Russian Doll - By Kid A (XWG, Magic, Revenge)

Moderator: kid a

Re: Russian Doll - By Kid A (XWG, Magic, Revenge)

Postby MonkeyTennis » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:46 pm

This was a fun read!
Glad to see it finished and can't wait for your next work.
MonkeyTennis

Postby Cartoonking1 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:10 pm

5his was a great story! I Love weight swap stories :D
Cartoonking1

Postby kid a » Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:06 am

Cartoonking1 wrote:5his was a great story! I Love weight swap stories :D

Thanks very much. It’s funny - I had a flurry of writing around this time, and I’m not sure I ever really took the time to sit back and read/enjoy it.

This wasn’t a bad story ;).
kid a
Transformation Grand Master

Postby kid a » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:22 pm

EPILOGUE

Later that night, Daphne wobbled unsteadily into the kitchen, a large medical cane assisting her first steps onto that linoleum surface in months. She licked her lips at the sight of the fridge as the pendulous rolls of her gigantic belly brushed against the doorway. Her muumuu, although roomy did nothing to conceal the gelatinous figure lurking beneath its silky and blousy fabric.

Her huge, pudgy calves rolled out over the tops of her slippers, while a set of gargantuan, doughy thighs towered above, pale and rippled with thick, meaty cellulite. Daphne could feel the uncomfortable warmth and moisture from her massive and soft belly which drooped far past her knees and completely concealed her privates in a squishy embrace.

Any lunch lady in the world would have been insulted, had their upper arms been compared to the useless set of flippers sprouting from the arm holes of Daphne’s oversized tent dress. As she summoned her remaining strength and reached for the refrigerator door, her arm fat dangled heavily, swaying accusingly from side to side as she investigated the fattening choices within.

Nothing sounded good. Daphne pouted and closed the door. Setting her walker aside and bracing her immense bulk against the kitchen counter, she spied a large box of Godiva chocolates nearby. There was a note from Scott attached.

“Hey hot stuff - glad we could finally get you up and around today but don’t you go getting all skinny on me! Found these outside and figured we shouldn’t let them go to waste. Wash them down with this heavy cream and I’ll be back later with some treats.”

Daphne picked up the half gallon of heavy cream and stared at it dumbly. The television buzzed from nearby; looking down at her immense body she sighed in resignation and began her room-rattling waddle back to the couch, feeder-assigned rations in hand.

Falling back heavily into cushions, she felt the overwhelmed foam material collapse beneath her gigantic ass as the springs screeched loudly in protest. Grabbing a handful of the chocolates, she complied with her feeders orders, as any good feedee would do. Struggling for breath, she chewed through the first mouthful of caramel and chocolate as her fat chins and neck jiggled from the effort.

Taking a huge gulp of her heavy cream, Daphne moaned in pleasure as the fattening concoction sank into her cavernous belly. 10 laborious minutes and 10,000 calories later she was finished. She groaned in a surreal combination of ecstasy and discomfort as she lay there like a beached whale, rubbing what she could reach of her upper belly roll in circles to aid in the digestion.

And so it was in that position that she drifted off to sleep, planted to the couch and dreaming of the fair Scott and whatever he was bringing for a midnight snack.
kid a

Postby Nelo » Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:37 pm

Nice seeing you revisit one of your works! Always great to see something posted by you, one of my favorite weight gain authors.

Having a small series of brief flashes to look back at the girls you've fatten would be a pretty cute idea... What they're doing now.
Nelo

Postby kid a » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:51 pm

Nelo wrote:Nice seeing you revisit one of your works! Always great to see something posted by you, one of my favorite weight gain authors.

Having a small series of brief flashes to look back at the girls you've fatten would be a pretty cute idea... What they're doing now.

Thanks very much. I like that idea ;)

And who knows where this one will end…
kid a

Postby eea » Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:28 pm

I keep coming back to this story as it has become one of my favorites. Your weightswap and role reversal is done really well! I made a little illustration that shows the conclusion of story on deviantart. You can check it out here: https://www.deviantart.com/feeeaad/art/ ... -945080663
eea

Previous

Return to Kid A