Doctor Grungot's Exchange Extravaganza! (M2F, Slow, Swap)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Doctor Grungot's Exchange Extravaganza! (M2F, Slow, Swap

Postby laristopa » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:35 am

*Round Thirty Seven*
Anya appeared again in the bar.

She looked down, she still wore the flowy pink dress which flattered her hips and tight stomach. Her huge breasts were supported and displayed prominently across her chest.

Doctor Grungot appeared with a warm smile as he stared at Anya for a second. It made her feel uncomfortable and she recoiled slightly.

"I'm sorry about that last round, Ms. Johannson. Ms. Strauss was completely out of line. Hopefully she'll learn her lesson with the swap she received. As for you, this round will be a reverse Fetish Corner! Please welcome Haley Mayfield!"

A woman in a short dress appeared. She appeared to be in her early forties but had obvious plastic surgery augmenting her appearance. She had large, unnaturally hanging breasts and inflated lips. Her hair was long and stiff looking. She was wearing gaudy jewelry, a tight dress and she teetered on high heels. She wore a large amount of makeup and a wide smile. Anya was glad she didn't look fake like this woman.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Mayfield!" Doctor Grungot's voice was very inviting.

Her voice oozed sexuality. It was sensual and sickly sweet as she responded, "Hey Doctor, glad to be here! Also, please call me Ms. Polermo; the divorce has been finalized."

"Well of course, Ms. Polermo, what would you like to offer our contestant today?"

"Well, Doctor, you see my ex-husband had a lot of weird and kinky fetishes. We had the money to change my body properly but he really enjoyed seeing the obvious implants and surgeries. To be honest with you, I like it too. It makes me feel unique and special." She rubs her hands up her curves and breasts as she speaks. "The problem is, he also changed my...privates. He made my...privates incredibly deep to accommodate his augmented size. He also made my, well, lower lips puffier. No matter what I do, any clothing I wear shows all my business down there! Now that the divorce is finalized, I was really looking for a way to tighten my lady bits without paying for an operation."

Doctor Grungot waited for her to finish before starting, "Ms. Johannson, are you willing to accept a hungry hungry vagina for a powerup?"

Anya thought for a few seconds. She needed to beat Danielle every match now. Last time she used a powerup, it didn't exactly work out well. But any advantage she could take to avoid...preg..pregna..she didn't even want to think about it. So her vagina got deeper and thicker. Big whoop, it was still a vagina.

"Yeah, sure."

Anya felt her genitals changing. She looked down but her flowy dress completely hid what was happening. She felt...hollow? Like she had a deep hole that needed to be filled. When the tingling stopped she shifted her hips slightly. Besides the hollow feeling everything felt the same.

Ms. Polermo reached her hand up her dress and grew an excited expression on her face. "It's a normal vagina again! It feels so much better! Thank you Ms. Johannson, enjoy that modified monstrosity!

Anya didn't have the courage to feel her new parts as the scene began to fade. At least she had a better chance to beat Danielle now.

NAME: Anya Laura JOHANNSON
HEIGHT: 5"4
WEIGHT: 133 LBS
IQ: 89
SEX: Biologically female with XX chromosomes and fully female genitalia.
HAIR: Long, silky, bright blonde hair that goes to the mid back. Styled in a ponytail.
VOICE: Youthful, somewhat shy and quiet.
FACIAL HAIR: None. Smooth and unable to grow hair of any kind.
EYES: Large doe eyed deep-ocean blue, nervous gaze, long eyelashes and dark eyeliner.
FACIAL FEATURES: STRONG MANLY JAW, LARGE EARS, WIDE NOSE, HEAVY BROW, THICK NECK WITH PROMINENT ADAMS APPLE, Thick, red painted, protruding lips in a constant pout, WIDE FOREHEAD, pink blush covering cheeks.
BUILD: Hairless and small feminine torso; thin, hairless arms and legs with little muscle; huge breasts and weak shoulders ; FLAT BUT MUSCULAR ASS; Wide, flared out, feminine birthing hips; tiny tight stomach cinched in sexily.
CHEST: Huge F cup breasts, large and veinous feminine nipples.
EXTREMITIES: LARGE CALLOUSED HANDS WITH painted red nails; Smooth, hairless, delicate, women's size 5 feet with slightly shiny, red painted, longer nails.
GENITALS: Wide, deep, puffy vagina which can accommodate even the most well endowed.
TATTOOS: NONE
PIERCINGS: Medium sized golden hoops in earlobes and a silver stud just above the belly button. Silver stud clit piercing.
OUTFIT: A long, flowy pink dress which goes down to the ankles. Long sleeves with a slight cinch in the middle, accentuating the figure. Plain white bra and panties. Black flats.
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: Is attracted exclusively to men. Prefers to be submissive in sexual encounters.
PERSONALITY: Submissive, self-conscious, follower, un-willing to take chances, Weak-willed, Lazy especially when it comes to household chores, Doesn't mind a mess or living in squalor, INNOVATIVE, Difficulty controlling emotions, very prone to fits of anger, mania or depression. Doesn't care much for the rule of law. Has an extensive criminal history including drug, theft and prostitution charges. Has difficulty trusting others and often displays obsessive jealousy in relationships. Not very smart, has trouble learning.
FAVORITE COLOR: SOLID DARK BROWN
EXPERTISE: CONSTRUCTION, Nascar driver's car numbers, taking care of small children, celebrity gossip, effective strategies to sell the body for sex, Sucking dick
laristopa
Transformation Grand Master

Postby laristopa » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:24 am

*Round Thirty Eight*

Anya suddenly found herself sitting on a tattered, rotten couch. She looked around and recognized Mr. Johnson's home. Her previous efforts to clean the place no longer showed as the piles of filth had appeared yet again. She looked down at herself and noticed her clothing had changed. She had on a belly baring pink crop top. She was not wearing a bra and her large breasts sagged proudly on her chest. Her nipples were clearly visible in the thin pink strip of cloth. Her naval piercing stuck out on her thin stomach while her cleavage was deep. She wore a tight pair of light gray yoga pants. They hugged her wide hips and dug deeply into her vagina, a hungry cameltoe was prominently displayed. Her long blond hair hung loosely and she wore black flats.

She ran her painted nails through her silky blond hair as she peered around the room, her eyes coming to rest on Mr. Johnson who was staring at her from a stained, green leather chair. His stare was intense, and he appeared to be almost plotting. he wore a faded pair of jeans and a stained wife beater.

He slowly shook his head up and down approvingly as he spoke, "You looking fine, baby girl. Love them fat titties." His voice boomed, filling the tiny room.

"Thanks...Daddy..." Anya muttered as a response. She didn't believe the words but felt like she had to say them.

A warm smile appeared as he leaned back in his chair which creaked loudly. He let out a comfortable sigh and softly began, "That's a good girl. Now today you'll be showing me how fine and bad you-"

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

Mr. Johnson was interrupted by a forceful banging on the front door. He stopped talking and his eye grew wide as he froze in place. The silence was absolutely deafening as the pair stared at each other.

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

Three knocks sounded through the house yet again.

A powerful male voice yelled through the door and down the hallway, "Police, come to the door!"

Mr. Johnson began to whisper as he ran to the corner of the room and got close to the wall, "Shit, they testing you, seeing where you at. This shit is happening too quick!" Mr. Johnson shook his head and paused before continuing, "They after me, I got warrants. Tell 'em I ain't here. If they ask you, just tell 'em you don't know where I went and haven't heard from me in awhile."

Anya felt butterflies in her stomach as she stood up from the tattered couch and moved towards the door. She looked out the sliding glass door in the kitchen and noticed the mountain of trash bags from her cleanup attempt. They had begun to rot, covering the entire back deck. She entered the dark hallway, dodging piles of dirty clothes as she made her way to the door.

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG* "Police open up!"

This was her chance, she could show everybody she was not this guys bitch. She was her own woman. Time to tell the truth. Anya turned the handle and slowly opened the door. The officer gave her a bright smile as he spoke warmly, "Good afternoon, ma'am. My name is Deputy Chris. What's your name?"

He wore a black uniform with 'Johnsonville County' on the arm patches. He had the standard gun belt and looked to be in decent physical shape. He had a thin mustache and sunglasses on top of his head. His introduction was very friendly.
Anya kept herself partially obscured by the door as she answered in her masculine voice, "I'm An-Ava."

"Alright Ms. Anava, could you spell that for me? What's your last name?" The deputy pulled out a little blue notebook and pen as he waited for her answer.

"Look, I don't mean to be disrespectful to you, sir, but what do you want?" Anya, for some reason, did not want to tell this officer her name.

"Anava do you live here? Do you happen to know an Anthony Johnson?" He quickly replied, his tone still friendly.

"Yeah I heard o' him. Ain't seen him in awhile, though."

"Are you here alone today Ms...?"

"Anava, that's all you need to know." Anya started to feel angry and anxious. She wanted this cop gone. "If you ain't got no warrant you can get on out of here."

The cops voice had lost a bit of its warmth as he responded, "Who said anything about a warrant, i'm just looking to talk to Anthony today. Who was that other voice I heard in there a few minutes ago?"

Every fiber of Anya's being wanted to scream 'He's in here!' and let the cop storm in and take Mr. Johnson to jail. But something about cooperating with the police made her feel sick to her stomach. "You're probably just hearing things." Anya wet her thick lips as she added, "Now get the fuck off my porch if you ain't got no warrant."

The officer shook his head as he spoke, "We both know he's in there. I'm concerned about you, young lady. He's about double your age and big trouble. He's led quite a few young ladies like yourself to a life of drugs and crime. I don't want to see that happen to you." He appeared to have genuine concern on his face.

Anya thought for a second before responding, "I can take care of myself, sir, and he ain't here."

The deputy nodded his head as he returned his shades to his eyes. "If you see him, please give us a call." He then promptly disappeared.

Anya closed the door and turned around to head back to the living room. Mr. Johnson was standing right behind her. She nearly ran into him and jumped a little as his huge form surprised her in the dark hallway. He was looking down at her. His hulking size made her feel tiny as she waited for his next move, like prey at the mercy of a predator. His rippling, black muscles were on display and it made Anya feel a little weak at the knees. He reached out and scooped her up, pulling her into a big hug.

He lifted Anya off the ground, beamed her a big smile, and gave her a big wet kiss as he whispered, "Thank you, Anya, I love you baby."

Anya didn't know how to respond so she muttered out, "You too...Anthony."

Anthony held her for a few more seconds before slowly dropping her back to the ground. He continued to smile at her before clearing his throat and collecting himself. "Aight, Ho. You proved you one of my own. But you ain't perfect fo' me yet. You want to be perfect for yo' Daddy, right?"

Anya couldn't meet his gaze as she responded with a whisper, "I...I guess so, Daddy."

"Doc you hearing this?" Anthony stated loudly.

"Loud and clear Anthony!" Doctor Grungot's voice was cheery as he responded.

One of Anya's most loathed guests appeared, Avery Miller. She held her usual cigarette but looked different from usual. Her clothing looked cleaner and more expensive. She looked much better put together and posh.
She exhaled her smoke as she spoke, her raspy voice was familiar to Anya by now. "Good afternoon, Doctor, what can I do for you?"

"How has everything been going for you Ms. Miller? Still frustrated with job opportunities?"

"Well, Doctor, my circumstance has been looking up lately. I've acquired better hygiene, wiped my criminal record and i'm smart enough to handle white collar work. Can't complain, always a pleasure to see you; feel free to continue improving my life."

Anthony interjected, "My Anya is a good girl. I 'preciate that she is into guys now. But I want her to WANT it you know? Avery I know you a nasty 'ho. I bet it makes workin' at yo' fancy white collar job much harder thinking about dick all the time....'specially the dark meat. I want Avery to trade her insane libido and preference for black cock to my sweet Anya."

Anya's vision became cloudy for a few seconds and she felt her legs giving out before her senses quickly returned. Her eyes quickly found Anthony who was posing in the dark, cluttered hallway. Anya's breathing started to intensify and she felt herself instantly becoming wet. Anthony's powerful, black body was ready to overpower her. He would hold her down and expose her vulnerable, sopping pussy and ravage her all night long. She found herself caught in a daydream remembering Anthony's long, thick cock sputtering in her mouth. What she wouldn't give to have that again. She had begun to rub her thick vulva through her tight gray yoga pants. There was a wet spot forming from her increasingly soaked vagina. Anthony was reveling in the obvious power he had over her as he continued to flex and pose.

As the scene collapsed, Anya found herself feeling disappointed. It was a scary realization but it was how she truly felt.
She was soon left in the void.

HAIR: Long, silky, bright blonde hair that goes to the mid back. Styled in a ponytail.
EYES: Large doe eyed deep-ocean blue, nervous gaze, long eyelashes and dark eyeliner.
FACIAL FEATURES: STRONG MANLY JAW, LARGE EARS, WIDE NOSE, HEAVY BROW, THICK NECK WITH PROMINENT ADAMS APPLE, Thick, red painted, protruding lips in a constant pout, WIDE FOREHEAD, pink blush covering cheeks.
BUILD: Hairless and small feminine torso; thin, hairless arms and legs with little muscle; huge breasts and weak shoulders ; FLAT BUT MUSCULAR ASS; Wide, flared out, feminine birthing hips; tiny tight stomach cinched in sexily.
EXTREMITIES: LARGE CALLOUSED HANDS WITH painted red nails; Smooth, hairless, delicate, women's size 5 feet with slightly shiny, red painted, longer nails.
GENITALS: Wide, deep, puffy vagina which can accommodate even the most well endowed.
PIERCINGS: Medium sized golden hoops in earlobes and a silver stud just above the belly button. Silver stud clit piercing.
OUTFIT: A tight pink crop top which exposes deep cleavage and bares most of the stomach. A tight gray pair of yoga pants that hug every curve. Black flats.
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: Is attracted exclusively to men. Prefers to be submissive in sexual encounters. Specifically attracted to black men. Very high libido.
PERSONALITY: Submissive, self-conscious, follower, un-willing to take chances, Weak-willed, Lazy especially when it comes to household chores, Doesn't mind a mess or living in squalor, INNOVATIVE, Difficulty controlling emotions, very prone to fits of anger, mania or depression. Doesn't care much for the rule of law. Has an extensive criminal history including drug, theft and prostitution charges. Has difficulty trusting others and often displays obsessive jealousy in relationships. Not very smart, has trouble learning.
EXPERTISE: CONSTRUCTION, Nascar driver's car numbers, taking care of small children, celebrity gossip, effective strategies to sell the body for sex, Sucking dick
laristopa

Postby laristopa » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:26 am

*Round Thirty Nine*

Anya found herself standing in a dark, dusty library. Tall shelves stretched to the ceiling, filled with all manner of books. She stood in a circular area with blue carpeting and two wooden tables. Bookshelves fanned out in all directions. She looked down one of the rows but did not see where the row ended. She felt somewhat claustrophobic in the space.

Anya looked down and saw she still wore the thin pink crop top and gray leggings. Her long hair still hung loosely past her shoulders. Her tiny feet were still encased in black flats.

Cindi appeared a few feet away. Her medium length brown hair framed her mostly feminine face. Anya looked down at her mountainous cleavage which had previously belonged to Cindi. Cindi now had a flat chest and straight hips. Her ass still stuck out provocatively and her thighs still sported feminine fat but she otherwise had a very masculine figure. She curled her hair behind her ear and adjusted her thick glasses as she looked around the room. She wore a short purple dress that clung to her curve less body. She stood on six inch pink stiletto heels.

When her eyes fixed on Anya, Cindi spoke in her breathy voice, "Hello there, Anderson. I see you have acquired our...assets. We're sorry, I figured Mel wouldn't be able to help herself and accept our punishment. We were just so angry."

Anya answered with a sigh, "Naw it's okay, Sandra, it would'a happened sometime anyway."

Sandra grew a weak smile as she nodded towards Anya.

S.A.M. appeared with a little pair of glasses on his robot face. "Contestants will alphabetize a stack of books based on title. Whoever correctly re-stacks the books in their proper order first will win."

Anya let out a disgusted grunt as she sulked over to one of the wooden tables. Sandra looked around and slowly made her way to the other table. She looked surprised. It would appear she wasn't used to remaining Sandra.
Both tables suddenly filled with a pile of dusty books.

"Begin."

Anya pushed all the books to one side, several fell to the floor with a dull *Thunk*. She picked up the first book, a large red tome which was written in a language she didn't understand. The author's last name began with a 'P'. She put the book to left in the cleared space. The second book, a thin green volume had an author with a last name starting with...'P'. Anya stopped for a second and went back to the first book. 'Pi..." the second was 'Pe'. Okay so...A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I...She put the thin green book on top and went onto the next. 'Pir...' Well shit. Anya had forgotten which book already had an author with 'Pi' so she flipped through the first two books. It took her a little while longer to get it all straight but finally she had the correct order for the first three books. She looked to the pile, there must have been twenty five more books to sort. Sorting wasn't really her thing, you know. She had always considered herself a master of the alphabet but when the authors names were this close all the time it could really make it difficult, you know maybe she should just...

Damnit she was losing focus. She grabbed for the next book which had pictures. She flipped through the book and admired the pretty drawings and the beautiful color portrayed in the pages. The author had gone through meticulous detail to show exactly what he wanted on the page. Anya traced her thick fingers along the illustrations. You know it would really be great if...

It happened again! She looked over at Sandra who had completed at least half the task, the pile of books next to her was growing with each minute.

'Pirk...' she quickly found its home and grabbed the next one. 'Pirkh...' She let ouf a groan, this was pissing her off. She was becoming more and more frustrated with every book. She dropped that one in the pile and took the next. 'Pes...' 'Pic...' 'Pehn...' 'Pirt...' She pushed the pile angrily and the books tumbled to the floor. She folded her arms together and decided she was giving up.

A minute later Sandra jumped up and deposited the last book on top of the tall pile. She could barely reach the top but it was complete. She looked over to Anya with a satisfied grin.

"Well done, Ms. Sandra Lane!" Doctor Grungot's voice echoed through the chamber. "What would you like to give Ms. Johannson here?"

"Cindi and I are ready to wear comfortable shoes again, Doctor."

Anya's feet bagan to tingle. She felt a burning sensation and watched as Sandra kicked off her tall pink heels. She stood on her tiptoes but slowly started to lower herself. She had a happy expression as she continue to stand flatter and flatter. Anya could feel the burning become more and more intense as she pushed her heels off the ground and raised them farther and farther up. It finally ended when she was standing on her tiptoes in her black flats. Any attempt to move her heels down would cause her calves to burn. She now had Sandra's reformed feet.

"Would you like me to adjust your outfit Ms. Johannson?" Doctor Grungot asked playfully.

Anya teetered back and forth on her tip toes. She held the table for support but her toes were growing tired. Either she agreed to heels or fell to the floor. She lasted a few more seconds before muttering in her masculine pitch, "Just put the heels on me."

It was a relief as Anya's black flats were replaced with tall pink stiletto heels. While they weren't exactly comfortable they were much better than balancing on tip toes. The heels looked exactly like Sandra's heels had but they were sized to fit Anya's smaller feet. Anya looked over to Sandra who now sported black flats. She looked so much shorter now. Her 5"0 height was no longer augmented by six inch heels. Anya's 5"4 was now pushed by 6'. She felt more confident, towering over her opponent yet again.

As the scene was collapsing, Sandra was practicing walking around the room with a content smile. She gave a wave to Anya as she disappeared.

EXTREMITIES: LARGE CALLOUSED HANDS WITH painted red nails; Smooth, hairless, delicate, women's size 5 feet with slightly shiny, red painted, longer nails. Reformed feet, requiring a minimum of 5 inch high heels.
OUTFIT: A tight pink crop top which exposes deep cleavage and bares most of the stomach. A tight gray pair of yoga pants and hug every curve. Six inch pink stiletto heels.
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: Is attracted exclusively to men. Prefers to be submissive in sexual encounters. Specifically attracted to black men. Very high libido.
laristopa

Postby AndyEngines » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:48 am

Great work on this story. I love it. Your plot is allowing you to explore every little aspect of transformation step by step. Thoroughly enjoying it especially with the regular updates. Thank you
AndyEngines
Transformation Master

Postby Jjjandj » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:40 pm

AndyEngines wrote:Great work on this story. I love it. Your plot is allowing you to explore every little aspect of transformation step by step. Thoroughly enjoying it especially with the regular updates. Thank you

I couldn't agree more. I check my phone every morning for a new installment.
Jjjandj

Postby Junketh71 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:59 pm

Thanks for the new update. It was really good!
Junketh71

Postby laristopa » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:57 am

Thanks a lot, it's really nice to hear :D
laristopa

Postby laristopa » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:00 pm

*Bonus Round Eight*

Anya appeared on stage in front of a grinning Doctor Grungot. The holographic audience burst into applause as her eyes adjusted to the bright lights. She raised her thick fingers to block out the light and was momentarily entranced by her gleaming diamong ring which had appeared yet again. Despite its small size it captivated her with a hopeful glimmer.

Doctor Grungot began to speak but Anya was busy looking herself over. Her outfit had changed just a bit. The tight gray yoga pants had changed into tight black leather with a criss-cross pattern along the sides, exposing skin all the way down. She was also left with an overtly feminine mound between he legs. The material was somewhat shiny and squeaked lightly as she shifted her weight. Her pink heels were now open toe, exposing her dark red polish. Finally, her pink crop top had become thinner. Her areola could just barely be made out through the top. Her thin, pierced stomach was left bare by the crop top. Anya's long silky hair hung loosely down her back. She swept it behind her ear as she tuned into Doctor Grungot.

"..to our eighth bonus round! Let's give him a round of applause! Come on out Anthony!"

From backstage appeared Anya's tall, dark fiance. He strutted with a confident swagger as he neared. The crowd roared and his gleaming brown eyes stared as he came to a stop next to Anya. He folded his arms, pumping up his bulky form. Anthony's muscles were sharply defined and he absolutely towered over her. He wore a blood red formal shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows with a black and red striped tie. His shirt was tucked into black dress pants with a black belt and shiny black shoes. Anya's gaze was fixed on Anthony's shoes but she could feel his stare.

Doctor Grungot was talking and the crowd was roaring but Anya only heard Anthony's voice as he calmly whispered to her, "Hey baby, I missed you."

His voice made Anya's legs quiver. As much as she didn't want it to happen, she couldn't help it; she felt so attracted to him. Anya bit her lower lip as she waited for the flutter in her chest to abate but it did not.

Again, Doctor Grungot's voice became background noise as Anthony spoke. His deep voice was no more than a whisper but spoken so intimately that it was the only noise Anya's brain would let her focus on, "We'll be together forever, soon. That's what you want ain't it? You just have a bit more changin' to do before yo' skanky ass can come home with me. I'ma make you a nasty little 'ho." He paused for a second before adding, "My nasty little 'ho."

Anya's body shivered as she forced her attention to Doctor Grungot, "...ahead S.A.M. tell them the game today!"

S.A.M. appeared which caused the crowd to burst into applause.

All eyes were focused on the tiny little robot projection in the middle of the stage.

"Ms. Johannson will kneel at the feet of Mr. Johnson. She will remain on the floor for two minutes. During this time her only challenge is to not willingly put Mr. Johnson's penis in her mouth."

Anya was taken slightly aback. She had done some...deviant sexual things on this stage, but it was always more or less out of her hands. It would be easy to just sit there for two minutes. She had some restraint. Though her mind was not fully her own anymore, surely she could stop herself from sucking Anthony's cock.

Anya lightly sunk down to her knees and took a deep breath as she tried to focus her mind. She stared blankly ahead as Anthony positioned himself in front of her. He slowly - very slowly unfastened his belt and unzipped his pants. They fell to the floor leaving only a tight pair of black athletic boxers and powerful legs. Anya could see the outline of a monster. She tried her best to stare blankly in the opposite direction but her gaze kept returning to the bulge. Mr. Johnson reached his hand down his boxers and flopped out his member. Anya's mouth instantly watered as she saw the half chub dangling between his legs. It released an overpowering musk as his boxers hit the floor. He removed his shoes and socks then unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his barrel chest and thick black chest hair. All the while, his semi-erect dick flopped back and forth. It was easily six or seven inches - not even hard yet.

Anya's breathing had begun to quicken as she continued trying to focus on staring blankly ahead. The smell was hitting her in waves and she found it increasingly difficult to look away from it. It reeked of male dominance, it was a breeding machine. Anthony moved closer to Anya until his cock was right next to her face. She desperately turned her head away from it trying to ignore it in any way possible.

"Begin."

Anthony slowly started stroking himself and making slight masculine grunts. Anya closed her eyes and tried to imagine someplace far away. A grassy field and a babbling brook, a million miles from this stage. Anthony's pace quickened and Anya could hear a slight squelching sound from his pre cum. What would his pre cum taste like? Her mind became filled with thoughts of pulsing dick in her mouth, shattering her grassy field. She had really become a little horn dog! She opened her eyes to a foot long black dick right in front of her face. Anthony's face was sporting a confident smile.

"Touch it, slut." His powerful voice commanded.

Anya's hand shot up to his shaft instantly. Her saliva filled, thick lipped, painted mouth hung open in disbelief as her thick fingers ran up and down his enormous penis. She felt her nipples harden and her pussy moisten as she began to pump him faster. The intoxicating smell continued to affect her, and his masculine grunts continued as she worked. Four of her five senses were being assaulted with arousal. Only one was missing. She worked her hand to his cock head and pulled a long string of glistening pre cum up to her fat lips. she flicked her tongue out and tasted the salty substance. It set her vagina on fire and her breaths became even more shallow as she returned to pumping his cock slowly. Her other hand probed down into her leather pants. She found her hungry pussy and began swirling a finger around her clit. She let out a light, low pitched moan as the thick scent of girl cum began mixing with the masculine musk. The whole stage reeked of sex.
Anthony used one hand to snatch a handful of Anya's blonde tresses and hold her tightly in place. The other hand helf his penis straight out by the base, just in front of Anya's mouth. She continued to pump his dick and her huge doe eyes were as wide as saucer's staring right into the cock. Her fat breasts swayed with her increased efforts.

"Open yo' dirty mouth and suck me dry, bitch!" This was his strongest command yet.

Anya had no defenses left and stuffed the cock right past her thick lips. Anthony pulled his second hand behind Anya's head and grabbed the rest of her hair in his hands. He pulled it tight and held her in place. Anya's hand continued to stroke her quivering cunt as she worked on taking as much of his rod as she could.

Anthony let out a laugh as the buzzer sounded. He unceremoniously slipped his dick out of Anya's mouth with a loud *pop*. Anya was left with an incredibly empty feeling. She was ashamed, aroused, humiliated, scared and disappointed all at once. She pulled her glistening fingers out of her pants and stood on shaky legs. How could she have such a weak will? She barely lasted over a minute. But despite her disappointment in her lack of willpower, she was more afraid because her biggest disappointment was that she didn't get the chance to let him finish. She WANTED his cum inside her mouth.

Anya continued to feel flush with arousal as Doctor Grungot spoke. "Too bad Ms. Johannson! Looks like you couldn't quite make it. Anthony, what did you have in mind?"

Anthony pulled his clothes back on and adjusted himself as he called upon Avery Miller, yet again.

Avery appeared looking...elegant? She had certainly changed a lot since the first meeting.

"Well Ms. Miller, how have you been?" Doctor Grungot sounded very friendly.

"Well Doctor, i've been great! I've been able to focus solely on my career with that pesky libido problem sorted out. I've recently accepted a general manager position at the diner I used to work as a waitress at. I don't know what else you'd like to swap but i'm very happy to continue."

Anthony jumped in to answer in a respectful but powerful voice, "Give my bitch that tat on your snatch and that cheap looking hair."

Anya felt her scalp tingling and she reached up to grab onto her silky blonde hair. It began to change texture and shade. It got just a hair darker and felt coarser. Her new hair felt lifeless and cheap. Doctor Grungot procured a medium sized mirror and showed it to Anya. Her face still looked mostly masculine besides her huge eyes, thick lips, earrings and makeup. Now, however, her hair looked like it had been treated with low quality products for years. It was still blonde and fell to her mid back but dark roots could be seen, indicating a crappy dye job. Overall the new hair made Anya look a lot trashier.

As Anya continued to examine herself in the mirror, she suddenly felt a burning sensation just above her vagina. She pulled her pants down a few inches to see what was causing her pain. Nestled just above her deep, hairless pussy was a black spade with a "Q" in it. Anna brushed her hand against the tattoo and felt no pain. It was like the tattoo had been there for years. She replaced her pants and sighed, she had never had a tattoo before.

Anthony yelled over to Anna, "Show it to me."

Anna obeyed, pulling her pants down a few inches again. Anthony smiled and whistled when he saw it, "You black owned now, bitch. Yo' hair looking cheap as fuck! You startin' to look like a real white trash girl now."

Anna blushed and waited awkwardly for the scene to collapse, she didn't dare meet Anthony's stare.

NAME: Anna Laura JOHANNSON
HAIR: Long, cheap looking flax blonde dye job with dark roots showing through. Hanging loosely.
EXTREMITIES: LARGE CALLOUSED HANDS WITH painted red nails; Smooth, hairless, delicate, women's size 5 feet with slightly shiny, red painted, longer nails. Reformed feet, requiring a minimum of 5 inch high heels.
TATTOOS: Black spade with a "Q" on the inside tattooed just above the vagina.
OUTFIT: A tight, thin pink crop top which exposes deep cleavage and bares most of the stomach. A tight black leather pair of pants that hug every curve and expose a large amount of flesh due to the criss cross pattern along the side. Six inch open toed pink stiletto heels.
Last edited by laristopa on Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
laristopa

Postby pinkhippo99 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:35 am

We are coming close to the end now. Great story. Wish you all the luck finishing it.
pinkhippo99

Postby ozfatboy » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:04 am

This is an awesome story. I look forward to more chapters coming soon. Keep up the great work. :D
ozfatboy

PreviousNext

Return to Stories