Momma

Moderator: Matt L.

Re: Momma

Postby Junketh71 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:42 am

One way or another, I really enjoy this story - thank you for updating it.
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby blurmy » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:40 am

Hope everything is okay with you Matt.
Can't wait to read more of your story.
blurmy

Postby audipwr87 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:06 am

Fantastic new story! You have me hanging onto every word! Can't wait to read the next installment!
audipwr87

Postby Junketh71 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:36 pm

I second Blurmy. It's been a while since we've heard from you.
Junketh71

Postby Matt L. » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:11 am

Hello Junketh71 & Blurmy & audipwr87,

I'm fine, thank you for your concern. I'm pleased you're enjoying the story and I'll have the next chapter posted Wednesday.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Matt L. » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:36 pm

CHAPTER NINE /

A little more than a month later……..

“Here’s the plate of pork sausages you asked for and another Coco-cola”, Albert said smiling while walking into Gretchen’s bedroom.

“I wish you could join us at the amusement park but maybe once you’re feeling better, we can go together”, Albert added.

Gretchen welcomed the plate, sighing before she began nibbling on her second helping of sausages, “But I do feel better now”, she whined in the squeaky tone her voice had developed.
“I have no plain idea how long I’ve been kept in bed but I’m itching to start moving around.”

Albert was adamant but unquestionably cordial, “Momma wants to make sure you’re fully healthy before hitching your cart up to whatever you have a mind doing. It’s only another two to four weeks, then you’ll be okay.”

Gretchen’s appearance had furthered changed, her light brown hair a tinge curly, the length down to her shoulder blades, and her face padded with a dense coating of flab which produced a bloated facial appearance, drastically tame looking but yet a cute baby like face.

The blemishes and pimples advanced over her skin, and her double chin had thickened.

Gretchen’s upper arms lacked their athletic condition, had become softer, and increasing in size.

Gretchen’s sidestepped her complaining to gnaw on the sausages, her expression noteworthy due to the avid satisfaction she acquired from their flavor.

Albert cracked a smile as he heard the melodious yummy sounds which Gretchen released through her lips, elatedly snorting a couple times while consuming the food.

Albert found Gretchen all the more appealing; the novelty of her squishy double chin inflating as she chewed added to what he believed was a truly charming caliber of female despite looking unequivocally docile and nondescript to many males.

Gretchen had grown into her wool nightgown, now it was a tight fit, embracing her buttery body like ten pounds of baloney in a five pound bag.

Gretchen profusely drooled while nibbling, thoroughly nonchalant about speaking as she chewed, “You’ll bring me home something from the amusement park, right? And spend time with me later?”

“Of course, jelly bean!” Albert said, “Maybe we’ll watch a movie…”

It was then Mabel wobbled into the room, snapping at Albert, “Shake a rug, Sabrina’s here!”

Gretchen pouted, “Why she has to be here, I’ll be okay.”

“You need looking after while we’re out of the house!” Mabel roared, “What’s the problem anyway, you used to work with her, remember that?”

“Yes ma’am”, Gretchen passively agreed, feeling obligated to respectfully reply, “I only don’t want to be a bother.”

Sabrina entered the room with sparkling eyes and pleasant smile just as Gretchen made the comment. It had been months since Sabrina had previously seen Gretchen, and she barely recognized her.
“You’re no bother at all!” Sabrina chirped.

Gretchen had always been particularity diligent in regard to her appearance, Sabrina was caught off guard by her long tousled mane, stained nightgown, and looking apathetically sloppy.

“I’ve been thinking lots about you, I’m very happy we can finally visit after all these months!” Sabrina uttered while her eyes scrolled over her friend.

Sabrina roped a strand of her locks around her fingers, digesting Gretchen’s transformation which was as surprising as it was amusing. “Lookie here, the itty-bitty little thing switched off her diet and switched on her appetite!” Sabrina wisecracked in her thoughts.

Gretchen was generally pleased with seeing Sabrina as well, “Yeah, same here. How’z things at the diner?”

“Same old, same old, no real new gossip….” Sabrina cordially informed Gretchen, however Mabel interrupted her, “You two have a nice visit, we be a-going now.”

Sabrina walked Mabel and Albert out of the house, subsequently returning to Gretchen.

Heaving a loud sigh as she took to the large chair at the foot of Gretchen’s bed, Sabrina politely smiled, “What’s new with you?”

Gretchen strummed her locks, starting off slowly, “Ain’t nut’in going on too mush with me since I wound up bedridden these few months…”

Sabrina astutely listened as Gretchen’s chatter picked up steam, “…..I’m double anxious to get off my duff and out of bed, the housework is piling up and I’d like to get back working at da diner, though Momma says youse got a new waitress so I’ll be working less hours.”

“That’s a fact, but Sonny says he can use you in the kitchen or for cleaning up the place”, Sabrina replied.

Gretchen tilted her head, “You don’t think I won’t be a waitress at all? I mean, it was never muh goal, I only took it coz I was flat broke but I like being a waitress.”

“You never can tell”, Sabrina said, supporting her friend with some encouragement, “Might maybe we’ll end up short and you’ll be back waiting tables.”

Sabrina smirked, contemplating in her thoughts how beautifully Gretchen would now fit in with the other girls who waited tables. Only the new waitress could be described as slender, the remainder of them, including Sabrina, were fat and flabby.

The topic of discussion changed, Sabrina bringing up the grandeur of the Cabbage estate, and asked Gretchen how she liked living there and how she was spending her time.

Gretchen candidly explained while nursing her cola, Mabel took to coddling her, though it was at times scary when she got angry. However, she was eating very well and Mabel bought her a treasure chest of DVDs, and everyday Mabel would visit Gretchen for hours, talking about old wives tales, proper etiquette, and a woman’s place in this screwed up society. That’s why living in a small town was bliss, there was no outside influence.

Gretchen giggled on and off while buzzing about Albert.
“Albert is so very sweet and thoughtful, I always knew that when he would pop into the diner. When we first got acquainted, I saw Albert as some shy, insecure guy wet behind the ears, and none too bright. But after spending time with him, getting to know him better, its weird coz I feel like I’m the one wet behind the ears and none too bright.”

Sabrina obviously picked up Gretchen was smitten with Albert, “Does Al know this? I thought your aim was improving him, weren’t you going to take him on long walks and encouraging him to shape up?”

Gretchen adjusted her position on the bed, a funny smile inflating her cheeks and additional chin.
“So I thought but getting to know Albert, there’s no need to change him coz he’s ideal just how he is.”

Sabrina sensed Gretchen’s shyness, “You’re nervous about opening up to him?”

Gretchen blushed, emitting an awkward sounding squeal.
“Al thinks of me like a friend, y’know?”

Sabrina stood up from the chair and walked over to Gretchen, “You know the boy’s nuts about you, right?”

“I guess I had that impression from day one but I feel so dorky around him now. You think Albert is still smitten with me?” Gretchen cooed.

Sabrina took noticed of how large Gretchen’s figure appeared beneath the blanket, and her curiosity got the best of her.

“Yeah I do!” Sabrina firmly agreed concerning Albert, then delicately grinned, “I don’t mean to embarrass y’all but Mrs. Cabbage told me I needed to check ya, and put you in a new pair of those Depends undergarments. You okay with that?”

“I hate wearing em’”, Gretchen huffily snorted, “I can’t believe I’m so anxious about when I’m finally able to get out of bed and use the bathroom!”

Without pause, Sabrina grabbed the blanket and swiftly pulled it off Gretchen.

Sabrina held back her giggle upon glimpsing Gretchen’s width and form cradled by the nightgown’s fabric. The sheer material, a rustic red and black checkered design, contoured to her spacious hips while advertising the doughy condition of her potbelly.

Sabrina thoughts were hardly complimentary, “Honey, what happened to you? You were in such perfect physical condition. You got too looking like a housewife with an unusual fondness for bakery.”

Realizing she had gotten ahead of herself, Sabrina asked where Mabel kept the undergarments.

Gretchen pointed toward the dresser, “Over there! I think I can do this myself if it bothers ya some.”

Sabrina advanced toward the antique dresser, “Nope, it’s no bother, I don’t mind. I have four kids; this is as easy as pie.”

The pie comment prompt Gretchen to giggle, “Hey! Momma got some cheesecake in the fridge, wanna have some?”

“That’s an idea, sugar, Mrs. Cabbage said to cook you up a nice dinner, we can have that afterward”, Sabrina uttered while examining the disposable undergarment. The Depends were tan in color and blah in style.

“Well after you have your dinner, cheesecake will follow!” Sabrina addressed Gretchen on route back to her.

“Can’t we have the cheesecake first?” Gretchen pleaded.

Sabrina caught the excitement in Gretchen’s eyes concerning the cheesecake, she couldn’t deny her, “Sure, that be fine. Whatever you want for dinner, I’ll gladly make.”

A few moments later Sabrina laid her hand over Gretchen’s doughy bump of belly fat, “You’ve gotten yourself a nice size belly and your thighs are getting chubby!”

“I know!” Gretchen exclaimed, “I’m getting fat!”

Sabrina couldn’t resist skimming her fingertips up the billowy slope, giving Gretchen’s navel region a brisk tap, the sound echoing loudly.

The upper portion of Gretchen’s thighs had a significant growth and were thoroughly flabby; Sabrina poked her finger into Gretchen’s thigh, observing the top portion of her finger disappearing into the gooey fat.

“You were so weight conscious, what happened?” Sabrina giggled.

Gretchen began chewing on her locks, “I don’t know, I guess I’m just eating a lot.”

“No kidding!” Sabrina cheerfully announced, “You’ve turned into a genuine piggy!”

Gretchen sourly grimaced at the remark, Sabrina, still absolutely in glee, could tell her feelings were hurt, “I meant no offense! Heck, I’m 50-pounds heavier than you!”

The smile returned to Gretchen’s face, “I’ll walk off the weight in no time once I’m out of bed, and the only reason I’m eat’n so mush is coz I’m bored….”

Gretchen’s thoughts had no filter at this point, she recklessly rattled off, “…no way will I get as big as you.”

Sabrina’s dizzy smile didn’t leave her face and while she didn’t feel uncomfortable about her size, she took Gretchen’s remark as derogatory.

“Yeah, it’s okay for us older gals to be big but not for you young chicks!” Sabrina calculatedly pumped Gretchen for a better idea of her opinion.

“I know out here in the country its cool letting yer figures go to pot”, Gretchen breezily sprouted, “And I like it out here but I’m not crazy about blowing up like a balloon. That be humiliating.”

“Of course!” Sabrina chuckled, “You got to safe guard your figure to look beautiful coz us heavy girls look dumpy.”

“Not always”, Gretchen shamelessly replied, “You’re very pretty but in many cases yeah, heavy girls look dumpy.”

For a moment Sabrina wasn’t at all delicate in equipping Gretchen with a fresh Depends undergarment, that was until recognizing the swollen condition of Gretchen’s face and the blemishes which covered her skin. Sabrina’s thoughts caused her to smirk; fuller facial features were clearly an indication of impending weight gain.

Sabrina fleetingly glimpsed over Gretchen’s rump which she considered humorously larger in size and looking excessively pulpy.

Sabrina had finally finished her task and covered Gretchen back up, feeling the urge to tease her friend, and help set her on a course to become completely massive if only to quell her bigotry against heavy females, she charmingly suggested, “Well since when you recover, you’ll need to go without sweets, so take advantage of being a piggy while you can!”

Gretchen’s eyes grew wide, “We’ll have cheesecake for dinner?”

“Cheesecake, ice cream, whatever you want, would that make my piggy happy?”

Gretchen made a silly face, “Oink, oink!”

Sabrina patted Gretchen’s belly, “Good piggy!” she giggled.

The fatty composition to Gretchen’s belly held a unique blubbery consistency, the flab jiggling profusely from contact with Sabina’s hand.

__

The afternoon and into the evening was an amusing and edifying experience for Sabrina and Gretchen. Sabrina discovered how slovenly Gretchen disposed of her food, pig wasn’t exactly the correct term, Gretchen devoured her meal like a hog. The menu was staggering if not inane, yet Gretchen relished the thrill of nibbling on various unconventional dishes. Starting off with cheesecake and ice cream, followed up with bananas coated with peanut butter, then pork sausages mixed with cheese, and finally potato chips with mayonnaise as a dip. Gretchen went through several cans of cola and two glasses of chocolate milk as well.

Sabrina thought it was cute and rather a deserving comeuppance for Gretchen. Gretchen wanted so much to eradicate Albert’s sloppy eating habits and too lose weight, when in fact the reserve was true. Gretchen was on her way to becoming a female version of Albert!

“You’re doing the right thing, sugar”, Sabrina chimed, “Once you’re mobile again, get back to your old routine about hiking and watching what you eat!”

Sabrina pushed back Gretchen’s bangs, ambiguously noting, “The pounds you’re packing does give you a cute baby face, I imagine though you have enough willpower to rid those chubby cheeks coz if it goes the other direction, you’ll really look like a porker!”
Gretchen initially laughed at the remark, tersely adding, “My willpower comes and goes but I’ll get down eating right.”

“You think so?” Sabrina teasingly questioned, “What about your hiking? You’ve been hold up in bed how many months? Seems to me a girl can get used to being lazy, what about that?”

A small fraction of the pre-contaminated Gretchen emerged, “It’s the hikes I like best around here, so peaceful, I’m almost one with nature. I get to exercise my body and my mind, focus on everything I need to straighten out, and it keeps the weight off.”

Sabrina shook her head, “You do know we like ya at the diner even though you’re a Yankee”, giggling for a moment before continuing. “Sometimes you’d say things that surprised us, things that could be taken as rude but not very often. None of us were jealous of your looks or age or prospects to further your life. We’re fond of you; you’re almost like a younger sister. I guess what I’m trying to say is if you like it here enough stay, the girls at diner would be quite pleased, including me.”

Gretchen bobbled her head, collecting her thoughts, “I’ve become attached to here, all youse been very nice and Albert and Momma been looking after me real good. This was only suppose to be a pit stop, now I ain’t sure.”

“Wanna turn on the TV, we can watch a show together”, Sabrina suggested.
“Sounds cool! Could you get me the jar of peanut butter so I kin have something to nibble on?” Gretchen sweetly chirped.

Sabrina did just that, and together they watched television for the hours until the Cabbage family returned home.

Gretchen was over the top excited to see Albert, and he had brought her a souvenir from the amusement park, another stuffed animal to add to her collection.

Sabrina was wise to see the sentimental feelings Gretchen was developing for Albert, and quickly bid Gretchen a goodnight before hightailing it out of the room.

Albert pulled over the chair and sat down besides Gretchen’s bed, conveying his fun at the amusement park and how he wished she could have kept him company there.

Meanwhile Mabel was walking Sabrina out to her car, their conversation guarded.
Mabel was positively interested in what Sabrina thought about Gretchen, her opinion was thoroughly important since she was the closest thing Gretchen had as a friend.

“I’ll be right honest with ya, Mrs. Cabbage”, Sabrina fluently expressed herself, “That girl still has a funny bias toward heavy gals, it ain’t as potent, at least I don’t think so but its there. I do see how she done changed, besides getting chubby, she don’t seem so bright. And I did pick up she’s smitten with your boy.”

Reaching Sabrina’s car, Mabel thanked Sabrina for looking after Gretchen and sharing her opinion.
Sabrina bubbly added, “I guess I like Gretchen better this way, she’s mellower now and less uptight. She’s getting to be a moose though, and I’m not saying it doesn’t work for her, she doesn’t look half bad but given how she eats, she’ll shame the prize heifer in size at the county fair!”

“I appreciate your estimation and that’s a fact”, Mabel smiled.

Back in the bedroom Gretchen inquired if Albert might want to watch a movie with her.

“Yeah, cool, what ya have in mind?”

Gretchen enjoyed Albert’s company thus so much, she asked him to decide.
“Well since you’ve been staying here and I’ve been away, we’ll watch whatever pleases you. One those DVD’s Momma got you. What about Scooby-Do?”

“That be fine”, Gretchen gushed, fluttering her eyes.

Albert stood up, his bulbous belly within inches of Gretchen’s face, “I’ll get us some snacks, pizza rolls and cola….”

Gretchen adjusted herself in bed, reaching out and poking Albert’s belly before extending her fingers over the blubbery fat.

“Men look so cute and cuddly with big bellies, girls look dumpy and fat”, Gretchen sighed with a silly smiled.

“No, Gretel”, Albert smiled back, embracing her hand while it lay positioned over his gut, “Depends on what side of the fence you’re standing on. Some fellas admire girls with bellies, they think they’re beautiful.”

“You’re so smart”, Gretchen slowly removed her hand, “You better get a-going, with me in so approximation to yer belly, I might not be able to control myself”, she giggled.

Albert peered down at Gretchen, she had never looked so lovely, the sound of her giggle utterly pleasant. Albert felt the urge to pull up his T-shirt, fully captured in the desire for Gretchen to brush her fingertips against his naked skin.
However, Momma’s talk about playing hard to get bolted into his head; “How you going to get a girl to appreciate you if you’re always available and go out yer way fer her!” Mabel’s overbearing personality was as blistering as her guidance.

Albert backed away, yet he couldn’t oppose surveying Gretchen in the moment, she was indeed attracted to him.

Gretchen’s long windswept looking mane, her fuller features doted with pimples, in Albert’s heart she never looked so appealing, more than that, the big city eloquence that had intimidated him had been eliminated, she resemble much more of an easy going country girl, and approachable.

When Albert returned to the room, Gretchen was hugging the stuffed animal from the amusement park, announcing with a perky giggle that she was going to sleep with it that night.

Albert demurely smiled and blushed, handing Gretchen her portion of pizza rolls and a can of cola, setting his plate and cola down on the filthy nightstand.

In mere minutes Albert stared the DVD and reclaimed his seat next to Gretchen.
Little was said while they watched the cartoon until Gretchen had devoured her food and soft drink.
Albert blinked as Gretchen ran her fingers over his forearm, softly requesting for him to take her hand while watching the cartoon.

Albert proudly and gently took Gretchen’s hand.

Postby blurmy » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:02 am

I can't wait for Gretel to be up and out of bed, no doubt she'll be well on her way to becoming an adequate partner for Albert by then and she'll be able to catch up on all the housework she's been missing.
Nothing too strenuous though of course.
Great stuff Matt, I look forward to more.
blurmy

Postby Toby » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:19 am

So very good to see this latest chapter. I'm loving the pace!
Want to have a story written by me? Send me a direct message and we'll discuss!
Toby

Postby Junketh71 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:45 am

Thank you for the new chapter. It was great.
Junketh71

Postby Matt L. » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:37 pm

Hello Junketh71, Toby, and Blurmy,

Thank you for reading my story, the next chapter will be up shortly.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

PreviousNext

Return to Matt L.