Black Mirror S4E1

Aware of a transformative element in a television show, film/movie, book, comic book, or some other non-Internet source? Let us know about it here!

Black Mirror S4E1

Postby Hornplayer » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:12 pm

The first episode of season 4, USS Callister, features a few transformations.

Faceless/skin sealing; a woman has her face stolen and struggled to see or breath.

Monster transformation; a woman is transformed into an insectoid alien.

Skin sealing/genital removal; several characters have their genitals sealed into smooth skin like dolls. One is shown and the rest implied.
Hornplayer

Re: Black Mirror S4E1

Postby jmichaels » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:00 pm

Quick note for others looking for this series, it's on Netflix.
jmichaels
Transformation Master

Postby Pigs Brains » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:52 am

USS Callister story was very good . I could of used a few more transformations , but Hollywood has always had a limited imagination .
Pigs Brains
Transformation Master

Postby Blackbeen » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:37 am

You 'do' realize that EP was total lift of Star Trek TOS don't ya? Charlie X for the face morph to be exact.
This EP was a godawful Anita Sarkeesian wet dream, after S3 ended pretty well with a good to great 3 EP stretch but 3EPs into S4 has been a total nosedive into the garbage dump.
BTW *Spoiler*
I know it was boring but if you paying half attention you would realize that the genital wasn't removed it was consciously not in the program due to the creators lack of interest & or understanding of the down & dirty of sexuality.
Blackbeen

Postby Hornplayer » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:55 am

Christ what a fucking douchebag.
Hornplayer

Postby Pigs Brains » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:49 am

Blackbeen wrote:You 'do' realize that EP was total lift of Star Trek TOS don't ya? Charlie X for the face morph to be exact.
This EP was a godawful Anita Sarkeesian wet dream, after S3 ended pretty well with a good to great 3 EP stretch but 3EPs into S4 has been a total nosedive into the garbage dump.
BTW *Spoiler*
I know it was boring but if you paying half attention you would realize that the genital wasn't removed it was consciously not in the program due to the creators lack of interest & or understanding of the down & dirty of sexuality.

OK, so you feel the need to state the obvious , but did you enjoy it . LOL. Relax , it was fun to watch.
Pigs Brains
Transformation Master

Postby Blackbeen » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:08 am

Pigs Brains wrote:
Blackbeen wrote:You 'do' realize that EP was total lift of Star Trek TOS don't ya? Charlie X for the face morph to be exact.
BTW *Spoiler*

OK, so you feel the need to state the obvious , but did you enjoy it . LOL. Relax , it was fun to watch.

Fun isn't something I equate with Black Mirror, but no, there 3-4 EPs in the series run to date that are solidly good.
Blackbeen

Postby DrZaaijer » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:44 pm

I rarely watch Netflix, but somehow I caught a hold of this and binged it in a few days. What you have to remember here its that there are a lot of themes we use here in the stories. There is a lot of mind control in several of the episodes. There is also a story that reminds me of story arcs in many TG stories. I recognized it right away and I have the same problem with it as I do with the TG stories that use the same theme.

"Stand Up and Dance" used the standard story arc of a forced femininization story. Someone has something on the protagonist and makes him do one thing. The protagonist does it and then it's another thing and a another thing until there is no stopping. I've seen it too many time to count. It's always the same and the story went just like it. He takes one step, then two, then in this case, it ends up he robs a bank and kills a man. But in the end he was exposed anyway.

Same thing in TG stories, in the end the protagonist will end up in dresses and high heels maybe with or without a dick and then at that point what the original infraction was doesn't matter anymore.

In the second part of white xmas, they break a woman into becoming a maid that runs the house. But it could have easily been a man and put him into a maids costume and it would be a transformation story.

White bear they removed a woman's memory.

Black museum has mind out of body elements. In the first part a man feels what a woman feels when he is fucking her. In the second part, a woman is put into the consciousness as a passenger into a man. She ends up being a teddybear.

I'm just saying a lot of the elements we deal with in transformation stories are all throughout the series.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like my work and want to see more of it go to http://cowdance.com/Main%20Menu.php. From there you can support me on Patreon. My name on Patreon is itsmetoo.
DrZaaijer
Transformation Grand Master

Return to Transformation in Media