Animated Gifs

Found something on YouTube or elsewhere on the Internet that has a transformative element to it? Let your fellow members know about it here!

Re: Animated Gifs

Postby Matt L. » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:05 pm

You've a real talent, I admire your work.
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Postby snapplepapple » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:50 pm

Matt L. wrote:You've a real talent, I admire your work.

Thank you! I'm certainly trying to get better, after effects is a large program and these give me something to practice on - plus, everyone seems to like them. Otherwise I'd just be morphing apples or flowers or something.
snapplepapple

Postby snapplepapple » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:54 pm

Image - Image

GIF: https://i.minus.com/ibuQsuZsNmCDDX.gif

I hit a couple speed bumps while working on this one trying to get some depth created, in the end, it's not as smooth as I wanted it, but it's still pretty nice. Shadows... shadow paths everywhere. The gif saved me a bunch, I mean, just looking at the first and last images you can see the mistakes... sorry. The gif covers it though :roll:
snapplepapple

Postby snapplepapple » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:58 pm

Image|Image|Image|Image

Click each image for the larger version of each frame.

GIF: https://i.minus.com/izQ9FMPc6eyEV.gif (~15MB)

Another edit/morph of a video. There's actually a second scene I have cut out as well, it's the same one as a gif that's been going around the internet for a couple years where she drops some sunscreen, so if this seems familiar but not quite, that's why. I apologize for the "flat hills". For the next one I'm going to try and use the liquify effect instead of bulge. The problem is anchoring the liquify effect to the tracking data...not quite sure I can do that.
snapplepapple

Postby Matt L. » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:00 pm

I applaud your talent, fantastic work!
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Postby snapplepapple » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:58 pm

Matt L. wrote:I applaud your talent, fantastic work!

Thanks again :D

---------------------------

My plans fell through tonight so I made this one without much thought into where I was going: What happens when you don on a bikini too large? Don't worry, it'll make you fit to it.

ImageImage

GIF: https://i.minus.com/ibs3QP5DSxYIAX.gif

Nothing special really to say about this one, kinda spur of the moment with the images I had to work with. The original picture was huge, making it slow to work with - but this saves me in the end when it's resized + gif. I'm running out of things to do, but I think it's because I've hit my skill cap on after effects. I can't seem to do some of the things I wish I could and don't have the time to learn those things. Basically, I'm kinda stuck with just basic expansion/morph type animations... as in changing what's there, but not adding in much. :(

These are some things that I'm trying to work on, but have yet to be successful at making anything close to decent:
  • slob/messy
  • bimbo aspects
  • - adding/removing glasses
  • - changing hair style
  • alter things at different perspectives other than face forward
  • any sort of muscle adding (subtracting is quite straightforward but still hard)
  • realistic clothing adjustments
Race change was suggested, I'm still trying to find a good image for it, but I think I can do it once I find a suitable image.

If any one has any ideas, even just text will do, that you might think would be pretty simple let me know. I'm kinda tired of just BE gifs, but they're easy and can be completed in an evening. Plus, I'm tired of no context to any of them. That's why I like doing transfer gifs, it adds context.
snapplepapple

Postby snapplepapple » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:28 pm

I decided to play with the things after effects can generate... like lighting! :twisted:
You can see in typical fashion I'm working on a simple BE gif but now with new lightning. It's quite tricky to actually get them to look like they're curving, but it's all good.
snapplepapple

Postby snapplepapple » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:48 pm

Since not much is moving, the size is actually pretty small.
I got carried away with the effects, but hey, it was my first time messing with them. The lighting effect is actually pretty versatile, if I turn off the actual core (white part) it would look more like a vapor, ghost, type thing. (Which might come in handy for a couple others I have)

Enjoy!

I think with this and a video I have I'll try to create a time stop + BE animation. That'll be interesting.
snapplepapple

Postby Tornasunder » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:47 pm

Very VERY nice! I love the fading "lightning" effect as it travels across her boobs, as well as the stages. Looks like you had a little fun!

Its probably outside of your interest or perhaps time constraints, but seeing a stray "bolt" accidently escape and strike Kaley Cuoco's chin would be a dream come true. Nothing like a gentle double chin forming ;)

Amazing work as always. No doubt you're inspiring others. (Perhaps even someone who has influence to bring this kind of transformation to TV and mainstream media?)
Tornasunder
Transformation Master

Postby PlumpUP » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:47 pm

Love the lightning effect, very nice addition.
My Weight Gain Morphs & Caption Blog http://plumpupmorphs.blogspot.com/
PlumpUP

PreviousNext

Return to Transformation on the 'Net