Wishmaster 4 transformations

Aware of a transformative element in a television show, film/movie, book, comic book, or some other non-Internet source? Let us know about it here!

Wishmaster 4 transformations

Postby jennmp » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:35 pm

Honestly these are pretty small but I'd thought I'd share them anyways.

At 51:40 a guy wishes to become a pimple on a stripper's ass (It's weird but a little funny)
And at 1:21:10 the wishmaster becomes the main female character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZCNgdn9ZvI
jennmp

Re: Wishmaster 4 transformations

Postby Id77 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:31 am

Blocked
Id77

Postby The_Doctor » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:48 am

As a horror fanatic, I've seen this movie and I personally didn't really like it. The first two were fantastic and the third one was good for the deaths. However, the transformations in this movie aren't really that impressive. The guy who wishes to be the pimple just sort of poofs and you never see him again. And the transformation the jinn does is another sort of "poofing". Over all the movie isn't that good. However, if you want to watch some pretty good death scenes and very impressive practical effects, I would recommend the first two Wishmaster films!
For anyone interested in submitting ideas to yours truly. Don't hesitate to send me an email!

thedoctor_1963@yahoo.com

Allons-y! :D
The_Doctor
Transformation Master

Postby jennmp » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:20 am

This website is kinda like a free Netflix. It's got a bunch of shitty, straight to VHS movies and Tv shows on there and the only thing is you have to look at a couple of ads.
https://tubitv.com/home

I've been messing around with it for a couple of days and it's got some fun stuff to watch, including the first Wishmaster movie (if anyone wants to watch it)
I'm sure there are some more free movies with TF and other stuff so I'm gonna keep looking :)
jennmp

Return to Transformation in Media