Creature Features

Coordinate your fun with your fellow members here.

Creature Features

Postby SonicTheNinja » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:26 pm

Okay so I thought I would post my idea for a RP that I have been working hard on. It's still a work in progress and it's open to people on Discord and on Kik. My Discord Username is SonicTheNinja#8080 and my KIK Username is CodeMonkeyGuy. So if you happen to be interested in this hit me up on either and if I don't respond right away I'm either sleeping or working on something anyway here goes my pitch

Imagine that there is a world like Zootpia where humans and Furries co exist together if you will. There’s this drug that has been called "Creature Features" that has been out for the longest time now and if a human consumes they can transform into the animal who’s DNA is in the drug they take. So because of this a lot of animals have started their own tribes converting people into their new families. You find yourself being either tricked into take some "Creature Features" yourself or you've decided to do it on your own slowly transforming into nothing more then either a Cow/Hippo/Elephant/Skunk/Pig and you find yourself beginning to enjoy the changes

This would be a No Limit Rp so it can get as messy as we want hope to hear from some of you soon
SonicTheNinja

Return to Role-Playing