Kojin Joujou wa Taisetsu ni [MC/RC, BE, TG, Shr, ID death]

Found something on YouTube or elsewhere on the Internet that has a transformative element to it? Let your fellow members know about it here!

Kojin Joujou wa Taisetsu ni [MC/RC, BE, TG, Shr, ID death]

Postby funfun74 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:06 pm

A good hentai manga (a short one) with main MC, TG, reality change element. Has AR, BE and shrink in it as well. Also has identity death. so here is the link. File is to big to attach.
Edit2: I should not make posts for things when I've only had like 2 hours of sleep. Anyway this hentai is about a guy who ends up ordering an ID card from online. He gets the card and while his friend(?) who is holding it discovers that he can change him while holding it. The friend proceeds to change him into his petite, large breasted, schoolgirl, sex loving, girlfriend.

Warning that this contains what some consider lolicon as when he first is turned into a girl she is quit small and petite. Also its mostly sex scenes though I think the MC change throughout is done fairly well. The ID death and main RC is at the end. Still hope some people like it.

Edit: http://pururin.com/gallery/19102/kojin- ... su-ni.html or
https://mega.nz/#!GN8wGA4b!P3PAci1wVmGw ... LVDra4B5v8 if you just want to download it.
Last edited by funfun74 on Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
funfun74
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Kojin Joujou wa Taisetsu ni [MC/RC, BE, TG, Shr, ID deat

Postby Junketh71 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:23 pm

I seem to have gotten a sad panda here. Anyone else?
Junketh71

Postby kylekatarn77 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:02 pm

Googled it. Apparently there's a pug-in you need to download to get past that... and all due respect to funfun, hearing that makes me a bit cautious.
kylekatarn77

Postby funfun74 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:02 pm

kylekatarn77 wrote:Googled it. Apparently there's a pug-in you need to download to get past that... and all due respect to funfun, hearing that makes me a bit cautious.

I believe that sad panda exists for that site due to that fact its where they dump a lot of loli-con stuff. I'll look into finding other sources.
funfun74

Postby funfun74 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:01 pm

Updated the links and info about the story for the manga.
funfun74

Postby Junketh71 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:50 pm

I guess it was worthwhile to look over. Thanks for sharing this and fixing the initial links.
Junketh71

Postby Maximus » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:25 pm

Definitely one of the best tg mangas I've read in a while, thank you for sharing
Maximus

Postby funfun74 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:41 pm

I have mixed feelings on it. I really don't like ID death as I feel that negates all the changes made in the first place and part of the fun of changes is seeing how someone responds or deals with them. Also ID death is pretty much killing someone and unless that person deserves it I'm not really a fan of it. Still it was one of the better tf filled manga I've seen and I know this place typically likes MC changes so I figured I'd throw it up here. Also not a huge fan of the loli stuff. Though I do like busty and petite.
funfun74

Return to Transformation on the 'Net