My story site! (updated)

Found something on YouTube or elsewhere on the Internet that has a transformative element to it? Let your fellow members know about it here!

My story site! (updated)

Postby Gwendolen_Aurora » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:39 am

Below information about my group is now out of date, my site is now open at http://www.lemontreebay.rtb-uni.org/main.php on it right now I have transsexual stories that cover many different interests. To list them would be too complex and seeing I often add new stories, any list would soon be be out of date... So I will just say it contains an assortment of transsexual fiction and you may find something you like somewhere among them.

======

Just letting anyone who is interested it that I have opened a yahoo group for the posting of my TG related stories. The group isn't a long term thing, it is more of a bridge until I can get my new site up and running, but people who like my work or TG work can come visit anyway.

Oh a sample of my work if you want to know more about me: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2732

Right now on my group I have a bunch of stories that cover: Transgender, Lesbian, Race change (to black), Muscle growth, Male to Female, downgrade, Smoking, Robot conversion, age progression (to granny), and race change (to Asian) -- there are also some other transformations, but I won't bother to list them. :)

Drop by if you are interested and drop a line of you like what you see. :)

Address: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/RoundtreeTGfiction

Hope to see some of you there.

Now and forever more Gwendolyn!
Last edited by Gwendolen_Aurora on Tue May 10, 2016 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gwendolen_Aurora

Re: My story group... (soon to be site)

Postby mercury01 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:54 am

I want to join! :D
mercury01

Postby adg210243 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:36 am

I always be a fan of your fictions. Can I join this group? :?:
adg210243

Postby funfun74 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:10 pm

Interested as well. I applied to join.
funfun74
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Gwendolen_Aurora » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:56 am

Hey all. Thanks for the interest :) I've let almost everyone who has applied in... There may be some delay on entry as this gal needs her beauty sleep... ( About five billion years of it ;) ) If you haven't gotten in please let me know.
Gwendolen_Aurora

Return to Transformation on the 'Net