Babysitter-Wife Swap (mc, role changes)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Babysitter-Wife Swap (mc, role changes)

Postby DrZaaijer » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:41 am

Very enjoyable story. I like how more and more people are brought in. Keep that up, making things worse and worse. :D

Maybe have Eric retrieve the device for Mary since he is tall and have him use it accidentally.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like my work and want to see more of it go to http://cowdance.com/Main%20Menu.php. From there you can support me on Patreon. My name on Patreon is itsmetoo.
DrZaaijer
Transformation Grand Master

Postby SciFiCrazy » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:32 am

Excellent addition. Curious if Lizzie will question why she is in a robe? Or if she has residual feelings from the “thrusting”. Lol. Looking forward to your next iteration.
SciFiCrazy

Postby Junketh71 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:19 pm

This was a fun update. Thank you for it.
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Achuloh » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:30 pm

Babysitter-Wife Swap
By Achuloh

Part 4

Standing up from the table, Phil didn't think he had ever been this drunk. He probably had, years ago in high school or college when he was still learning his limits, but he had wizened up since then.

Or so he had thought. Tiffany could be very... persuasive, so he found himself matching his young "wife" shot for shot. At first he had thought he was doing surprisingly well, but then the sixth shot had hit him. He was still conscious. But only just. Paying had been quite the ordeal, but he had managed it and now the two of them were getting the Uber that Tiffany had called for the two of them.

The two of them made out sloppily in the parking lot while they waited, and finally they saw the purple sign they were waiting for.

"Are you Stacy?" Tiffany asked. Aside from a few balance issues, she barely seemed to be affected by the many shots she had just endured with Phil.

The woman in the car nodded, and the two of them slid clumsily into the back.

Phil smiled. "Shtacy, thas shuch a shexy name," he sloshed out. He looked blearily at the driver.

For the second time that night he regretted losing the device. Stacy was a gorgeous blonde, with an amazing rack. If he had had the device... well, he might have seriously considered becoming a bigamist.

Instead of voicing the thoughts that had just passed through his sluggish head, he just said to Tiffany, "Fuck, Shtacy doeshn't just shound shexy. Look at her, she's sho shexy. Whah I wouldn't do..."

The wheels in Tiffany's drunk mind started turning. She would do anything to make Phil happy. Even though they had never done anything like *that* in the 10 years they had been married, it was their anniversary and Tiffany wanted to make it special. Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

"Hey, Stacy. Do you have a boyfriend?"

Stacy looked in the rear-view window at the drunk couple in her back seat. She considered the question.

"No," Stacy said slowly.

Tiffany smiled. "So you're single?"

Stacy nodded. "Unfortunately. My last relationship finished up months ago. It's been one long dry patch since then."

Tiffany's grin widened. "Stacy, I'm going to lay my cards on the table. Tonight is a special night for me and my husband - would you be willing to have a ménage à trois with us tonight?"

Stacy sat in stunned silence for a few seconds.

Phil gave Tiffany a worshipful look. He was starting to have a new favorite wife. Elizabeth never would have asked something like that. (Never mind that Tiffany never would have asked something like that just a few hours earlier...)

Finally, Stacy answered, "You know, it's not how I would have imagined it happening, but I'm in."

Phil mentally cheered. Everything was going better than he ever could have planned!

Lizzy ended up finding some old diapers and a baby bottle in the back of the first cabinet she thought to look in. She couldn't help but think that was a little spooky - how had she thought to look there? No matter, there was a crying infant to take care of. She tried in vain to find formula. Finding nothing (except some formula that had expired years ago), she decided to use the cow's milk from the fridge. It probably wasn't good for the baby long term, but she hoped it would do in a pinch.

Lizzy did briefly wonder why she was wearing nothing but a bath robe. But given how awesome her body felt - she assumed she must have been taking a nice bath or something. That didn't sound quite right, but it was the best explanation she could come up with.

In the other room, Mary was sulking. She was just about to fix everything, when mean ol' Lizzy had ruined everything. Now she couldn't have more fun with the magic thingy. She looked at her "brother" Eric, who smiled at her.

"Hey, Mary," Eric said, "Do you want to play with me?"

The "pre-teen" was full of energy. Even though he had the body of an 18 year old, the antsy way he was sitting made him look for all the world much younger.

Mary shook her head, "I'm sorry, uh, big brother. I can't right now. I'm trying to think of how to get my magic wand back."

Eric looked at her curiously, "Your magic wand?"

Mary nodded, "That thing Lizzy took from me was magical or something. But now she has it and I have no way to get it back."

Eric blushed at the mention of Lizzy.

"Well, maybe I could get it back for you?" he offered.

Mary looked at him, before giving a gap-toothed grin. "That's it! You're bigger than the babysitter. I bet you could force her to give
you the wand if you wanted."

That didn't sound right to Eric, but he couldn't deny remembering looking down at Lizzy before walking out of the room.

"Uh, I guess I could try and get it from her, but I don't want to hurt her. Maybe I could ask nicely for it?"

Mary shook her head, "What if she doesn't give it back to you?"

Eric thought about this, and finally nodded. "Okay, I'll try asking nicely first, but if she doesn't wanna give it back I'll take it from her. Does that sound okay?"

Mary sighed. If that was the best she could manage... "Alright, do it that way. But whatever you do, don't let her push the button while talking to you. That's what makes the magic work. And don't tell her that it's magical. She might use it."

Eric shuffled nervously into the living room, where his little baby brother was contentedly drinking milk and being rocked by Lizzy. Lizzy looked up and smiled.

"Hey, Eric. What's up?"

He blushed. Lizzy was sooo pretty. He knew he was only 12, and she was 18, but couldn't help but wonder if he'd ever have a chance with her. No... that was stupid. He had to focus on what Mary had asked him to do.

"Uh, hi Lizzy. There's, uh, something I wanted to talk with you about?" he said looking down at his feet.

Lizzy dreaded the words that would come next. It was obvious that Eric had a huge crush on her, and she didn't want to have to put him down. It probably wouldn't make the rest of the evening go very smoothly.

Eric kicked at the ground a little, "Uh, well. I was, uh, I was wondering..."

Yeah, there was no doubt about it. Eric was about to confess his love.

He blurted out all at once, "I wanted to know if I could have the thing that you took from Mary!"

"Oh," Lizzy said surprised. "Well, I don't think it's right for you two to play around with your parent's things."

Eric tried to think fast. "I know you said that earlier, but it's, uh, it's really important. Can I please just borrow it really quick? I'll give it back in like, 20 minutes."

Lizzy was torn. On one hand, Eric was 12 years old and probably a little more responsible than Mary. On the other hand, she didn't know what kind of mischief a 12 year old boy could have with a garage door opener.

Biting her lip, she finally said, "Uh, alright. But only for 20 minutes. Give it right back afterwards, okay? And don't do anything I'll have to tell your parents about."

Eric nodded eagerly. Lizzy pulled the device out of the pocket of her bath robes and handed it uncertainly to Eric.

With the device in hand, Eric thought about what Mary had said. This was a magic wand. And pressing the button was what made it work. He was a 12 year old boy, so his thoughts quickly returned to his crush on Lizzy. There was no way she would ever get with him. Except for magic...

He pointed the device at Lizzy, and pressed the button. "Uh, Abra Cadabra? You're my girlfriend!"

Lizzy blinked a few times and smiled at Eric.

"There's my little stud," she said. "How have you been?"

Eric felt an unfamiliar feeling in his pants. It had worked!

"Wait, you actually think you're my girlfriend?" he said, shocked.

"Well of course I think I'm your girlfriend, silly," Lizzy said. "Because I am your girlfriend!"

Eric nodded. "And you don't think there's anything weird about dating a 12 year old?"

Lizzy frowned. "Well, I would normally find that totally weird and gross. But... I don't know, I guess you're mature for your age. Especially if that tent in your pants is saying anything."

Eric looked down, and his face turned red in embarrassment. He remembered hearing about this in health class.

"Oh, no. This is-, uh, I can explain!" he tried to say.

Lizzy gave him a sizzling look. "You're so cute when you get embarrassed like that. Have you ever gotten a blow job?"

Eric looked around. The other boys on the playground had talked about them, but they were sort of a theoretical, abstract concept for him.

"Uh, no..."

Lizzy smiled, "This is my favorite part of being with someone so young and inexperienced. Why don't you follow me?" she purred.

Eric's jaw dropped, and he looked at the device in his hand. No matter what, he was holding on to this.

The two of them went to the bedroom, and both briefly experienced a moment of deja vu. The moment quickly passed, when Lizzy dropped to her knees, and Eric just stood there awkwardly unsure of what to do.

"Pull down you pants, silly," she said patiently.

Eric looked down at Lizzy. He wasn't in a position to bargain, but he still wanted to see under her bath robe.

"Uh, first, can you, uh, show me y-your," Eric tried to steady his voice, "your boobies?"

Lizzy smiled. "Have you ever seen a girl's boobies before, Eric?"

Eric shook his head.

"Well, we can't have that can we? Since your parents hired me as your babysitter, I've got to teach you what I can."

She stood up and did a little dance, slowly sliding off the top of her bathrobe. Soon her breasts popped out with a slight bounce.

Eric was mesmerized. He had never seen 'boobies' before, and they were as good as he imagined they would be.

"Wow," was all he could say.

Lizzy loved his reaction. She was about to get on her knees again, when Eric stopped her.

"Can I, uh, touch them?" he asked.

Lizzy was so turned on. Guiding Eric to manhood was unexpectedly one of the hottest things she had ever experienced.

"Okay, you can touch them," she agreed. "But if you do, you have to let me suck your cock."

The word surprised Eric, coming from the mouth of his babysitter, but it wasn't unwelcome. He was still at full staff, and would have agreed to any condition she imposed at this point. His hormones were surging like never before.

"Okay," he agreed.

She stood receptively, with her tits out.

Eric walked up slowly, uncertainly and stretched out a hand. Slowly, reverently he inched it closer until-

He felt Lizzy's warm skin under his hand. Then he groped her breast, and she let out a moan.

Eric's arousal intensified. Her moan had awakened something primal in him.

Using both hands, he started kneading her breasts. She continued to moan, and stuck a hand under her partially on bathrobe.

Eric stopped.

"Why did you stop?" Lizzy asked. "That was incredible!"

"Uh, what are you doing there?" he asked, pointing to the hand obscured by her bathrobe.

"I'm pleasuring myself," Lizzy said, matter-of-factly.

"Can I see?" he asked.

Lizzy shrugged, enjoying the power she seemed to wield over him. "Well... I don't know," she said. "If I let you see down there, me sucking your cock might not be enough repayment."

Eric looked crestfallen.

"But..." she said, "Maybe we can upgrade what you owe me? Maybe if I let you see my pussy, you have to let me take your virginity."

Eric perked up at these words. He was very game for this "exchange."

"Okay," he quickly agreed.

Lizzy shook her head. "That's no way to talk to your girlfriend and certainly not your babysitter, mister. Say 'Yes, please,'"

Eric said, "Yes, please."

" 'Yes, please, Lizzy. I'll do anything for you!' " she said.

And he repeated her words. God teasing him was just so... hot.

Finally, she pulled off her bathrobe, and let him see her pussy.

"You're dripping wet," Eric observed.

Lizzy smiled, "That's because you're so hot." She was saying it partially to inflate his ego, but also because he really did look good for a 12-year old. He probably could have gotten into an R-rated movie without getting ID'd, and he clearly worked out.

"Well, I've held up my end of the bargain," Lizzy said. "Now you hold up yours. Come over here." She walked back to the bed, and lay down on it.

Eric felt awkward again. He had no idea what to do. He had learned about this in health class. But that had been so dry and clinical. This was messy and wet, and... amazing.

He walked forward and was soon straddling Lizzy. His cock was so close to her pussy. Without thinking, Eric was inside Lizzy - and it was heaven. His little 12-year old mind couldn't believe what was happening. Soon he was artlessly thrusting and grunting.

Lizzy could forgive Eric for his inexperience - he more than made up with it in enthusiasm. She tried to offer him some pointers, but it was clear his preteen hormones wouldn't let him process anything more complex then "in" and "out" right now.

Soon, quite unexpectedly for the "young" Eric, he found himself cumming inside Lizzy. It was a moment of bliss like he had never experienced before. Spent, he collapsed back onto the bed in a sweaty puddle.

Lizzy for her part was a bit disappointed. "Uh, Eric, I didn't finish."

He grunted.

"Eric, as your babysitter, I need you to learn that it's not okay to leave a girl hanging. Even if you finish before her, it's polite - no, it's required that you finish her off!"

Eric looked over, "Uh, but how do I do that?"

"Well, it's probably easiest to start with your hands. Maybe later I'll teach you how to use your tongue."

She guided his hand down to her pussy, and helped him start.

Soon, he was fingering her, and though he was clumsy, under her tutelage she was soon reaching the same peaks of pleasure as him.

They collapsed onto the bed, panting and wet and flushed with arousal and satisfaction.

"Fuck, that was incredible," Eric said.

"Hey, watch your language," Lizzy said teasingly. "I'm still your babysitter."

When they had finished, and wiped off with a towel, Eric and Lizzy tried to walk out of the bedroom as if nothing had happened. Walking down the hall, Eric checked his pockets for the device and came up empty. What?

"Hey, Eric. I took the liberty of taking the garage door opener back while we were getting dressed, I hope you understand."

"Wait," he said. "Can I have that back actually?"

Lizzy looked at him oddly.

"Why would you need it again? You just had it."

He frowned, "I, uh, didn't really get the chance to use it."

"It's just a garage door opener," she said unconsciously pointing it in his direction.

He took a few worried steps back when she did this.

"It *is* just a garage door opener, right?" she said, upon seeing his reaction.

"Uh, well, that is..." he said.

"Okay, I know I'm your girlfriend, but as your babysitter, I can't in good conscience give this back to you."

In a practiced motion, he tackled her. And soon the two of them were on the floor wrestling for the device.
Achuloh

Postby SciFiCrazy » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:59 am

Awesome addition! Can’t wait to see where you go next with it.
SciFiCrazy

Postby uttg » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:34 am

Any chance for some tg?
uttg

Postby Bluesnake462 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:42 pm

Really liking this story, hopeing to see an update soon
Bluesnake462

Postby stdphil » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:26 pm

Great story, hoping to see it continued!
stdphil

Postby Amnesiac4u » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:59 am

I love this story! I am very much hoping to see what happens next! I love the age change elements, loved the diapered elements, the adult boy thinking he is a young virgin losing his virginity to an older woman who thinks she is 18. Does the father think he has 3 kids now? Does he believe his actual wife is dating his 12 year old son now? So many questions and so looking forward to see what happens next :).
Amnesiac4u

Postby Achuloh » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:39 pm

Babysitter-Wife Swap

Part 5

Stacy ended up driving the three of them to a hotel. Phil got them a room, and when they were settled, Phil started by massaging Stacy.

Tiffany watched, as Phil worked Stacy up, he started on her back and shoulders, but soon he was massaging Stacy's breasts and if Stacy's moaning was any indication, she was getting very into it. Tiffany lived to please her husband Phil, so seeing his own enjoyment was starting to make her get hot and bothered as well.

Thoroughly wet at this point, Stacy started helping Phil with his pants. She admired his dick for a moment, before gently pushing him onto his back and staddling it. God, he felt so amazing inside of her. The two of them started fucking, and Tiffany was no longer content to just watch.

Tiffany tore off her panties, and started straddling Phil's head. He took her cue and started eating his wife out. God! He really knew how to work her clit with his tongue. She had been married to Phil for 10 years, but somehow it felt like he was eating her out for the first time and it was amazing!

Tiffany and Stacy looked at each other, fucking, getting fucked. Seeing the other woman's reactions was heightening their arousal. Stacy had never seen a woman quite as hot as Tiffany. It was hard to believe she was the same age as Phil - she didn't look a day over 18 - her breasts, her butt, everything was so tight and fit. For her part, Tiffany loved watching the expressions on Stacy's face - she felt a certain pride that Phil, her husband, was the one doing that.

Tiffany and Stacy started making out. Everyone's hands were roaming, finding new, pleasurable places to rub or squeeze and they were twisting and groping, and sucking and shivering with pleasure at every thrust, at every lick, at every sensuous touch. It was the hottest thing any of them had ever been through.

Time disappeared for them. Soon Phil's skillful manipulations had worked Tiffany and Stacy up to peaks of pleasure that made their stomachs do somersaults and their legs turn to jelly. They both let out moans of intense pleasure as their bodies were rocked by a pleasure that took them at almost the same time.

After Phil kept them at the peak of pleasure, giving them orgasm after orgasm, he finally felt himself cumming in Stacy and the three of them were soon a panting, sweating huddled mass on the bed. They soaked in the afterglow. Not a single thought crossed their minds.

Eventually, as coherent, rationally thought slowly returned to Phil, he wondered how the kids and babysitter were doing.

Lizzy and Eric wrestled on the ground for several seconds both trying to keep their hands on the device. Lizzy had no idea what it was, or why her boyfriend-slash-kid-she-was-babysitting wanted it so bad, but she knew she couldn't let him have it.

As they were wrestling, the two of them were haphazardly pressing the button. Luckily, none of them were hitting either of the two of them. Until one of them made their mark.

After Lizzy asked, "Why. do. you. want. this. so. bad. anyways?" while playing tug-o-war with the device

Eric retorted, "Can't you can tell that something strange is going on!?"

Lizzy yelled, "Just forget about this thing and let me go!" as it was pointed at Eric with the button pressed.

He had a blank look as he let go of the device, and got off of her.

He blushed a little as he saw the bathrobe had come off of her shoulders, and her breasts were bare for the world to see.

"Are you okay, Lizzy?" he asked his girlfriend bashfully.

Lizzy lay there breathing heavily and taking stock of her situation. Physically, she hadn't been roughed up too bad, but something was feeling off.

"Why did you just stop?" she asked aloud.

"Stop what?"

"Stop fighting me for this?" she said, holding up the device.

He shook his head, "Why would I fight you over that? I've never seen that in my life."

Lizzy sat there as realization dawned on her. This garage door opener wasn't a garage door opener at all! It was some sort of high tech device. What could it do? It seemed to have made Eric forget all about it.

"Okay, Eric," Lizzy said, shaking her head. "That was not cool. I don't think I can be with a boy who randomly tackles me like that. I- I think I'm breaking up with you?"

Eric's eyes started to fill with tears. "B-but I didn't do anything wrong!" he insisted.

Lizzy was not ready for this. She did not need her ex-boyfriend crying his eyes out while she was babysitting him. The device had made Eric forget about it, maybe...

She clicked the button and aimed the device at Eric, "Eric, you're not sad about breaking up with me. You and I were never boyfriend and girlfriend. In fact, you're not interested in girls yet at all. You're a virgin, and you won't be interested in girls for a little while yet."

Eric blinked before smiling at Lizzy, "Hey, I'm going to go play video games. Is that okay?"

Lizzy barely nodded before he was zooming out of the room. The change was incredible. He didn't even care about her state of partial undress. He was utterly incurious about the female form.

She sat up and decided to get back into her normal clothes. She got dressed, and was feeling a little conflicted. Was it okay to just take away memories from Eric? She decided not to think about that for now. She needed to get through with babysitting this evening, and figure out what to do with the device. In fact, it occurred to her that there might be someone else who knew about the device - who had she taken it from again? She went to check up on Mary.

"Hey, Mary," Lizzy said. "Did you know this device was special?"

Mary looked triumphant. "Yes, I've been trying to get it back this whole time so I could fix-"

Lizzy clicked the device and pointed it at Mary.

"You remember nothing about the device. You're going to be a perfect angel for the rest of the night, and go to sleep immediately when I put you to bed."

Mary had a blank look, and then smiled at Lizzy. "Hello, Lizzy. Whatcha doing?"

Lizzy shrugged, "Nothing. Why don't you go off and play?"

Mary smiled, and ran off. Lizzy looked at the device in wonder. So it didn't just erase memories.

Lizzy sighed. That was a weight off her shoulders. Now she could just take care of the baby, and make sure that Eric didn't get into too much trouble.

Partway through the night, a thought occurred to her. Where did Mary get the device in the first place? It clearly wasn't a toy. Did it belong to their parents? It had to, she decided. Lizzy decided that she wanted to hold on to the device, but if she wanted to do that, she had to be sure no one was going to come after it. That meant, she would have to find a way to deal with the parents.

Lizzy put down the three kids for the night, and was watching TV when the doorbell rang.

She answered the door. It was Mr. and Mrs. Smith looking more than a little tipsy, and with their clothes and haired disheveled in that unmistakable way...

Lizzy gave them a knowing look.

"How were the kids?" Phil asked.

Lizzy smiled, "Oh, they were perfect angels. They're all sleeping now."

"Good, good," Tiffany said, smiling.

"Oh, by the way," Phil asked. "You wouldn't have happened to find a garage door opener would you?"

Bingo. Lizzy knew that one of the parents had to know about it.

"Yeah, now that you mention it," Lizzy said. "Why don't you follow me, I put it over here."

Phil followed her unsteadily, into another room. Lizzy aimed the device and pressed the button.

"Mr. Smith, you don't remember ever having this device. Everything in your life is normal - as it should be. You're not missing anything and nothing is out of place. Oh, and you're going to keep hiring me as a babysitter. And you're going to give me more money when you do."

A year had passed since that day.

It was Phil and Tiffany's 11th anniversary, and things were going strong between the two of them. Phil didn't know how he had lucked out so much. A hot sexy wife, the beautiful mother of his three kids, and she was up for anything as long as it pleased him.

Tom was one year old, and had taken his first steps, and had a surprisingly robust vocabulary for his age.

Eric was a rising star on the middle school basketball team.

And Mary was doing great in elementary school.

Phil couldn't help but think he had an idyllic life.

There was a knock at the door, and Phil went down to answer it.

Standing there was Lizzy, working hard on a piece of bubble gum. She had started attending the local college, and was staying with her parents to save on money.

Seeing Lizzy standing there, Phil couldn't help but feel a sense of deja vu. It was strange, when he saw Lizzy again after not seeing her for a long time, he always felt like there was more there. Like, in a dream or some other strange alternate life, he had known her as something different than she was. But that was silly.

He let Lizzy in, and she went down to take care of the kids. Phil could tell that the kids loved Lizzy. It was like she had a natural maternal instinct for them or something. (Although, Eric had started started discovering girls in the last month or so, and he had started looking at Lizzy differently recently...) Tiffany loved the kids too, but sometimes he could tell that mothering wasn't second nature to her. Oh well, no one was perfect.

Phil was about to leave on his anniversary date with Tiffany, when there was another knock on the door. Who could that be?

Phil answered it, and saw a man holding a package and a clip board for him to sign off on.

END
Last edited by Achuloh on Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Achuloh

PreviousNext

Return to Stories