Animated Gifs

Found something on YouTube or elsewhere on the Internet that has a transformative element to it? Let your fellow members know about it here!

Re: Animated Gifs

Postby snapplepapple » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:24 pm

PlumpUP wrote:Love the lightning effect, very nice addition.

Thank you! I'm trying to expand my category of things I can do.

Tornasunder wrote:Very VERY nice! I love the fading "lightning" effect as it travels across her boobs, as well as the stages. Looks like you had a little fun!

Its probably outside of your interest or perhaps time constraints, but seeing a stray "bolt" accidently escape and strike Kaley Cuoco's chin would be a dream come true. Nothing like a gentle double chin forming ;)

Amazing work as always. No doubt you're inspiring others. (Perhaps even someone who has influence to bring this kind of transformation to TV and mainstream media?)

I couldn't come up with a way to get a 'stray arc' to look right, so I went with a combo arc type of look. Maybe next it'll arc to her stomach so it rounds her out... hah, puns.
snapplepapple

Postby Matt L. » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:15 pm

That's fantastic!
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Tornasunder » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:00 am

You are a real artist!!! How much time does it take to do a morph like that? I suppose it varies.

Good luck with whatever you do. I hope it brings you riches!!!
Tornasunder
Transformation Master

Postby Inthecourt » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:10 am

I love your WG ones, especially that one with the transfer back and forth. Would love to see another one similar to that one with perhaps a little more weight being transferred, though I understand that one's probably a little more complicated than most. Also found the chin WG kinda funny.

Hey, uh- here's a double chin. Use it wisely, I guess.

Anyway, great work and would love to see some more WG!
Inthecourt

Postby snapplepapple » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:56 pm

Matt L. wrote:That's fantastic!

Thanks!
Tornasunder wrote:You are a real artist!!! How much time does it take to do a morph like that? I suppose it varies.
Good luck with whatever you do. I hope it brings you riches!!!

Thank you! And you're right, it depends on the image. Usually BE ones take about 2~3 hours. WG ones will usually take 4~6 hours depending on how quickly I can find suitable replacement images. Like finding "donors" for where stomachs, chins,etc come from that are of similar angles and lighting.
The first lighting animation took about 5 hours over the course of 3 nights. Part Two (revenge of the chin) took about 3 hours over two nights.
Inthecourt wrote:I love your WG ones, especially that one with the transfer back and forth. Would love to see another one similar to that one with perhaps a little more weight being transferred, though I understand that one's probably a little more complicated than most. Also found the chin WG kinda funny.
Hey, uh- here's a double chin. Use it wisely, I guess.
Anyway, great work and would love to see some more WG!

Yea, 'It's dangerous to go alone, take this chin!' I enjoyed the outcome as well, slightly humorous, especially since it's just the chin.
I'll see what I can do with more WG transfers and not resetting, I really like the idea of having the morphs loop like that. As for the larger WG, it usually depends on the picture. I usually try to stretch it as far as I can within the reason of reality. However, since it is basically photoshop, I can make them gain as much as possible, assuming I have the skill to back it up. Larger morphs = More skill.
snapplepapple

Postby snapplepapple » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:18 pm

Just in case you thought the pun earlier was just a joke, nope, actually went ahead and rounded her out.

Also, I combined all 3 into one gif: https://i.minus.com/iIaTo3pa7Qtxq.gif - (first) (last)
snapplepapple

Postby Matt L. » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:52 pm

Superbly produced, I admire your talent.
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Tornasunder » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:17 pm

I think the thing that shows your eye for detail is how her breasts spread apart because of her belly AND how their shape changes. You really get the impression their size is now due to fat rather than firm natural tissue. Please warn us if you develop magical powers so that I don't accidently piss you off! wow
Tornasunder
Transformation Master

Postby Odysseus66 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:49 pm

These are great! Any more in the works?
Odysseus66

Postby Daguss » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:23 pm

Id like to see an AR of Penny...that might be cool.
Daguss
Transformation Master

PreviousNext

Return to Transformation on the 'Net