The Lesson 2 - By Kid A (XWG, Revenge)

Moderator: kid a

Re: The Lesson 2 - By Kid A (XWG, Revenge)

Postby kid a » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:50 pm

riptoryx wrote:That was a fun little Easter egg cross-over twist at the end. :)

Thanks man. That’s going to throw off those who never read Fat Camp but I could not resist. ;)
kid a
Transformation Grand Master

Postby riptoryx » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:19 pm

Mmm hm. It seems the Covington business model is a real family affair. ;)
riptoryx

Postby kid a » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:22 pm

riptoryx wrote:Mmm hm. It seems the Covington business model is a real family affair. ;)

indeed it is. I’m too mentally taxed to even think about another story right now but this is just CRYING for a trilogy. ;)
kid a

Postby Junketh71 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:24 pm

Thank you for finishing the story. It was really good.
Junketh71

Postby Matt L. » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:26 pm

Brilliantly constructed, the final line made me laugh out loud, quite unexpected and fantastic!
All in all I really enjoyed "The Lesson 2", another classic.

Much deserved kudos.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby blurmy » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:13 am

Loved that little tie in at the end, great story.
blurmy

Postby dxm9999 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:02 am

Nice ending!
dxm9999

Postby Shamyboi » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:15 pm

I don't in anyway want to imply I disliked this story. I thought it was magnificent and your definitely deserving of the praise. I guess though I'm curious as to why this was a sequel. I'm not trying to make some bizarre comment on the "loving father" but moreso it just seems like you were rushed to make a wholly new story. You were sure to replace the original schemers, never had the new girl plot go much of anywhere, and got her out of the restaurant with a new BF. It was again a great story, it just felt more "Girl named Susan" instead of "The Lesson 2"
Shamyboi

Postby kid a » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:44 am

Shamyboi wrote:I don't in anyway want to imply I disliked this story. I thought it was magnificent and your definitely deserving of the praise. I guess though I'm curious as to why this was a sequel. I'm not trying to make some bizarre comment on the "loving father" but moreso it just seems like you were rushed to make a wholly new story. You were sure to replace the original schemers, never had the new girl plot go much of anywhere, and got her out of the restaurant with a new BF. It was again a great story, it just felt more "Girl named Susan" instead of "The Lesson 2"

First of all, thanks to everyone for the previous comments - much appreciated.

Shamyboi - you’re right, I could have developed some of the other characters/other parts of the plot more. But I think you’re losing sight of my focus - Susan.

The set up, including her brief failed attempt to fatten Shawna was merely a vehicle to drop her into Alex’s arms.

That, and I can’t (and don’t want to...) make all of my stories 35 part marathons. I don’t agree with your sentiment that this isn’t adequately linked to the old Susan and the original (classic) story but that’s ok.

Hopefully this had some solid passages/moments and you all enjoyed it.

***Epilogue Alert***

;)

Actually, I already had some ideas for that baked up that I suspect you’ll approve of.
kid a

Postby kid a » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:09 am

EPILOGUE

“Wow...this brings back so many memories...”

Judy gazed out the windshield as she drove down Main Street of her home town. It was summer break and she was back from college again; one last stint with parents before her senior year at North Carolina State.

Driving past Burger World, she stifled a giggle. “Oh my GAWD Crystal...we should totally go in there.”

Her passenger looked at her with a snarky grin. “Boy i dunno...your diet??”

Crystal winked and pointed to the sizeable muffin top of blubber oozing over Judy’s seatbelt - reaching in she gave it a quick poke before her target recoiled and slapped her hand away.

“Hey now...not all of us can afford a personal trainer you skinny bitch...”

Judy looked over at Crystal and sighed. When they graduated high school, 30 pounds had separated the partners in crime - in her favor. But as she scanned Crystal’s toned, athletic form, it struck her just how much things had changed.

Down to a svelte 135 pounds, it was hard to believe she was looking at the same chubby young girl who had once been her bestie behind the Burger World counter. Crystal yawned theatrically; as her toned arms raised above her head, the motion lifted her tank top at the waist, exposing a now lean and muscular core.

She cocked an eyebrow in Judy’s direction. “Yep, good work if you can get it, Sweets.”

Craning her neck to get another look at Burger World, Crystal chuckled. “but you don’t look THAT bad,” she continued with a smile. She looked back at Judy and inspected her plump friend’s figure.

“I mean what are you now...175? A little elbow grease and we’ll whip you back into shape in no time.”

She pinched Judy’s soft, exposed upper arm, eliciting another hand slap. Judy blushed as she made a left turn into the Walmart parking lot. “I hate you so much,” she remarked causally as they pulled into a spot near the front.

“Well, it could be worse,” Crystal intoned as they stepped out into the parking lot. “Have you heard about our dear Susan lately???”

Judy’s eyes widened at the mention of their old nemesis. “I mean only every 5 minutes!!! I ran into Mitch Traymer at a party last weekend and he was saying she got fricking HUGE.”

She cleared her throat. “But you know how people exaggerate. Either way, suits her right. Nice to know that some people still get what’s coming to them.”

“Oh she got it, alright,” Crystal replied.

“In juicy, fattening spades.”

No one had seen Susan much the last couple of years, truth be told. Well into her “Alex” phase and no longer working, she had been quite the hermit. But there was still the occasional “Singleton Sighting”, and it always flared up the local gossip all over again.

That night at the Halloween Party, someone managed to snap a picture of “Miss Violet” on their cell phone and it was promptly posted to Facebook. With a complimentary tag of Susan, Judy, Crystal and several others from the old gang.

Horrified, Susan had quickly removed the tag the next morning (and proceeded to delete her account altogether), but the picture had already been re-posted out of control on every social media platform known to man. The word was out, and from there it became a legend.

“For what it’s worth, Shawna told me she was a total porker now,” Crystal said with a smug look on her face.

“But yeah, who knows.”

They walked in the entrance to Walmart and went separate ways; Judy grabbed a Diet Coke while Crystal made a quick assault on the makeup aisle. Reconvening at the check-out line, they noticed only one lane was open.

Crystal rolled her eyes as a clearly overwhelmed young cashier attempted to handle the growing line of customers. She was dealing with a fairly irate older gentleman at the moment and frantically grabbed the intercom phone stationed above her register.

“UH....CAN I PLEASE GET THAT PRICE-CHECK AT AISLE ONE??”

She nervously wiped the sweat from her brow as the man glared at her impatiently.

“SUSAN!!! NEED THAT PRICE CHECK AT AISLE ONE!!!”

Crystal and Judy slowly pivoted to each other. “No way...”, Judy mouthed silently.

Turning towards the aisle behind them, their jaws dropped in unison as none other than Junior Walmart Associate Susan Singleton wobbled slowly in their direction.

Summarily dumped by Alex and back home to her parents in defeat, she had been forced to find other employment. Sadly, Walmart had been her best choice from a few lowly options. It was humiliating but at least allowed her to chip in for the rent and fund her out of control junk food addiction. Without Alex and his endless food budget around, she wasn’t eating enough to really gain anymore. That said, on a diet she was not, and her weight hovered consistently just above the 600 pound mark.

In the rage du jour spirit of “appeasing the millennials”, Walmart did their best to be flexible in terms of staff dress code. However there were some limits, and they still required a standard, store branded shirt. Susan, needless to say, had proved a challenge in that regard after she was hired a couple of months ago.

And after contacting all of the local outlets, they had tracked down an outdated, 4X top that just barely fit her portly upper body. As she waddled towards them, her huge, fat upper arms sprouted out of the generously cut sleeves, creating an overall sausage casing appearance. Her massive tits and belly gave the rest of the shirt all it could handle, filling it to capacity and leaving the buttons so strained they looked like they could fly off at any moment.

Luckily for Susan they gave her a pass on the official Walmart slacks. Today she was wearing her newest online purchase - a battleship grey 6X selection. Her enormous hips flared out to the side; she seemed to take up half the aisle as she approached them.

“Oh my goodness!!”, Crystal exclaimed as she clutched her hands against her mouth in faux exhilaration. “Susan!! So good to see you.....and in such fine form too.”

Susan turned beet red as she recognized her old rivals. Looking down, she noticed that her lower belly apron was completely exposed beneath her undersized shirt. It surged out at least a foot from within her skin-tight pants, drooping onto her round, fat thighs and resting between her chubby knees.

Well past the point of being able to conceal a square inch of her supersized body, she didn’t even try. With an angry look on her fat face, she attempted to walk around her, only to be met by Judy on the other side.

“Damn girl. I heard you got huge but.....i mean....”

Judy doubled over in a full-on giggle fit. “I was actually feeling bad about my body these days, but you sure helped me out with that.”

“Did they hire you to make the rest of their fat, skanky customers feel skinny???”

Crystal howled with laughter as Susan stood there in total humiliation. The girl at the register yelled to her again.

“SUSAN!!! I really need that price check!!”

Crystal and Judy finally received a head on shot of Susan’s wide, gigantic ass as she slowly made her way to the register. Abandoning their planned purchases and breezing past her towards the door, the duo stopped for a parting shot.

Crystal looked at the overwhelmed cashier with a devious grin on her face.

“You need a price check all right,” she remarked as she gave Susan a pat on her blubbery hindquarters.

“On this prize winning cow right here.”

Susan gasped in embarrassment while her co-worker stood there dumbfounded by the proceedings.

Judy stepped in to finish it off. “Never mind honey, I see it now.”

“This, right here, is clearly PRICELESS.”
kid a

PreviousNext

Return to Kid A