Fat Camp - by Kid A (XWG, Revenge)

Moderator: kid a

Re: Fat Camp - by Kid A (XWG, Revenge)

Postby leedy » Tue May 15, 2018 1:49 pm

Your ability to write these types of stories is really REALLY good lol. Can't wait for the next part!

(Yes I made an account just to complement this story)
leedy

Postby kid a » Tue May 15, 2018 2:41 pm

Talon Drone wrote:Awesome chapter. If your past stories are any indication, this one is headed for a big finale. Can't wait for the next installment.

Thanks man. I had waited so long (for me anyways) that it felt a bit awkward starting back up. If it hit the mark, glad to hear it.
kid a
Transformation Grand Master

Postby kid a » Tue May 15, 2018 2:42 pm

leedy wrote:Your ability to write these types of stories is really REALLY good lol. Can't wait for the next part!

(Yes I made an account just to complement this story)

Flattered and tyvm.
kid a

Postby Matt L. » Tue May 15, 2018 10:03 pm

There's much to be admire about your latest chapter; Paige losing the ability to turn down food, Mrs. Covington's secretary's reaction, the "You're Enormous" comment. The campers misconstruing Paige as a fellow camper, very cool.

What I like most of all is your first rate descriptions, I can fully visualize Paige's portly body, the changes since the first chapter would be quite shocking. Wow. Not a klinker with the dialogue as well, you have a real talent in this arena.

Thoroughly enjoyable and entertaining.

Kudos!
Matt L.

Postby Lyssa » Wed May 16, 2018 1:24 am

:D Love it! Paige is looking like a camper :lol: Ha-ha! I can see her packing and with fat girl panties, or does she have slim-shapers? I guess there's a new boss instructor for the camp, how will she treat Paige I wonder, and I guess Paige maybe will have a personality change later? :D sweet story.
Lyssa

Postby kid a » Thu May 17, 2018 10:02 am

Part 18

Those words about her Mother’s pants stung in Paige’s ears as she huffed and puffed her way to Cabin 12. Along with another warning Covington has barked out. Apparently there were concerns about the performance of her cabin from last year. A lot of parents had called to complain about the lack of weight loss, wondering what in the world they were paying all this money for only to see their kids wobble back home the same proportions.

So Covington had made it very clear to Paige. If there was ANY evidence of her campers sneaking in contraband, it would be their Junior Counselor who paid the price. And regular, surprise inspections would be held in the mornings (by the new Head Counselor....Paige cringed in jealousy at that thought) to ensure proper controls were in place.

Paige gulped as she thought of all the treats her campers had smuggled in the prior summer. And as she gazed down at the bulging belly that partially obscured the view of her running shoes, it didn’t take long to remember where it had all gone. But she had to keep this job or her Mother would be furious. Her tubby stomach growled as her mind drifted lazily to thoughts of delicious chocolate, snack cakes and cookies; her mouth was practically watering as she padded into the familiar confines of the cabin and slammed the door behind her.

Back in Covington’s office, there was another knock on her door. Her secretary peeked in the door once again. “Ma’am, your 11:30 is here - Camper Kelly Smith?”

Covington set her folders down with a sigh. Why had she scheduled so many meetings on such and already busy day...”Yes. Send her in please.”

Moments later, Kelly walked in the door. Although still very heavy, she had a new-found air of confidence and it showed as she approached the Headmasters desk and sat down politely in the chair. It creaked once more and Covington rolled her eyes.

“Back again, are we, Dear??” she said through pursed lips as she scanned Kelly’s rubenesque figure. “Although from the looks of your file, it seems you were one of the lucky few from Cabin 12 to lose any weight last year.”

Kelly laughed sarcastically. “Yeah. No thanks to that awful counselor.”

Covington’s eyes opened wide. This young lady had some serious moxie speaking so openly against one of her superiors. But then again...

“Oh you mean Paige? Go on sweetie...what was your impression of her?”

Kelly fumed visibly. “She was horrible to us. Insults around the clock, and by the end of the summer she wasn’t even taking part in any of our activities. Seemed more interested in stuffing her own face from the looks of things.”

A broad grin spread across Covington’s face. “I’ll let you in on a little secret Kelly. I’ve noticed her ‘figure problems’ as well. And she has completely disregarded my advice on the subject.”

“Matter of fact I’m half the mind to teach little Miss Paige a lesson. You obviously have no love lost in that regard, so I’m prepared to offer you a business proposition.”

Kelly was a bit shocked by Covington speaking with such disdain about Paige, but couldn’t resist. “OK...I’m listening.”

“Good,” Covington replied plainly. “Here’s the deal. You are to smuggle every last bit of fattening food into Cabin 12. Your housing assignment again this summer, I should add.”

Kelly peered back at her, looking for some hint of a set-up in her eyes. Seeing none, she nodded in agreement.

“It would be my pleasure,” she winked back. “What’s in it for me?”

“Let’s just say you’ll receive a nice fat stipend at the end of the summer. Based on results, of course,” she added.

“And if you keep up the weight loss....who knows - we might just have a counselor position open for you someday too.”

With a wide smile, Kelly extended a chubby hand across the table. “Sounds lovely. And I’ll see if can get the other campers on board as well.”

Covington stared back at her firmly, vindictive determination replacing the grin she had been sporting. “The more the merrier.”
kid a

Postby Matt L. » Thu May 17, 2018 10:12 pm

A devious turn of the screw, the odds are stacked against Paige but her irresponsibility and immodest behavior validates humbling. This was a satisfyingly amusing chapter, Kelly's conference with Mrs. Covington was outstanding, I liked how Kelly was candid with her feelings toward Paige.

Bravo!
Matt L.

Postby Talon Drone » Thu May 17, 2018 11:38 pm

another excellent installment. can’t wait to see what happens next.
Talon Drone

Postby kid a » Fri May 18, 2018 3:37 am

Thanks guys. Had been planning on this installment for a long time...felt good to finally get it “on paper” ;)
kid a

Postby Matt L. » Fri May 18, 2018 9:17 am

I like this line you wrote -> it didn’t take long to remember where it had all gone. But she had to keep this job or her Mother would be furious - Paige is making excuses instead of admitting she's a hog and taking logical control of the situation, and despite recognizing her bulging belly she seems more concerned with eating than getting back into shape.
Very commendable writing in that despite Paige's disdain for the camper's weakness toward food and the campers themselves, she's exhibiting the same behavior.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

PreviousNext

Return to Kid A