Seeking Butch or Nerd TF

Coordinate your fun with your fellow members here.

Seeking Butch or Nerd TF

Postby witchyslime » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:56 pm

I'm seeking chat and rp for a tf that's sadly uncommon: playing petite, feminine girls becoming big and manly. If you've ever wanted to turn an elven princess into a primitive orc or watch a petite beauty become a big, hairy muscle head, send me a pm and we'll plan something out together.

I'm also looking for RP focused on weight gain and nerd transformation. Maybe I'm the most popular girl around and you change me as revenge, or perhaps you turn me into your obese, geeky dream girl. I want to become the most pathetic, dorky girl you've ever seen. I'm very flexible on plot and love to brainstorm, so come to me with your ideas or we can come up with something together.

Possible TFs I'd like to include: personality/mental changes, weight gain, muscle growth, height gain, misc body part growth (especially feet!), breast shrinking, uglification, slob, masculinization, monster girl, intelligence loss, libido increase.
Last edited by witchyslime on Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
witchyslime

Re: Seeking Butch or Nerd TF

Postby Thetorss679 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:05 pm

i love the second one with the nerdification

the popular girl turns into a complete chubby dork.
reply if u want ideas (we can write it together)
Thetorss679

Postby Arcana1375 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:45 pm

The second one looks really interesting, I'd love to get something going with you when you can
Arcana1375

Postby witchyslime » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:17 pm

haven't been around for a while, but I'm still looking for either of these if anyone is interested.
witchyslime

Postby SaoirseCook » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:03 pm

There's a book on Amazon called Orc in the Road that presses that button. Also look for Ashley Juggs is Always Number One (I think on Fictionmania), and Blankage's iMaster 2 has a transformation along those lines.
SaoirseCook
Transformation Master

Postby witchyslime » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:56 am

alexa wrote:There's a book on Amazon called Orc in the Road that presses that button. Also look for Ashley Juggs is Always Number One (I think on Fictionmania), and Blankage's iMaster 2 has a transformation along those lines.

Thank you, but I'm looking for roleplay (or roleplay-esque chats), not story recommendations.
witchyslime

Postby vladimirpootis » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:14 am

I'd love to do something like this!
vladimirpootis
Transformation Master

Postby quantativeeasing » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:34 am

Check out my stories if you haven't already!
quantativeeasing

Return to Role-Playing