Hi, I'm Kappa Evil Foot

Come in and say hello!

Hi, I'm Kappa Evil Foot

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:46 pm

Hi, I'm not the best writer, but I have a lot fun on the interactive thread on this website.

I enjoy warping comic book characters.

Giving Superman or Captain America flaws is fun.

I always had a soft spot for villains. Mr Freeze had a hell of a lot more depth than most heroes of Justice.
And Antiheroes like Deadpool? Just awesome.
Kappa Evil Foot
Transformation Master

Re: Hi, I'm Kappa Evil Foot

Postby Phoenix10 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:34 am

Hi! I'm phoenix10! We've been working on a lot of the same stories recently and I just wanted to kinda introduce myself. If you ever wanna talk about the direction of the stories or anything, feel free to message me!
Phoenix10

Postby phoenix » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:56 am

Hey Kappa! Had some problems with my old account so I got a new one -- and dropped the "10". At the moment, my account's too new to PM so that's why I'm letting you know here.
phoenix

Postby phoenix » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:03 pm

Hey Kappa -- wanted to let you know that my previous account (Phoenix10) got all fucked up and I had to create a new one (w/out the 10). Since it's a new account, I can't direct message at the moment. Just wanted to let you know why I haven't been messaging you!
phoenix

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:28 pm

phoenix wrote:Hey Kappa -- wanted to let you know that my previous account (Phoenix10) got all fucked up and I had to create a new one (w/out the 10). Since it's a new account, I can't direct message at the moment. Just wanted to let you know why I haven't been messaging you!

It feels silly responding to this now... but yeah, I just read this! :lol:
Kappa Evil Foot
Transformation Master

Return to Introductions