Witness Protection - By Kid A (XWG)

Moderator: kid a

Re: Witness Protection - By Kid A (XWG)

Postby kid a » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:28 am

Thanks again all.

It’s funny....someone said to me on the side (not in a bad way - just acknowledging) that this topic has already been done RE: transformations, and probably many times. And I get it - but couldn’t resist nonetheless. I’ll do my best to keep it lively. ;)
kid a
Transformation Grand Master

Postby FcFa » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:53 am

Loving the story so far! Great dialogue and descrions as usual. It's flowing so smoothly as others have said. Hope to see at least semi-frequent updates
FcFa

Postby kid a » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:15 am

FcFa wrote:Loving the story so far! Great dialogue and descrions as usual. It's flowing so smoothly as others have said. Hope to see at least semi-frequent updates

For sure (updates)....I feel like I have momentum on this one and don’t intend to let it slip. More soon.
kid a

Postby kid a » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:44 am

Part 4

Just before midnight, government contractors worked furiously to complete the last-minute change requests on Tanya’s penthouse apartment in Hollywood. The guys on the job were a bit frustrated - they had spent a lot of time on the initial set-up, and removing all that exercise equipment on short notice was no small task. But they knew who they were dealing with and that the checks wouldn’t bounce, so they bit their tongues and got it done.

The supervisor wiped the sweat from his brow and assessed the apartment. Plush sectional couches lined the living room, and in the nearby (spacious) kitchen, a gigantic state of the art refrigerator hummed quietly in the background. A sense of comfort and leisurely relaxation seemed to emanate from ever corner of the place, per their working orders.

“Ah crap,” he remarked as he checked his phone. “One last thing, guys,” he barked to his crew. And with that, they pulled out their cordless drills and removed every full-sized mirror from Tanya’s apartment.

A bit later, Tanya walked into the lobby of the building with a government handler. After a warm greeting from the receptionist at the security desk downstairs, they stepped into an elevator and zoomed skywards towards the penthouse.

“Wow,” Tanya exclaimed as she ran her hand across the polished copper handrails in the elevator. “You guys sure know how to treat a girl....this feels like the Ritz Carlton!!”

Her handler smiled in response. “Well Ma’am we are supporting a very important endeavor and your safety and concealment is critical to our mission.”

He flipped through the brochure he had been given with the details on Tanya’s new persona. Clearing his throat, he shot her a puzzled look. “So...you went with Marcy, eh?”

“That’s me,” Tanya replied with a wink. “Sure it’s gonna be a bit of a change...I just hope my back will be strong enough to support those Double-D’s...”

The man looked at her in amazement. “Yeah I guess....I mean if that’s what you wanted, this seems like an extreme way to go about it, but...”

Realizing he was overstepping his bounds, the man stopped himself. Bringing Frankie Delarosa to justice was important to a lot of people. And this woman was willing to sacrifice her figure for the cause...who was he to throw stones.

As Tanya opened the door and walked inside her new apartment, she positively beamed with excitement. “Oh my gawd if the girls could see me now,” she exclaimed as she ran from room to room to check out the new digs. “This place is amazing!!”

She opened the refrigerator and recoiled from the sight. It was stocked from top to bottom with decadent and expensive food. Succulent meats and cheeses, fried chicken, cakes and pies...she couldn’t believe it.

“Uh....this is all for me?”

The man looked at the brochure again and smiled. “You betcha, Marcy.”

She stepped back with a puzzled look on her face. “Wow,” she said quietly. “I guess the old man really was loaded after all...it’s a shame he won’t be here to enjoy it with me!”

Her handler perused the bio again. Assuming she was referring to her ex (not dead, per her confusion) husband, he played along. “Absolutely, Marcy. He, and all of us, want to make sure you enjoy your time here. No need to lift a finger from here on out.”

Tanya smiled contently. Realizing she was actually pretty hungry from the trip, she grabbed a serving of fried chicken from the refrigerator and popped it in the microwave. Pouring herself a big glass of wine, she reclined on the sofa and kicked off her high heels while she waited for her meal.

“Yep...it was the least he could do.”
kid a

Postby Junketh71 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:06 pm

This was very fun to read! Thank you for the new chapter!
Junketh71

Postby Matt L. » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:22 pm

Your latest effort has a wonderful noir like flavor, evoking sharp imagery of a 1950’s era horror or something from the suspense genre in terms of literature.
That being said, I admire how you selected the name Tanya, which has an exotic, exciting sound for a protagonist taking on the pseudonym Marcy which has a completely different feel for a character.

Brilliant!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby kid a » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:48 am

Thanks - and funny, I spent more time than usual pondering the names so I’m glad that came through

May adjust a few things in the plot set-up - glad everyone is enjoying, hopefully more today or tomorrow.
kid a

Postby kid a » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:06 am

I don’t usually broadcast my corrections - but per above, I fixed a key paragraph in part 2 regarding Tanya’s original persona choice. The rest should make sense now (I’m surprised a few of my more astute readers didn’t call me out on this) ;)

Anyway i believe the stage is set now and I’ll be onto the fun stuff. More soon.
kid a

Postby WtG » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:30 pm

Love the story so far!
WtG

Postby kid a » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:14 am

Part 5

Back in New York, Frankie sat in his home office smoking a cigar. Reaching down, he scratched in frustration at the tether device strapped to his ankle. A little red light on the unit beeped in silence; despite the volume of charges leveled at the crime lord, he still had access to the best lawyers that ill gotten gains could buy.

And they had secured a relatively sweetheart arrangement for their client - home confinement for the duration of what was sure to be a protracted court process. Unfortunately for the government, their ability to truly clamp down on his illegal activities was limited. With an army of captains, lieutenants and foot soldiers, he was able to conduct his business from almost anywhere - and certainly from his personal compound.

There was a knock at the door; Frankie pressed a button to release the deadbolt and watched as his underboss Carmine entered the room. Frankie nodded and stood up to pour his old friend and confidant a stiff drink.

“So....is there any news on the troublesome Miss Jenna?”, Frankie asked as the men sat back down with their drinks in hand.

Carmine looked at him resolutely. “She won’t be causing you any more problems, boss,” he replied calmly. “Matter of fact, she won’t be bothering no one but the fishes in the Hudson River.”

“Good,” Frankie replied sternly. “She couldn’t be trusted.”

“And what about Tanya,” he continued, taking another sip of his drink.

Appearing a bit nervous, Carmine placed his own drink back on the table. “We can’t find her, Frankie....no one can...it’s like she disappeared.”

Plumes of smoke rose from Frankie’s still lit cigar as he placed it in the ashtray and turned towards Carmine. With a pained expression on his face, his voice trembled as he provided a final order to his associate.

“I don’t care if it takes you to the ends of the earth....find her.”

Tanya, meanwhile, was getting used to her new life as Marcy Plumstead. She was completely clueless as to the subtle power play orchestrated by her unseen tormentor. And unfortunately for “Marcy”, the early stages of the transformation were nearly identical to the more luxurious Ravenwood version she had been advertised.

She mostly laid around her apartment, enjoying the endless supply of food and binge watching Netflix. Tanya had been instructed to stay inside until the “coast was clear”, whatever that meant. With that signal never coming, she was content to sleep away the mornings and wake up just past noon each day to kick off the party all over again.

Deliveries of new supplies came twice a week and Tanya began to anticipate the bi-weekly treasure chest of high calorie food and alcohol. The boxes were clearly addressed to “Marcy Plumstead”, and while she momentarily questioned the discrepancy on the first load, it was quickly dismissed as a slip of the mind. She had been stressed that day in the government facility, so who knew what the last name had actually been. Marcy Plumstead it was.

It was truly a full-service arrangement. The first week, the government even sent in a personal hair stylist to take care of the initial modifications to her appearance. She loved the blond locks; they were cut a bit shorter than she was used to (and perhaps over curled...), but she easily pulled off the look and spent a fair amount of time admiring herself in the bathroom vanity mirror.

She was reminded weekly about the other “enhancements” that were required for this role. And while the government (with Jane’s subtle manipulation) didn’t brow-beat her with the exact number, Tanya knew she was going to have to gain a little weight to play the part. The outfits in her closet (a roomy size 16 at this point) were all the encouragement she needed.

Two months later, round the clock binging and drinking seemed to have done the trick. Waking one morning, “Marcy” (as she now referred to herself in earnest - it was mentally important to embrace the change, lest she slip up and expose her true identity to the wrong person) rubbed her forehead as a now customary hangover throbbed away. Sitting up in bed, she casually scratched at her chubby belly which pushed against the fabric of a lacy night gown and rested ever so slightly onto her thickening thighs.

As she padded into the bathroom, her ass jiggled and shook behind her. She had always been on the curvy side, and with this streak of unrepentant excesses, the hourglass portions of her figure were really starting to retain sand. An additional inch of soft fat now encased her entire body from her belly to her knees, giving her the plump, sultry look that had been promised on that tablet back in New York.

Admiring herself in the mirror, Marcy almost squealed as she pressed her gigantic tits together for emphasis. They were definitely in the D range now; huge round and soft, they had maintained a level of perkiness in spite of her nearly 15 pound weight gain.

A number that was revealed to her as she stepped on the scale - leaning forward just a bit to avoid the eclipse of her rounded belly, she looked in amazement at the number that greeted her.

“Damn,” she said to herself. “But I make this look GOOD.”

And with that she headed out to make breakfast, unaware of a different spin being placed on her physical condition a couple thousand miles away.

“Only 159??”, Jane barked to an assistant as a digital update was automatically sent to her phone by Marcy’s high-tech bathroom scale. “That’s unacceptable and you know it. She should be 170 by now, and the government’s case is riding on it.”

The girl looked at Jane meekly. “I’m sorry, ma’am,” she replied. “Maybe I should order her some of those appetite stimulants? We could mix them in with her wine like we did on the Thompson case?”

“Maybe you should,” Jane fired back as she glared the new hire out of her presence. She watched in satisfaction as she hurried away to place the order. Looking at a current picture of Marcy (from a secretly placed camera in the living room), Jane felt a strange mixture of jealousy and smug pride.

“Sure, you look good now, you little tramp,” she muttered to herself. “But that’s nothing a couple hundred pounds won’t fix.”
kid a

PreviousNext

Return to Kid A