Russian Doll - By Kid A (XWG, Magic, Revenge)

Moderator: kid a

Re: Russian Doll - By Kid A (XWG, Magic, Revenge)

Postby vulpix77 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:53 am

I sure hope this story isn't dead. I've loved it as well as Four Christmases!
vulpix77

Postby kid a » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:28 am

vulpix77 wrote:I sure hope this story isn't dead. I've loved it as well as Four Christmases!

Thanks - and it is far from dead. ;)

See my comments in the writing advice sub-forum. I shall return soon to give this a proper ending and start on my next idea.
kid a
Transformation Grand Master

Postby kid a » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:57 am

CONCLUSION

In her dream, Daphne was swimming in a literal pool of jello. Brilliant pink, delicious jello to be exact. She felt the soft and gently vibrating substance squish around her, encompassing every square inch of her body as she breached the surface and took a deep breath.

She giggled like a school girl; taking a huge handful, she shoved it into her mouth and marveled at the taste. A circus melody played loudly in the background, and she heard the whispered laughter of school children echo through the room.

Just as she was about to plunge back in, a man’s stern voice beckoned her. “Oh Miss,” he said with a clucking sound, “are you ready to do it again?”

Daphne gazed in surprise at the uninvited guest to her pool party of one. A swarm of dragon flies appeared out of nowhere and zoomed past her as she attempted to steady herself within what now seemed to be a gigantic lake of strawberry jello. She swung her arm wildly above the surface, brushing a few of the tiny insects away from her face.

She scooped up another large serving of the endless treat and noticed it was now laced with marshmallows and delectable chunks of fruit. Instinctively she took a huge bite and moaned in ecstasy at the arrangement of flavors. The man called out to her a second time.

“It’s time to do it again”, he repeated with a low growl, growing visibly annoyed with Daphne.

“I don’t understand,” Daphne replied, slurping down another healthy serving of the jello. “Do what again??”

Just then, she felt a hand grab her foot from below. She shrieked in panic as it began to pull her under, struggling in vain against the waves of jello that were now only barely keeping her afloat.

She locked eyes with the man as she went under. They turned flaming red, and the pale skin receded from his face, leaving a ghostly skeleton head that cackled wildly as she continued to scream for help.

“You know what, Daphne”, he crooned as she disappeared below the vibrant pink surface. “Just one more time.”

OH BABY BABY!!!!!

Daphne groaned as she awoke to the oddly distant sound of what was now her least favorite song ever. Her eyelids fought against the effort, closing again as she tried to sit up and take stock of her surroundings. Even in her semi-conscious state, something seemed off; the familiar setting of her bedroom was gone, replaced by an unknown room. She tried to sit up but a huge weight seemed to hold her down; her weak muscles strained for a moment before she relented and lazily fell back asleep.

OH BABY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

Cursing, she woke up again and swatted for the alarm clock. Her huge and flabby upper arm wobbled from the repeated motion - but the device was nowhere to be found. Yawning loudly, Daphne cringed as she noticed something else was wrong. The smell.

She gagged at the stale and toxic combination of sweat, B.O. and flatulence. Trying to sit up again with even less success; she sunk back into the cushions in defeat. As she peered down on the vast expanse of her fat body, she realized in horror the exact problem she was facing at the moment.

Planted to the couch in the living room, she was now the fattest woman she had ever laid eyes on. Easily north of 700 pounds, she seemed to be swimming in her own corpulent body as she shimmied side to side, squirming against her countless rolls of fat and trying to find a more comfortable position.

Daphne’s mammoth legs were nearly spread-eagle to accommodate the bulging triple belly that poured out from below her gigantic breasts and sagged all the way down to her soft and exposed cankles. She was wearing a huge, flower printed muumuu - her portly upper arms sprouted from the sides of her garment, resting heavily on the sides of her belly. Feeling the sweat forming as fat pressed heavily into fat, she nervously scratched her rotund sides with dimpled fingers and tried to assess the rest of the damage.

She couldn’t stand up to look at her titanic ass, but a peek at her massive hips, and the feeling of elevation from the huge cushion of fat below her spoke volumes. She tried to get up again but it was useless.

Then it hit her. She was IMMOBILE. Fear washed over her as the reality of that word sunk in. Daphne’s mind raced as she pondered her fate.

“Oh my god,” she cried. “How long have I been on this couch???”

From the other room, Mora, unseen to this point, offered a reply.

“How long??”, she replied, making no effort to conceal her amusement at Daphne’s morbidly obese dilemma. “Well you were bragging to Scott about it last night so I’m surprised you don’t remember - but god, Daphne....assisted potty breaks aside...3 or 4 months now??”

Mora walked into the room, striking a triumphant pose in front of her fat roommate. She couldn’t have been an ounce over 125 pounds, and was dressed in a skimpy new black miniskirt that left nothing to the imagination.

She plugged her nose and kicked an empty pizza box out of the way. With a sadistic smile, she handed Daphne the X-Box controller from the coffee table in front of her.

“Well I’m sure you have a long day of gaming in front of you, porky,” she commented as she turned for the door.

Daphne stuttered for a comeback, before looking down at her obese body and recoiling in submission. She picked up the controller and felt an odd sense of comfort from its familiar plastic form.

Mora clucked her tongue disapprovingly. “Those games are as addictive as your high calorie diet, my dear. You’d better watch it or you’re never going to leave this apartment again.”

Daphne ignored her completely as she started up a new session of The Sims and began to drift into her more comforting, virtual reality world. An unopened package of Oreos was at her side - she ripped it open and after shoving several of the tasty treats into her mouth, took a huge swig from the half-empty 2 liter of Mountain Dew on the table.

Mora smiled. “Enjoy your breakfast sweetie,” she said as she left Daphne to her unfettered gluttony and headed outside. Looking down in front of the door, she saw a package with her name on it. She stopped to open it and smiled at its contents - a huge box of Godiva chocolates.

She was about to open the door and hand them off to Daphne but stopped herself. Once again, her eyes burned a crimson red as she flashed an evil grin and threw the candies into a trash can nearby.

“I suppose I’ve made my point.”

THE END
kid a

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:15 pm

This was a formidable conclusion for an awesome story. Thanks for wrapping it up, at last.
Junketh71

Postby Vended » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:41 pm

A great read for sure!
Vended

Postby kid a » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:51 pm

Thanks very much.

And sorry - I took way too long to wrap this up. I don’t want to be overdramatic and say it was writers block, but for some reason I had a stretch there were i couldn’t get it going again. Glad to finally close it out, thanks for reading/hope you all enjoyed.
kid a

Postby champ » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:13 pm

Loved it! Looking forward to any future stories!!
champ

Postby Matt L. » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:39 pm

Hey Kid!

I admire the contrast between Daphne in the first chapter and the concluding version, superb role reversal, and Mora's being lighter than Daphne's original weight was a nice touch. Your dialogue and descriptions have a real brilliance.

A commendable and very entertaining story, you have a distinctive skill in the WG genre.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Lyssa » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:27 am

Totally cool ending! Daphne the fat slob playing video games! I love it! :D

:D
Lyssa

Postby kid a » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:25 am

Thanks everyone ;)

And for sure...hoping/planning to start a new story soon.
kid a

PreviousNext

Return to Kid A