White male to black bbw nympho

Coordinate your fun with your fellow members here.

White male to black bbw nympho

Postby Ivan7863 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:10 pm

Would love to find someone who would like to to and turn me into a black bbw nympho. Would like to do a slow change grouting darker, getting fatter , having my dick shrink, losing height and growing massive udders over the course of a a week. Ideally I'd like to be turned into a 5-5'2" at least 300 lbs with dark dark skin and at least g cup breasts. Anything else you want to do from there is fine
Ivan7863

Re: White male to black bbw nympho

Postby Jabs » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:09 am

Hi mate how are you going with this one have you had any success
I love the idea and have had fantasies about that my self and to be perfectly honest that’s something I would actually do if I could just love the idea of being in that position with no chance of swapping back

So how’s this for an idea
I’m your neighbor I’m a large loud black single mother have 4 kids wear tight spandex clothes huge hair I have really poor hygiene and think nothing of wearing the same panties for a week and non of my panties are particle tiny thongs and bikini briefs that barely contain my huge ass. I constantly play loud music get drunk and earn money as a prostitute guys are coming and going at all hours
You and your wife are absolutely disgusted and outraged with me one day I overhear you saying something that you should not of said and that’s when it all starts
Any way if interested we can discuss
What would you have in mind
Jabs

Return to Role-Playing