Slow Burn Animal RP

Coordinate your fun with your fellow members here.

Slow Burn Animal RP

Postby phaldus » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:24 pm

So I'm interested in maybe doing a more slow burn RP - something where the transformation takes a while, and my character really has to grapple with the changes he's experiencing.

What I'm thinking is a transformation into livestock- full animal or anthro, either is fine - particularly either an ox/bull or draft horse. Particulalry I'm interested in a working animal - hitched to a plow, made to do heavy lifting, etc. The kind of animal that's also, essentially, a piece of the farm's equipment. The sort of animal which is seen principally as Property - as opposed to Pet(like a dog, it's a companion) or Prey(like a pig, it exists to be eaten). This is also a big part of why I want it to be slow - i want to have, not just a loss of humanity, but a loss of personhood. Mental changes are welcome as well as physical ones, but they should start later - so that my character has to ask if they're being changed, or just adapting to the changes.

I'm hoping to do something like this with another RP partner of mine, but he's generally not huge on mental changes so much, and prefers broad strokes to fine detail, so I'm shopping it around.
phaldus

Return to Role-Playing