New Transformation Blog

Found something on YouTube or elsewhere on the Internet that has a transformative element to it? Let your fellow members know about it here!

New Transformation Blog

Postby TFManWriter » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:53 pm

Hi Everybody.

I'm new to The Changing Mirror and new to posting Blogs, but an old hand at TF stories (some 19 years). Anyway, I've just set up my first ever blog on blogspot. A TF blog. It's called Transformation Station. Only one story added at the moment but more are on the way. It's long one. Five chapters and with photo images. It's called "Vengeful Girlfriend". It starts off like a Fatal Attraction/Black Widow type psycho-bitch erotic thriller and turns into transformation-fantasy later. It deals with serious subjects, in it's own way, like male domestic abuse, homosexuality, and racism. It has a moral to the story but hopefully can turn people on as well, with the transformation.
Hopefully people will like it. The blog doesn't show up on google search for some reason. I think you have to pay if you want to come up in the search, I don't know, but anyway, here is the link:

https://huboftransformation.blogspot.com/

I would love feedback, either here or on the blog. Feedback means more to me than any money I try to make from writing.
TFManWriter

Re: New Transformation Blog

Postby reactant » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:21 am

Hi,

obviously worked a lot on this, good for you and thanks for sharing.

appreciate the disclaimers and obvious effort to be thoughtful and above board with it all, i.e. noting that it is a fetish work, promoting consent.

personally not a fan of the male sexual content. big turn off for me, but for someone attracted to both genders maybe nice.

the format of the site is a little bit off. when browsing by default, the articles are out of order right now. I'd recommend trying to sort that out. also, the text is just a little too big in my opinion. a couple font sizes down would still be easily readable without feeling so bold.

small writing tip someone else taught me is to take it easy on exclamation marks. I used to use them a lot for emphasis too, but it ends up coming across as cheap. try to stick to zero to one per 'page' and avoid triples i.e. !!!

hope you keep writing, would be glad to read more with less male focus
reactant

Postby TFManWriter » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:24 am

Thank-you Reactant. I'm glad somebody has read it at last. I'm glad you liked it, even if if wasn't completely to your taste. There will be others stories of different types of transformation but I haven't had the time or energy lately as I've been quite ill for several months but I've got more time now I'm redundant. Thanks for pointing out about exclamation marks. I used them for emphasis but it is hard to think of anther way to show emphasis such as a character screaming or shouting unless you use exclamation marks or bold.
I'm Gay, so that is probably why the first story was gay friendly, as such, but other stories not uploaded yet, do have different transformations.
Once again, thanks for the feedback.
TFManWriter

Postby TFManWriter » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:48 pm

I've got some new stories coming up, including a young couple who get more than they bargained for when all the girl wants is for them to spend more time together. Another is my first ever animal TF story, a cheerleader story and a Mum and Daughter TF.
TFManWriter

Postby TFManWriter » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:50 am

I've got a new story added.
TFManWriter

Postby reactant » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:59 pm

happy to give feedback sorry to hear youve been sick. will check out your new stories sometime soon
reactant

Postby TFManWriter » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:33 pm

Thanks Reactant.
TFManWriter

Return to Transformation on the 'Net