Wheel of Change (tg/tf/mc)

Coordinate your fun with your fellow members here.

Wheel of Change (tg/tf/mc)

Postby drappio » Wed May 01, 2019 12:10 pm

In the year 2056, at this time the genetic technology has progressed considerably to the point of eradicating diseases such as cancer, and not only but also thanks to some complex systems and hypnosis and brain suggestion has allowed to control and change the mind of individuals, thanks to this mental illnesses schizophrenia, things like piscopathy have been eliminated, this technology is also used for sex change, a man can change a woman, and a woman to a man, as if they were always the same sex .

Thanks to this technology, humanity began to evolve in a more peaceful society. But this technology apart from medical purposes or aesthetic purposes, began to popularize in the entertainments especially in the gameshow. Soon one of the most popular gameshow is "Wheel of changes" where a man must respond to questions and if he fails in the answer he must to the wheel of the changes that will give him more feminine changes.

The progression of the wheels is the following, if the contestant fails first the wheel of punishment should be turned, this wheel has the options Body, Mental or life. When the wheel finishes turning and it is selected one of the options appears a giant wheel and full of corresponding options with the type of changes

the wheel are

Body Wheel: are the physical changes like boobs, butt grown, hair, penis that becomes vagina, or etc.

Mental Wheel: all kinds of changes that affect the mind from IQ decrease, personality bimbo, or a shy schholgirl, give the fetish of suck cock, talkstyle etc ...

Life Wheel: these are the most dangerous changes because they can be change of name, job, age change, even race change

The contest consists of twenty questions and to win the first prize you must respond to all twenty questions are to fail. To win the second prize you must correctly identify 5 questions and the third ten. The first prize is 10 million dollars, the second 5 million and the third 1 million.

The participant loses if he fails to achieve any of the three prizes after passing the twenty questions or is unable to continue due to changes

all changes are permanent, but after the twenty questions pass, they can try to overcome the big wheel where if they succeed they can choose to return to their original form and if they fail they will suffer a terrible change

The show t is pretty crazy and the changes are often terrible and unpredictable in more than 30 shows has been affected by all kinds of changes, from a young lawyer who ended up as a cheerleader with giant tits and so stupid that she is unable to take care of herself, a doctor that became a ghetto hooker with a huge ass as an erogenous zone and obseionada to have something inside. it always. Or things as horrible as a young athlete who became a kind of adult baby girl. Always wearing diapers and a pacifier, as well as a very childlike mentality.

I want to play this RP as a contestant, someone who wants to participate and win, the other person will do GM and narrate the host and make the changes to my character will have total freedom execto by some limits (inanimate, points, pokemon, furry). You can be as creative as you want, the idea is that this is crazy and bizarre.

Of course if the person is my GM, if he wants to finish the show with my character, I can do another round where, have e / she has a contestant character and I will be his GM and I will change them as he did before he / she with me
drappio

Re: Wheel of Change (tg/tf/mc)

Postby pinkhippo99 » Sat May 11, 2019 4:52 am

I would love to DM something like this with you. Message me if you are interested.
pinkhippo99
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Wheel of Change (tg/tf/mc)

Postby drappio » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:26 am

up,If someone is interested in this, let me know
drappio

Return to Role-Playing