Twilight Zone: The Masks (Uglification)

Aware of a transformative element in a television show, film/movie, book, comic book, or some other non-Internet source? Let us know about it here!

Twilight Zone: The Masks (Uglification)

Postby jennmp » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:02 am

In this episode of the twilight zone, a bunch of family members are tricked into wearing masks for their dying father/grandfather. It was his dying wish for them to wear a mask that represents their ugly personalities and once he passes, and they take off their masks to see that their faces have changed to match the masks.

I'm the kinda guy that likes getting to the TF and not watching the whole episode but I found a video that tells the whole story in less than 7 minutes.

Enjoy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPomprYSd_o
jennmp

Re: Twilight Zone: The Masks (Uglification)

Postby allthosecurves » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:19 pm

Thanks for posting this! Love the before and after contrast of the young woman wearing the pearl necklace.
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby Junketh71 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:05 pm

Thanks for sharing. Good find!
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby her revenge » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:00 am

Great find, thanks
HR
her revenge
Transformation Grand Master

Postby jennmp » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:12 am

Wow! I'm really happy people liked this post. I've known about this episode for a bit and I guessed it was just known by everyone else.
I have a couple other things I'll post under the media thread today, see if any of them stick :)

EDIT:
Ended up posting 7 things. Hope you all go through your favorites and post what you've found. I was surprised how many clips I could have posted a while ago (Sorry :roll: )
jennmp

Return to Transformation in Media