Woman turned into a large breasted waitress via magic stone

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Woman turned into a large breasted waitress via magic stone

Postby omphalos » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:21 pm

The protagonist is a female who is out to lunch with her friends at a diner/restaurant. She comes across a stone that grants wishes and accidentally ends up as the waitress that's now serving her old friends who no longer know who she is. She loses the stone which is then found by her (new) manager at the restaurant. Through a series of wishes made by those around her that come into possession of the magic stone she becomes progressively downgraded...getting larger breasts (for better tips), pregnant, eventually marrying her manager. Sound familiar to anyone?
omphalos

Re: Woman turned into a large breasted waitress via magic st

Postby Burke_Rakers » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:05 pm

I think I do. During her 'downgrade' sequence she became a smoker, I think. It's possible that it's on this site, buried among the 'Stories'.
Burke_Rakers
Transformation Grand Master

Postby funfun74 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:19 am

Hmm. I don't think its a magic stone but here is one that sounds really similar.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4839
funfun74

Postby omphalos » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:47 pm

Thanks so much funfun74, "How may I serve you?" is the story I was looking for! So great to have access to it again. Burke I'm a big fan of your work.
omphalos

Postby funfun74 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:50 am

I seem to also remember a similar story about a woman who I think gets cursed after she makes fun of a blond girl. She is a waitress and starts changing based on what the people around her say about her. She also ends up downgrading, becoming dumber, trasher, and older. Eventually she ends up with her manager I think. I think it had something to do with getting a "tip" from the blond girl that started it. I'd be interested if anyone can find me that story, I remember it being pretty good.
funfun74

Postby abimboleb » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:18 am

There is one story that is similiar to what you describe, "The Costumer's Always Right" by The Doctor! You can find it here: https://thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/vie ... =11&t=3372
abimboleb

Postby Burke_Rakers » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:41 pm

abimboleb wrote:There is one story that is similiar to what you describe, "The Costumer's Always Right" by The Doctor! You can find it here: https://thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/vie ... =11&t=3372

Hey Abimboleb! Just downloaded your recent 'Binky' from your Patreon. As always, you're amazing!
Burke_Rakers

Postby funfun74 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:22 am

abimboleb wrote:There is one story that is similiar to what you describe, "The Costumer's Always Right" by The Doctor! You can find it here: https://thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/vie ... =11&t=3372

Yep that was what I was looking for. Thanks :D
funfun74

Return to Looking For ...