Wishing Aint Easy by The Weaver

Wishing Aint Easy by The Weaver

Postby Philbill » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:14 am

Hello I have had a few people message me about sharing the stories written by the Author, The Weaver. I have been hesitant due to the fact at one time these were paid stories only visible by his Patreon however I believe not only has that been shut down his email in order to contact him has been as well. So I will share his stories here and let people see his or her work. I do not own these stories and if requested I will take them down. Side note there is over 250 chapters and stories so this might take awhile to share them all.

A wishing gone wrong story

Wishing Aint Easy

“It’s a helluva night out there. Sure you don’t want a ride?” Jerry asked Jessica.

She was hella sure, actually. Jerry was the office sleaze bag, ready to find an angle to look down all of his female coworker’s shirts whenever possible. The secretary, Annie, caught the worst of it since she was always seated. He could stand above her and leer away. Despite her comparatively small chest, Jessica still found herself subject to his lustful gaze on a daily basis.

His breath stank of whiskey. He was milking the office happy hour outing for all it was worth. Jessica wasn’t a drinker. She nursed a Shirley Temple all night and was just there to make an appearance and be seen as a “team player.” She was sure it wasn’t safe to get in a car with Jerry on any level, driving or otherwise.

“I’m good with the bus,” Jessica said, then added, “but thanks,” knowing full well that the moment she walked away from him he’d tell everyone she was a lesbian. Jerry didn’t handle alcohol or rejection well.

Sitting at the bus stop and waiting for her ride, Jessica shivered, cursing the fact that her car was in the shop and waiting on a part from overseas. The metal bus stop bench did nothing to warm her up, either. She felt it was possible she was going to catch a cold out there. As she rubbed her hands up and down her arms for warmth, she noticed the half-dressed woman standing next to her. The blonde was covered — barely — in flowing lace with the only real material, green and ornamental, covering her chest and groin, and only just.

“Aren’t you cold?” Jessica intoned.

“Oh me? No. I haven’t been cold in centuries,” the blonde dismissed and Jessica immediately assumed, based on her nonsensical answer and outfit, that she must be high on something.

It was then the blonde sat down next to her, unnaturally close. She gave off warmth like a space heater. Jessica didn’t mind the woman being so close because of that. To Jessica, she smelled of spices, not perfume, and her breath had a floral quality to it. “Since you’ve seen me, I have to ask — would you like to make a wish?”

“I’m good. I gave at the office,” Jessica said with a smile.

“Oh, good for you,” the blonde spoke as if they were friends, “a lot of people get into a lot of trouble by —“

Ignoring her, Jessica spoke a thought that popped into her head aloud, “Well, at this point, I wish I had just let Jerry take me home, even if he is a total sleazy pervert. At least his car has a heater.”

The world seemed to spin around her.

Dizzy, she assessed her surroundings to find herself in a bedroom that wasn’t hers, naked, sweating, and feeling someone vigorously fucking her. She thought she was dreaming, but the sensations were too real. She realized she wasn’t dreaming, but she was drunk. Incredibly drunk. Fall down drunk. She found this weird because she wasn’t usually one to drink.

Jerry leaned down into her face. “I knew you were a party girl. Sure, you’re not the prettiest gal in the office, and you don’t nearly have the biggest tits, but I’ve bet you’ve got the tightest pussy.”

The world went black.

And Jessica dreamt of all kinds of things. A life unlived. A life anew.

She woke up sweaty, sticky, and confused. She could credit the sweat and confusion to night sweats, but the source of the stickiness was a clear indication that the sex wasn’t a dream — it was cum.

The half-naked blonde appeared from thin air as Jessica tried to process the course of events through a sickening hangover.

“Did you enjoy your wish? I thought, for a second, you were one of the wise types who knows better than to make wishes, but hey… you look good! Ready for wish two of three?”

Jessica pulled a hand up to her temple. “I’m sorry. You’re talking really loud and fast. What did you say?”

The blonde slowed down her words for her hungover audience. “Did you enjoy your wish?”

Jessica tried to remember the wish she made. It came through the fog to her. “Didn’t I wish to accept that ride home? How’d I end up here? And drunk?”

“Well… the only way you would accept a ride from someone like Jerry was if you were exceptionally drunk. Since you weren’t a drinker before, I changed your past to make you an incurable lush from a young age. As such, your moral compass was a bit skewed so you’re also not averse to random sex when drinking…”

Everything the blonde said made sense to her. Looking back on the sex from the night before, she didn’t really regret it at all — in the moment or even now. It made sense for her to do it even. And she’d kill for a nip of something… a little hair of the dog to get her head back on straight. Boy was she thirsty…

“Did you say I had more wishes?” Jessica asked and the blonde excitedly nodded, her top pony tail swaying with each movement of her head. That movement nearly made Jessica throw up. She needed a drink. She didn’t want to live a life where her car was in the shop and she had to rely on the kindness of strange men. That wouldn’t matter if she were wealthy. “I wish I were filthy rich!”

Jessica found herself in a plush bed, the silkiness of the sheets betraying an impossibly high thread count. Even silkier lingerie felt nice as it clung to her body. Her head no longer hurt, but when she moved, her body felt foreign, like her center of gravity had changed. It took a substantial effort to shift her torso and she realized this was because of the huge tits protruding from her chest.

“What the hell?” She asked the air, but then she sees a stack of hundreds on the side table. She read the note under it — Thanks for a truly spectacular night! -G

Who’s G? She thought and it was then the blonde reappeared alongside her bed.

“Care to explain?” Jessica asked.

“Well,” the blonde began, “you were never particularly talented in any specific arena and since you used the term ‘filthy,’ it stood to reason that you were open to using your body to make your dreams of wealth come true. Of course, you’d need a bit of an upgrade to get rich off of your body, so I adjusted your past so that your breasts continually grew since you reached puberty. You were a head turner before you left high school and the biggest lesson you learned there was that you could use your developing body to get whatever you wanted. The more you did this, the more you wanted to. Why study or work when you could just be a sugar baby, selling your ass to rich men who love big breasts?”

The story made a lot of sense to Jessica the moment that she heard it. Despite the breasts feeling foreign to her moments before, she loved her 40HH’s thoroughly for the doors they opened for her. It didn’t always come down to sex for gifts and money, but even if it did, was that really so wrong?

She was torn. She loved the life that was rapidly flooding her mind for all of its excess and riches, but there was lingering doubt inside of her that this was how she should live. The doubt was weighing her down like an anchor and she could do without that, so when the blonde asked her for her third and final wish, exasperated, she wished to be okay with this whole situation.

“Hey. I’m not somewhere else,” Jessica said, realizing it was the first time she found herself in the same place after a wish was granted. She wondered if her third wish had even been granted, but then the blonde explained things to her.

“No need to travel. You’ve just gotten a lot more kinky and free. The moment your breasts started growing, so did your sexual need. As soon as you learned what it was, you realized you were an absolute nymphomaniac. You need sex. You crave it constantly. Your reputation precedes you, so most traditionally ‘good guys’ steer clear of you. You find a home and a bed with the perverts and sleazes. The rich ones are your favorite, but you’re not necessarily that choosy with partners. A cock is a cock and men like Jerry sure are ready and willing to let you have a ride. The gifts and money are just icing on the cake for you.”

The words echoed across time as well as her very being. Everything the blonde said was true. Her central preoccupation in life is getting laid and, when possible, getting paid. It was a perfect carefree life — the kind of life she’d always wanted.

It was clear to Jessica, with no one else in her bed, that it’d been too long since she’d last fucked. She smiled up at the blonde, wantonly undressing her with her eyes. “You game?”

The blonde smiled and nodded, her pony tail bouncing joyfully as she did so.

As Jessica pulled the blonde down onto the bed, already removing her flimsy clothes with burning desire, the genie muttered, “I love it when wishes are well made.”
Philbill
Transformation Master

Re: Wishing Aint Easy by The Weaver

Postby Dargoth » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:24 pm

Glad to see these stories resurfacing! Always loved The Weavers work! I have quite a few of them archived but I am missing a key one I would like to read again. It was a mix between the breaker and weaver tunes, at a wedding, would you happen to have it?
Dargoth

Postby xenoriddley » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:50 am

I feel like if you're going to do this, you should see about getting with the mods about making a page on the Specific Authors tab. Weaver deserves it with the quality that he writes, not to mention, it would be a lot easier to keep all his stories together.
xenoriddley

Postby Philbill » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:37 pm

Dargoth wrote:Glad to see these stories resurfacing! Always loved The Weavers work! I have quite a few of them archived but I am missing a key one I would like to read again. It was a mix between the breaker and weaver tunes, at a wedding, would you happen to have it?

I have every story he published on his patreon page. I should have it i will search for it and see if I can find that specifically that story.
Philbill
Transformation Master

Postby Philbill » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:41 pm

xenoriddley wrote:I feel like if you're going to do this, you should see about getting with the mods about making a page on the Specific Authors tab. Weaver deserves it with the quality that he writes, not to mention, it would be a lot easier to keep all his stories together.

Already done. I had to post several according to the admin and he made this section for me.
Philbill
Transformation Master

Postby xenoriddley » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:07 pm

Philbill wrote:
xenoriddley wrote:I feel like if you're going to do this, you should see about getting with the mods about making a page on the Specific Authors tab. Weaver deserves it with the quality that he writes, not to mention, it would be a lot easier to keep all his stories together.

Already done. I had to post several according to the admin and he made this section for me.

Well in that case, I'm looking forward to seeing the collection. I've got a good chunk of his stuff, but not all of it. Was really hoping that someone would be able to make a repository of his material, as it'd be a shame for it to all just disappear.
xenoriddley

Return to The Weaver