Changing mirror interactive issues

Want to talk about the site itself -- problems, technical issues, ideas, etc.? Here's the place to do it!

Changing mirror interactive issues

Postby Jabs » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:37 am

Looking for help
The interactive story site won’t let me register or with my Changing Mirror log on details is this standard. I created a new user name and that worked however the submission is not reflected on the main site. How can I log in to the story site with my main site details

I posted an interactive story the first section was a little long and I used double spacing between paragraphs. On review the paragraph spacing was in place. When opening the story the spacing vanished making it unreadable and the story posted 4 times. Can I fix this

The story is under the user name jabs2312
Jabs

Re: Changing mirror interactive issues

Postby TheoW » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:15 pm

At the moment there is no way to edit any of the existing story submissions, and deleting them sometimes a bit questionable. As for the account, it doesn't use the same account as the forum as they aren't connected and I don't know enough to make it do that. I'll try to get rid of the extra pages if I can.
Pretends to be the boss around here.
TheoW
Boss Lion

Re: Changing mirror interactive issues

Postby Jabs » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:01 pm

Hi thank you so much for your help it’s all good now I know I’m not doing something wrong with the log on I’m happy
Jabs

Return to Site Issues/Feedback