Cursing Alejandra (wg,downgrade,ug) by Kinky_Kandy

Found something on YouTube or elsewhere on the Internet that has a transformative element to it? Let your fellow members know about it here!

Cursing Alejandra (wg,downgrade,ug) by Kinky_Kandy

Postby Kinky_Kandy » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:47 am

Hi all...here is a new blog story that i create...be sure to comment - so more will come!

http://kinkykandytransformation.blogspo ... -none.html
Kinky_Kandy

Re: Cursing Alejandra (wg,downgrade,ug) by Kinky_Kandy

Postby allthosecurves » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:29 pm

Wow, what an excellent story!

I really liked how you wrote Alejandra's struggle with the downgrade. It would be quite the change going from her perfect nose to a hook nose. I liked that size of the transformation was kept realistic (i.e. she has an imperfect nose that you could see in the real world). I really appreciate this restraint and hope this will continue in the rest of the story! It was a cool twist to have Alejandra resort to plastic surgery... and then have it taken from her again.

I also loved the photos you included in the post. They perfectly matched your descriptions.

Keep up the great work!
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby Kinky_Kandy » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:58 am

Thank you a lot. There will be a few chapters..

Your feedback is my motivation...
Kinky_Kandy

Postby archon_thanatos » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:10 am

A good story, but it doesn't really work without the pictures. I would revisit it without the pictures and make clarifications and then add the picture back in.
archon_thanatos

Postby B$fan » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:48 am

Truly excellent. I can't wait for the next chapter. I love the use of pictures.
B$fan
Transformation Master

Postby Kinky_Kandy » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:57 am

You are right about revisiting it...nevertheless i will post the next chapter in the same style.

I think i need to leave a few things open until i know how it is finished...as i want a few "phases" before a conclusion can be made.

In the end i will revisit it...so that it can work without pictures as well.But i have to say that the pictures take a lot of time to be made (especially "later" ones) and are the inspiration for what i write about it...it goes hand in hand....at first at least ;-)
Kinky_Kandy

Postby bazza170 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:46 pm

Great start to your blog, loving the story! Looks like you will have a big future in the community :)
bazza170
Transformation Master

Postby Kinky_Kandy » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:31 pm

Hello all...

i uploaded the second chapter.

http://kinkykandytransformation.blogspo ... ii-by.html

Its more like a bridge to a much longer one (=3rd one). Nevertheless we have some changes again, another surgery "backwards" before the next big change. Hopefully you like that one. I had that one ready with the first one, but wanted to do good pictures for the third chapter (finished now), which definitely will be a more descriptive one.

I´d love to read about suggestions - as i am open to inspirations and new direction a story could develop to. Furthermore I am not sure if there will be a fourth chapter, but I am open to go deeper into changing my first character.

Writing stories on my own is as new as creating those pictures. So don´t be too harsh - I am sure that I will get better and better with that "morphed pictures/story-style" bit by bit.

All yours...

Kandy
Kinky_Kandy

Postby Kinky_Kandy » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:37 pm

Ah and one more thing: i am not a native speaker...i am from Germany.. so it will take time until i will get better when its about using a foreign language. My motivation to post things here, is all the good work that you uploaded. So thanks for all that has been created already.
Kinky_Kandy

Postby Kinky_Kandy » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:48 am

http://kinkykandytransformation.blogspo ... by_27.html

So here is the third part. The second didn´t seem to get a lot of attention.

This one is a lot longer, more description and more pictures included. In fact its longer than part I and part II together.
Of course it makes sense to read the first parts, but its also possible to read that one on its own.

I still wanted to post that one before i am away for one week. It would be nice to read if anyone likes it hehe

Kandy
Kinky_Kandy

Next

Return to Transformation on the 'Net