Little Lotta & Dot exchange personalities and physiques

Aware of a transformative element in a television show, film/movie, book, comic book, or some other non-Internet source? Let us know about it here!

Little Lotta & Dot exchange personalities and physiques

Postby Burke_Rakers » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:09 pm

I'm almost 50, guys 'n gals...so forgive me when I confess that when I was kid my first real crush was on a Harvey Comics character named Little Lotta. Like most of the Harvey line (Richie Rich, Casper, Hot Stuff and so on), she embodied something usually considered 'bad' (in Lotta Plumps case it was gluttony), but was balanced by her great strength and heroic desire to defend the weak. Her frequent companion and best friend was Little Dot - a cheerful girl with an obsession for dots of all kinds. When reading the 'Stupid Comics' page (fuck you, pal...) I ran into a Lotta & Dot story I'd never seen before. One where Lotta and Dot exchange both personalities and basic physical appearance. Lotta became small, meek and sweet natured, while Dot became big, brawling and gluttonous. I thought it was cute as heck, and wanted to share.

http://www.misterkitty.org/extras/stupi ... dcomics265
Burke_Rakers
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Little Lotta & Dot exchange personalities and physiques

Postby catfish » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:46 pm

All I know is that I have had the theme song to "The Richie Rich/Scooby-Doo Show" stuck in my head for 37 years. Sometimes when I'm trying to remember, like, when my doctor's appointment is, all my brain can come up with is "His bank account is as rich as his name/That's rich!"
catfish
Transformation Master

Postby Burke_Rakers » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:56 pm

Ah, yes...Richie Rich. Never really liked the 80s cartoon much. The design seemed off. A little to 'real world' for such an over the top character. Not that I didn't like the Tony Stark of the Harvey-verse. I remember that in the comics he was always being chased by this selfish, bitchy yet weirdly hot girl named Magda Munny. Who seemed less like a child Richies age and more like a tiny adult.
Burke_Rakers

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:56 pm

I must admit - this was one strange transformation story, but still kind of fun to read. Thanks for sharing!
Junketh71

Return to Transformation in Media