A few AP/AR ideas for potential play

Coordinate your fun with your fellow members here.

A few AP/AR ideas for potential play

Postby Fira9317 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:17 pm

Always looking for those interested in discord rps revolving around age tfs, ping me for my ID if any of these interest you or if you want to workshop something different, I usually do FxF scenes since male tfs just don't click with me. Hope to hear from a few of you soon!

The Countess- She was an old family friend, a bit reclusive but you managed to get along well enough over the years. One day you get a letter saying that she's inviting you to her estate and thinking about giving it to you before she passes. Naturally you couldn't pass up this chance at setting yourself up like this, and seeing someone that'd been part of your life for so long before the inevitable. You find out when you arrive that you'll need to stay a few days to work the details out and catch up, at first it's no problem but as days begin to pass you start feeling more and more run down, while she seems livelier and healthier every time you see her. But that's just your imagination right?

A(n) (Un)willing Participant- You were a bit strapped for cash the past few months, enough to where you decided to take a listing for someone's clinical trial for some anti-aging product. It specified that they were looking for young and active women to serve as a control group for the trials and it paid out a rather hefty sum, so you called them up and set up day for an interview. You find out that all you'll be doing is taking a few pills each night and taking video documentation of how you feel and any effects that might occur, perfectly harmless until you find that your clothes seem tighter on you than usual. A few days later you feel like you don't have as much endurance as before. Maybe it wasn't worth it, but the pay is still much better than your old job...
Fira9317

Return to Role-Playing