Esme Grey Ebook Updates

A place to sell are your transformation related wares. Be it stories, ebooks or videos.
Forum rules
* Please don't spam the forum with links.
* If possible post a direct link to the sales page.
* Including a description of what your selling.
* One link per a post is preferred, but feel free to group them up.

Esme Grey Ebook Updates

Postby phoenix » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:13 am

Hey everyone! If you're a fan of futa transformations, you might like my newest ebook. Here's a short description:

A recently heartbroken Eva just wants to go out, have a few drinks, and forget about her crappy ex-boyfriend. She stumbles into a strange bar called "Futa Lovers" with the hope of not seeing her normal friend group but little does she know, Futa Lovers harbors some transformative secrets. The club is home to a mysterious community of futas who have one main goal: to create more futas. Eva won't be leaving Futa Lovers looking the same way she did when she arrived...

And a short excerpt:

When I looked down, I saw Kris holding onto what looked like a very small penis. It really couldn’t be called a penis yet because it lacked the typical characteristics: there wasn’t a head, it didn’t have a single vein, and it wasn’t nearly big enough to be proudly displayed by any man. Still, it didn’t look quite like a clit either.

“W-What the hell?” I slurred. Kris’ hand felt divine on my clit but a bolt of concern inevitably raced down my spine. This was getting out of hand. Whatever was connected to me…it had to be a mistake. I had to get rid of it. There was no way I could be stuck like this.

“Shhh,” Zahra comforted. She had gotten up and fixed herself a glass of wine while Kris had her way with me. She was now stroking my hair and staring at me with those all-encompassing eyes. “Everything that’s happening is supposed to happen, darling.”

Kris toyed with my huge clit, pulling and yanking at the strangely hardened flesh. With the flat of her thumb, she ran her finger over the tip, causing a luscious bolt of pleasure to rip through my transformed body. I bit my tongue to keep back a gut-wrenching moan and saw my clit angrily poking upwards between my legs. Right before my eyes, glans formed at the top and a slit lazily yawned open. Kris grabbed the base of it, which was growing thicker with every heart-pounding pulse, and gave the entire length a long, slow stroke.

If you're interested in buying it, here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TWGG1GX
Last edited by phoenix on Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
phoenix

Re: Esme Grey Ebook Updates (WG, TG, AP, MILF, Futa, RaceCha

Postby phoenix » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:01 pm

I added a few thousand words to my ebook "A Dream Come True"! If you already have it, go check out the update. If you haven't bought it yet (and enjoy MTF, age progression, weight gain, and pregnancy books), you can find a sample below.

Melanie isn't happy with her life. Or, more importantly, she isn't happy with her husband. John is a nice guy but Melanie is a lesbian -- her marriage was always just for show. In the hopes of solving his marital problems, John visits a mysterious town where a beautiful witch transforms him into a young woman. Each month John transforms a little more, becoming more and more like Melanie's dream girl. This seems like a miracle but will Melanie accept the new John or will she reject him because of the bizarreness of the situation? And how will the couple handle an unforeseen pregnancy?

Contains transgender transformation (male to female), weight gain, some age progression (from twenty to thirty-two), pregnancy and some lactation. Over 16,000 words and numerous sexy scenes.

Excerpt:

Melanie watched curiously as Joan pulled herself out of bed, coming to stand on wobbly legs. The blonde sat up in bed, barely noticing her own normally demure pajamas had been turned into a very see-through negligee.

“Joan?” Melanie asked in a whisper. “What happened?”

“I turned twenty-six,” Joan said giddily. She glanced into the full-length mirror on the back of the bedroom door, taking in her new looks with a burst of pride.

It was as if Marla’s magic had only work in tiny little spurts until finally it succeeded in truly changing Joan from a girl into a woman. Her small, conical breasts had developed, turning into fat, teardrop shaped tits that sat comfortably on her chest. Further down, her hips had widened nicely – not too wide but not anywhere near the narrow pelvis Joan had had before. These were accompanied by much bigger thighs that were surprisingly blemish-free and toned for their girth. From the back, Joan’s flat, pancake ass had blossomed, becoming a thick ass that jiggled for a second longer than expected when Joan gave it a firm slap. Melanie watched from the bed, mesmerized.

“Y-You’re a woman now,” Melanie said with a nervous stutter. “You grew up.”

-o-o-o-

If you want to buy the full ebook, here's a link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N2A6GFP
phoenix

Postby summertime » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:49 am

Looks good, just bought a copy, thanks
summertime
Transformation Master

Postby summertime » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:48 am

I think I must have missed the race change part, but a thoroughly good read, thank you
summertime
Transformation Master

Re: Esme Grey Ebook Updates

Postby phoenix » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:05 pm

New ebook alert! I just re-released my ebook "The Contract" with longer, more detailed transformations and two new sex scenes. Themes include WG, AP, reality-warping, pregnancy, and lesbian romance.

Buy it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MYSIHH6

Description:

"Courtney is your typical spoiled co-ed with a rich Daddy, a svelte figure, and little to no interest in actually learning at her university. Enter Alexandra Snyder, Courtney's middle-aged English professor who is tired of Courtney's sassy attitude. The professor easily tricks the slutty teenager into signing a magical contract that radically transforms Courtney's life, changing the girl into a middle-aged pregnant lesbian! Will Courtney be able to get out of the contract or will she be forced to live out her new life?"

Excerpt:

Courtney knew expectant mothers put on some weight but she had never expected to ever look quite so…wide. Before, she had been a slight pear with nice tits but now she was a wide-hipped, big-bellied mommy! Courtney felt a wave of nausea rise up within her. Having kids was something Courtney assumed would happen one day but she never thought motherhood would be so soon – or so physically altering.

As before, her face was the last thing she noticed. The bags under her eyes were heavier, the wrinkles on her forehead more pronounced. Crow's feet had formed, though only slightly. Her lips weren’t quite as plump as they once were (though her cheeks were much plumper) and her red mane had one or two grey hairs. While inspecting her hair, she noticed her underarms now jiggled a bit with her movements, creating a wing effect. Even her shoulders were less defined and sprinkled with freckles – a sign of age.

“I must be past thirty,” Courtney muttered, poking at the less-elastic skin on her cheeks. The pregnancy made her skin “glow” more than it normally would but there were still signs of age on her hands and neck, both of which had their fair share of small wrinkles.

Something inside her told her that she was thirty-six – the same exact age as Alex. They had met in college and fell in love years back. Both had the same dream of becoming professors so they applied to the same school and got their degrees simultaneously. After graduating, they both got jobs at the same university. Recently, they had moved onto to the next big step in life – having a family. Courtney wanted to carry the kids and be the more maternal figure so she decided to become a part-time professor, allowing Alex to be the breadwinner. Right now, Courtney was on maternity leave.
phoenix

Postby summertime » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:33 am

I read The Contract a while ago, really enjoyed it.
summertime
Transformation Master

Postby phoenix » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:22 am

Just re-released "The Sheikh's Transformed Bride". It's a race change, wg, pregnancy story with tons of descriptions and a hetero sex scene. You can buy it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N5HPHV7. If you bought it when I first released it, re-read your copy to find new content!

Description:

Lana Martin is your typical American professor who wants to make a name for herself in the world of architecture. With a new book in mind, Lana takes a trip to the small Indian village of Bonturai, known for its traditional morals and amazing Indian palace, home to a mysterious sheikh. After trying to break into the guarded palace to take pictures for her research, Lana is captured by the sheikh and forced to drink a transformative potion that turns her into a harem woman! Will Lana stay with the sheikh and have his children or try and get back her old race and appearance?

Excerpt:

Lana moaned and looked down at her hands, noticing the normally very pale shade was slowly darkening, gaining a more caramel hue. Her short fingernails were lengthening as well, becoming a bright red color as they grew.

"W-What's happening?" Lana groaned as her entire body began to grow very warm and tingly, especially in her breasts and hips. It was like a hot, stifling lava was flowing over body, titillating every nerve-ending it encountered. She pawed at her tank top and jeans. The clothing was suddenly constrictive and horribly uncomfortable. Every thought in her head was telling her to take it all off. Acting on auto-pilot, she pulled her tank top off, revealing her simple sports bra.

"You're becoming a member of my harem, of course," the sheikh explained simply. "The transformation usually takes a few minutes. I apologize if you find it a little uncomfortable. At least you already have the right genitals – the males who find themselves in your position must go through a much more…rigorous process."
phoenix

Postby summertime » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:36 am

Will it be available on Amazon here in the UK soon?
summertime
Transformation Master

Postby phoenix » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:03 am

Summertime -- I think it should already be available in the UK but let me look into that.
phoenix

Postby summertime » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:02 am

phoenix wrote:Summertime -- I think it should already be available in the UK but let me look into that.

It shows up on the American Amazon but only three on the UK site https://www.amazon.co.uk/Esme-Grey/e/B0 ... t_ebooks_1
summertime
Transformation Master

Next

Return to Sales Floor