FRESA PERDICION BY MATT L. & HER REVENGE

Moderator: Matt L.

Re: FRESA PERDICION BY MATT L. & HER REVENGE

Postby Matt L. » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:33 pm

Jessie patiently waited for her underling to get dressed, the very same attire Yolanda wore upon her return to Los Angeles. Such clothing did indeed promote the class difference, and wearing the stereotypical peasant garb - short ruffle sleeve blouse and black skirt - wouldn’t go over so well in the affluent Caucasian suburb, their first stop during their long day shopping excursion.
Marco was aware that Mexicans who didn’t assimilate rubbed them the wrong way, the ideal method in providing Yolanda a harsh reminder that she belonged in her own culture.

For Yolanda this was the final day residing in the homeless shelter, and while she was glad for it, moving into the clubhouse and taking on the role of housekeeper wasn’t exactly anything to get excited about. Yolanda was aware it was more than putting on weight that would incite unfavorable comments, her egotistical attitude about improving her life and moving into a white community that made her a target for ridicule. There were a few former friends who felt belittled due to her haughty - I’m better than you - conduct. Rid of her celebrity status, even among the neighborhood wannabes and punks, Yolanda now registered among the working class poor.

Jessie looked Yolanda up and down the moment she entered the kitchen, happily sharing her opinion about the kitschy tattoo over Yolanda’s neck, stating that in their area of town it was tolerable but those economically superior would shun her for being low-class.

Yolanda unemotionally nodded, comprehending that this was the very reason Marco insisted on the tattoo.

Jessie waved Yolanda on, the only other comment until reaching Marco’s van was that don’t worry about the TV, “Somebody will be picking it up and bringing it over to the clubhouse later.”

Jessie energetically splinted down the stairs, Yolanda having to take one step at a time.
By the time Yolanda climbed into the van, Jessie was already in and buckled up.

Jessie lit a smoke, speaking to Yolanda in Spanish so there would be no misunderstanding, and analogous to an elegant woman to an ignorant subordinate.

“We’re going to this mall in Riverdale, that’s our first stop and it’s out of our neighborhood. In case you’re not familiar with Riverdale, it’s a ritzy Los Angeles suburb. I’m going to have a cup of coffee and maybe a small breakfast, will you be okay shopping on your on?” Jessie’s tone especially condescending.

Yolanda replied with a sniffle and curdled expression, she would be out of place in her getup.

Jessie started the van’s engine, “We’ll spend the rest of the day mostly in our neighborhood. The indoor flea market for you and then maybe after some lunch, we’ll go to Kennedy Corners that boutique you used to shop at. I need to buy a dress for a wedding, can you think of a better place for me to shop?”

Jessie waited for Yolanda’s to digest this news, quite aware that majority of the merchandise catered from small to medium ranged figures. Yolanda tried to pretend it didn’t bother her but Jessie could tell by the annoyed look on her face and uneasy body language that it contaminated mood.

On route to Riverdale, Jessie made some small talk only to make Yolanda feel uncomfortable.

“Remember those cute comments you made back when I was starting to gain weight? You know, I was involved with Marco then, before he dumped me and took up being with you. Now I’m more than Marco’s woman, I run the posse, everybody respects me. I get all the discounts, people move out of my way in line at the supermarket. Stuff like that. But um, about you’re wit back then; funny how those clever thoughts were really pointless. Maybe I let my figure go but look at me now, another few pounds and my figure will be as hot as ever. I’ll maybe even drop an extra ten pounds just for good measure. I’ll look better than you in your prime.”

Yolanda turned her face away from Jessie who smiled, “You have permission to speak, Yolie.”

Yolanda rolled her eyes, swerving her face toward Jessie.
“I guess it’s fair, I made cracks about you, some were wrong and in bad taste. But I know my place now, and what I look like. So can’t we just forget it, start fresh?”

“If I don’t remind you somebody else will, and anyway, it’s more than us simply trading places, you’re a common wetback; I’d be crazy not to get some pleasure out of it.”

Yolanda wagged her head in a disheartened mood, reaching for the radio, Jessie interrupting her with a giggle. “Oh no you don’t. Before you do anything you got to ask permission.”

Yolanda eased backward on the seat, folding her arms over her breasts, broadcasting a stale expression.

Jessie grinned, “Good girl! Know your place and we’ll get along just fine!”

Not 45-minutes later the females reached the mall, an elaborate shopping center, so far up the social ladder it made both of them uncomfortable about being there. However, orders were orders; Jessie obeyed Marco to the hilt.

“Okay, Jumbo, try to keep up with me and don’t get lost”, Jessie announced once leaving the van, “Of course finding you wouldn’t be so difficult. How many third world customers do they have shopping here!”

Yolanda grunted, holding onto her belly due to stress, she felt thoroughly uncivilized compared to the throng of patrons in the parking lot walking toward the mall.

“Almost forgot!” Jessie peeped, “Just a second!”

Jessie momentarily returned to the van and fetched Yolanda the ugliest looking handbag she had ever seen. Redundantly large and plastic, the pink canvas decorated with the Mexican flag on one side, the other side held the caption in bold green font - Viva Mexico!

Jessie giggled as she handed Yolanda the handbag, “You’re going to look extra obnoxious with this!”

Yolanda rolled eyes, rubbing her face and neck, the pulpy tissue holding a rubbery texture.

“In the bag is Two hundred dollars, buy some sweats or T-shirts or something”, Jessie told Yolanda; “Maybe at the flea market we’ll get you a nice maid’s uniform!”

The females made their trek toward the mall’s entrance, Jessie a few paces in front of Yolanda who wobbled along.

“While here, you’re to speak ENGLISH”, Jessie strongly emphasizing the word.
Yolanda sniffled, passively shaking her head.

“And you better call me Ms. Estrada while we’re out, people shouldn’t think we’re friends!” Jessie added with a catty flavor.

Once inside the lavishly beautiful building the girls separated, Jessie to the food court for some breakfast and Yolanda shopping.

__

A while later Yolanda found Jessie seated at a table delicately consuming a modest meal of bacon and eggs with coffee.

Yolanda had a frazzled look on her face, and she waited for Jessie’s permission to sit down.

“Buy anything cute?” Jessie sarcastically asked.

Yolanda eyed what food Jessie had on her place, then heaved a discontented snort, “They make me feel like stinking woman, no respect, look other way when me need help, bad attitudes.”

Jessie wasn’t surprised, this is exactly what Marco wanted Yolanda to experience.

“You see, wetbacks are frowned upon, these white peoples prejudice is shameless, you belong in your own culture”, Jessie smiled. “Now you get it, right, Jumbo? Pretty Mexican girls with nice jobs it isn’t so bad but peasants are unwanted unless it’s to clean up after them.”

Yolanda never had experience real prejudice other than a handful of times when she was involved with the gang but other than that Caucasians accepted her, obviously her then delectable beauty, outgoing personality and sharp wit was the major reason.

Yolanda steered her face downward, wheezing as she looked over Jessie’s half-eaten plate of food.

“Finish it if you like”, Jessie conveyed with dominance, “The coffee too.”

Yolanda grabbed the plate, using her fingers instead of a fork, pushing the food into her mouth, subsequently gulping down what was left of the coffee.

Jessie reached over and took the shopping bags which contained the clothes Yolanda had bought, inspecting them with a perky smile, “Sweat pants, T-shirts, some bras. Very nice. We’ll drop them off at the Goodwill shop when we get back to the neighborhood.”

“Wha…?” Yolanda blinked, “Why? Why so mean?”

Jessie sighed, letting loose the clothing which sank into the bag, “I’m not being mean, I’m doing you a favor, Yolie. Hand-me-downs are what chicks like you wear, these top of the line clothes are too special for girls like you.”

Yolanda used her forearm to wipe her nose, “Si, seniorita Estrada, you make sense I think.”

“Of course I do”, Jessie replied, “If you’re good and ready, we’ll go to the flea market now, buy you some clothes there.”

Jessie stood up first, which was customary in their pecking order; Yolanda pitched a hand over her swarming with fat belly and climbed to her feet with an elongated breath, “AAAAHHH!”

“You’re not used to being so tubby”, Jessie smirked.

“By now maybe I thought yes but no, it’s very, very hard”, Yolanda submissively admitted.

The females made tracks out of the mall, Jessie was scoped out a couple times by male shoppers, none rendered Yolanda even a trace, and she knew it. Yolanda’s heart sank, it was a bitter realization that she would no longer be considered eye candy.

Once inside the van Jessie permitted Yolanda to resume speaking in Spanish, and she happily agreed, English had become somewhat difficult.

“Ms. Estrada, while we go to the flea market, could I please get food? I’m hungry.”

“There’s plenty of food stands at the flea market, I wouldn’t deprive you of a meal” Jessie cheekily grinned.

As Yolanda pushed back the bangs sweeping over her forehead she caught Jessie gloating at her blubbery body. Jessie reached out and pinched the thickest roll that rode over Yolanda’s meaty hip, “Damn, you’re crazy insulated with flab!” Jessie teasingly stated.

Yolanda didn’t have the backbone to argue and she giggled, “I’m a big girl!” subsequently releasing a screeching snort.

The indoor flea market was located smack-dab in the Spanish slum and had something of a carnival atmosphere with several food stands, musicians, clowns and small stage shows.
Naturally all types of merchandise was on sale from clothes and stereo systems to furniture and even live chickens.

Jessie was amazed at how excited Yolanda became within the festivities.
Jessie shunned the various types of Mexican cuisine available but allowed Yolanda to snack as much as she wanted - her appetite likewise shocked Jessie.

For a brief moment Jessie disappeared into the crowd to phone Marco to give him a rough update on their day while Yolanda gorged on some kind of buttery/sugary/dairy Mexican dessert. After having several tacos and burritos among other food.

Jessie explained how thrilled and if anything how much Yolanda enjoyed the flea market, Marco credited it to Yolanda developing a third world mentality, “Its all a big deal to her because she’s poor and knows it”, Marco told Jessie, “Even the cheapest form of amusement is a big deal to bottom dwellers!”

Clothing was the next topic; many of the garments were top shelf, obviously stolen, and the apparel made from inexpensive material was too brand new for Yolanda. Yolanda was meant to wear the next thing to rags. “We’ll drive out to the used clothing store I guess”, Jessie surmised.

“Right, good idea”, Marco replied, and then added, “Don’t let her know but tomorrow Yolanda’s going to clean my apartment and do my laundry!”

Jessie chuckled, “Cool!”

“And you still got that number?” Marco asked, “Yolie’s college sweetheart?”

Jessie acknowledged Marco, “Yes sir.”

“Remember, call him tonight, set up something between him and Yolie, let see how she handles some real rejection!”

__

As it happened, Jessie all but tore Yolanda away from the merriment, vowing she would bring her back someday if she behaved herself. On their way out a couple of guys interrupted their trek to the parking lot, flirting with Jessie who intentionally lapped it up in a showy display of garishly flaunting her feminine assets simply to make Yolanda feel unappealing.
Yolanda watched from a short distance, neither male paying any notice to her.
Although a janitor did grumble that Yolanda was in his way, “Will ya move, I got things to do, you’re blocking the aisle!”

Yolanda was obviously to the fact; she had become so big, she was indeed blocking an aisle that two people could walk through with ease.

__

Now at the second hand store, and this was an armpit of a shop even the gang members avoided it, Jessie happily bought Yolanda a collection of used clothes from sweatshirts and undergarments, blouses and spandex slacks. No maid uniform but a few domestic looking dresses.

“All I spent was $147.00 and you have a closet full of clothes!” Jessie shouted in triumph.
Yolanda nodded, expressing her gratitude with a funky smile, “Thank you, Ms. Estrada, I’m all set”, despite knowing full well the clothes were second and third hand-me-downs.

__

“We’re going to Joe’s now, I need to check on my work schedule for the week and have a beer”, Jessie addressed Yolanda in a strict tone, “Then we’ll go to Kennedy’s corners, I need to buy a dress for a wedding, maybe I’ll pick you up something if they have anything in your size.”

Both of those places made Yolanda feel queasy. First off, Yolanda’s reputation at Joe’s was grandiose, not only because of her association with Marco but because of her beauty.
How could she stand returning to the establishment fat and dumpy looking!
Worse yet, Lena and her were on the outs ever since she broke up with Marco.
Lena would be ecstatic at the sight of Yolanda, the girl who broke up with Marco, and abandoned the gang, because she believed she was far too superior!

Likewise, the boutique at Kennedy corners was about as upscale as a female could get in terms of fashion. No way did she belong in such a clothing store, not only due to her size but it was an American shop, wetbacks, whenever they were brave enough to shop there, were treated with suspicion and distain. Yolanda had even shown such a haughty attitude there toward impoverished females within her own culture.

___

Jessie was greeted by the staff and a few customers immediately entering the bar and grill, Yolanda embarrassedly wobbled behind hoping not to be recognized.

“Take a seat over there”, Jessie pointed over to a table, “I’ll only be 15 - 20 minutes, just relax and recuperate.”

Yolanda held unto her gargantuan belly upon settling into the chair, her posterior a little too wide to adequately sit comfortably.

Jessie reached the bar, the waitress and the old men situated with beers acknowledged her like she was a superstar. Joe inquired how she was; it was Lena who asked if she needed anything.

“I just want to look at my schedule for next week and have a beer”, Jessie perkily chirped.

“What about your friend?” the waitress asked.

Jessie coasted her eyes toward Yolanda, “Oh, ice water be good enough for her.”

Lena brought Jessie her beer, and inquired, “Who is that? She’s looks familiar.”

Jessie flashed a smile, “Yolanda Monterey!”

Lena gazed at Yolanda, then laughed, “Funny! Who is she really?”

Jessie sipped her beer, placing both elbows over the bar, her head centered over her hands.
“Well, Lena, would you believe Marco imported her straight from Mexico. She’s too clean up the clubhouse, our very own servant. I think she cooks too.”

Lena gave Yolanda another look over, “She looks more like she likes to eat!”

The waitress was new, unfamiliar with Yolanda, politely bringing her over a glass of ice water, Yolanda smiled, “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome”, the waitress smiled back.

Jessie had looked over her work schedule and finished her beer, mentioning to Lena, “Yolanda’s been away from the neighborhood for a long time, I guess Marco’s through with her for good.”

“I hope, she didn’t show Marco respect, and then going to college gave her an uppity attitude”, Lena harped.

Jessie eased herself off the bar stool, a wily grin over her dazzling face, “How would you feel if Yolanda blow up like a balloon and her attitude was wiped out?”

Lena melodiously buzzed, “Oh that would be a dream come true! Yolanda thought she was so hot!”

Jessie signaled with a profound nod, “As you can see, dreams do come true.”

Lena’s expression took on a startled guise, “No kidding? Well, well, well, isn’t that just wonderful.”

Jessie winked at Lena, “If you ever need your bathrooms scrubbed, I’ll send her over.”

Jessie spun around and strutted toward the door, “Yolanda! Move it!”

Yolanda hurriedly guzzled her water and clumsily climbed to her feet, following Jessie out the door as quick as possible.

It had been over a year since Yolanda made a stop at this dress shop located outside the very fringe of the Spanish slum. This neighborhood called Kennedy Corners was basically a melting pot of the working class poor of all races and cultures but urban development had attracted middle and upper class citizens, majority of them Caucasian.
The shop was noticeably more upscale in terms of fashion than the familiar discount stores within the neighborhood.
Yolanda preferred this clothing store not because it had a better variety of clothes but rather it erased her reputation as a streetwise young woman. There she was a captivating female who regularly enjoyed trying on clothes above her status, and absorb the reality of her beauty and figure as the salesgirls made a big deal over her and treated her like an upper class woman.

She was casually familiar with the staff, back then she was the exemplar of feminine beauty, would they even recognize her now?

Jessie was immediately approached by a salesgirl, Nancy Avers, who quickly asked with a wide smile, “Hello, what can I help you with?”

Jessie smiled back, “I need a gown for a wedding, something classy but a little sexy”, she then waved her hand toward Yolanda, adding as if it was a taxing appeal, “See if you can find something for my friend too.”

Nancy quickly glimpsed over Yolanda, none too shy about admitting, “I think we might have a few things in her size but there’s not much.”

“Well, Yolanda isn’t going to the wedding but as you can plainly see, her idea of fashion is hardly flattering”, Jessie chirped.

Nancy nodded a couple times, subsequently waving the females to join her on route to the clothes racks.

“Stay close behind, Yolanda, and pay attention”, Jessie almost cruelly told her subordinate.
Yolanda wiped her nose, waddling behind Jessie at an uneven pace.

“I’ll help you find the perfect gown, miss”, Nancy sincerely warbled, “I’ll get somebody to help your friend.”

Jessie planted her hand over her hip, “Yolanda’s out of her element, a shop like this is foreign to her.”

Nancy inched closer to Jessie and whispered, “We get some of them in here from time to time. They try on clothes and then can’t afford to buy them.”

Jessie spoke just as softly, “Well, I’m treating her for an item or two, maybe stretch slacks or a blouse if you haven’t a dress in her size.”

Nancy nodded, “Okay, wait here. I’ll get Tina to help her.”

Jessie approached Yolanda who was dragging behind, evidently feeling awkward returning to an establishment where once her appearance stole the attention away from all the other customers.

“You bragged about shopping here, remember?” Jessie reminded Yolanda, “I was happy with the stores in our neighborhood but they weren’t good enough for you.”

Yolanda arduously disagreed, “Not true, I only occasionally shopped here for school and work clothes…”

Jessie was quick to interrupt, “Whatever, thanks for telling me about this place, I’ll shop here more often even though I hardly think you will. The garments are expensive, and it’s not like they have much in your size.”

“Why you doing this to me?” Yolanda blurted.

Jessie rifled back, “Because I can. Be grateful I’m buying you something, penniless scrub women don’t usually have it this good.”

Jessie added with a giggle, “Its like the olden days, I’m royalty, you’re a peasant.”

Nancy returned with a pretty woman, despite some trivial figure flaws, who she introduced as Tina.

Tina waved Yolanda on toward the plus size aisle, both Jessie and Nancy stepping off to the side to make a clear unobstructed path for Yolanda.

Once Yolanda had disappeared with Tina to the farthest part of the store, Jessie asked Nancy for a moment before checking out the gowns.

Jessie grabbed her cell and stood at the entrance, soon speaking to a friend.

“Hey, what’s yo doing? Guess what? Remember Miss smarty-pants, I’m here with her at this dress shop. You got to see her to believe what she looks like now. I’ll give you the address, see if Bianca isn’t busy, have her come too…”

Jessie’s friend was Raquel Alverez, more than just a member of Marco’s posse but Yolanda’s cousin. They had been somewhat cordial to each other but Yolanda’s idea of bettering herself through school pushed them further apart.

“Rumor was Yolanda got a scholarship for UCLA…” Rachel said in a dubious tone.
“That’s what was said!” Jessie giggled, “No way, no way! Shit, UCLA! Damn, that‘s funny!”

______

At the back of the shop Tina pointed to a couple racks which contained jumbo size garments.
“My Spanish isn’t the best, miss, do you speak any English?”

Yolanda stood silent for a moment; English had been her natural language, literally learning Spanish in high school. However, Hector’s methods had expunged much of her knowledge of English, albeit still able to normally understand what she was told.
“A little, yes, muh English no so good”, Yolanda uttered in her characteristically submissive tone.

“If you’re going to live here, learn the language”, Tina thought to herself, circling around Yolanda to get a better look at the expanse of her body.

“You know what dress size?” Tina asked, once again criticizing Yolanda in her thoughts, “How much does this girl eat?”

“No, me no know”, Yolanda said with heavy eyes and tense grin.

“Oh why ain’t I surprised, fantastic!” Tina quibbled in her mind.

Tina sighed as she walked over to the racks, Yolanda trailing behind.

The plus size gowns were vaguely fashionable but were of better material than what Yolanda typically squeezed unto her obese body. Tina held several dresses against Yolanda’s body checking for size.

“We have spandex and baggy stuff too if you’re interested”, Tina informed Yolanda who shrugged her shoulders.

Tina grabbed a couple dresses, “I’m taking you to fitting room to try these on, okay? Follow me, won’t you.”

Yolanda reached over and snagged a dress, a rather matronly looking garment.
Yolanda was less than thrilled and groaned inside, Tina telling her almost politely, “Let’s go, it‘s a busy day.”

“Now miss, the dressing room is under construction so other people will be trying on clothes too, so don’t feel uncomfortable, si?”

Yolanda nervously agreed, “Si, me do like you say.”

__

Nancy was showing Jessie a few dresses, speaking casually about clothing when Yolanda was brought up.

“I hope Tina can help that girl, we seldom have plus size dresses, at least her size”, Tina mentioned, “And more often than not, granny style.”

Jessie halted her survey of the gowns, cheekily conveying, “Yolanda’s a big one isn’t she? I can’t imagine how she handles being so big.”

Nancy breezily replied, “We used to have a Yolanda stop by here, nothing like that girl, a very attractive young woman.”

“This Yolanda looked nothing like her? She was attractive you say?” Jessie asked, holding back her grin.

“Yeah she was slim, naturally pretty, I wonder whatever happened to her? She hasn’t been here in a long time”, Tina replied.

Jessie half-smiled, baiting Tina for her opinion, “Sounds like this Yolanda was a real high class babe, however I doubt this girl with me was ever slim, I mean doesn’t she look the type that has always been fat?”

Tina only nodded which wasn’t good enough for Jessie. Jessie was hopped on retrieving some evidence that Yolanda’s former status as beauty had been completely removed, establishing her as naturally fat and dumpy.

Jessie couldn’t control her catty smile, “Just between us….”

Tina swerved her body to make sure Yolanda or any of the other customers weren’t around to hear her remarks.

“I don’t want to be cruel but since its between us, I can’t imagine a girl that big ever being slender, she has that fat girl look, like she’s always been a blimp”, Tina admitted.

Jessie smiled, she got exactly what she wanted to hear but she couldn’t resist a final remark, “I guess she has no urge to better herself, weight wise or anything else. But if she doesn’t care about her weight and size why should we?”

Tina rolled her eyes in disgust, “We get losers in here every so often. I might have guessed she’s one of them.”

__

Yolanda was relieved that the only other patrons in the fitting room were a mother with her two teenager daughters. Albeit the mom was genuinely heavyset the daughters were lean, Yolanda could detect unfavorable vibes from the girls as she undressed.

Thankfully the mom spoke up; telling them it was rude to stare.

Tina’s lack of patient hung over her face while Yolanda seemed to take forever climbing out of the bland garment which contained her flabby - portly shell.

“No more cheating on my diet”, the thought skipped into Tina’s mind.

Tina couldn’t handle the sight of Yolanda’s beefy form, the fat seeping over her cheap underwear, her butterball belly shooting outward in spherical enormity, her thighs were tree trunk in size, cushioned heavily in blubber.

Yolanda didn’t question or utter a word when Tina suggested, “Maybe I’ll wait outside while you change.”

Tina made her exit while Yolanda tried on the dowdy looking dress, needing to tug the fabric upward, sighing out loud in defeat when the garment failed to advance further than her hips.

By this time the mother had finished trying on her dress, walking by Yolanda with her daughters out of the dressing room.

The mom simply smiled at Yolanda on route to the door, one of the daughters whispered something to the other.
“M00OOO”, the other teenage girl teased Yolanda in a tone so soft her mother failed to hear.

Yolanda peered down at her belly, cupping it with both hands, she sniffled, “Yeah…I really turned into a fat cow…”

Tina returned to the room, still aggravated about waiting on such an overweight young woman.

“Well”, Tina said huffily, “Did it fit?”

“Why mad at me?” Yolanda whimpered, “Not idea but stupid Jessie wants buy me dress…”

Tina sighed; maybe she was behaving a little rudely.

“Okay, miss, instead of trying on all the other dresses, lets just try on the largest one”, Tina suggested with a fabricated smile.

“Um, huh…” Yolanda nervously squeaked, “…ah….you making sense…yes?”

Tina nodded, “Yes. I’ll be right back.”

Tina left the room, Yolanda stood miserably, keeping her eyes away from the full length mirrors.

Tina returned with the dress that could possibly fit Yolanda. Yolanda looked at the gown in horror; it was the most mundane thing she had ever seen. Sleeveless and light brown in color with a dark brown ruffle collar and polka dots.

“Women wear..?” Yolanda blurted.

Tina wanted to make a sale and thus sweetly replied, “I’ll admit the style isn’t all that but you’ll look nice in it. Honest.”

The garment had a zipper in back and Tina did the best she could helping her into it, trying to stay clear of Yolanda’s huge balloon shaped butt.

Once again Yolanda’s extra wide hips and blubbery waist made it a no sale.

Somehow Yolanda managed to make a joke about it, perhaps to ease the tension, “Too mush Yolanda me think!”, she remarked in a shrill of a giggle as she gave her belly a firm tap.

Tina wagged her head, finally discovering some empathy for the very portly Yolanda, “I honestly thought the dress would fit, honest.”

Yolanda let the dress drop to the floor then sluggishly bent over to pick it up, Tina moving backward to avoid contact with her enormous derriere.

Yolanda handed Tina the dress, the embarrassed expression upon her corpulent face spoke volumes concerning her lowly self-esteem.

Tina droned a complicated sigh, “I’m sorry, what if we see about some slacks and a top, would you be okay with that?”

Yolanda softly wheezed while shaking her head in agreement.

Tina turned around but just as quick resumed her position facing Yolanda.
“It’s against store policy to suggest another shop but two blocks down the street there is a store that makes dresses, they’re not cheap but they’ll set you up.”

“Gracias, I mean thank you”, Yolanda’s buttery cheeks inflating with her smile as did her double chin, “You very nice…”

Tina tilted her head and grinned, stating as she backed out of the room, “You get dressed and when you’re ready I’ll show you the slacks and tops.”

__

Bianca and Raquel immediately recognized Jessie upon walking into the dress shop.
The females were both moderately plump, pretty and casually dressed.
Neither one nearly as heavy as Yolanda.

Jessie grabbed the gown she liked best, dark blue with sequins, coincidentally the type of dress Yolanda would wear for special occasions.

“If you don’t mind, I’ll have my friends join me in the fitting room to get their opinions”, Jessie told Nancy after greeting Raquel and Bianca.

“Sure, the fitting room is at the back, you can’t miss it”, Nancy warmly smiled, “Let me know if you need anything.”

Nancy stepped aside, the girls giggling as they hurried to the fitting room.

Tina had just walked out of the fitting room and held the door open for the females, subsequently closing the door and making a trek to the plus size slacks and blouse section of the shop.

__

Yolanda was equally as shocked to see Raquel and Bianca as they were seeing her.

Yolanda was about to get dressed, her vast bloated body practically naked. Clad only in her bra and granny panties. Although Yolanda was the only person in the room, Rachel and Bianca needed to glimpse the entire area, it was impossible for them to believe she could have become that heavy.

“Say hello Yolanda, don’t be rude to your cousins”, Jessie smirked.

Bianca wasn’t related to Yolanda by blood as Raquel but they had been close friends since childhood which enforced the theory they were kin.

Yolanda stood speechless, frozen in her spot, Bianca and Raquel swiftly looked to each other before surveying what had become to their once physically fit relative.

Raquel’s mouth dropped, Bianca blinked several times. Yolanda obviously felt suckered punched by this impromptu reunion.

Finally Raquel warbled in a saccharine sweet tone, “This is some crazy shit, you’re bigger than your mom and sisters. I knew you had it in you, same genes and everything but it’s like you got fat with a vengeance.”

Jessie giggled, “Oh yeah! The fat revolted coz you were so slim, it made you two times as big so you’ll never get your figure back!”

Yolanda looked downward as the females laughed, unable to fight back, wheezed an emotional sigh.

Bianca wiggled her hips in a showy act of audacity, “You’ll never again steal my boyfriends like in high school! You ain’t no competition anymore for me or anyone else!”

Raquel gaped at Yolanda’s belly, “You’re only twenty-five, just think how big you’ll be at thirty!”

Jessie chimed in, “Wow! Can you imagine what she’ll look like then!”

“I’d rather not”, Bianca giggled.

Raquel negatively wagged her head, “You were so pretty too, the prettiest girl in the family but now, even your face got fat.”

Jessie gestured toward Yolanda, “She thought she was better than us, wanted to move in with the white people, ashamed of our culture.”

Jessie smirked at Yolanda, “You lost those lovely Spanish features, the chub has brought out the Indian in you.”

Yolanda continued avoiding eye contact as she reached for her clothes and slowly began to dress.

“Tell them how you were going to better your life with college, how you used to be a big shot bookkeeper, tell them how you make a living now”, Jessie rattled off, “And tell them in English.”

Yolanda tugged the skirt over her hips, “No, Jessie, please”, she whimpered in Spanish, “You know I have a difficult time with the language.”

Bianca and Raquel swapped startled expressions; English was Yolanda’s natural language.

“I’ll tell Marco you were disobedient and rude!” Jessie snapped.

Yolanda fiddled with her worn-out blouse upon putting it on, choking on her words while conveying in English, “Me spend time at school, was gonna get work housekeeping boss, no school no more, me clean up for people.“

Bianca and Raquel looked at Yolanda and then Jessie in unadulterated bewilderment, Bianca ultimately screeching, “What happened to her? She’s talking like a wetback and her voice, her voice got strange!”

Jessie readily announced, “Yolanda’s year in Mexico ruined her English, she can understand it but can’t talk it.”

“That’s totally scary crazy, what up with her voice then?” Raquel frantically uttered, “Yolie sounds whiney, like a pathetic weak girl.”

Jessie had no clue Yolanda went under some kind of weird mind control technique while south of the border, thus she summed it up with the best possible solution, “This what happens I guess when you go from beauty queen girl to blimp!”

Yolanda peeped a wimpy sounding ouch as Jessie squeezed her big puffy upper arm, her belly jiggling upon Jessie giving it a couple quick taps.

“Getting fat ruined your self-esteem”, Jessie cattily continued, “You got humble and tame! Isn’t that correct, Yolanda?”

Yolanda automatically pouted, whimpering in Spanish, “Yes Jessie. I know what I look like, how big I got. I‘m nothing like I was….”

Jessie grinned, “Now girl, you oughtn’t sound so glum. Your life isn’t so complicated anymore. You’ll work, eat and sleep. Guys won’t hassle you for dates and think of what money you’ll save in clothes.”

Yolanda hated Jessie’s sincerity, almost as much as being taunted.

Jessie showed Yolanda the dress she picked out, “You used to wear this sort of style, remember? All you have to do is lose some of those pounds you put on while in Mexico and we can share it. Think you’ll ever lose enough weight to fit into this dress?”

Yolanda gazed over the dress; she owned a few in that style before being shanghaied to Mexico.
She loved that style and in equal proportion loved flaunting her slim shapely figure in such a garment. However, Yolanda knew she would never regain her beauteous form, losing any amount of weight was now impossible having her mind and behavior conditioned into an overeater.
Jessie candidly addressed the friends as she peeled off her clothes to try on the gown.
“I’ve still a few pounds to lose but this dress will look beautiful on me, and in another month or so, my figure will be flawless.”

“You’re really losing weight, you’ll be skinny again if you stay on your diet”, Bianca cheered her friend on.

Raquel and Bianca were all giggles, tremendous excited and elated that Yolanda was no longer eye candy or a rival toward the affection of the most popular or any guy in the neighborhood.

“Have you been home yet?” Raquel inquired, “Does your mom and sisters know what you look like?”

Jessie spoke out, “Marco forbids it for now, not until she learns her place can she visit her family or her friend Sasha.”

“What does Marco have to do with this?” Bianca asked.

“I don’t know every detail but Yolanda betrayed Marco, he sent her to Mexico to be taught a lesson, made into a domestic laborer”, Jessie explained the best she could; “Now she means nothing to him, Yolanda’s just another neighborhood parasite.”

Yolanda had heard enough and pointed to the door, “I’m supposed to see that salesgirl about some clothes.”

Jessie condescendingly grinned, “Go on, don’t get lost. Pick up a couple items, stretch slacks, whatever. Wait for us at the checkout counter.”

Yolanda obliged Jessie with a nod and waddle out of the room.

Despite not being present the taunts continued.

“I can‘t believe she used to be a skinny little thing!” Bianca laughed, “Yolie turned into a hippo! How much you think she weighs?”

“I have no idea”, Jessie replied as she scoped out her appearance in the dress, “Yolanda is humongous compared to us.”

“No, she’s not eye candy anymore”, Bianca roguishly smiled, “It’s nice to know she won’t be the center of attention with the guys, no more owning the spotlight while we pick through her rejects.”

“She’s the reject now!” Bianca added with an enthusiastic giggle.

Raquel tilted her head, a broad smile curving over her cute face, “I’m curious how Yolanda will function without her looks and slinky body when out in public. Say a bar or somewhere filled with hot guys. You girls get where I’m going?”

Bianca nodded and gazed over at Jessie who agreed.

“Yes, but we don‘t have to take her anywhere, she‘s the clubhouse handmaiden, so she’ll be around lots of guys.”

The females exchanged high-fives and giggled, Jessie adding, “I don’t think they will making any moves on her!”

A short time later after Bianca and Raquel had broken company, Yolanda and Jessie conversed while on route to the van.

“The girls are wondering how much you weigh so maybe tomorrow night we’ll weigh you”, Jessie sweetly warbled.

Yolanda cringed through a jaded snort, “No, Jess…Ms. Estrada, please.”

“Hey, I just bought you a pair of sweatpants and stretch slacks here”, Jessie harshly replied, “You ought to be showing some appreciation!”

“But…ain‘t seeing how fat I got good enough?” Yolanda whined, “So what’s the big deal how much I weigh?”

Yolanda then sighed, “We used to be friends.”

Jessie expressed her opinion with a sugary smile, “Oh Yolanda, if people thought we were friends it would damage my reputation. You’re grossly overweight; your hygiene isn’t the best. You’re an embarrassment.”

Yolanda sniffled and snorted as she tossed her bags into the back of the van, “I never made fun of you when you got fat or was mean.”

Jessie disagreed, “You put it out there, you acted like you were better than me. Maybe you kept the insults to yourself but I know me getting fat was a big joke to you.”

Yolanda whined, “I was never nasty, I even tried giving you advice. Remember?”

“I remember you strutting around in your skimpy clothes and bragging about college”, Jessie reminded Yolanda.

Yolanda swung her head from side to side, softly whimpering, “You’re happy this happened.”

“I won’t lie, I’m very happy I’m losing weight while you’ve become fat and dumpy”, Jessie announced in triumph, “Oh yes, you had some criticism toward large babes in the past, now you’ve joined them so don’t squawk when the same things you said about them are said about you.”

Yolanda lowered her eyes, Jessie calmly stating, “Get in the van, I need to get you settle at the clubhouse.”

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:52 pm

This was good; guess Yolanda is getting her karmic comeuppance or something.
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby TheGreatestView » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:53 am

Can't wait to read the next chapter on Yolanda, Matt. Definitely the most amazing weight gain I've ever read in a character on here. Almost unbelievable! Great work.
TheGreatestView

Postby TheGreatestView » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:06 am

I've also got one question Matt. How long did Yolanda spend at Marta and Rosaria's overall? Just trying to work out the timeline of this story
TheGreatestView

Postby Matt L. » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:40 am

Hello GreatestView,

Thank you for the question. Yolanda spent a year and 4 months in Mexico. Rosita and Marta were very enjoyable characters to write and were somewhat based on the Brewster Sisters from Arsenic and Old Lace.

Thank you for reading the story as well and there's plenty more weight gain in future episodes.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Matt L. » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:24 pm

Jessie entered the clubhouse, essentially a two story frame home where gang members and their chicks hung out, Yolanda trailing behind at a less than swift pace.

There were a few gang members in attendance and one female, Yolanda only familiar with one of them.

They all congenially greeted Jessie, she was Marco’s woman after all, and then their eyes fell upon Yolanda like she was a woman out of sync in their environment.

Yolanda’s peasant garb, the astronomical width of her hips, a belly in two sections, a billowy bulge sprawling over an immensely larger bulge.
There was indeed a third world quality to Yolanda’s face was well, stripped of any eloquence, she appeared foreign, the chubbiness supplementing a clearly humble if not domestic disposition.

“This is Yolanda, Marco hired her to clean up this dump”, Jessie playfully addressed the small collection of loafers. “She does maid stuff too, so don’t be shy about asking her to make you something to eat…”

Jessie proceeded to wave Yolanda on, “Let’s go, I’ll show you where you’re staying.”

__

The basement was arranged into a makeshift bedroom, the condition impressed Yolanda.

A queen size bed with adequate blankets and sheets, a big lounge chair, a fridge, cabinets and a nice throw rug. There was no closets but a rack to hang some clothes and a pair of dressers for other garments, and of course her TV.

“You see, Marco isn’t all bad, he wants your stay to be comfortable”, Jessie noted with a funky smile, “You’re going to work though, baby. Ain’t nothing free. Now put your things away, check out the fridge and cabinets while you’re at it.”

Like an anxious child Yolanda dropped her shopping bags and quickly checked the fridge and cabinets. A smile skirted over Jessie’s face as she observed Yolanda’s flabbiness dynamically shake and jiggle with her movement.

All in all the majority of the food stocked in the cabinets and fridge were sweets or snacks.

“Well if you want a real meal, you know where the kitchen is upstairs”, Jessie blithely informed Yolanda. “Conveniently eat as often as you like.”

Yolanda rubbed her nose, her reply interrupted by Jessie’s cell phone.

Yolanda inspected the bed and the bathroom, unaware that Jessie was talking with Sheila who just was evicted by Marco.

The shower was spacious and apparently renovated but the sink and toilet were dinky and old fashion looking, the mirror over the sink was moderately large.

Jessie summoning Yolanda’s attention by snapping her fingers the very moment she concluded the conversation with Sheila.

Yolanda waddled over to Jessie, embracing her belly upon reaching her.

“Very good, you know to obey”, Jessie stood in an authoritative stance.

“For your information I was talking with Sheila”, Jessie’s grin as syrupy as her tone, “She’s having some problems and of course since I’m her best friend, she sought my advice.”

Yolanda sighed in bewilderment, although she had been away for better than a year, she was surprised that Sheila had become so chummy with Jessie.

“You mean nothing to Sheila now”, Jessie initiating a crackerjack form of propaganda to browbeat the unsuspecting Yolanda, “And when she sees you, she’ll regard you as a stupid servant. Imagine that, the girl she once admired now outweighing her, and inferior in everyway.”

Yolanda choked-up, her eyes becoming misty, tautly sniffling and snorting.

“Oh well!” Jessie added with a giggle, “Maybe she’ll be nice out of kindness but she won’t respect you.”

Yolanda wanted to oppose Jessie to the point of arguing but the conditioning she received in Mexico bungled her courage, and she passively nodded.

“Now I have a couple more things then I’ll let you settle in, okay?” Jessie smirked.

Yolanda shook her head, “Okay, Ms. Estrada.”

Jessie walked over to Yolanda’s shopping bags and removed one of the dresses she bought at the used clothing store. A rose colored number, unforgivably matronly, with big white color and trim on the short sleeves.

“Tomorrow at Ten sharp be at Marco’s place, he’s expecting you!” Jessie commanded Yolanda, “Your boss has a list of chores for you! Be sure to shower, you have an offensive stench. Understand?”

Yolanda sniffled, “Yes, I’ll do exactly as you wish.”

Jessie paused for a moment, retrieving her cell phone, she happily grinned, “One last thing, Jumbo, and then I’ll permit you to relax in your quarters. I got that college boy’s number and I’m going to call him, arrange a get together between you two. I’m sure he misses his beautiful Yolanda!”

Yolanda’s eyes grew wide, the panic curdling her marginally cute features, “No! Please!”
Jessie took a step back, allowing room for Yolanda to sink to her knees, uncontrollably crying and wheezing, “Please, please don’t! I’ve gotten so horribly fat, okay…? Okay, Marco and you win; I’ll be your servant but don’t make me see Will…”

“Why? Because he’ll be disgusted at the big fat cow you’ve become! A pathetic bottom dweller who don’t have the brains for college!”

Yolanda continued crying, snorting aloud, “Yes! I’m a humongous blimp! Please don’t make me, please, Jessie, if you have any charity please…”

Jessie wagged her head at the sight of the once proud vixen groveling at her feet.

Yolanda’s crying continued, incoherently begging, Jessie sighed and phoned Marco.

Stepping further away from Yolanda, Jessie explained Yolanda’s reaction to Marco.

“She’s really begging, huh?” Marco giggled, “I guess that’s almost good enough. Yolie doesn’t have to see this white boy but this is what I want you to do….”

Jessie listened to Marco’s orders and upon finishing the phone call walked over to Yolanda.

“Okay, stand up you sniveling big baby, you don’t have to see this Will asshole.”

Yolanda wiped her eyes and nose, clumsily standing to her feet.

“Okay, fatso, take a seat!” Jessie angrily told Yolanda.

Yolanda plopped down on the big lounge chair, “Wha..what you going to do?”

Jessie stood in front of Yolanda, “Marco wants me to text this Romero, hopefully he isn’t playing with himself and he’ll text back.”

Yolanda grumbled which caught Jessie’s ire, “Watch the mood, remember I can make things difficult as shit for you!”

Yolanda shook her head, “Ug, I know but you don’t have to be always mean…”

Jessie spoke out loud the text she sent to Yolanda’s college friend Will, “Hey! How are you? I missed you!”

“This might take a few minutes”, Jessie assured Yolanda, and she planted herself on the bed a short distance away from Yolanda. “I hope we don’t have to wait too long for him to reply, in the meantime, tell me what’s it like having to wear gigantic underwear instead of sexy panties?”

Yolanda sighed in defeat, “Do I really have to answer that?”

“I think it’s humiliating, right?” Jessie snickered, “I saw them when you were buying them, damn, they’re huge!”

Yolanda bitterly sighed, “The woman selling them looked at me like I was….”

Jessie interrupted Yolanda, reading off Will’s text, “Where have you been? Everybody’s wondering, can I see you?”

Jessie gawked at Yolanda and giggled while answering Will’s text, “Oh I miss you, Will. I was working in Mexico, yes you can see me but there’s something I must tell you first.”

Jessie resumed looking Yolanda, “This is fun!”

“Not for me”, Yolanda grunted.

Jessie read out Will‘s reply, “You’re not married, are you?”

Jessie again giggled, “I should reply not married in the conventional sense but married to food but I won’t!”

Yolanda sighed in a relief shortly lived as Jessie sung aloud the text she sent Will, “No Will, I’m not married but when I was away I gained weight.”

Yolanda shuddered in her chair, her expression twisting in knots, “No… please.”

“Oh Jumbo, Will got to know the truth!” Jessie replied, then read Will’s text, “You got a little chubby?”

Yolanda sniffled, tears rolling down her well-insulated cheeks; Jessie sent the photograph that was taken at the homeless shelter.

“We’ll see what the frat boy thinks in a minute”, Jessie smiled.

They waited, one minute, two minutes…

Yolanda stared point blank at Jessie, “You’re cruel…”

Jessie ignored Yolanda’s comment, finally shrieking in laughter, “We got a reply! Will says, I’m busy this week, maybe call me next week.”

Jessie shut off the phone as Yolanda whimpered.

Jessie hopped off the bed, patronizingly addressing Yolanda, “See that’s what you get for having a crush on shallow white boys! They just don’t appreciate fuller figured Mexican babes and you’re double the size of most full figured babes.”

Yolanda grunted, covering her face with both hands, “I’m…embarrassed, you happy now?”

Jessie shook her head, “Yes, tubby, I’m ecstatic. This college dude will have such stories to tell his friends, and he’ll always remember you as the hottie who turned into a butterball!”

Jessie rolled her eyes, gently patting Yolanda on the head, “If you’re so anxious for male companionship I think there’s a few club members who might put up with your size. Of course they won’t be the dreamy hunks you used to turn on. Nope, you’ll be lucky with the total rejects and losers who can’t get a date, the guys you used to tease but had no real chance with you. They’re a sick bunch but to mow your lawn, they really have to be hard up.”

Jessie proceeded to the stairs, “Remember Yolie, Marco expects you on time, and like it or not, someday this week we’re going to weigh you!”

Yolanda remained seated as Jessie exited the basement. She had been humiliated beyond rational thought, her emotions skewed. Jessie was correct, even though there wasn’t a true romantic foundation behind her relationship with Will, they did like each other, albeit his actually feelings toward her proved genuinely artificial now that she had become a fat blob, and it hurt that forever he would remember her as the sweet looking girl who became tremendously overweight.

There was no TV watching for Yolanda that night, instead she took out her anger and self-loathing on comfort food, and there was plenty of it. After demolishing chips and ice cream, and cookies and a couple pastries, she climbed aboard her bed and slept fully clothed. Questioning her future, and if Sheila would possibly be understanding or treat him in the same manner as Jessie.

It was good, actually a special treat that the shower had hot water, and although still in an awful mood, the shower was pleasant and soothing enough.

Yolanda brushed her belly with the wash clothe, the soap disappearing into her fat rolls, the sprawling dynamics of her portly belly was maddening, how soft and rubbery the skin texture, the upper bulge jiggling over the lower larger protuberance, the pronounced roundness which its buttery slope expanded in a losing skirmish with gravity. The shapely firm breasts she once prized were now oval shaped jugs which spread over her belly, the fatty tissue rendering her a bulbous rack.

Yolanda sighed at the expanse of her hips, coated with a couple inches of fat, the spread in perfect proportion to the enormous size of her rump and corresponding blubbery thickness of her thighs.

Jessie wasn’t cheap with the shampoo, it had a nice aroma that Yolanda appreciated and she squealed and giggled as she lathered up her locks, even ignoring the profound jiggling to her pudgy upper arms. The water spray ricocheting off her dome like belly, her humongous duff pressed up against the glass door. Being a big girl this was to be expected, but yet tears rolled down her bloated cheeks for a moment, she had become every bit an overweight slob.

Drying off was an arduous task, slipping into her ugly fat woman undergarments just as difficult, needing to fight her way into the unappealing bra, her boobs squishing together, amplifying the sheer vastness of their size.

Yolanda ran a comb through her mane, feeling required wearing her hair in a ponytail, leaving her bangs to dust her forehead, “Still pretty”, the thought zipped through her mind, unaware of the peculiarly domestic category of female she now exhibited.

Yolanda still had time to have a couple more donuts; she had two just before taking the shower, and guzzled a liter of chocolate milk within a few minutes.

From there she put on the appropriate gown which Jessie selected. The style was definitely nice for a middle-age woman, essentially lackluster it broadcast her voluminous belly and didn’t exactly flatter her round hips or hindquarters.

Soon Yolanda was out of the clubhouse taking the short trek to Marco’s apartment right around the corner and down the block.

Yolanda took to the stairs slowly, her big ass swinging from side to side, her abnormally husky thighs rubbing together, wheezing and sighing as she rang Marco’s doorbell.

Marco took much pleasure in being a jerk, smiling at Yolanda with his signature punk grin.

“The help has arrived, hello senorita Monterey. You look familiar, have we met before?”

Yolanda coldly gazed at Marco, she didn’t appreciate the humor.

Marco chuckled, moving out of Yolanda’s path as she entered his abode.

“Put on a pot of coffee and start my shower, there’s a list for you in the kitchen”, Marco sternly told Yolanda, “Oh, I wrote it out in Spanish, rumor has it English is hard for you.”

Again Yolanda resented the teasing but she did as she was told, brewing a pot of coffee and then began Marco’s shower.

Marco joined Yolanda in the bathroom, rudely remarking that its nice having such a large bathroom or else they both couldn’t fit in it.

“Remove my bathroom, peasant girl….”

Yolanda did just that, Marco stood naked, he smirked, “You’ll never get none of this ever again. Too bad in a way, you were a fantastic lover once. You’re too big and sloppy to turn me on now.”

Though Yolanda’s expression was stale, within her heart she couldn’t be more pleased.

“Well go on, baby cakes, check your list of chores, I want my coffee the minute I’m out of the shower. I’ll be in the front room.”

Yolanda nodded, “Yes, Mr. Ramous.”

__

Yolanda read the list, the basic chores expected from a housekeeper. Once Marco was through with his shower and was situated in the front room, Yolanda brought him his coffee.

“Just a minute before you start I want a few words with you”, Marco said, subsequently sipping is coffee before continuing.

“You like your room at the clubhouse?”

Yolanda humbly nodded, “Yes, it is nice. Thank you, Mr. Ramous.

Marco engaged in another sip, “Here’s the deal senorita gordita, you’ll work at the clubhouse a few months and show me that you’ve grown accustomed to your Mexican heritage and being fat is completely normal, you may go back home to your family.”

Yolanda finally smiled; Marco returned the smile, his tone peppered with animosity, “Don’t be too quick to agree, Yolie. You might find cleaning up after us club members your station in life. What other skill do you have? Then there’s your weight. You aren’t going to get any smaller, and I can just picture how embarrassing it will be now that you’re the heaviest member of you clan.”

Yolanda knew Marco was trying to get to her but she realized it was far better to play his game than protest. “We’ll see, Mr. Ramous. Maybe you’ll be right.”

Marco profoundly scoped out Yolanda’s wide, buttery figure.
“You’re a huge young lady, not even twenty-five yet; of course you’ll get fatter.”

Yolanda elevated her eyebrows in thought, tilting her head in a submissive manner, she unintentionally giggled, “I never wanted to get fat but looks like I’m stuck this way!”

Yolanda slipped her hand over her belly, her features revealing her brittle emotions.

“In a few years who’s going to remember what you used to look like”, Marco candidly remarked, “You’re so big and fat nobody will ever think you were thin and sexy.”

Yolanda nodded, “But I’ll remember..…”
Yolanda began choking on her words, tears rolling down her cheeks, “….I was insensitive to big girls, now I know what it is like being a fatty…”

“Nice speech, Yolie”, Marco heartlessly addressed Yolanda, “But stop the water works, I don’t care!”

Yolanda wiped away the tears, sniffling and snorting, trying to achieve some composure.
“Yes…..Mr. Ramous.”

“Get to work, in a few hours you may have lunch, after your prepare mine!” Marco sternly informed Yolanda.

Yolanda backed away and did as she was told.

There was laundry, cleaning the kitchen which included the oven and fridge, throughout the apartment dusting, vacuuming, and cleaning the bathroom. There was no mop for Yolanda, and she needed wash the floors on her hands and knees.

To Marco’s specific orders, Yolanda made him grilled cheese sanwiches and fries for lunch; he rewarded her with a microwave burrito and beans.

“You didn’t do a half bad job, Yolie”, Marco slickly complimented Yolanda as she lit his cigar.

“Damn, being a bookkeeper was a waste, scrub woman is the best career suited for you!”

Yolanda nodded, replying to the positive only to appease Marco, “Yes, Mr. Ramous. You right.”

Marco took a long drag from his stogie, “Alright, after you take out the trash I need you to go to the market and pick up a few things. Tell Sal you’re working for me, he’ll give you my discount, right?”

Yolanda agreed with a lopsided grin, “Yes, sir, I’ll do that.”

Marco supplied Yolanda with a short list, and she journeyed over to the supermarket as soon as she took out the trash.

It had been over a year since Yolanda wandered through the neighborhood, now a two-ton Tessie and wearing a frumpy dress, her celebrity status in the gutter, she was no different than any other common citizen of the Spanish slum. The regal strut, full of confidence, reduced to an uncomfortable waddle, and the additional pounds curtailing her energy.

The older dude mowing his front lawn didn’t acknowledge her, this wouldn’t have happened when she was a vixen, the thin teenage wannabes who walked by Yolanda like she was invisible, only an older woman gestured a hello by way of a friendly nod.
The tinkers and food cart dwellers showed Yolanda no recognition; guys driving by didn’t honk their horns or make catcalls.

Yolanda trudged along, wheezing and sighing, the supermarket within reach.

The usual pack of teenage punks who hanged out in front of the supermarket made room for Yolanda as she wobbled within the entrance. Gone was the respect from days when she was a hot number, and Marco’s woman. Instead they attempted some bogus flirting, and made crude remarks.

“Say baby, what’s going on? You busy this afternoon?”

“If you’re looking for some fun pick me up a six pack and I’ll introduce you to my dad, he’s hard-up!”

“Don’t buy all the food, other people have to eat too!”

Inside the market things had likewise changed. No longer did people stop Yolanda for small talk or move out of her way while coasting down the aisle. In the checkout line she didn’t have top priority and could move to the head of the line without question. Yolanda waited her turn like everyone else.

Finally old Sal rang up the groceries Yolanda obtained for Marco.
Yolanda had known Sal since she was a teenager, and he was quite fond of her. Now Sal treated Yolanda like an anonymous wetback, no real eye contact or even a friendly smile.

“This for Marco Ramous, he said he gets his discount”, Yolanda said with her eyes looking downward.

“Anyone can say that”, Sal replied.

“Oh, right”, Yolanda’s double chin expanding with her dumpy smile, “I work for Marco, his cleaning girl.”

Sal quickly gazed at the phone number on the wall and grabbed his cell phone, giving Yolanda a suspicious look as he called Marco, “You don’t look like no cleaning girl Marco would hire, he’d have one in a French maid’s uniform if I know him.”

Yolanda closed her eyes briefly exhaling a reticent snort.

Sal’s conversation with Marco wasn’t tactful or quiet as they discussed the overweight woman who stood on the other side of the counter.

“Hey, there’s this big girl here claiming she gets your discount…”

Sal nodded, then laughed, “No shit! You’re not kidding?”

A moment later Sal placed his cell phone in his pocket.

“Okay, Yolanda, its real, never considered you working as a housekeeper…”

Sal rang Yolanda up, taking the cash, and began placing the items in plastic shopping bags, “Did you like Mexico?”

Yolanda rubbed her belly, “Mexico liked me better I think…”

“I didn’t mean to be rude”, Sal grinned, “Anybody can say they’re working for Marco, and you’ve changed.”

Yolanda humbly nodded; taking the pair of shopping bags she left the supermarket.
Once again the neighborhood punks teased and taunted her on her way out.

_________

Yolanda sat down at the kitchen table as soon as she arrived back at Marco’s flat.
Not actually dumbfounded by the negative results of her expedition through the neighborhood, she expected that, but slightly exhausted from the long walk.

Marco wagged his head upon entering the kitchen, humorously taking Yolanda to task, “Loafing already!”

“I’m sorry, Mr. Ramous”, Yolanda said passively, “Walking got me tired.”

“Alright, catch your breath and then you can go home, the clubhouse”, Marco smiled, “A little something for your work”, he added while handing Yolanda a Ten dollar bill.

Yolanda sighed, feeling obligated in thanking him, she put on her best candy smile, “Thank you, I hope I did okay?”

Yolanda’s extensive grin puffed up her cheeks and chins, exaggerating the doughy gravity of her facial appearance, bestowing her a chunkier, sloppier look which caused Marco to crack a funky smile.

“Fine, for a portly girl, that is”, Marco amusingly chattered away, “I have one last question for you. If you knew in advance how I would punish you, would you have betrayed me, even went to college?”

Yolanda rubbed her nose, “We were lovers, I was your woman, can’t you please show me some kindness?”

“Answer the question dumb ass”, Marco demanded.

“No, Marco, I’d have been loyal, I hate being so heavy, but tell me please about Sasha, is she thinking me a friend or what?”

Marco whimsically grinned at Yolanda’s improper form of speech, and he was quite economical with the truth.

“Sasha is no friend of yours. Not anymore. But say the word and I’ll dump you off at her place; you can clean for her, right? Because you’re inferior now, she would love knowing you’re a big slob.”

Yolanda balked at the idea, unaware that it was completely false, “No, pleeze, I’ll not bother you no more about Sasha. I promise you, Mr. Ramous, I can’t have her seeing me like this.”

“Jessie’s my main woman”, Marco continued the lie, “You treat her with extra respect and I’ll keep Sasha away from you. Although it would be obvious, she’d more than laugh at you or treat you like a total reject. Sasha would hassle you about getting fat and that she was the now the prettier girl.”

Marco drove home his point by firmly tapping Yolanda’s sprawling big belly.

Postby Junketh71 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:50 pm

This was really good. Have a happy holiday!
Junketh71

Postby Matt L. » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:18 am

Thanks Junketh71, Happy New Year!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Matt L. » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:21 am

Housework wasn’t so awful, it was better than working at Hector’s hotel; there were no bosses around to shout orders or criticize her. Yolanda was obligated to wait on the club members but that was easy as well, the only gang associates to give her a hard time were Jessie and her former posse.

Yolanda spent her free time alone in her basement apartment watching TV and eating.
She had developed a true fascination for the Mexico soap operas and game shows, rarely watching American broadcasts.

__

It was late in the evening, Jessie had earlier spent some quality time with Marco was now hanging out with Raquel and Bianca, drinking enough beer to where they were all tipsy.

Yolanda was at their beckon call, bringing them their beverages and making pizza rolls as well as serving them chips and dip.

The subject of how much Yolanda weighed once again resurfaced, Bianca bluntly questioned their maidservant but to no prevail.

“I’m bigger than you, so what does it matter how much I weigh”, Yolanda replied, “I got to clean up the kitchen before bedtime, but if you need something give me a call.”

And with that Yolanda waddled into the kitchen.

Jessie sipped her suds; turning to her companions she cracked an uppity smile, “Oh she doesn’t want to be weighed does she.”

Jessie stood up, dramatically gesturing with her hands, “Marco will see to it! I’ll get him.”

______

Yolanda didn’t acknowledge Marco when he entered the kitchen, she kept sweeping the floor.

Marco wagged his head to the negative, his expression somewhat harsh.

“You’re supposed to greet your betters or don’t you know anything about ruling class and servants.”

Yolanda paused from her chore, wiping her nose she softly uttered, “Hello Mr. Ramous.”

“That’s better but there’s room for improvement”, Marco said with a slick smile.

Yolanda nodded, resuming pushing the broom until Marco told her to stop and pay attention.

Yolanda leaned up against the fridge, Marco’s punk grin steadfast, “I got a little dilemma, the girls want you weighed but you refused. Is that right?”

Yolanda shook her head, a sulky expression heavily over her face.

“Listen, tubs, you have an obligation to obey your superiors, that means everybody on terms with the Scorpions. So you stop what you’re doing right now and see Jessie and the girls in the front room.”

Yolanda stepped away from the fridge, her voice reeking of nervousness as she pleaded with Marco. “Please don’t have me weighed…” Yolanda whined, emphasizing her qualms by pushing out her blubbery belly as far as possible, “…..see how fat I got…..why it is important to know how much…”

Marco sneered, “You’re being uncooperative, Yolie. You wouldn’t like being dumped off on skid row for a couple days. Do it now and undress while you’re at it! You’re to be weighed in nothing but your bra and panties.”

Yolanda gazed at Marco in shock, “Wha…? That’s humiliating!”

“You didn’t mind walking around here half naked when you had a body to show off!” Marco derisively stated. So what? Now you got more body to show off.”

Yolanda wiped her eyes, nasally sighing as she shook her head, “Give me minute, please, I’ll go undress….”

“Take off your dress here, I’ll tell Jessie you’ll be right in.”

Marco walked out of the kitchen and joined Jessie and her posse in the front room, telling Jessie to get the scale.

Yolanda sniffled as she disrobed, feeling outrageously awkward in her ill-fitting bra and old woman skivvies.

Jessie had the scale by the time Yolanda waddled into the front room, she glared at Yolanda with hostile eyes, it was Bianca who giggled a demeaning, “Look at all that fat! Wow, Yolanda, you’re humongous!”

“Your sisters will be shocked for sure”, Raquel added, “You’re enormous compared to them!”
They all laughed in unison.

Marco took a seat, lighting a cigar, his bad boy grin taking root over his face, “This is your show, girls. Don’t let me interrupt.”

The egotistical young woman who once flaunted her beauty had become a sloppy overweight maidservant, Marco relished in Yolanda’s ridicule, the more callous the more he enjoyed it.

“There, fatso!” Jessie said as she pointed at the scale.

Yolanda bit her lip, getting this done as quick as possible seemed most sensible.

Jessie and the other girls stood collectively within range of Yolanda, Raquel staring straight on at Yolanda’s belly teasingly chirped, “You’re not the sexy little thing anymore now are ya, fatty!”

Yolanda winced, sending her first foot hard on the scale as Raquel turned to her friends, “You got to excuse me if I’m enjoying this too much….”

“No way!” Jessie laughed, “I’m just as happy she fattened into a hippo!”

“Like she didn’t deserve it…” Bianca snickered.

Yolanda held unto her gigantic blubbery orb, her fingertips tips submerged in the flab, planting her other foot unto the scale, wincing as Jessie sung out her weight, “326-pounds! Damn!”

“You’re a whole lot of woman!” Raquel cheekily smiled as she audaciously patted Yolanda’s belly.

Yolanda squirmed at the gentle tap, thoroughly embarrassed, she wiped her eyes, “We through now?”

“No, not even close, Yolie!” Jessie smirked, “You deserve a reward for behaving, so park that big ass down on the sofa and take a break.”

Rachel tossed Yolanda a couple packages of cupcakes, Yolanda caught them but passively droned, “Me got housework to do…”

Jessie lost her tempter and scolded the hapless young woman, “You’ll do as you’re told! Now sit there and show your appreciation by eating those cupcakes!”

“There’s only four!” Bianca chortled, “I doubt they’ll make a dent in your appetite.”

Yolanda did as she was told, using her teeth to tear open the package, momentarily gazing over at the girls, despondently sighing before gnawing on the first cupcake.

The girls sat down in chairs positioned around Yolanda, drinking their beers while reminiscing about when Yolanda was the queen bee.

“You girls remember when Yolie was uppity and bossy, she thought she was all that!” Jessie viciously stated.

“Oh I remember Yolie calling me in advance when there was a party to know what I was wearing”, Bianca grinned, “just so she could look better than me.”

Yolanda experienced an emotional spiral as she gorged on the cupcakes in an undignified manner, genuinely gluttonous, the rich chocolate flavor causing a minuscule of relief, but her heart and pride were shattered, and she felt as foul and inferior as they made her out to be.

Jessie giggled into Yolanda’s messy face, “How you’d prance around here in a bikini top and shorts, I felt totally unattractive compared to you…”

Jessie resumed her attention on Bianca and Raquel, “….I was so self-conscious around the beauty queen!”

“Queen bee!” Raquel announced loudly, “Yolie ran the posse, whatever it was, we needed her okay before doing it!”

“Um, this girl isn’t going by that name anymore”, said Jessie between sips of beer, sharply explaining, “She goes by the nickname Jumbo! I even think she believes it fitting. Right, Jumbo?”

Yolanda half-smiled, her lips and teeth smeared with chocolate as she uneasily snickered, “Yes…Jessie, Jumbo!”

Yolanda shoved the remainder of the cupcake between her lips, her pudgy cheeks embellished in comical roundness, dribbling frosting and chocolate, loutishly chewing, consequently producing a heavily oafish sounding snort!

The girls broke out in laughter.

“To think, this cow used to lecture me on what I ate!” Bianca giggled.

“Yes, she used to lecture me too”, Raquel voluntarily doled out the facts, “Warned me I could get as fat as her sisters!”

Raquel continued as she coldly gazed at Yolanda, “You told me what guys were off limits too but I could have the pick of your rejects!”

“I kind of think Jumbo won’t be so choosy when it comes to guys now!” Bianca blurted.

Yolanda idly listened to the taunts, nibbling on the crumbs which littered her cleavage, subsequently licking her fingers. Yolanda recollected and admitted to herself that she was something of a show off. Who wouldn’t have been with her hot body, and she did have an acid tongue at times and was insensitive to heavy females, her catty remarks typically malicious.

Yolanda intuitively glimpsed her belly for a brief second, a spongy wide bulge stationed over a much larger one. Yolanda acknowledged she was once vain, proud and haughty, the ridicule was positively deserving, she was due comeuppance. She couldn’t deny the corpulence had radically reduced her status, altering her identity. The jeers directed toward Yolanda made her feel slightly angry, albeit she understood from being on the other side of the criticism and insults, being slovenly, fat and pathetic, the popular and the attractive wouldn’t give her a break.

Raquel was still in her tirade, “….how often did she steal our boyfriends in high school, it happened to Linda and you too Bianca!” she sneered at Yolanda.

Yolanda lowered her eyes and submissively tilted her head.

“Not anymore!”, Jessie laughed then coolly addressed Yolanda, “You might be able to find some kind of desperate romance with some middle age loser but all the cool guys will say ’no way thunder thighs’.”

Marco finally called out, “You’re being too cute and nice to her! She doesn’t deserve your respect and what happened in the past doesn’t rate shit no more because she’s totally a bottom dweller, and that’s it!”

Yolanda grimaced; bottom dwellers were considered the neighborhood leeches and louts.

“Get a bowl of ice cream or something and have that fat cow crouch down and eat it off the floor!” Marco ordered. “Show her she’s no where close to being your equal.”

Yolanda wheezed in panic, placing her hand over her chest in dire fear of Marco’s cruelty.

Jessie laughed, “Sure, why not!”

The other girls giggled, Bianca catching the daunted look upon Yolanda’s fat face, teasingly buzzed, “Lots of ice cream! We mustn’t let Jumbo go hungry!”

Yolanda glared back at Bianca who sarcastically pouted, “Did I hurt the fatty’s feelings?”

“What was the name of Linda’s brother?” Marco asked the girls.

Jessie replied on route to the kitchen, walking in an exaggerated strut to show off her curvy figure, “Eric, he works at the same factory Jumbo did!”

Marco turned to Yolanda, cupping the side of his face, “You tease, I can imagine how heartbreaking it was for him seeing you day in and day out after snubbing him.”

“Why wasn’t he dating material?” Marco’s slick smile dominating his face.

Bianca flatly answered with an uppity warble, “Oh Marco sweetie, his looks didn’t agree with the princess and he was too Mexican.”

Raquel relinquished what facts she knew, although second hand, “Jumbo’s own sister told me that she detested Eric, said he was a filthy wetback who needed to lose a good fifty-pounds to look like a human being.”

Yolanda wagged her head to the negative, causing Marco to snap at her, “You calling Raquel a liar!”

Yolanda’s bottom lip quivered and she nervously squeezed her under belly, “Ah, um, Eric flirted with me a lot, he made me very mad, I said what I said, calling him wetback and ugly but he pestered me…”

Marco asked, “Did he ask you out?”

Yolanda nodded, “Si, yes, but I was dating already…”

Marco moved closer to Yolanda, his eyes sternly interlocking with hers, “Eric had no chance with you, he was thick in our culture and overweight. A lowlife, right? You used to call big Latinos.”

Yolanda closed her eyes, wheezing the answer, “Sometimes…”

“You wouldn’t date him, right or wrong?”

Yolanda covered her face, “I didn’t find him attractive….he was a pain in the ass…”

Marco sighed, turning to Bianca, he asked, “Get a hold of Linda, have her tell her brother that Yolanda is available, okay?”

Bianca agreed, “Oh I would love to take a picture of Eric’s face the moment he sees what’s become of his little tomato.”

“Well, we can set this us at the bar, you can see for yourself!” Marco momentarily spoke as if Yolanda wasn’t in the room.

Marco subsequently turned on Yolanda, “Get up now! Jessie will be back in a minute!”

Yolanda trembled as she struggled off the sofa, sniffling, she refused to look at Marco and the girls.

Yolanda breathed heavily, her belly quivering, the once friends who envied her and to a modest degree admired her, now openly enjoyed their vindictiveness.

Marco walked behind Yolanda, wagging his head in disbelief as he looked upon the spacious backfield which once had been a shapely attractive booty. Yolanda’s butt had balloon into a blubbery sphere, profusely roomy, jutting away from her swollen hips, plunging to some extent over her elephantine thighs.

“No bras for this event!” Marco heartlessly stated.

Unsnapping the generic bra, Yolanda caught both cups with her hands, her voluptuous breasts bobbling upon their release.

“Marco!” Yolanda shrieked.

Marco stepped in front of Yolanda, coldly gazing at her.
“What did you call me!”

Yolanda swerved her face away, “Sorry, Mr. Ramous.”

Marco tugged the bra away from Yolanda’s grip, dropping it to the floor.

“Insubordination doesn’t fly with me! I have no tolerance for peasants who talk to me like we’re on the same level”, Marco squinted in anger, “If I have to teach you respect, you won’t like it.”

Yolanda cradled her bulging fat knockers with her arms, gulping a mouthful of air, “I’ll watch it Mr. Ramous, I’m sorry.”

Marco again wagged his head at the sight of Yolanda’s gigantic belly and voluminous thighs.

Jessie walked back into the ron room with a large size serving bowl just as Marco bluntly asked Yolanda, “How does it feel going from sexy beauty to fat cow?”

Jessie giggled as she strolled over to Marco, causing him to turn to her and inquire, “What’s your opinion, Jessie.”

Jessie stopped next to Marco, her eyes surveying Yolanda’s bloated form.
“Well she’s a fatty”, Jessie smirked, “I would never guess she ever had any kind of sexy figure.”

Jessie tilted her head, conveying in an ultra saccharine tone, “You’re no knock out by any standards, Jumbo, but I think your face is still fat girl cute.”

Marco couldn’t oppose his participation, “Yeah, I think Jessie is right…..”

The fatty tissue had eliminated the unique quality which portrayed her Spanish ancestry, attractive and exciting but now Yolanda resembled a lackadaisical - tame young woman of native Mexican origins.

“…..You have a beautiful smile but your cheeks look like water balloons……” Marco said as he reached out and gently pinched Yolanda’s double chin.

Yolanda’s bulbous cheeks extended to thick jowls connecting to a layer of chins, even her nose had inflated into a broad pug variety.

Yolanda squirmed from the pinch, immediately jolting her head backward.

Marco inched back beside Jessie, flatly announcing, “Bianca’s giving Linda’s brother a call, we’re going to set Jumbo up on a date.”

Jessie elevated her eyebrows, initially speaking to Marco, “That’s totally cool…”, then gazed over at Yolanda, “You didn’t want anything to do with Eric once upon a time, I guess at your current weight you’re not so fussy.”

“Eric might have to lower his standards!” Marco brazenly remarked.

Jessie and the girls giggled, Yolanda slanted her eyes downward in embarrassment.

“Sure, coz Eric isn’t so fond of tubby babes, he remembers Yolanda looking like a pinup girl”, Jessie laughed. “Brace yourself for a rude awaking, Eric might be the one dissing you coz you’re fatter than him!”

Marco sighed, “Anyway, what ya bring Jumbo?”

Jessie showed Marco the bowl, “Chocolate ice cream with syrup and bananas!”

Jessie placed the bowl on the floor and once reclaiming her arrogant stance, widely grinned as she patted Yolanda’s belly, “We got to keep you happy!”

Yolanda’s belly quivered, Jessie flashing a gleeful smile at the jiggling fat.

Marco turned to Bianca, “Jessie told her what she thought, what about you? Jumbo would like to know what you think!”

Bianca took a hard glance at Yolanda, finally remarking with a silly grin, “I think its sweet you’ve blown up like a balloon coz now you get to learn what’s it like having to compete with the pretty girls, and all those guy you used to tease, the punks you called them, now they will reject you!”

Raquel caught Marco’s nod and she knew it was her turn.

“I used to think the Gonzales sisters were fat, you’re fatter than them! But, really, answer Marco’s question. How does it feel getting so big after years of being the sexy babe?”

Yolanda’s eyes welled up in tears, “I wish I could forget….”

Marco chuckled, “I’m thinking you’re now the jealous fat girl! Jessie, Bianca and Raquel have sweet figures and you hate it!”

Jessie acted on clue, “It was inevitable, and don’t you think? You come from a family of portly babes, sooner or later you’ve gotten fat. But, um, compared to us hot babes, you’re totally the butterball!”

Marco giggled, “Jessie isn’t kidding. Guys will walk out of their way to flirt with them. You’ll be ignored and even made fun of, the obese wetback; you do have that third world look and mentality!”

Yolanda sniffled, Marco walked behind her and tapped her billowy butt, “Chow, Jumbo, eat.”

Yolanda looked down at the bowl, not moving a budge, Marco sighed, “You never turn down food, go on.”

It was difficult for the once athletic young woman to move downward, Marco swiftly pulling Yolanda’s arms away from her breasts, the heavy package drooping over her bulbous belly.

Yolanda finally made it on all fours, her belly merging with the floor; her thighs pressed together, her posterior roving outward.

Yolanda sniveled and sighed, bringing her face to the bowl, slowly lapping up the food in a slovenly and noisy manner.

Marco laughed at the sight of Yolanda devouring the food right out of the bowl, the girls likewise chuckling.

Marco couldn’t resist his mind games, coached Yolanda along, “You love being a slob and you’re not ashamed, it’s what you are!”

Yolanda’s face was covered with excess ice cream and syrup, slurping away mouthful after mouthful, wheezing and making weird yummy sounds.

Yolanda experienced an abnormal emotional twist, enjoying the slop out of the bowl; she felt no embarrassment at all.

Marco sensed Yolanda’s blatant content conduct, reached over and picked up the bowl.
Yolanda gazed upward, wide eyes and open mouth, ice cream drooling from her lips.

“Enough! You’ve proved you’re a disgusting cow!” Marco vehemently harped at Yolanda.

Yolanda pulled herself up on her big knees, her hands embracing her belly, pleading in a wimpy voice, “Please Senior Ramous! Let me finish ice cream… pleeze…”

The girls all laughed, Marco reeled back his head, even he couldn’t continue with this insane form of derision.

“Get her a spoon and some napkins, now!” Marco called over to Jessie.

Jessie’s humorous attitude paused and she did as she was told.

Yolanda wretchedly looking up at Marco for a moment, then lowering her eyes.

“You’re nothing to me, a bottom feeder but at least have some dignity!” Marco scowled at Yolanda.
“Get to the furniture and eat like a human being!”

Marco stepped back, refusing Yolanda even a shred of aid as she fought to reach her feet.

By the time Yolanda had plopped down on the sofa, Jessie had returned with the spoon and a few napkins, handing them to her.

Yolanda clutched the spoon and began shoveling the ice cream into her mouth.
Messily and savagely, a hint of excitement if not pleasure shown over Yolanda’s pudgy face.

Marco lit a cigar, his cruelty easing up for a moment.

“You girls give Yolanda a break tomorrow“, Marco’s slick smile especially daunting.

Marco swerved his face over to Yolanda for a brief second, utterly sickened at her wanton gluttony.

Resuming his attention on the posse, he informed them, “Tomorrow stop and see her from time to time, bring the slob some fast food and sweets. The day after, do as you please with her, and remember, she doesn’t deserve your respect.”

As the girls agreed, Marco callously conveyed to Yolanda, “Remain in the basement the rest of tonight and tomorrow, wallow in your filth and fat! I’m completely overwhelmed at what you’ve become but make no mistake, I’m just as happy you’re now a gigantic bumbling blimp.”

A stream of melted ice cream oozed from Yolanda’s messy lips trailing down to her chins, “Si, Mr. Ramous. What you say I have no complaints. I learning to be happy being this way, and you’ll see, I’ll obey, I know my place.”

Marco smiled victoriously.

The remainder of the evening and the entirety of the next day Yolanda spent languishing in the basement. The duration of leisure had a numbing effect, her unruly appetite relentless. Eating around the clock, watching an endless parade of television; reading no longer interested her. Stagnant in her bed, adjusting her position every so often.

It was Raquel who made the final stop to see Yolanda later that evening after Bianca and Jessie had seen her earlier that day.

Raquel dropped off a package of BBQ ribs and fried chicken. Enough for two people.

“I have a question for you”, Raquel asked in a tone that was almost friendly, “When Marco asked about how it feels like getting fat, you said. ’I wish I could forget’. What did you mean?”

Yolanda lowered the pudding pack, using her fingers instead of a spoon to devour the pudding, and erratically she smiled, “Ohhh, that…”

Yolanda nervously snorted, “….It’s awful being huge after being skinny beauty, very painful. If was always big girl no so painful. You understand?”

“I think so”, Raquel said coolly although unnerved by the sloppy condition of the room.

Yolanda dropped the empty pudding package unto the floor, tearing into the next package with a dopey grin.

“But Yolanda knows things are different for fatties…”Yolanda added as she began nibbling on the pudding, “…..I know really for sure coz I used to be the skinny girl who was mean to them.”

Yolanda brought her fingers to her mucky lips, vacuuming the wad of pudding into her mouth.

As Yolanda uncouthly chewed, she cupped her roving immense belly causing her to nasally sigh, a single tear rolling down her cheek.

Raquel wanted to leave as soon as possible, about to back her way toward the stairs.
An eccentric grim shown vaguely on Yolanda’s face, puffing up her copious cheeks, and she gestured to the take out which Raquel brought.

Raquel grabbed the bag, cautiously sliding it over the bed up against Yolanda’s hip.
Finally, and without a goodnight, Raquel fled up the stairs.
A wide smile grew upon Raquel’s face to the sound of Yolanda ripping into the bag and her jarring grunt.

The damage had been done, Raquel happily pondered, Yolanda’s life had been forever altered, who she was before no longer mattered, her reputation throughout the neighborhood from this moment on would be the fat slob.

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:25 am

Well, this was kind of dark, but also kind of cool.
Junketh71

PreviousNext

Return to Matt L.