xxxxxxxxxxx

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Body Shaming (Chapter 21 added 6/14/19)

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:59 pm

Thank you for another amazing and super smoking hot chapter!! I love how Mitzi is working really hard to think up new and exciting ways to degrade Candy, especially looking forward to her efforts to sabotage Candy's chest and ultimately rid her of them. It will be ironic if freeing her of her chest will seem as if it was done out of a huge favor and great relief to Candy because of them being a massive burden on her. Though ultimately would regret forever losing her once best feature, and that it may have been wiser to diet and exercise, losing weight and building up muscles to help carry them, rather than the quick and easy, and yet more permanent, path. I also enjoyed seeing Mary again, and as always, she doesn't disappoint.

I also noticed how Mitzi almost lost her hair because of a 'misunderstanding' in the beginning, and I know that it was intentional. I am looking forward to what sneaky methods Rosa will try next! :)
ssj3gohan007
Transformation Grand Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:19 am

I am looking forward to it! Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to write it! Your masterpieces never fail to make my day! :)
ssj3gohan007

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:05 pm

No problem! I like Uglifucation, Degradation, and Age regression too. I am also not as into weight gain as other people and would have been perfectly fine even if the story didn't have any Weight Gain at all. There are plenty of other interesting concepts too that are too underused. For example losing weight, haircutting, looks becoming either plain or ugly, impersonating a school girl, possibly for a bet, possibly being tricked, a prank, possibly because of a self-destructive fetish that spirals out of control, and a temporary disguise could become irreversible, a chest binder used initially could eventually lead to a breast reduction, weight loss, hormonal suppressants, pills, creams/lotions or other interesting methods that will make the illusion all too real and permanent, etc. But I understand that you are just trying to make other people happy because they request it or because it's popular and can potentially generate more feedback for you. If you ever do write a non-WG story or already have, feel free to let me know. I would enjoy reading that story too :) Of course, either way, you do a really great job and your stories are always a pleasure to read! :D

P.S. I am also patiently waiting for the continuation of New Start as it has become of my all-time favorite stories.
ssj3gohan007

Re: Body Shaming

Postby fallenprincess » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:28 am

Hey Bozox, sorry I haven't commented in a while but I'm really enjoying the story.
Rather than have Mitzi fattened and uplifted like Candy, it'd be great to see her remain beautiful but be forced to serve Rosa, Mary & Candy sexually, in the most degrading and disgusting ways.
fallenprincess
Transformation Master

Postby Sentinel » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:00 pm

Wow that was a good chapter. Poor candy's hairs all gone and the teeth are following can't wait to see what happens next
Sentinel

Postby Tommmy » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:42 pm

OMG. Fantastic chapter Bozox !!! I’m so looking forward to Candy growing much fatter over time and how she completely Loses her huge breasts. Mitzi does want TOTAL ROUND symmetry and she will get it. I agree I think Mitzi should stay incredibly beautiful and slender In contrary to the two growing blimps Mary and Candy. ( I really loved Mitzi’s fetish with the huge cucumber with Mary and Candy. I’m sure Mitzi has more kinky stuff like that as they grow fatter and fatter. This is the best story Weight gain is so erotic. Thanks so much Bozox. I am looking forward to the next chapter !
Tommmy
Transformation Master

Postby Tommmy » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:58 pm

Btw For some reason I can’t send a private message to you
Tommmy
Transformation Master

Postby Devomax2005 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:45 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Devomax2005 on Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Devomax2005

Postby MonkeyTennis » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:50 am

Hi
I have a question, apologies if I missed it but when did Candy start working for Ms Marchon?
MonkeyTennis

Postby Hopey » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:34 pm

Hello Bozox,
Just got back from vacation with no Wi-Fi I am so delighted to see another chapter posted. It was brilliant! I agree that Mitzi stay slim and in that regard. Looking forward to see how huge candy and Mary will ultimately become. Love Mitzy‘s vision of what candy will look like someday...
Can’t wait to read the next chapter.....
Hopey

PreviousNext

Return to Stories