Favorite Stories of 2019

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

Favorite Stories of 2019

Postby Achuloh » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:59 am

So a new year is upon us, and I think it would be interesting to look back on people's favorite stories on here from the past year. This forum has a great community, and I think it would be cool to just list stories we enjoyed and give short reviews of them.

If you have any stories that started or finished in 2019 (or I guess stories you happened to read in 2019), talk about it here. Maybe it will inspire other people to check them out. I feel bad, because I don't have time to write out my faves right now, but I'll try to be on here later and list my faves later.
Achuloh

Re: Favorite Stories of 2019

Postby Lamebrain » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:44 pm

Easily Beauty is in the eye by hgrambly
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6381
There are some issues I have with it. Like the A plot with Jason and Ellie is far more interesting than the B plot with Francine and Maria. I tend to just skim those sections as a result. Also adding Jason cheating on Ellie and then being transformed himself feels tacked on and just added for fetishistic reasons rather than contributing to the plot.
Lamebrain

Return to General Transformation Talk