Wait, what is this???

Announcements from The Changing Mirror's administrators.

Wait, what is this???

Postby TheoW » Wed May 23, 2012 9:31 pm

Welcome to The Changing Mirror, a new site that aims to fill the space left by Forever Changing's unfortunate demise. Things are still pretty new here, but hopefully things will start growing soon. Right now there are no 'official rules', so until there are just use your best judgment.

As for me? I'm Theo Winters, I was one of the admins on the old site near the end and crazy enough to want to see it continue. I've tried to rebuild the site as best we can. Sadly we can't recover many of the stories, but if everyone can start posting what they saved things will start filling out.

So, welcome to the new site. Lets see if we can make it even better then what came before it!
Pretends to be the boss around here.
TheoW
Boss Lion

Re: Wait, what is this???

Postby Inthecourt » Fri May 25, 2012 2:04 pm

This is great! So many things were lost with FC going down, but like a phoenix, perhaps it may be reborn- albeit under a different name.

I'll see if I can get a story written for the site. While my writing is less than amazing I think the story section could use anything at this point.

Anyway, what you've done here is awesome and this deserves a kudos.

So... Kudos!
Inthecourt

Postby TP123 » Sun May 27, 2012 4:54 am

Thanks so much for getting this back up Theo. I was gutted when FC went down at first, but I'm glad to see it could now be rebuilt. Thanks again!
TP123

Postby TP123 » Sun May 27, 2012 5:05 am

Thanks so much for getting this site up and running again Theo! I was gutted when FC went down at first, but glad to see it stands a chance at being properly rebuilt again!
TP123

Postby XaEr777 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:08 pm

Hey Theo :D

Any chance of reposting your Fertile Gift story? That was one of my favorite recent ones before FC went down 8-)
XaEr777

Postby TheoW » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:04 pm

XaEr777 wrote:Hey Theo :D

Any chance of reposting your Fertile Gift story? That was one of my favorite recent ones before FC went down 8-)

Happy to! You can find it at viewtopic.php?f=32&t=671
Pretends to be the boss around here.
TheoW
Boss Lion

Postby zxc098 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:12 pm

thanks for restarting this site Theo.

I was not an active member and really only discovered the foreverchanging site when it was already on it's way out :/

I did however save some of the stories that wore on there. I will try to repost them in the next few days.

Also started writing my own stuff as of late so will be contributing in the future.
zxc098

Postby TaintedSins » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:58 pm

Well done sir. It was a huge blow to myself and so many others when the site crashed, Thank you so much for having the kindness and fortitude to rebuild.
TaintedSins

Return to Announcements