Penis shrinking stories?

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Re: Penis shrinking stories?

Postby kaine66 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:20 am

more of a tg story i wrote but had some shrinking.

http://www.badlounge.com/every-scorned- ... dream-001/
Kaine Mark - If you enjoy my work you can see most of it here, or if you would like to donate to the cause. Writing takes a lot of time! http://www.badlounge.com/
kaine66

Postby her revenge » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:07 am

Wonderfully creative and entertaining stories. Great work!
HR
her revenge
Transformation Grand Master

Postby alex2tg » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:43 am

Thanks for the link kaine, I hadn't read your story before.
alex2tg

Postby Shinypaul » Tue May 31, 2022 6:01 am

There is a story on this site that deals with penis shrinking. It’s being posted weekly but I think there are 5 chapters up there now. Very good so far.

It’s called “Game of inches”

https://rachaelsnaughtyspot.blogspot.com/?m=1
Shinypaul

Postby Leviathan » Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:40 pm

Shinypaul wrote:There is a story on this site that deals with penis shrinking. It’s being posted weekly but I think there are 5 chapters up there now. Very good so far.

Whoa that was a really good one.
Leviathan
Transformation Master

Postby Shinypaul » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:49 pm

Glad you enjoyed.

Hope you leave feedback.

Can’t wait for the next chapter!
Shinypaul

Postby allthosecurves » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:17 am

Is anyone aware of any recent stories with this theme, particularly those similar to the gs6gs6gs6 and Nomdreserv stories linked previously in this thread?

I really like it when the stories explore how a transformation like this would affect a romantic relationship and the chaotic, confused, and conflicted emotions that result from it.

Here are a couple of really good stories that I've enjoyed re-reading over the years that feature penis shrinking (though it is not necessarily central to the plot):

There is also a fascinating concept in Black Pastures by wettstarr where a wife's perspective on her husband's penis is changed. He actually doesn't shrink but because she is hypnotized to prefer men with large penises (she now has really high standards), it makes her husband's penis seem small in comparison.

I love the following paragraphs which are in first person from the wife's point of view after her perspective has been changed (note that she is also undergoing "bitchification" so that's why she has a selfish tone):

That weekend, John finally had some time off, and we went out to dinner, and ended up in bed for some badly needed sex. John and I had a healthy sex life, and we did it whenever we could. John was a considerate lover, and always did his best to satisfy me. I always thought we were a pretty sexy couple. However, this particular night—I remember it so well—abruptly and permanently changed things for me. I didn’t even notice at first, then it dawned on me. My husband had a small prick! It had always seemed more than adequate before, but tonight it just seemed small; it seemed small in my hand, it seemed small in my mouth, and it definitely seemed small in my pussy. I had always considered John to be a good man and a good husband, but I felt like I was fucking a teenage boy [...] How could I be in bed with a little-dicked man? This couldn’t be right. I gritted my teeth and did my marital duty. Thankfully, it didn’t last too long, John got his rocks off, and I rolled over to my side of the bed. I put Dr. Miller’s CD in my Walkman, placed the earphones on my head, turned off the light, and dozed off to the sounds of the now familiar music.

Her tight, short skirt climbed up her thighs, and her ample breasts pressed against her thin sweater. Just the kind of girl I needed to hang out with. I guessed she rode a big one every night, and I hated her for it. Then I caught myself; it wasn’t her fault if she was a satisfied bitch, it was my fault for being in my ridiculous situation with a husband that sported a little boy dick. A little boy dick for a woman like me, it all sounded so ludicrous. I sucked on my cigarette and frowned in frustration.
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby Adobeman10 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:31 pm

Leviathan wrote:
Shinypaul wrote:There is a story on this site that deals with penis shrinking. It’s being posted weekly but I think there are 5 chapters up there now. Very good so far.

Whoa that was a really good one.

Anybody save this one?

THe blog is down and Id like to read.
Adobeman10
Transformation Grand Master

Postby jnjff » Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:21 am

I think there used to be one on here with a brother and sister and who play a board game and it results in the brother losing everything. Can't seem to find it though
jnjff

Postby LittleTexas » Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:46 am

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4473

I think this is it
LittleTexas

Previous

Return to Looking For ...