The Ugly Duckling (Russian TV Melodrama)

Aware of a transformative element in a television show, film/movie, book, comic book, or some other non-Internet source? Let us know about it here!

The Ugly Duckling (Russian TV Melodrama)

Postby jennmp » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:12 am

Sadly I can''t find any English translations so this is what I can take from the show purely on visuals. In this show a trio of girls makes fun of a girl about her looks. The "Ugly Duckling" makes a wish one night and the next day the three girls have their worst nightmares come true. The first loses her fashion sense, the second becomes fat and the third loses her beautiful hair and can't pick up a guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5VRkGL ... 6&index=14

The first girl that loses her fashion sense starts at 28:34
The second girl that gets fat starts at 30:13
The third with the hair starts at 31:00
They all start after each other but some better close ups of the girls start at 33:55
jennmp

Re: The Ugly Duckling (Russian TV Melodrama)

Postby fatalflaw25 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:31 am

Hey, tried the link and it says it's a private video. You didn't happen to come across any other sources while you were looking for translations, did you?
fatalflaw25

Postby afguy » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:25 pm

Okay. I know this was posted years ago, but I honestly have tried looking for this particular video. I've come up blank. Tried every seedy corner of the interwebs I could find; no dice. Does anyone have a good link to this or know where I can find it?
afguy

Postby SaoirseCook » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:51 pm

If memory serves, the video was really, really unimpressive. I know you'd want to see for yourself, but if you're doing it sight unseen, I'm pretty sure, if my memory is serving me correctly, that it's not worth it.
SaoirseCook
Transformation Master

Postby Ravenwood » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:24 pm

afguy wrote:Okay. I know this was posted years ago, but I honestly have tried looking for this particular video. I've come up blank. Tried every seedy corner of the interwebs I could find; no dice. Does anyone have a good link to this or know where I can find it?

This is still watchable on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfwSGpbsiag
Ravenwood

Return to Transformation in Media