Old Race Change Story

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Old Race Change Story

Postby MemberX » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:05 am

I don't remember the author or where I used to read it.

It's about a white girl who is captive of some guy but is restrained to a chair and turned into an asian woman by two other women - one latina iirc and one black - who also used to be white and have been brainwashed into his slaves. There is some heavy mental transformation at the end where she is basically identity deathed and some lesbo content between the two other girls.

It's a pretty dark and kinky tf for those who are into that sorta thing.

Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? :mrgreen:
MemberX

Re: Old Race Change Story

Postby div » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:40 am

Hello MemberX!

There was a story here that might fit the bill. Sadly my memory is not cooperating very well. It is mainly the chair scene that triggered some memories.

I think there was some kind of criminal back ground integrated in the plot. The female villain eventually abducts the other female protagonist and turns her into her clone to get prosecuted in her stead. There was age progression by surgical means, some weight gain and possibly other niceties of the genre.

Concerning the timeline I would say I have not laid my eyes on the piece in four years.

Kind Regards!
div
Transformation Master

Postby div » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:50 pm

I found elusive evidence that the story I was referring to was written by Sputnik Satellite. It is gone from this board to no place I could point out.

Kind Regards!
div
Transformation Master

Postby MemberX » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:55 pm

Thanks, Div. That story sounds really kinky, but it's definitely not that one.

I really like the concept of getting forcibly swapped with someone in order to take their place and suffer their consequences.

Shame it can't be located. I'll snoop around a bit.
MemberX

Postby funfun74 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:56 pm

This also sounds similar to Master of Puppets by Tang. You can still find that one on mcstories.

Also there is a post somewhere around here about someone looking for Sputnik Satellite stories and I think someone in that thread said they might have some.
funfun74
Transformation Grand Master

Postby coconutstorm » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:25 am

coconutstorm

Postby MemberX » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:43 pm

coconutstorm wrote:https://www.literotica.com/s/the-dangers-of-volunteer-testing is this it?

That's it! Wow. I figured it'd be a long shot but you actually found it. Thanks!

I didn't think to check there.
MemberX

Return to Looking For ...