Fat Camp - by Kid A (XWG, Revenge)

Moderator: kid a

Re: Fat Camp - by Kid A (XWG, Revenge)

Postby kid a » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:42 am

tfrmer wrote:You did an incredible job with this chapter and it's been well worth the wait. I think you're some kind of mastermind with how you've plotted it out so far and I can't wait to see what's in store as I never can pin down what direction you'll take it in next.

Thanks ;)

Funny, the “Camp Olympics” was never planned...and I’m surely making things more complicated for myself. lol

But i don’t get the sense that anyone is in a rush for this to be over so we’ll forge on. ;)
kid a
Transformation Grand Master

Postby kid a » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:48 am

Matt L. wrote:Adept update, an all around enjoyable read.

I admire your brilliant use of words in describing the dumpy couch potato, the acne scars and chunky calves especially noteworthy, who’s throng of male suitors have abandoned her for the cheesecake variety she had once been. The sheer gluttony having affected her appearance, I wonder if Paige would develop a slovenly behavior to match.

The Camp Olympics I didn’t expect, an outstanding twist to your story, and I look forward to reading more about Kelly, Darla and Mrs. Covington.

Marvelous!

Cheers, Matt

BTW: Paige looking like the classical fat girl adds to the quality of your story.

Ty sir - see my last post; the Olympics were a surprise to me as well. And I feel like Paige should be in the shot put, but what fun would that be ;)
kid a

Postby kid a » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:50 am

Freaksss wrote:Awesome story. The progression is very well described.

Thanks. I enjoyed that chapter...nice to take a break from the dialogue and focus on the carnage.
kid a

Postby Lyssa » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:40 am

Oh wow Paige is a big mess isn't she :lol: I'm thinking Paige might be feeling a little down and her emotions maybe make her eat more, I mean she probably is feeling some jealousy at Darla and maybe the other campers? :D Kelly isn't so much bigger than her at this point. :lol:
:D
Lyssa

Postby Matt L. » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:18 pm

kid a wrote:
tfrmer wrote:You did an incredible job with this chapter and it's been well worth the wait. I think you're some kind of mastermind with how you've plotted it out so far and I can't wait to see what's in store as I never can pin down what direction you'll take it in next.

Thanks ;)

Funny, the “Camp Olympics” was never planned...and I’m surely making things more complicated for myself. lol

But i don’t get the sense that anyone is in a rush for this to be over so we’ll forge on. ;)

you are correct sir!
Matt L.

Postby DELIMAN092262 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:29 pm

Another great part in a great story. I look forward to your description of the camp Olympics. The obvious being Paige experiencing a “wardrobe malfunction” where her sweatpants/shorts split under the strain. (Proving the African-American camper in part 7 was right. Paige has become a PAWG or Fat Ass White Girl.)

And, or Mrs. C could require that Paige must wear the “Shirt of Shame” from part 5 for a week.
DELIMAN092262

Postby leedy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:50 pm

Great addition Kid. Pretty interested to see Paige's attempt at the Olympics. Will the trio of Mrs.C, Darla and Kelly finally see give Paige a dose of her harsh reality or do they keep quiet, pamper her ego and somehow excuse her from participation.
Maybe there is a way to do both....
leedy

Postby kid a » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:55 pm

Thanks all ;) here’s the latest.
kid a

Postby kid a » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:57 pm

Part 23

The next morning, Paige groggily rolled herself out of bed, swatting at her alarm which was buzzing annoyingly after the 4th snooze. Hearing commotion in the main cabin, she fumbled for an acceptable outfit and after a depressing check of her appearance in the mirror, swung the door open to see what the ruckus was about.

Her campers were streaming out the door excitedly, trailed at the back of the pack by Kelly. She turned around just in time to see Paige standing next to her full-length poster, which had seemingly become a sad Memorial on the walls of Cabin 12.

Kelly’s jaw dropped at the sight. Paige was absentmindedly scratching at her now blubbery belly, which pooched out revealingly over the drawstring of her baggy sweatpants. Forget about the comparison to her poster; she was long past any semblance of attachment to sexy days long past. What struck Kelly on this particular morning was the rapidly shrinking contrast between the Junior Counselor and herself.

Invigorated by the constant exercise at the camp, not to mention “Project Paige”, Kelly had continued to shed the pounds. At her last weigh-in she was just a hair below 280. Covington and Darla had made a show of the achievement, making sure to shower her with praise while Paige stood awkwardly to the side with a stunned look on her chubby face.

Mid-way through the second summer of camp, their weights and realities had intersected in a cruel twist of irony and karma. And trajectories set in motion which would surely continue the trend.

“Ready for the Staff Olympics, Paige?”, Kelly asked cheerfully, making little attempt to hide the smirk on her face. “I saw the assignments last night...they have you in the hundred yard dash! And the high-jump. How exciting for you!!”

Paige’s fattened face turned bright red with anger. “Get out of here, you porker,” she spat furiously. Spying a box of cookies on Kelly’s bed, she waddled over dutifully to collect them. “You fatties will never learn, eh?”, she stated accusingly as she clutched the prize between her chubby arms. The treats rested atop her paunch, which now served as a shelf for whatever high-calorie meal she was about to consume.

“You’re right Paige,” Kelly replied calmly as she shook her head side to side. “We sure don’t seem to learn. But thank goodness we have you around to clean up the mess for us.”

She stared at Paige, making little attempt to conceal her inspection of the Junior Counselor’s bloated form. Chuckling, she continued. “Well I gotta run. Covington wanted to talk to me about something before the races.”

“But I’m sure you’ll do AWESOME,” she finished with a sarcastic wink. “Break a leg!!”

And with that, Kelly quickly exited the cabin, leaving Paige standing there with a look of shock on her face. That bitch, she thought to herself. The nerve...

Looking at the clock, Paige realized the Olympics started in 30 minutes. She cursed; her stock with Covington had plummeted severely, and showing up late this morning would not go over well.

Back in her quarters, Paige peeled off her clothes and searched frantically for an athletic outfit. After several failed attempts to squeeze her bulky hips and thighs into her collection of jogging shorts, she stood there panting in front of her full length mirror.

The reflection looked entirely foreign, and she paused for a moment to take in the sight in a mixture of embarrassment and awe. Her belly bulged outward in a series of three thick rolls, the bottom layer sagging down onto her pillowy thighs and completely hiding her skin-tight panties.

Her hips flared outwards alarmingly; she rested her hands atop them for a moment, looking with shock at her ham-hock upper arms which jiggled uncontrollably as she attempted to pull her underwear up over her cushioned shelf of a booty. Peering at her round face, Paige choked back the tears and in a quiet moment of resignation, reached for her roomiest pair of sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt. Her belly grumbled; seeing the cookies she had seized from Kelly laying on the bed, she ripped open the package and grabbed a handful.

“Need some energy before the races,” she convinced herself as she plodded towards the door. Deep down she knew she needed to start dieting and exercising, but she was SO busy and there was so little free time. And who knew, maybe the Olympics would jump start her back towards her old, active self.

Maybe.
kid a

Postby Matt L. » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:50 pm

Fabulous update!

Good call on how Paige no longer resembles the girl in her poster, and I love how you described Paige using her belly bulge as a shelf. Kelly recognizing the contrast between her weight loss and Paige packing on the pounds is realistic, not only in motivating her to become more physically fit but providing her with superiority over Paige. Mrs. Covington and Darla commending Kelly in front of Paige was fantastic as well.

Wonderful dialogue and descriptions, first rate!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

PreviousNext

Return to Kid A