my latest robbery in the middle of the night, I hit the 6 feet mark, becoming just one inch shorter than Zara originally was. Looking that Zara was struggling to accept what her eyes were saying, I decided to quickly crash her train of thought. “Thank you for waking me up little one. Here, you can have your reward” I said, slipping Zara’s head into my cleavage the same way she had done to me several times in the past. “MMMmmm” I moaned, biting my lips as my breast flesh spread over her face feeling her acne rubbing my sensitive skin. At that moment I understood why Zara enjoyed doing it. It really felt glorious. Quite an arousing massage, indeed.

As much as I would have loved to keep Zara’s trapped between my boobies, she needed to go to work, and doing on time for the plan I considered last night could work. So, mustering all the strength in me, I force myself to step back to give Zara room to breathe. “Are you ok?” I was a bit concerned as I noticed Zara’s face had turned quite red. Wait a second... Is she aroused?

When I reached toward her and my hand gently touched her forehead to sense if she had fever, Zara looked up at me. Feeling so ashamed and humiliated, she turned around and left my room very quickly without saying a word, which was quite good because the moment I put my hand over her, a bit more of Zara flew into me. Being alone, let me enjoy my orgasm in peace.

After enjoying the great pleasure draining Zara brought me, I went into the bathroom and enjoyed a long cold bath during which I explored the new improvements on my figure. It was hard to tell where my roommate’s donation had gone, but my hips definitely felt a bit wider than a minute ago. My legs were more toned and fit and turning around I could see my buttcheeks stuck out futher a bit more. Yep, I’m getting quite curvy but as much as I enjoy these improvements, I knew my source of growth was getting almost depleted as Zara looked a lot like I used to be while I… well, I want to think I looked better than she used to look.

Leaving the bathroom, I realized I was alone in the apartment. “Zara must have left for work. Perfect!” I grinned as this was the time I was waiting for. With confidence, I got into Zara’s bedroom and the first thing I did was to go right into her drawer. “Hello my darlings. Soon, all of you will be mine” I laughed seeing the vast collection of Zara’s bras lined up before me.

“Today is a special day, so I need to wear something for the occasion” I said, picking a red satin bra. This was one of the sexiest pieces Zara had and her lucky one too. She only wore it when she knew she was going to get laid and it had never failed her. “Let’s see if you share some of your luck with me” I said, grabbing the enormous garment. This wasn’t the first time I had in my hands one of my roommate’s bras, and well, not the first time I try them on me either, but definitely this will be the first time I wore one without having to heavily pad it.

Feeling the soft fabric rubbing my nipples felt like a jolt of electricity shocking my body. Soon, the heaviness of my bosom forced the straps to dig into my shoulders as I hooked the bra on me. My smile couldn’t have been bigger as I realized the garment fit me almost perfectly. I stood in front of the mirror Zara had in her room and admired my jutting profile. “Oh my…! I’m so stacked!!” I screamed in happiness jumping up and down and seeing how my breasts bounced with me. “I look so hot and sexy. Peter won’t know what hit him” I said, striking a sexual pose on the mirror. I couldn’t believe that I had become the curvy and exotic woman looking back at me.

“Of course, even the idea of going to work in my bra and panties sounds quite naughty” I said, slipping one of Zara’s panties between my legs. “I need to get something to blow Peter’s mind” I said looking through all the nice clothes Zara had. “This small leather skirt should do the trick” I said quickly putting the piece on and enjoying how tight the material felt against my hips and ass. Even, its tightness made my ass look even bigger and more juicy. “Damn Zara! You know how to pick the sluttly clothes and make them look good” I said quite aroused of my own image.

Then, looking for the perfect combination, I found a nice white shirt. After putting it on, I was surprised how difficult it was to button it up over my massive breasts. The material was quickly stretched and its tightness only served to show off how round and perfect my breasts had become. Looking at my image in the mirror, I noticed the boob gap on the shirt with satisfaction. “Since now I have something to look at, let’s see how this look fits me” I said, undoing the up buttons, giving a V-cut view of my big cleavage. “I think this is the right way to use this shirt”

Suddenly, I was shocked to realize the shirt has the letter E embroidered on each side just above my breasts. “A subtle way for Zara to let people know her size for sure” I smirked at first, but then, I burst off in laughter as those letters standing to the sides of the V gap of the shirt, seemed to spell EVE. “This is so great! I’m really making everything Zara has mine” I laughed.

Walking to work never felt so exciting and empowering. The loud click of my high heels hitting the pavement certainly drew people's attention toward me, but once their eyes got a glimpse of me, they got stucked admiring every inch of my sensual body. Some focused on my long shapely legs, others in the shift of my great ass hoping my skirt would slide up to flash them with the underside of my buttcheeks. Of course, people in front of me got fixated by the hypotonic bounce and jiggle of my natural breasts which tried to overflow the V gap I left open in my shirt..

“Good morning Janice. Isn't this a beautiful day?” I practically sang as I walked by enjoying how Janice looked at me totally speechless. I knew it was due the way I was dressed, as there was no way she would realize how much I had changed. Nobody does. While it was quite convenient to avoid people freaking out, it takes some of the fun to grow so big and sexy. The idea of rubbing on Janice that now I was half foot taller than her and almost twice more bustier than her was quite strong, but I calmed myself down. That was the part of Zara that enjoyed making others feel less than her, so I controlled myself and just smiled at Janice as I walked next to her.

Being curious about how Zara was doing, led me to the IT office.I stared inside quietly from one of the windows. From there, I watched in delight how Zara was dressed. Since Zara left the apartment while I was in the shower, I couldn’t see what clothes she would wear for work, so it was a nice surprise she got some of my old ones on her own. “She must have taken them while I got into the bathroom. Clever girl” I whispered realizing Zara did that to avoid me teasing her.

Looking at Zara in a more analytical way, she looked almost like her old self. The hair, pale skin, even the glasses. “It seems Zara wants to wear them all the time” I said amused by how our personalities had deviated a bit from our original ones. I definitely felt more in control of my emotions while Zara looked more self-conscious. There was also how close she was to my previous physical appearance. “She must be what… and inch taller at most, but somehow she had retained enough boob to be bigger than I was” I sighed imagining Zara had been reduced to a small B. “I have the feeling that our next exchange will be the last” I said excited and at the same time sad. While the next transfer should be making an EE-cup while reducing Zara to my previous tiny A-cup, it also meant that my constant orgams post exchanges were about to end.

"Now, tell us the true Zara. Has Eve always been that big chested?” Ted asked. “I can’t believe I haven’t noticed it before. I mean, she worked with us all the time and I never tried to hit on her”

“Yeah, I know what you mean. It’s like we never realized how curvy Eve was until now. Her breasts are quite large and her butt looks so firm and juicy. How did she get a figure like that hiding from us all this time? Man, if only could grab those melons” Josh said.hyperventilating.

Having overheard the guys asking Zara about if my breasts were real made me chuckle, as those were questions they usually asked me about Zara, so it was nice hearing their attention was focused on me now. “Well, let’s not disappoint my newest fans” I said, fixing my skirt. I flipped my hair back while thrusting out my phenomenal bust. “Ready or not, here I come” I said.

Feeling quite proud, I stepped into the office. Ted and Josh got totally mute and Zara’s jealousy and frustration was written all over her face. I could clearly see she didn’t like that I was wearing her clothes. “I heard you from the hallway talking about me” I said, showing off my impressive height of over 6 feet tall thanks to my heels. “If you want to know Josh, I like to exercise to keep my butt firm and hard” I said looking Josh right into his eyes while giving him a side view of my incredible derriere and prominent hips. It felt quite good to see how Josh was trying so hard not to make a mess in front of me. I was more than sure that he already made one in his pants. “And Ted, if you fail to notice how big my girls are, perhaps you need to see them closer”

Ted's eyes were opening up more and more with each step I gave to approach him. His pupils were focused on the bounce of my breasts. When my bust was at mere inches of his nose he couldn’t avoid gulping hard at the sight of the succulent warm valley my cleavage was.

“Mmm.. what happened guys? Cat got your tongue? It seems you can’t even recall my name. In case you forgot me, you can read it right here. “E . V . E “ I said, outlining the letters in her shirt, specially drawing the lines of the V formed by my open shirt. “But if you want you can call me Miss EEs from now on” I teased them, enjoying how they were totally mesmerized by me.

“Now that I recall, didn’t I offer you one of MY bras in exchange for you to check the building wiring?” I wondered if the events they recalled were also influenced by my changes. . “Unfortunately I won’t be able to fulfill my promise as I really need them to hold up these heavy babies. I hope you understand” I said cupping my large breasts making the guys rock hard. “So, as a consolation, hope you can accept this” I said opening my shirt to reveal Zara’s lucky fuck-me bra holding my massive breasts. The guys didn’t stand a chance and their nosebleed. I enjoyed how flat and underdeveloped Zara looked next to her, but neither Zara nor I said anything. With the show over, I closed my shirt and left the IT office whistling on my way out.

Once I got into the sales office I was greeted by Cecile. “WOW girl. You look fiery today. An important ‘meeting’ after hours?” Cecile asked me in such a way that I made me blush knowing how true she was. “Oooohhh! You are getting red. Who is the lucky man?” she questioned me.

“Perhaps Zara mentioned to you an important client she saw on Monday morning?” I asked.

“You mean the handsome bulky man with a huge sauce between his pants?” Cecile said, making me blush even more at the way she described him. I have never seen him, but for the way Cecile talked about him I could understand why Zara wanted to score so badly with him.

“The same. I will be meeting him in an hour. If everything goes right. I will have been eating from my hand at lunch… I meant, signing the papers and securing a juicy sale” I said blushing at how naughty and forward I had become. Without my usual inhibitions crushed by Zara’s overwhelming confidence and my sexual body, I felt no ashamed to express my feelings, but once I heard them out loud, the tiny part of the old me dies of embarrassment inside me.

“If you are planning to score that sale, I think it will be best if you and Zara set things straight with HR. I mean, if what Zara told me is true, this sale could mean a very huge bonus for her. She is the saleswoman on the payroll after all” Cecile said. “Now, I don’t mean you must take her job, but if she needs time to compose herself, a temporary transfer could give you the bonus you deserve for your hard work” she said, making me realize how right she was.

I have been working this week on Zara's behalf. So all the sales and deals I managed to get will be acknowledged to hers. “You know what….. You are absolutely right Cecile” I said, picking up the phone. “Hey Zara. Can you come to my… your office? There is something we need to talk”

“Could we meet in the kitchen instead? I don’t want to be in the sales department yet” Zara said.

“Of course. See you there” I said, hanging down. “Hey Cecile. I’m going to the kitchen. Do you want a coffee?” I offered her feeling it was the least I could do after she was looking after me.

“I would love one with some fresh milk,” Richard said, looking straight at my breasts..

“I’m sorry, but no matter how much milk you drink Richard. You won’t ever grow up” I said, embarrassing him again as all the coworkers laughed out loud. Being so confident felt so good.

As I approached the kitchen, I could see that Zara was already there waiting for me at the entrance. Looking at her wearing my clothes and my glasses was certainly a view I couldn’t get enough. “Hello Zara. Sorry, for calling you this early, but there is something... “ I was talking when my cell phone rang. When I noticed the dialer was Peter, I did my best to keep my face straight. “Give me a minute. I need to get this phone call” I said turning around.

“Hey Zara. It’s me Peter. I’m close to your office, so I thought about picking you up” Peter said.

“Hi. That sounds great, but I’m in the middle of a meeting. Would you mind waiting for an hour at most? I need to close this deal and then I will be yours… I mean, I will have my schedule free” I said, trying to control the urges in me. The idea of rubbing in front of Zara’s face how I was hooking his boyfriend away from her really was getting me excited and worked out.

“Sure thing. I will be in the cafeteria in front of your building. See you there” Peter said.

Having my mind so focused on avoiding Zara could hear my conversation, ironically made me forget where she was standing. So after finishing talking with Peter, I was so excited that when I turned around I found myself slapping Zara’s face with my breasts. Their momentum and weight were enough to knock her to the ground. Even the glasses flew away.

It took my mind a few seconds to decide what to do. The idea that my breasts were big enough to throw at the diminished Zara like a rag doll felt incredibly arousing. Fortunately, I got a hold on my emotions and I stretched my hand to help Zara to stand up “Oh crap! I’m so sorry Zara” I apologized feeling a bit sad for her. “Let’s get inside. There is something we need to discuss”

Without even asking, I watched how Zara served two coffees. Her personality was quite similar to what has been mine. I had always been focused on pleasing others, but not anymore. Now I'm the one calling the shots. I'm a person Zara respects and unconsciously looks forward to serving me. That should have been our relationship from the beginning. It took time, but Zara learned on her own that her place is below mine.

Grabbing the cup of coffee Zara handled me, I casually asked. "Tell me Zara, how are you adapting to the IT department? Are the guys treating you well?"

"Not bad I guess" Zara said, drinking her coffee. "For the moment, the guys had given me a kind of secretary assistant position and while things had been a bit slow, I'm finally learning how to properly support the IT area. And while it was something I wouldn't have even considering doing, it has started to grow in me, you know"

I genuinely smiled as I knew Zara had found a future there, but it may not be enough to accomplish my plan. Bringing out my imposing aura, I let it wrap around Zara completely so she won't be able to turn down the offer I was about to make. "That is wonderful Zara. I understand you completely. Working in the sales department has let me experience a lot of new things, so what do you say if we swap jobs" I said without including the word 'temporally' as Cecile suggested. Oh no. I have wanted that job since day one, and now I will claim it and take it away from her too. "You could be happier and more calm in the IT department while I take care of the sales for you. Even if you make less as an assistant, I promise to take care and pay the difference of the rent" I offered. After all, I was already making much more than Zara did.

Having a large part of the rent was also another way to subtly gain more power over Zara. The idea that she will become so dependent on me was truly working me out, but there will be time to deal with that. "So do we have a deal?" I said stretching my hand while my body language used every trick I learned from Zara to secure a sale. Zara nodded her head and I grinned as her pale hand was engulfed by my tanned one. Good thing there was time left before my tingling arrived. Otherwise, I feared my orgams would have been mind blowing sensing how aroused my body was. I was taking everything from Zara and she didn't realize it. I could hardly wait for the moment of the big reveal, when I will let her know that I will be the one rubbing on her face who is the sexiest and more successful of the two of us.

"Thank you Eve for such generosity. You don't know how happy I'm to know that after everything that is happening between us, it hasn't changed the sweet young woman you are" Zara said.

If it wasn't for Zara's mental traits to keep herself composed even in the most extreme situation, I would have lost my marbles right there. Does she know what is happening to us? More importantly, why does she seem so calm about it? "I'm sorry Zara. What do you mean?" I simply asked, feeling that if I speak more, I will lose my concentration.

"You won't believe it anyway. Nobody does" Zara said, drinking her coffee again. "You may think you are getting sexier naturally while I'm suffering a kind of waste due a failed diet, but the truth is that somehow I'm losing my looks and somehow you are getting them" she said, making me spill the coffee I was recently drinking.

"Come on Zara. That's not possible" I tried to reason with her.

"Just listen to me, ok. Or if you want, humor me" Zara said quite seriously. "Eve, these last days you have grown and developed at a rate that is not possible. And at the same time, I have shrunk and undeveloped in an opposite way. So, even if your mind is trying to find a way to comprehend things, the truth is that besides us, people think we have always been like this" she said, taking a moment to let her words sink in. "You haven't noticed that nobody seemed to acknowledge how your body changed? I know you don't as I didn't notice it at first, but talking with Ted and Josh made me realize they didn't see any difference even as I was getting shorter than them. That is when I asked them if they knew how tall I was and they not only revealed my height at that time, but also let me know that for them, I have been that tall since ever"

Fuck! I didn't imagine that Zara would talk with the guys and figure things out. Still, what bothered me was why she wasn't making a fuss about it. Why hasn't throw a tantrum or accused me of stealing her body? To learn what is in her mind, I need to continue this charade.

"Let's say for a moment that I believe you and that somehow I'm obtaining everything you are losing. Why did you mean that I haven't lost my 'sweet persona' as you expressed?" I inquired.

"To be honest, it was that little stunt you did in the office early. Showing your boobs and teasing the guys in that way reminded me of how I would have dealt with them in the past so for a moment I feared that you weren't only getting my good traits, but my bad ones too" Zara said. "Even if you don't believe me, please Eve, don't let my beauty go to your head. After having lost it, I just realized what a hollow person I was. I like to think this is a new opportunity life has given me to be a better person, and if my beauty must go to someone else, I can’t think of a better person than you" she smiled. "You have been a great friend, even though I was a bad one. Could you forgive the terrible things I made you endure due to my childish behavior?" she said.

I didn't know when or why, but before I realized it, tears were running down my cheeks. I didn't know how much I needed to hear those words from her. It wasn't the words of a broken, defeated woman, the ones my heart seeked. It was her sincere apologies that made me finally realize that I indeed was becoming the kind of woman I hate the most. It's true I wanted to have Zara's body, but it was my own insecurities and envy that pushed me into enjoying how much I was stealing from her instead of just desire to become better than her.

Composing myself, I dried my tears before saying. "Thanks for your words Zara, and while you indeed have been a very lousy roommate and a bullying friend, fear not that I won't do the same. I like how we have been bonding lately and if you want, I will like to be like an older sister to you. If you lose something to me, I will help you reclaim it. If you need my help, I will be there for you" I said, surprising myself with how sincere my words were.

After saying that, Zara and I hugged each other. I was puzzled for a moment as she buried her face in my breasts, but then I felt her tears washing my cleavage. A cleavage she very much knew she won't ever have again. Not naturally anyway. I patted her head and let all those bottled emotions be flushed out. I enduranced the consequences of my selfish wish and certainly won't stop until I set things right again. Zara had paid enough for all the things she did to me, so I didn’t think I should gloat more in her suffering. It was time to make amends.

Our visit to human resources was very productive. As I imagined, they were willing to have Zara as an assistant, but I disagree with that. Her expertise in sales proved she was more than capable of managing things, so with my support, she was given the chief position I had. She may not know much about IT, but she can organize things. Of course, using my negotiating skills, I managed to get a little raise for Ted and Josh to make them happy and accept Zara more easily as their boss. We deserved it a long time ago, but I finally had the guts to ask for it.

After we left the HR office, I didn’t not only walked out with Zara’s position but also with the last bit of her essence. I stood at the amazon size of 6’5” thanks to the stilettos thrusting out the full EE-cup breasts Zara once had. Our roles had finally been completely reversed, but the talk I had with Zara didn’t let me fully enjoy how wonderful the situation should have been. Even during my last draining, there was no orgasm at all but both of us got a kind of temporary headache. Talk about bummers. Still, we said goodbye and each of us returned to our offices.

Just then, I recalled Peter was waiting for me outside. “Crap. I hope he hasn't left me” I said walking to the exit while typing on my cell phone. He wrote back to me that he was chatting with the receptionist so we could meet there. When I approached Janice’s desk, I felt my heart skip a bit. Next to her was a man that could have been the main character of any love novel. He was tall, very well built, dressed in an expensive suit and quite handsome. I didn’t want to admit it, but I felt bad to take such a man from Zara, so I promised right there not to take more from her.

“Hello Peter. My name is Eve. Nice to finally meet you” I said, stretching my hand to greet him. I subtly used my arm to push up a bit my breasts letting him know how big they were. I really wanted to show him what a sexy body with big brains could do.

“The pleasure is all mine” Peter said, shaking my hand while his eyes focused on how my breasts bounced due our greeting. “I have parked my car around the corner. If you are ready, we can go and you can show me those valuable assets we talked about” he grinned.

“There is no problem at all. I have a lot of ample properties that could easily satisfy any of your demands” I flirted without a shame. Janice blused a bit while I couldn’t be happier to see a raising bulge in Peter’s pants. “So, let the way” I said, ensuring my dominance. I couldn’t hardly wait to use all the charms and abilities Zara gave me along with this body. Pizza guy was very easily to seduce, but Peter was a man of money so he getting him hooked will be a challenge.

It took me a while, but once I got Peter hooked, things became great for both of us. We spent the morning looking at different places that suited his needs and once he decided on one, I gave him a little motivation to choose a bigger one. A little rub of my breasts on his arm, or a cross of my wonderful legs to show him a glimpse of my underwear do my small skirt. Watching him trying to hide the bulge in his pants when we weren’t alone was very exciting. In the end, she chose one of the most expensive places. He knew very well, I was trying to get a bigger bonus from the sale, so he did that knowing very well I will have to make it up for him. Oh Peter, I will.

During our time together, I discovered Peter's personality fascinating. He didn’t hide the desire in his eyes for my body and I couldn’t blame him. But as much as I would have enjoyed teasing him more, he knew very well how to make me want him too, so he wasn’t the only one getting horny. We both knew it was a very dangerous game we were playing as we building up our expectations for the time we get alone and we have sex with each other. There was no denial or doubts in our minds. We knew that once the sun goes down, we will fuck our brains out.

It was 4pm when Peter drove to my apartment. He wanted to take me for dinner but I wanted to look my best for him, so I told him that I wanted to put on a nice dress so he could pick me out at 5pm. I was sure to put an extra weight on each of my steps to let Peter see how my ass swung obscenely for him. The sounds of screaming wheels was all I needed to know the impact my curvaceous form had on him. “Just wait for tonight, rich boy. I’m going to rock your world” I said walking quite confidently into the apartment building wearing a one millon dollar smile.

“Hey Eve. You make it earlier” Zara greeted me as soon as I stepped into our apartment.

“Hey Zara. I wasn’t expecting you here” I said, cursing myself for saying that aloud. My mind was looking forward to trying out some of Zara’s dresses, but now that she was here, I didn’t know how she would take that I pick her clothes without permission. “Did you take the day off?”

“Nah. HR called me and the guys and gave us the rest of the day free. It seems that after your little speech, they realized how badly the IT’s area has been treated, so as compensation, besides the raises, they let us start the weekend early” Zara smiled as she was moving around in the kitchen from one side to the other.

“That is good, but what are you doing? It seems you have a sugar rush” I said, noticing how fast she was moving.

“Oh! I called Elanor and she will bring some of the prequel movies so I can catch up with the story” Zara smiled at me as realized she was putting bowls and some glasses on the counter.

“So, are you planning a girl’s night, ah?” I noticed that there were 4 glasses instead of 2. “Will Dayene and Marcy be coming too? It has been a long time since I saw them” I sadly smiled. Those two with Elanor had been inseparable since high school. The nerd squad if you want to put it simple. We always stick together, but now, well, I have outgrown them in more ways than one. “You know Zara, they are good friends. We always took care of each other as men weren’t interested in us. Unfortunately, with the recent changes we have experienced, I no longer qualify to be part of the group, so take care of them for me, would you?” I said, realizing that a part of me had inadvertently gone into Zara. At least I gave her something.

“OK, this is awkward,” Zara said as she rubbed her arm. “I don’t know how to say this, but your friends aren’t coming. Only Elanor, her boyfriend and a friend of them” Zara sighed.

“Elanor has a boyfriend!! Why didn't she tell me about him?” I said quite furious.

“Because she knew you would act like that. She and your friends all have boyfriends. They didn’t tell you to not hurt your feelings. You were the only single in the group” Zara chuckled.

“OK. Just give me a minute to process this” I said taking deep breaths. So, my best friends didn’t tell me they had boyfriends to spare my feelings of being the only girl in the group without a man in my life. Oh boy, they will regret keeping me in the dark. Next time, I will have their boyfriends eating from my hand. One look at me and my massive tits and those men will be…

SLAP!

“Wake up. You were thinking about seducing your friend’s boyfriends, didn't you?” Zara said.

“I… I… OK, fine. I did think about it, but it’s not that I was going to do it” I said, obviously lying.

“You better not. I told you to control the dark side that comes with those traits” Zara said, indicating my curves. “Especially as Elanor wants to introduce me to her friend and well, I hope he is cute so I’m in need of some male introductions” Zara grinned in a very mischievous way.

“Oh my… you don’t learn do you?” I was quite astonished that Zara seemed to have kept her sexual drive intact. “And can I know the name of the lucky boy. Perhaps I know him” I said.

“She mentioned his name was Rick or somethiiiiing…” Zara stretched the last words as like a gazelle, I grabbed her arm and pulled her toward the bathroom. “What are you doing?” she yelled as she dragged her like if she was a rag doll.

“Rick is a very nice guy. He was crazy for me, but I never had the courage to accept his feelings for fear of ruining our friendship. Since you don’t have anything to lose, I want to be sure that you cause a good impact on him” I said, stripping Zara like she was a doll before pushing her into the shower. “And don’t worry. Once I finish with you, you will get Rick hooked. Take this as a way to thank you for all the good traits you have given me” I said watching Zara’s head.

One hour later, Zara looked quite beautiful. I helped her with her makeup and I did her hair. Watching how sexy she looked made me resent her a bit again as I realized that if she wanted it, she could have helped me to look that good. Oh well, it was her egoism that put in motion the lost of her body to me. I must be sure that situation will never happen to me. Also, I promised Zara to teach her what I learned from her, and this was a good way to start.

“Alright Zara, you are ready for your date, but in case things don’t go the way you want, remember the place where you ordered pizza a few days ago? Well, if you call them and the delivery man asked you for me, just tell him that you wanted the same special service he gave me, but be sure to call when the place is about to close. Believe me, you won’t regret it” I said.

“OK. Whatever” Zara said, rolling her eyes. “Now, please go before they arrive. I don’t want Rick to get mesmerized by you and ruin my chance for a good laid” Zara said.

“Ewww! Now, I won’t be able to take out of my head the image of your two nerds screwing each other. Thank you for that” I said shriving at the mere idea of my once ideal mate having sex with Zara. I won’t deny I had always feared this would happen if they meet each other, but I never imagined Zara will be having sex with Rick looking the way I did.

“Enough chat. Now go, I will force you to return my red dress. It’s only a loan ok?” Zara warned.

“Not that you can fill it out like you did before” I said, thrusting my chest out making Zara raise her eyebrow. “What? You did this to me before, remember? I’m just taking it out of my system, so better get used to it” I said pressing Zara’s head between my breasts “Just remember that everything I do, you did it to me first ok?” I grinned, enjoying the muffled protests of Zara trapped between my tits. “Oh crap!” I said slapping my face fishing out from my cleavage. “Now, I will need to redone your makeup” I sighed realizing that all my hard work had been mess up.

“And who had the brilliant idea to stuff me in there” Zara said, quite annoyed but not angry. After all, she knew she would have done the same things if our roles hadn’t being reversed.

“Alright, guilty of that. I promise I will try my best not to do it again...” I said. Then, looking at her eyes, looking how small she was and how close to my chest she was. How small her head compared to my enormous breasts, biting my lips I added “... starting tomorrow”

“What the…” Zara yelled as her head was swallowed again by my tits. Her protests motorboated so erotically my rack that she ended giving me a wonderful orgasm.

“Oh Zara. We are going to have a wonderful relationship from now on. In fact, you seem to have found your proper place. I can definitely get used to this Fortune Exchange between us” I giggled, being sure she couldn’t hear me. I didn't want to harm Zara and I needed to enjoy my revenge a bit more to let go of my grunge against her so we could start our new lives.

Epilogue - Zara’s POV

It was the middle of the night, when some noises from outside my room woke me up. I heard a lamp being broken and the furniture in the living room being pushed aside. “Oh crap. Thieves. I need to call the police” I said jumping quickly off my bed just to roll down it with my cellphone in hand. I would have never imagined I could do such a movement so quickly. At least something positive of my newly shrunken state. Hooray?

I was about to dial the police, when the door of my bedroom was violently opened. Scared, I cover the screen of my cellphone to avoid the intruders realizing I was hidden under the bed.

The lights went on and I had the chance to look at the invaders, well, at least their feet from where I was laying. One was definitely a man, and the other must be a woman… wearing stilettos? Wait a moment, I knew that pair. Fuck you Eve! You got into my room instead of yours.

“Oh Eve! I can barely wait to have you” said a male voice Zara recalled very well.

“I’m feeling the same Peter. Quickly help me take off this dress to fuck you brains out” Eve said . The sound of her voice made it evident she was drunk. “But be careful, it’s a loan” she giggled.

As they started to get undressed, I didn’t know what I could do. I wanted to get out and tell them to stop and leave my room, but the idea of Peter seeing me in my diminished state was too embarrassing. As my race to find a solution to my dilemma. Peter’s pants, shirt and even his boxers fell into the floor followed right after the red dress I lent Eve along with what were once my bra and panties. “You bitch! You have to wear my ‘Fuck me’ bra ah?” I whispered feeling betrayed that my magic garment was working its magic for another woman.

Suddenly, I found my head being bumped down by the mattress as Peter had tossed Eve into the bed above me. “You guys aren’t planning to have sex with me here right?” I again whispered and just like to answer my question, Peter hopped into the bed. It didn’t take too long for the creaks of her bed to be silenced by Eve’s loud moans which at first, were moderated and shameful. Then, they changed lustful cries in pleasure, demanding to have his baby.

Suddenly, a pair of condoms fell to the floor, breaking my concentration. Then, I gasped as Eve showed her face down the bed to pick up the condoms. I moved my arms in silence calling her attention. Eve watched me and blinked a few times like she couldn’t believe I was there. “Please Eve. Listen to me, you need to...” I said quite low, but Eve only grinned and made a shhhh gesture with her hand before returning to the upper part of the bed. Oh crap, was she trying to get even with me for all the nights I brought guys and had sex with them while she was in the next room? Nah, she was too drunk to even consider this as a payback, right? Right???

Anyway, hearing Eve starting to get fuck by Peter was really turning me on. “Oh Eve. I didn’t know you felt like this all the time I had sex. Feeling all frustrated and aroused like I’m right now must have been so hard for you” I moaned, fingering myself without shame as was discovering a hidden voyeur aspect in me. “Still, I tried to warn you, but you didn’t listen to me”

“Oh fuck. You are fucking me so good. You are going to knokcked me up with twins for sure” Eve moaned enjoying what could be heard as great sex. Unfortunately Zara knew better.

“3, 2, 1” I counted down.

“What?” Eve screamed. “Did you just come already? But I haven’t even orgasm yet!” she started to complain as Peter only apologized to her.

I giggled under the bed as after my first experience with Peter, I knew he couldn’t resist too much. He always exploded quite early leaving women unsatisfied. That was why I never returned him calls. “Poor Eve, I tried to warn you, but you told me to keep silent and that is what I did” I said, crossing my arms under my head as I enjoyed how Eve and Peter discussed.

If something could understand frustration, that would be Eve. Perhaps they could have a chance together. Fortunately for me, I had quite a dose of hot sex myself. Rick ended up being a nice guy and even though we didn't have much privacy with Eleanor and her boyfriend, I managed to give him a blowjob and he returned the favour by eating me out. His moans were adorable.

Of course, once Eve’s friends left, I followed her advice and ordered her special pizza. That was the best surprise. The delivery man was quite interesting and he seemed to have a thing for petite girls like me. I guess Eve never imagined that the delivery man was actually the son of the owner of the franchise. His son had the job to prove to his father that he was responsible for opening another store under his management. Still, Rick has gotten funds for a great research paid by the government, so both men had promising futures ahead of them and they could have been yours, but as you said, I can also get used to this Fortune Exchange between us.

“I need to have sex with Rick to make up my mind” I meditated for a moment. “After all, money isn’t everything that matters in a woman’s life, right Eve?” I chuckled, achieving an orgasm.

The End.
Max_ap

Postby khahahaa » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:45 am

I read it interestingly.

However, women's charm and physical superiority are priceless, but they seem to forgive too easily and reflect too easily. I thought this part was unrealistic.
khahahaa

Postby Max_ap » Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:18 pm

Thanks my friend for your comments. Indeed, this last part was quite a challenge.
Max_ap

Previous

Return to Stories