Role Reversal Video

Found something on YouTube or elsewhere on the Internet that has a transformative element to it? Let your fellow members know about it here!

Role Reversal Video

Postby archon_thanatos » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:46 pm

Recently I wrote a short role reversal script and commissioned a video from Ariel Anderssen. If this kind of thing interests you check it out.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10010 ... atory-girl

This is the plot summary she wrote for it.

Forced to Swap With Reformatory Girl

I'm home from my glitzy evening out, dressed in high heels, holdups and cocktail dress. But there's someone lying in wait for me; a girl who looks just like me, dressed up in my clothes! I threaten to call the police, but she's armed and makes me do what she says. She tells me to strip and give her my glasses, before telling me to put on the vile, worn, school uniform that she's brought with her. Finally, dressed in the reformatory uniform (the institution she escaped from), she tells me her plan. She's going to escape in my clothes, and take over my identity. She's going to call the police and tell them that I'm her!! I'll be taken back to the horrible reformatory, and she assures me that I'll have to endure a bare-bottom spanking for having run away!
archon_thanatos

Re: Role Reversal Video

Postby riveris » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:09 am

this looks really good. Do you know of any other videos like this?
riveris

Return to Transformation on the 'Net