My 600 Pound Life Swap

Coordinate your fun with your fellow members here.

My 600 Pound Life Swap

Postby Ssgirl580 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:21 am

Hello everyone,

I absolutely love role reversal and using weight as a proxy for it. I'm looking for someone who would be interested in either playing someone from My 600 Pound Life or as someone who could be on there. And we would effectively switch places.

As for our relationship it can be whichever you like best. We can be sisters, cousins, best friends, old friends or perhaps strangers who get paired as roommates in college.

This would have more than just physical changes as we would see mental and personality changes as well, along with traits being exchanged and bad/good habits changing.

Whether its because my character wants to do something nice, has a curiosity of what it must be like to be that size or has a budding attraction to fat that she can't explain and the fantasy becomes too strong to resist.

My character becomes so blinded by the erotica of it all that she fails to see all that comes with it and is naive enough to believe that helping your character shed 500 pounds will leave your personality unchanged. As your character sheds the weight, her confidence and independence grows and the "real you" emerges.

If this sounds like something that would interest you, please feel free to PM.

The best way to reach me is on my Discord which is: ssgirl580#0065

I hope to hear from you soon.
Ssgirl580

Return to Role-Playing