Under used Race Change.

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

Under used Race Change.

Postby Gwendolen_Aurora » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:28 am

This thread is kind of based on the Race Change by Phoenix10 thread. It got me thinking...

For those who might not be sure race change is where a person of one race takes on the adaptations and traits of another race, like white becomes black.

For fans of race change stories, what kind of race change do you think is under used or else what is one type that you've never seen and would love to see?

Happy Holidays All!
Gwendolen_Aurora

Re: Under used Race Change.

Postby CelebrityChanger » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:22 pm

Any race change appears under used. That's why I am interested in writing follow up stories from "The Traveler," where that being switches the DNA of the Black Woman and White Woman - where over a month or two they transform into each other's race.

Also short transformations are particularly good on this matter but rare.
CelebrityChanger

Postby Camille » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:49 am

Well, anything that doesn't involve White people is extremely underused. :D Black to Asian, Asian to Latino, Indian to Japanese etc. Not that I'd like to see any of those in particular, but it will certainly be interesting to read.
Also I do agree that race change in general is extremely underused and I could never really understand why other than self-censorship. For me it is one of the most powerful tranformation plots and I can't get enough of it. Especially when the changes are gradual and not merely cosmetic. I also like when race changes are manifested in cultural changes (i.e. religion change, acquired accent/speaking a foreign language, different behavior and so on). That aspect of the transformation I actually find a lot more interesting that the actual physical change. I also don't like instant or magic change as well as mind control. It has to be relatively "realistic"... Just my two cents.
My blog on ladies and maids swapping roles: http://lady2maid.blogspot.com/
Camille

Postby The Comedian » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:26 am

Yeah, feels like you rarely even see whiteness as the thing being changed to, let alone excluded altogether.
The Comedian

Postby Tom_Q » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:29 am

Have any of you actually saw anything involving Native Americans at all?

Also, white as the final destination is almost non-existing.
Tom_Q

Postby Gwendolen_Aurora » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:10 am

Tom_Q: To answer your question, I've written both.

Four or five stories where the final destination is white and two that deal with becoming Native Americans...

So yes, I have seen such stories...
Gwendolen_Aurora

Postby Tom_Q » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:27 pm

Where they can be found?
Tom_Q

Postby Gwendolen_Aurora » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:36 am

To be honest, and I know this will freak people out... Around a week or so ago my site suffered from a data loss. I am currently in the process of re-uploading the stories... There are hundreds of stories to be uploaded, so I don't totally know when the stories I mentioned will be uploaded. Maybe I could get around to uploading some of them in the next few months...

Sorry I can't be more clear.

Short answer: When they are posted it will be on my site. :)
Gwendolen_Aurora

Return to General Transformation Talk