Free commissions - Closed

Do you have an idea for a story, or are you looking for a story to write. Come here and trade ideas.

Free commissions - Closed

Postby Sen Oluguat » Tue May 07, 2019 10:48 pm

I'm interested in trying my hand at writing stories for other folks, as a way to try to hone my craft. Here's my past stories, so you can get an idea of what I tend to write:

Favorite topics of mine include: IQ-, bimbofication, personality change, and memory alteration (especially relationship status.) I am definitely open to writing about other changes, though.

If you have an idea you'd like to run by me, feel free to send me a private message.
Last edited by Sen Oluguat on Tue May 14, 2019 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sen Oluguat

Re: Free commissions

Postby Vended » Sat May 11, 2019 5:15 am

Very nice of you to propose this. :)

What do you think of a female character using a mental IQ loss device on a rival to transform her into a bimbo. The trick being that the device also prevent the victim from realising something's wrong, and alter the memories of everyone else/alter reality so that the victim is thought to always have been that way.

The woman is delicted as her rival slowly turn into a bimbo, being the only one remembering her as a competent inteligent woman, gloating in her victory.

Later, as she take a nap or relaxing bath or something else lowering even further her guard, she's unaware of the newly made bimbo finding the device and accidentaly firing it up at her. The bimbo didn't do it for revenge or anything, not being even conscious of having been wronged. It's just a pure accident, a random twist of fate.
In progressive spurts, the woman also become a bimbo, completely unaware of it, until she's wondering why she was, like, feeling so happy moment before? Something to do with her bestie, maybe?

The story end as some other people find the device , wondering what it is, disregarding the idea that it could belong to the two womens. It look way too complex for these two notorious bimbos.

The End.

What do you think of it? :]

I f you don't like it or don't feel inspired about such a plot, no problem! ;)
Vended
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Free commissions - Closed

Postby Sen Oluguat » Tue May 14, 2019 6:18 pm

I am closing commissions at this point. I have responded to people who sent me messages, and will try to start writing stories over the next several weeks.
Sen Oluguat

Postby Vended » Wed May 15, 2019 7:19 am

Thanks Sen Oluguat. ;)
Vended
Transformation Grand Master

Postby lendani » Wed May 15, 2019 10:01 pm

Thanks Sen Oluguat
lendani

Return to Story Requests/I Will Write Your Story